My Accidental Marriage

By cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... More

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife
Chapter 39| Clubbing

Chapter 12 | First Conversation

1.2K 112 100
By cupcakes6621

After few mins, Khushi exited the washroom to see Manish same as she left him. She hesitatingly walked to her side of the bed and sat down. She kept fidgeting with her fingers trying to come up with a way to start the conversation. Manish who looked up and saw Khushi looking quite nervous for some reason.

Manish:"Tomorrow after college we have to registrar our marriage. Dadu was saying he placed a booking for tomorrow. So keep your documents ready"

Khushi remembered how Dadu had brought this topic up at dinner. He wanted Manish and Khushi to registrar their marriage in court. Though this was a longer process but due to their rushed marriage, Dadu had to talk to someone on the inside to help quicken the process.

Khushi :"okay. What all will be needed?"

Manish:"Normal proof of Identity and Address. I think your birth certification and Aadhar card should work just fine."

Khushi nodded as she felt thankful that they had gone to get her stuff. Most of all her documents were at chachi's house only. Khushi then took a deep breath trying to bring up the topic she wanted to discuss.

Khushi :"umm"

Manish:(looked up)"hmm?"

Khushi :"Actually I wanted to talk to you about something."

Manish:"yes say"

Khushi :"I..Actually this happened so suddenly. I mean this marriage I am sure you weren't ready and nor was I. But now things are so complicated and nothing will ever be same as before"

She said looking at her hands while Manish sat up straight. Though he knew one day they both would have to talk about this whole situation but he never really imagined how this conversation would go.

Khushi :"I wanted to ask about tomorrow. About college."

Manish:(confused a little)"What about college?"

Khushi :"So you.. I mean what will we say about our relation there?"

Manish:"Huh?"

Khushi :(took a deep breath before she rambled out all her thought)"See I maybe overthinking here but we need to clear things out so there is no misunderstanding later. No one in our college know anything about this marriage and it will be surely a shock for everyone. I don't particular care about others but you might not like the attention people give to these stupid things. Manish I hate being the center of attraction, Until now I had decided to not tell anyone except my best friend Pihu about this incident. Others wouldn't even care about it because I am just a quite introvert at college. But when I discovered we go to the same college things got complicated. Your my senior. I am not sure  if you would want to tell your friends about this. I am sure you will have multiple friends and this thing will spread for sure. So I am just so confused what are we to do? do you want to hide this? Would you.. feel ashamed  if .."

Manish:(cut her rambling off)"No Khushi . Why would I feel Ashamed? (He took a deep breath as Khushi looked up at him)"We should have had this conversation before. But it's better late then never. Khushi I know our situation is quite weird. Most people won't even believe it if they hadn't seen it from their own eyes. Heck even if I saw such a scene in movies, I would find it unrealistic but ironically this happened in real life to us. But Khushi neither you or me are to be blamed for it. That day my mind was messed up. I have never thought about my marriage in my life and suddenly I was married to a total stranger. It was hard to taken in. I am sure for you it was the same. But we have to calm down and approach this maturely. I don't know what are future holds Khushi but I don't want to explode my mind thinking about it every min. Lets live in the moment and handles the problems as they come okay."

Khushi nodded. Manish then stood up and went to her side of the bed. He sat  down a little far from her so that they faced each other now.

Manish:"Khushi I have never in my life seen how a real healthy relationship is. My Dadi left dadu and all of us when I was even born. From the way Dadu talks about her and their relation it seems magical and too ideal to be true but it was for them. I have heard stories but never really seen a true  healthy relationship."

Khushi :(confused)"What about maa and pa.."

Manish:(cutting her off with a little sternness in his tone)"It's complicated Khushi . I can't share it now maybe later but please don't talk about them with me.  I can't stop you from being friendly with them or treating them as your parents as that's your choice. You may think they are some ideal parents but no. They ... (He sighed as he closed his eyes trying to calm himself down)" I am sorry..but I have my reasons to keep distance from them and I prefer it that way. Please keep this in mind in the future. "

Khushi :(nodded looking down)"I am sorry"

Manish:"No.. It's just..leave it where were we. Yeah our relationship. I was saying that we both don't know what a true relation is like but we can try. Try to put our best in this relationship. I will try my best to fulfill all my duties as your husband Khushi . As if now instead of this awkwardness that resides between us, we can try and open up. Lets try to be friends. You can share your problems with me and I would try and do the same. So what say?"

Khushi :"Friends? You want to be friends with me?"

Manish:"yes"

Khushi :(nodded)"Okay then friends."

Manish:(smiled )"Okay then. So now to your problem. Tell me Khushi do you want to share with your whole class or batch that you got married or how you got married?"

Khushi :"No. Not that I want to hide it or anything but I hate unnecessary attention plus I don't think it matters if they know or not"

Manish:"Great. Same with me. So lets do one thing. you can tell you best friend. What was her name?"

Khushi :"Pihu"

Manish:"yes pihu. And I will tell my 2 best friends. Kabir and Ankit. They are really close to me and I can't hide anything from them. Other then that lets leave things the way they are. If any problem comes up or if the situation arises then we can tell everyone. Technically we aren't hiding anything, we are just not wanting to tell other about our issue. It's our privacy"

Khushi :"isn't that technically hiding things?"

Manish:"Is it? Not in my dictionary it is not"(Khushi laughed slightly at his words)

The 2 sat quietly before Manish again spoke up about today's event. The vibe of Khushi's chachi was not fitting with him. He wasn't if he should say this to Khushi or not. He didn't want to sound rude but something was definitely off.

Manish:"Umm Not to be rude or anything but you Chachi is a little off"

Khushi :(scoffed)"A little? She is wayyyy off"

Manish:(looked shocked while Khushi realized what she said and shut her mouth looking down)"I guess my thoughts weren't fully off. "

Khushi :"I...It's just how she is. I have learned to dealt with it. Maybe it's my fate only."

Manish:"what do you mean?"

Khushi :"Nothing. I don't want to talk about it right now"

Manish nodded in understatement as he headed to his side of the bed and sat down plugging in his phone in the charging port.

Manish:"What time did you leave before for college?"

Khushi :"Around 8"

Manish:"hmm.. Well I leave around 8:30 or so. So be ready by then tomorrow. And I usually go by bike. Will you be comfortable or do you want to take the car"

Khushi :"No it will be fine. I..I'll manage"(she said the last part to herself)

Khushi had never ridden on the bike before. Yes for sure she has when she was small but after moving with her Chachaji and Chachiji she had never rode a bike. Most of the time they used Auto or Car to travel or go by public bus. Riding on the bike would technically be a new experience or her.

Khushi layed down setting her alarm as Manish turned of the lights. Soon enough sleep took over the 2 as they were in more ease then the night before.

Next morning, Around 7:30 in the morning when Khushi 's alarm rang. She looked at the clock to see it being 7:30. She turned to the side to see Manish up as well as his sleep got disturbed by the alarm clock.

Khushi :"Do.. do you want to use the restroom or.."

Manish:(in sleepy husky voice)"Go ahead.  I'll go later"

Khushi gulped as her eyes darted from his messy hair to his face when she heard his voice. He looked so handsome even when was half asleep. Khushi scolded herself as she run to the washroom taking her outfit for the day. Manish layed on the bed for 5 to 10 mins before he got up and changed into his gymming cloths before he headed out of the room.

Khushi came out of the washroom, All dressed in light blue jeans and white top. Her hair was tied in a bun as if now. She started to take out her bag and pack everything in before she headed to the mirror and opened her bun to comb it. Just then Manish entered the room, He gave her a small smile which she replied with a nod, before he headed in the washroom to freshen up.

Khushi combed her hair in a high pony as she used her hair as much as possible to try and hide the red sindoor in her hairline. Her Mangalsutra was already hidden behind her top. After getting ready she looked in the mirror and saw the same old Khushi as before. But she felt different from the inside. She felt new. She heard the click of the washroom door which brought her put of her thoughts. Manish exited the room dressed in black jeans and white tshirt with a open black shirt over it as a jacket. He was whistling a song as he set his hair up. Khushi moved aside as she watched him stand in front of the mirror and set his hair up before wearing his watch and shoes. Khushi took her bag and headed down not wanting to get caught staring at him.

Khushi :(as she walked down)"Khushi have you gone mad or what? Why do I find my self staring at him now and then? I have never done that before. All the boys from college look like average boys even when pihu would always say how hot they are but with Manish. I can't stop myself from looking at him. Have I lost it or what?"(She rumbled to herself)

Shruti:"Khushi ?"

Khushi looked up to see Shruti at the dinning table with Dadu and Shubham talking something. Rohan was also there dressed in his school uniform having breakfast.

Shruti:"come beta have breakfast then you have to leave also. I packed your lunch along with Manish's "

Khushi walked towards them. She packed the lunch in her bag before keeping it aside. She wished everyone good morning and they all wished her back with a smile.

Shruti:"Your looking so pretty baccha"(she said kissing Khushi 's forehead causing her to smile emotionally)

Khushi looked at the women in front of her. Since the day she came here Maa and Papa had just given her love and care. Even shubham had always treated her nicely then why does Manish feel so distant from them? Manish was lucky to have such parents then why did he dislike them? It didn't make sense to her.

Manish:"Good morning Dadu"(He said as he rushed down and sat on his seat to eat his breakfast)

Khushi also finished her food fast before they decided to leave for college. Khushi headed out the house to see Manish sitting on his bike adjusting the mirror. Upon seeing her he looked up at her.

Manish:"Khushi did you take your documents that i said yesterday?"

Khushi :"Yes "

Manish:"Good then lets go"(He said as he started his bike.)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dever ~ husband's younger brother

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Bahu - Daughter in law

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Fufaji - Bua's husband

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women

Bidaai ~ The ritual where bride bids farewell to her family

Damaad ~ Daughter's husband

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 17.6K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
3.6M 152K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...