Serendipity

Od Izzayy_k

"Kitten!" He said and I opened my eyes. As I looked ahead at the mirror, I could see him leaning so close to... Více

A/N
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Epilogue
A/n

chapter 34

337 8 0
Od Izzayy_k

Everything is getting better day by day, Hunter and I are together now, we are a couple! Even though I haven't told anyone of the happiness and how my face the people around me know. Mary doubted me, she would ask me if I am seeing someone but I would always lie to her. I can't tell her yet, I know she will tell my brothers and they will not be happy.

My finals are drawing closer, and I spend most of my time in the library. Even when I am at home I sleep late. But even through all of this, I find time for Hunter. He also started his education from where he left, privately. And I am so happy for him, I try to help him as much as I can but most of the time he doesn't need my he'll, he is very smart.

After my papers, I have to leave for a few days for my hometown as it's been a long since I saw Caleb and Noah. I missed them but Hunter doesn't want me to leave him.

"You have to go for that many days?" He asked as we sat side by side in the library.

"It's only for a week, I miss my brothers and I know they too miss me." I calmly told him as I kept making notes.

"What will I do then, without you here?" He asked me, I looked up at him and he has a frown on his face. He looked like a child throwing a tantrum.

"What do you usually do" I shrugged and this made him frown more.

"But your birthday is coming too," he said.

"Uhmm..." I don't know what to say, so it was all about that. He wants me to celebrate my birthday with him. But my brothers will eat my head out if I won't spend it with me. I wish I could tell them about Hunter but I am afraid of their reaction.

"It's okay, you don't have to worry," he said as he smiled at me softly and then went to read what he was reading. I looked at him for a moment then I sighed and leaned towards him. I kissed his cheek.

"I will miss you, I promise we will celebrate my next birthday together," I said and he smiled at me but it didn't reach his eyes.

After spending some time there he dropped me off at the bookshop. He had to go somewhere. I told Hailey a little about Hunter when she saw me one day sitting at a restaurant with him. It was our first official date and I wore red, his favourite colour!

She saw me and then I had to tell her but asked her to keep it a secret. I know it bothers Hunter that I don't want to tell anyone but it's not because I am ashamed of him or something like that. It's just I want my brothers to know it before anyone else. Rachel also has some doubts as she often see us leaving and entering the building together but thankfully didn't ask me about it.

I feel like I am lying to everyone, I want to tell everyone but I know now is not the right time.

~~
My exams ended yesterday and all went good. So today I am leaving for home, Mary already left yesterday. She went to meet her daughter. So I am going alone, hunter dropped me off at the Airport on a car. He said it's Marcus's car, I couldn't sit on the bike with the suit case so we ditched Bella for today.

"I am going to miss you" I said as I hugged him. He pecked the crown of my head and hugged me back. We stayed like this for good 10 minutes but then I had to move away.

"I will call you daily, don't miss me too much" I said.

"That's impossible" he said and I smiled.

"Bye" I told him as I pecked his cheek. In return he pecked my forehead.

"Have a safe flight" he said and I walked away. Once I was near the entrance I turned around to see him and as expected he was still there. We are together for months now and leaving him behind like that us doing things to me. I waved at him with a big smile, he nodded lightly with a small smile. I'd it were up to him he wouldn't have let me go.

~

It's my birthday tomorrow and my brothers want to throw me a party which I am hardly against, I want to spend my birthday with only my close people. They are enough for me, At last they obliged. We are going to spend the whole day together watching movies, going out for dinner and Caleb even planned a small picnic for us.

It was 11:55 p.m, only 5 minutes left for my birthday and I am waiting for Hunter's call, I want him to be the first one to wish me. I sat in bed with my phone placed infront of me. I removed my glasses as I sat back. Just then the phone ringed and I didn't waste a second to pick the call.

"Hunter!" I said in excitement.

"Kitten, open your window" he said and I was confused for a moment.

"What?" I asked.

"Your room window's locked" he said and I looked at my window. There were covered with curtains.

"Don't tell me you are here.." I gasped loudly. I ran towards the window and opened the latch, only to find him standing in my balcony. I gasped!

"What in the world..." I was shocked to see him there and even sacred. He smiled widely and stepped towards me. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Happy birthday kitten!" He wished and I came out of my shock. I pushed him inside with me, then I ran towards the door locking it from inside.

"What if Noah or Caleb saw you, they would have killed you.." I scolded him but he ignored me and sat on my bed looking around my room.

"Your room is beautiful just like you" he complemented with a smirk and I turned red.

"I... I... Hunter are you listening to what I am saying?" I whispered as I stepped towards him. He snaked his hands around my waist and pull me towards him as he placed his head on my chest.

"I missed you!" His voice so soft.

"Me too" I said as I moved my fingers in his soft hairs.

"But you shouldn't be here..." I repeated.

"Alara please... I wanted to see you,"he sighed and I shut my mouth. He came all the way here to wish me. I softened.

He then looked up at me and then fished out a small rectangular box out of his pocket.

"This is for you!" He said and I smiled widely as I took it from him. I sat beside him on my bed as I opened the box.

"Wow..." I gasped in amazement. It was a beautiful pendant in the shape of teardrop. It looked so beautiful.

"May I?" He asked me and I nodded. I turn my head away as he placed it around my neck. I saw myself in the mirror more specifically at the pendant.

"Thank you Hunter, I will never remove it" I told him and he chuckled lightly at my enthusiasm. He held my hand and moved it to his lips as he kissed it.

"Alara... Muffin why is your door locked. Come out" it was Caleb's voice and my eyes widen as I looked at Hunter.

"Go ... go..." I said and pull him up, I take him to the bathroom and close the door as I walked towards the room door. I opened to find my two brothers standing with the cake in Noah's hand.

"Where were you?" Noah asked.

"I was changing" I said and moved back a little as he walked in.

"Happy birthday Muffin" Caleb said as he kissed my forehead, then Noah did the same wishing me. We cut the cake and then they gave me the gifts which they bought for me. Caleb bought a new phone for me whereas Noah bought me plenty of new books and I hugged both of them thanking them for everything.

"You two are my most favourite brothers" I said.

"We are your only brothers" Noah deadpanned. I hit him lightly on his arm.

"Whatever" I huffed.

"Okay kiddo time to sleep, we have so much to do tomorrow" he said and then they both walked out. I locked the door behind them.

When I turned back I almost shrieked when I saw Hunter lying on my bed looking at me.

"What are you... you should leave" I said and he frowned a little.

"No" he said and closed his eyes.

"Hunter!" I groaned.

"Please I will leave after some time, please lay with me" he said softly and who am I to reject him. With a sigh and a small smile I lied down with him. I placed my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Sleep kitten,Good Night" he said and I closed my eyes succumbing to a peaceful slumber in the arms of a man whom I love the most but when I was almost asleep he spoke up.

"I love you Alara!" He said and my breath hitched.

"More than Bella?" I asked. He laughed lightly.

"Yes more than her!" He said and I smiled widely.

"I love you too!" And then I went to sleep.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

328K 9.2K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
162K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
2.2M 65.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
407K 10.1K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...