Hard Life (BanG Dream!) Rosel...

De Raravansa

Another crazy Idea from me........But I want it.... (Y/N)(L/N) is a person who love a game, but his parents d... Mai multe

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 ⚠️
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ⚠️

Chapter 3

241 4 0
De Raravansa

Morning...(Y/N)'s Apartmen

(Y/N) POV

When I wake Up from my sleep, I got some calling from my dad. I wonder why he called me so early in the morning?

OPEN

(Y/N): Hello dad? What's happen?

Dad: Son, did you remember the item what I want from you?

(Y/N): Y-Yeah!? did something wrong with that? I already delivery it yesterday.

Dad: Actually is after you delivery our item, your mom told me if she want to send something to her friend.

(Y/N): HAH!? why should I be the middle man? can't she send it herself? I've taught you how to send goods before, right?

Dad: I do, but your mom told me if she offer you to do it. However, I'm sure you still remember who they are, son.

(Y/N): (sigh) Alright, I'll be waiting  for that, dad.

Dad: Thank you son. Make sure you deliver it, you can open it when it arrive, right! Farewell, son.

(Y/N): You too, dad.

CLOSED

(Y/N): Man, what a day.

.

.

Time Skip.... Evening.

Done with my school life, I immediately back home to receive mom's good. Luckily, I didn't have anything else to do at school so I could go home quickly, even if there is, it's mostly just things that aren't important.  Arriving at the apartment, I just have to wait for the package because my dad knows that only now can I receive it. But because of the long wait, I just kill time by playing games.

(Y/N): I hope I don't forget when I'm playing later. Because sometimes I forget something because of the fun of playing games.

DING DONG

(Y/N): Whoa... I think there it is.

I wake up walked to the door and open the door, A courier stood at the door with a small package that belonged to my mother, he asked for my signature then gave the package and left. I took it and went back inside.

I look at the package and shake because I'm curious what's inside it.

(Y/N): Hmmm....(confuse) I wonder what's mom bring it here? 

I remember it dad told me I can open it so I open it, when I opened the item what I saw was a small box made of wood but strangely it turned out to be very heavy, moreover there were two in it.

(Y/N): What the--why is it little heavy? didn't it felt normal earlier? THIS IS A LITTLE WOODEN THING, YOU KNOW!

Just as I was wondering why it felt so heavy, I checked around the box, then I saw a small trigger on the side. Because I was curious I pressed it, the trigger was pressed then the box opened the side of the box then a music played when I pressed it.

(Y/N): I see, so this is a music box. (nodded) okay, I'll deliver it now. Let see here.

There's two note about the address to deliver, every one address will get one music box, and don't deliver it with a courier again, deliver it own yourself, that's what my mom write here. My mom said the address near around me so only walked I can deliver it.

(Y/N): (close the box) Alright, do your job, (Y/N). 

I got ready to take the things I needed to deliver the things my mom told me to deliver and then headed out of my apartment.

________________________________________________________________________

Shirokane's residence

Rinko POV

Usually after our school done I immediately went to CiRCLE but I must back to my home to put something there. However, when I came out of my room to get out of my house, a music was playing from our living room.

Rinko: Umm...Mom? 

Rinko's Mom: ARA Rinko! Sorry if that got your attention.

Rinko: Did mom play some music in here.

Rinko's Mom: Yes, mom's friend send us music box, wanna hear it?

Rinko: ....maybe later mom, I must go for rehearsal. 

Rinko's Mom: Alright, be careful honey.

I came out of my house to walk towards CiRCLE, but in the middle of the way I saw someone I knew and he walk together with someone I know, Hikawa Sayo-san.

Rinko: Are? Hikawa...san?

They turn around.

Sayo: Shirokane-san?

Rinko: And (Y/N)-kun? What a coincidence meeting you two here. 

(Y/N): (nodded) And you two have any business here?

Sayo: Me and Shirokane-san wanted to CiRCLE for rehearsal.

(Y/N): Ah I remember again, Rinko-san once told me before that you guys have a band named Roselia, right?

Sayo: Yeah, so you already knew us?

(Y/N): Not at all, I'm just knowing Rinko-san and you, Sayo-san.

Sayo: I see, but if you want to know the other, you can follow us to the CiRCLE.

(Y/N): Thank you for invite me but there's something I must done it.

Rinko: But I want to introduce you with the other.

(Y/N): Thank you Rinko-san, maybe you can invite me again tomorrow. 

Rinko: Uh...Uhm... I understand.

Sayo: Take care yourself, (Y/N)-kun.

Then (Y/N) leave us in a direction we don't know. 

Rinko: Um Hikawa-san, have you with (Y/N)-kun out of somewhere together earlier?

Sayo: Nope, earlier I saw him walking alone and he said that he just sent something.

Rinko: Sent Something? If I'm not mistake I was see him like carrying some good. Did you know what his carry it, Hikawa-san?

Sayo: Nope, I even didn't ask to him before, but I saw him appear from the direction of your residence.

Rinko: From my residence? Did he have any business there?

___________________________________________________________________

Timeskip...CiRCLE

3rd POV

Roselia do their rehearsal on CiRCLE like usually, and when they take a rest for a while, Udagawa Ako realized when Shirokane Rinko and Hikawa Sayo talking about some interesting, and not only Ako even Lisa also pay attention with them. Then the both approach them until Sayo realize if Ako and Lisa approach them.

Sayo: Imai-san, Udagawa-san, are you need something with us?

Lisa: (shake her head) No, I'm just curious about you two. Lately, I don't know since yesterday, I feel that you guys talk a lot, not as usual, right Ako?

Ako: UHM (nodded) RinRin seems like have some interesting topic with Sayo-nee like you told us about a man before.

Lisa: A man? have you a guy out there, Rinko-Sayo?

Ako: Anonee Lisa-nee....the man she mention it to me is a person who we met before whe we play NFO last week.

Lisa: Last week? (confuse) when we play NFO together before? 

Ako: HAI! RinRin told me it was a man, and RinRin sometimes message him before.

Lisa: Heee...so Rinko get interest with him, huh?

Hearing that from Lisa make Rinko's face turn red.

Lisa: And how about you, Sayo?

Sayo: M-Maaa....I'm just knowing him well with Shirokane-san, and coincidence Shirokane-san know him too.

Lisa: Interesting, it make me want to meet him, and it makes me remember my past with Yukina.

While Lisa start her conversation, Yukina coming to them.

Yukina: What's wrong with me, Lisa?

Lisa: Nothing anymore Yukina, I only told to them if me and Yukina have a boy friend since our childhood.

Ako: EH! Really! can you tell us ?

FlashBack

Its story about Minato Yukina and Imai Lisa when they were child.

Lisa POV

That time when me and Yukina was a child play together on the park with Yukina's dad. 

Lisa: Yukina-chan, you're so good at singing!

Yukina: Thank you, but my daddy is better than me for me.

Lisa: Your dad? Yeah, he's amazing.

Yukina's dad: Thank you Yukina, Lisa.

Yukina: And also dad's past has a band. And someday i want to be better than my daddy. We can make our band with three ouf us.

Lisa: Yeah, and Yukina's dad also can play instrument too, and everyday we'll play and start our perform.

Yukina's dad: You sure? I think you two can be better than me.

Yukina: of course, but I don't know where to start.

Yukina said that with a low tone. 

Yukina's dad: Yukina, do you like songs?

Yukina: Yeah! I like song s so much!

Yukina's dad: If that case, so no problem about that.

When we talk each other, someone approach us. 

Boy: Hi

Lisa: Anata wa dare?

Boy: You sings is so good.

He refuse my question and his question refer to Yukina.

Yukina: Thank you.

Boy: You know, I also love singing too, and I hope we can singing together.

Yukina: Yeah, I hope so.

Then I saw someone looking at us from behind the wall with embarrassment. Yukina's dad call him to join us.

Yukina's dad: You there, don't be shy like that.

He finally showed himself to us.

ShyBoy: Uhm.. hello.

Boy: (turn around) You!? 

Lisa: Your friend?

Boy: No, but I know him. Usually he's always alone but rarely talking with the other.

I walked toward him and ask him something.

Lisa: Nee...if you want it, would you like to be friends with us?

ShyBoy: Are you sure? Even I can't sing at all?

Lisa: Don't thinking about it, if you want to be friend with us so it's no problem.

ShyBoy: (sigh) Alright, however I came out here because my mom told me to find some friends.

Lisa: And now you already has a friend, me, Yukina, and-uhm..(tilted my head)

Yuuya: Yuuya. My name is Yuuya.

Lisa: YUUYA! See...then, your name?

ShyBoy: Sorry, I can't say that, but you can call me Mour.

Lisa: Mour? what a strange name.

Mour: it's one of the character names of one of the mascots. I'm too shy to say my name for now.

Yukina's dad: I see...maybe you have a reason for that, but I hope you can be a good friend with my daughter and the other.

In the end the four of us were friends at the time, but Yukina's dad noticed one of the other kids pulling away from the other park bench. But Yukina's dad showed a serious face when he saw the boy from the bench.

Back to the present

3rd POV

The atmosphere felt silent, the three of the who heard that just thought that they meeting was just a normal thing. 

Ako: Uhmmm....

Sayo: Just like that? isn't that normal at all?

Lisa: Eeehh... really?

Yukina: Lisa, I think it useless to tell them about that story.

Lisa: You sure? but in the end we're friend with Yuuya and Mour that time, eve we're seen each other again since then.

Yukina: Agree.

Rinko: But Yukina-san and Yuuya-kun made a promise to you two can sing each other in the future.

Yukina: I didn't care about it, Shirokane-san. Since then I never thinking about him until now.

Minato Yukina said that with a serious tone.

Ako: However, if I become Lisa-nee or Yukina-nee, I felt sorry with them.

Lisa: Thank you very much, Ako-chan. But the time was passed.

When the atmosphere was quiet again, Lisa asked Rinko and Sayo again. Lisa ask to them about if Roselia can meet the boy who Rinko-san and Sayo san knew before. Rinko-san tell to Lisa-san if (Y/N)-kun is so hard to being meet.

Lisa: If that case, you can message him to meet us in Hazawa cafe tomorrow, right Rinko-chan?

Rinko: B-But...He said it himself if he's rarely reply my message because he's busy too, and he told me before if he have CVS too.

Lisa: CVS?

Ako: Computer Vision Syndrome, it mean our eyes get tired easily because we see too much of a computer screen, Lisa-nee.

Lisa: I see, you have some knowledge what i didn't knew it. But you can try to invite him, Rinko-chan. 

Rinko: uhmm..Alright, I'll try it.

Rinko-san trying to message him to ask him come to Hazawa Cafe tomorrow, after waiting for several minutes, (Y/N0-kun replied Rinko-san message and the message said if (Y/N)-kun can come to Hazawa Cafe tomorrow evening after school.

Rinko: He said we can meet him tomorrow after school.

Sayo: But we must rehearsal too tomorrow, are you sure  about this, Minato-san?

Yukina: (look at Lisa) Lisa, don't make decisions on your own.

Lisa: But Yukina, can we have a free time after school, just one day and that day is tomorrow?

Yukina: (sigh) I understand, but our weekend we use it for rehearsal, agree?

Lisa: Thank you very much, Yukina! (hug Yukina)

Ako: Yaayy, finally I will know how Morph-san face tomorrow.

Despite their excitement, Rinko-san and Sayo-san are nervous about tomorrow's meeting.

_________________________________________________________________

Someone place

No POV

(Y/N)(L/N) come to some residence for delivery the last package from her mom, after he done deliver it he immediately leave that place while replying Shirokane Rinko's message.

(Y/N): Man, what does Rinko-san want tomorrow for?

From far away, a group of people wathing (Y/N)-kun leave a residence where he deliver his package.

???: Hmm...someone just leave your home, did you know him?

???: No, Even I didn't know him at all.

???: Better ask your parents later about him, right.

???: Sure.

To be Continue.....

Note: Sorry for  the awkward languange or dialogue, I'm just trying to tell the story according to what I want. But If you like it that make me happy.

So thank you for read my story again, See you. 

[2045 word] 19-04-2023

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2K 73 48
(Y/n) (L/n) lost her parents at the age of 17 and she's currently living with her mother's parents which is her grandma and grandpa her last family t...
709 3 13
Hello and welcome to my second book! In this book I will be placing you (the reader) in different stories! If you happened to come across this book a...
8.6K 294 23
[A book to celebrate my birthday] "Nothing is going to stop me from being there for you, old friend." (Y/N) (L/N) had two childhood friends; Hikawa S...
17.2K 284 27
Y/N lives in a world full of powerful people with quirks, but Y/N's quirk might not exactly be for heroes. Y/N is a loner who gets bullied at her sch...