Meant To Be Together ||Jikook...

By LostJams2

# Modern A/B/O Dynamics # Mpreg # Mention of death # Angst # And more.... Alpha Jeon Jungkook,a famous busin... More

INTRODUCTION
01.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

02.

3.7K 250 40
By LostJams2

AUTHOR'S POV

"Do you really think I want your money? Tell your boss to apologize to me. I won't let him go anywhere till he apologizes." Jimin said glaring back at Alpha.

Jimin thought that at least this alpha will say something but what happened next was not what he expected.

Jungkook just glared at Omega again and entered inside the elevator without saying anything making Jimin pissed off.

"I am so sorry but as I said my boss is in hurry so please keep my card with you and contact me whenever you want. I will compensate on behalf of my boss. I am hyunsik by the way. " Jungkook assistant said trying to be as polite as he can be and followed his boss back inside the elevator.

"Wtf.. what does this handsome arrogant jerk Alpha think of himself if I find him near me again I will make sure to make his life living hell. How can he ignore someone so amazing like me? I feel so bad for his beta assistant who has to apologise for the mistake he didn't even do. " Jimin thought glaring towards the closed door of the elevator.

Jimin kept the business card in his pocket and entered another elevator. He reached the 12th floor and entered inside a cabin without even knocking.

"Hyung I am so so sorry your birthday cake was destroyed by some arrogant jerk Alpha. But don't worry I will make another one for you next your and it will be even more tasty than this." Jimin said to the person sitting inside the cabin showing his puppy eyes who was none other than Dr. Kim Seokjin the person who saved his life four years ago and give him shelter. He even spent all of his savings on Jimin's treatment to save him. Jimin was always grateful to him for this that's why he was trying to find any job to pay back the money as Jin has to take loans for his treatment.

Jin was like mother to him who always took care of his without expecting anything in return. The Omega was jimin's life saver. His whole family was from medical background. Jin's parents were also one of the famous doctors just like him who gave all their life for their patients like Jin did for Jimin.

"It's fine sweetheart. Now take this form I have already filled your details in it. This is your last chance for job. Make sure not to disappoint me." Jin warned Jimin.

"Sure sure don't worry I will prepare for the interview. And happy birthday again." Jimin hugged him and took the form and went back to his apartment to prepare for the next day's interview.

......

Jungkook reached inside the VVIP operation ward where Yeona was kept and his assistant followed him. Jungkook removed his already unfixed tie due to that stupid Omega and threw it inside the dustbin waiting for the doctor to finish the operation.

Some time after waiting the doctor came out of the operation theatre and informed them that operation went successful and Yeona is out of danger.

"Thank you doctor." Jungkook thanked him.

"Actually we were able to operate and save your daughter because of one kind Omega who gave her his blood which was unavailable at that moment. You should thank him too." The doctor informed them and went to check another patient.

Jungkook asked his assistant to look for the Omega who saved his pup. After some time hyunsik came back saying that Omega was already left after blood donation.

Next day

Jimin reached to the address which Jin told him for his interview. It was the luxurious mansion of Jeons where Alpha Jeon Jungkook the most eligible bachelor of Korea lives along with his daughter Yeona.

Jimin had already searched everything about Jeon Jungkook except his picture. According to Google he was arrogant and cold but handsome and talented Alpha who was single but he has four year old daughter. No one knows who was the Omega parent of pup. Jeon Jungkook was the only son of Jeons who was raised by his grandmother as his parents passed away since she was 10. He was also the only heir of Jeons. He was also popular for being a golden alpha who is perfect in everything.

Jimin entered the mansion and showed his Id card and joined the line where everyone was waiting for their interview of nurse for Yeona.

That's when someone entered the hall and Jimin couldn't believe his eyes as it was none other than the arrogant jerk who crashed into him yesterday in the hospital. Every servents in the house bowed towards him.

Before Jimin can ask someone who is he someone called his name and he entered interview hall for the interview. Servent took biodata of all candidates and give it to manager for further procedure. Everyone was waiting anxiously thinking who would get selected.

{Imagine this as the interview hall where everyone is waiting}

"Jimin is that you? "An Omega named Yuna called him. Yuna was the topper of his class in nursing school who he joined in the middle of semester after recovering from that incident 4 years ago. Yuna was topper and also the most beautiful omega of the class. But after Jimin joined there she wasn't the most beautiful omega anymore and also jimin's kind behaviour towards everyone which was opposite to her arrogant one was also the reason for her losing popularity among all students. That's why she hated him. She was always jealous of the facts that Jimin always got everything she wanted. Now she was afraid that Jimin will get the job here also before her.

"What are you doing here? Do you really think that you have any qualification for competing with me to take care of little princess Yeona? You got your degree after joining between half of the course? I wonder how you even got a good score. Everyone here knows that I will get a job not you." She scoffed towards him after saying everything in loud voice so everyone will hear it to damage jimin's image.

"That's true this girl has the high qualification among all the candidates." One servant of Jeons said to the manager who was checking everyone's files. Yuna smirked at Jimin and she knew that she would get selected for sure.

That's when someone entered the interview hall it was again the same alpha whom he crashed into hospital and when servent called him boss now Jimin understand than it was none other than Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin tried to hide himself so he won't recognise him. Now he was sure that Jungkook won't give him a job no matter what after what happened yesterday. He was already lost.

"Did you select someone?" Jungkook asked the manager.

"Yes boss there are only two eligible Omegas. One is Lee Yuna and another is Park Jimin. Both of them are from the same college." The manager said giving their files to him. Jungkook called both of in front and Jimin wanted earth to engulf him. He tried to act confident as much as he can thinking that maybe Jungkook did not remember him and stepped in front from the crowd.

He already cursed his bad luck. If he knew this alpha was going to be his boss for his job he wouldn't have talked to him rudely and wouldn't have asked him to apologise as well.

That's when he saw Jungkook gazing towards him with an unreadable expression and he understood that he recognised him.

Yuna who was thinking about getting Jungkook's attention towards him by this job after all he was most eligible bachelor of Korea and many beta and Omegas were mad for him. But when Jungkook didn't even spared her a glance and looked towards Jimin she got angry.

"Actually even though we are from same college I completed full course but Jimin left the course in between." Yuna said trying to get Jungkook attention. She was trying to prove that how did he even get a degree if he didn't continue course. It means that it was fake degree and not the original one.

"Is it true that you left the course in between? Is it a fake certificate?" Manager asked him with anger.

"It's true that I left the course in between but it's because I completed the course within half of the total time. If you don't believe me you can check the certificate again." Jimin said calmly.

Jungkook signaled manager and he checked all details carefully. After some time he announced that the certificate is real it means Jimin really completed the course within half of the time than any normal students even after joining classes late.

Now Yuna was terrified when manager praised Jimin for his talent. She regreted mentioning Jimin's course timing. She thought the certificate is not real but didn't know that Jimin is not just pretty omega but also with extraordinary talent.

"So shall we consider Park jimin's appointment for little princess's treatment sir?" Manager turned towards Jungkook and asked him thinking that alpha will definitely choose Jimin.

"No choose Yuna as a nurse." Jungkook's decision shocked evryone in hall. No one understands why alpha will hire Yuna over Jimin when she is certainly less talented than him.

Jimin's scent turned sour and bitter that if it wasn't scent blocker it would have been surrounded the whole hall.

A/N :

Why do you think Jungkook rejected jimin's application?

Does it have anything to do with their first encounter?

Please vote and leave lots of comments. It always motivates me to write.

Feedback please 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.1K 95
[ORIGINAL STORY] You ready baby Yes . . . Credit to owners of pictures used. Where Supermodel Jimin is afraid of revealing his relationship with Glob...
88.9K 4.3K 16
Once an unmated Omega would turn 25, he or she would pass away as they failed to serve their purpose, which is mating an Alpha and giving them pups...
1.4K 68 19
A master falls inlove with his kid's daycare teacher. He goes through pain when he's around him. But, he doesn't stop from reaching out again.
5.9K 178 5
This story is based on Ayanokouji Kiyone (female Kiyo). That's all you need to know. For more read and find out....