Rukmini's family

By BharkaviGovind

It is a happy family revolving around Rukmini her co sisters and Krishna with their extended family. There wi... More

1. Good News in the household
2

Disclaimer

165 8 1
By BharkaviGovind

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

This story is created for providing a good feeling for readers only not intended to hurt any body's belief or sentiments. It is a creative work based on some events in the life of Devi Rukmini. Please dont bash the characters. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 255 27
hey this about soumya and rudra .....what if soumya when rudra said her go from his life but destiny again brought them together but she was not read...
8.4K 178 37
What happens after Sita leads herself to zero existence? what about her dear ones, whom she left behind? Is destiny sometimes really ruthless, cruel...
3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
38.8K 2.4K 31
In Ishqbaaz..I really didn't like the Bareilly track they show when Oberoi squad went to bring Gauri back, Richa and Ajay, all that useless drama..it...