Still With You || JJK !!ON HO...

By se7enwithu

Fire, Water and Air. The three strongest magical powers. Whenever a child turns 10 year old, they get speci... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
PROLOUGE 1
PROLOGUE 2
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHATER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 18

17 0 0
By se7enwithu

JUNGKOOK's POV- 2nd proposal.

"Name: Mia Charles, age: 23, Birth place: Britain, Power: Invisibility. Great at sword fighting. Hmm .. interesting "

I nodded looking through the bio data for the new girl.

"This is her painting" Aunt passed me a painting.

I looked at it to see a girl with brown long hair, upto her hips. Her blue eyes sparkling, even in the painting. She has a slim body. The long dress perfectly fitting on her.

I looked at it for a moment then gave it back to Aunt.

"When are they coming?" I asked.

"Tomorrow ofc" Aunt chcukled.

"Yes dear" Mom said with a nod.

I nodded back and stood up. "Okay then, I'll get going" I said and bowed to my mom. She nodded and I and Jimin walked out of the room.

"Beautiful isn't she?" Jimin chuckled.

"Yeah" I said.

"Knew it!" He laughed out loud. I followed him back.

"But....I don't know how to speak English" I said, stopping Hyung in the track.

"Why did your personal guard learn all different languages for?" He asked.

"Ah..Yes" I nodded as I realised that every personal guard have to learn different languages, if we don't learn them. I do know a bit but not so professional.

"You don't have to worry about that my dear brother" Jimin placed hand over my shoulder with a grin. "Just focus on..Mia"

I slapped his shoulder and started to walk over. Jimin chuckled and followed me back .

--------------------

"Did they come?" I asked as soon as Jimin entered my room.

"So eager to meet her huh" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down on ny chair.

"Yes, they did come. So..are you ready?"

"Yes" I nodded looking at him.

"Well then, let's go" Jimin smiled.

We walked out of the room and marched towards the living room.

As soon as we entered the room, my eyes fell upon a sky blue dress, sitting in the middle of her parents. She looked up and our eyes met immediately.

Her blue eyes sparkle even more in real. She blinked and smiled at me. I just stared at ger until Jimin pinched my butt. I yelped, glaring at him, he just smiled innocently. I sighed, turning to look at her to see her laughing quietly. I blushed and walked up to my mother.

Mom smiled at me and hold my hands before turning to look at them.

"King Jeon Jungkook, we're very happy to meet you" A man in his 50's stood up and bowed at me before flashing his smile.

I smiled back and bowed too.

"We've been waiting for your reply for the past few months and finally we're here" A lady said, beside Mia, maybe that's her mom.

"We're happy to see you here too and I hope everything goes well today." Mom chcukled after a guard translated for us.

"Yes yes, we heard about King's first marriage proposal. So disgusting" Her mom said.

"Anyways, let's not waste their time." Mom said.

They nodded and nudged Mia.

I stood up and walked over to her. We then walked outside and inti the garden, our personal guards following us.

"So, I saw that you are good at sword fighting" I said. She nodded, keeping her head low. "Um..when did yoh stared to do?"

"At the age of 10" She replied after the translation.

"Oh... that's good" I nodded, she chuckled softly. "You don't have to be so nervous. You can look like you know" I chcukled awkwardly.

She stopped in her tracks, I stopped too. Slowly, she her head rose up and her eyes met mine immediately.

"Sorry" She chcukled before looking away.

"It's okay " I said and started to walk again.

We talked for a moment about her achievements and all. She is the perfect girl for a guy. Smart, inteligent.

"Can I ask you a question if you don't mind?" She asked.

"hm..what is it?"

"um...did you had a relationship with anyone before?" She asked.

"Oh...um..-"

"It's okay if you don't want to say, I cant understand -"

"No, it's alright. Um..I did have one but it's was just a silly one, you know" I chcukled. She followed back.

"Um..C-can we talk for a minute?... alone" she asked, peeking at our guards.

"Um.." I looked back at the gaurds and back at her, then back at the gaurds and I nodded. "Yeah sure. You two can go now, thank you"

They bowed and walked away. When they were out of our sight I looked over to Mia to see her nowhere.

"W-where did she go?" I looked around, but saw no one.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw no one. "Ugh! Who's it?"

"There there King Jeon, don't have to be so aggressive" I heard a whisper right in my right ear.

I turned around to see Mis up close to me. "Ah! You scared me" I exclaimed before laughing.

She just smiled. She looked around and grabbed my wrist, pushing me inside an empty store room. "Princess w-what are you doing?" I asked, looking down at her in shock.

"Shh...I know you find ne attractive and I also find you attractive...very" She said, placing her hand over my chest, looking up at me with doe eyes.

God help me!

"Princess, this is not g-"

"Don't you want to experience me? I bet you didn't had that before as you were quite young but still. " Her hand moved up to my neck , her face close to my ear. I pressed myself back against the wall.  "You're very handsome... Thank god that girl was like that, otherwise- Anyways, let's side that topic and.."

She smiled up and her lips touched ny cheeks. My eyes widened and I pushed her back gently. I sighed deeply, with wide eyes. "Princess Mia this is very inappropriate"

"W-what?"

"I thought you were different. Nice and sweet. I was wrong" I scoffed.

"King Jeon! I'm nice and sweet. T-this js just my desire"

"I don't give a damn about your desire. You're just the same as all the girls out there. And I don't fear about you telling everyone. It's you who is doing alk the ering things"

I moved back and opened the door but stopped when she said:

"What if I make a fake story?"

I turned around to see her smirking.

"I dare you to do that" I said, glaring at her.

She gulped and moved back. I cleaned ny jaw and walked out of there.

"I don't want to marry Mia!" I shouted as I entered the living room.

Everyone stood up, shocked.

"Why? Why happened?" Mom asked.

"K-king Jeon!" Mia ran inside, all panic. "P-p-please"

"What happened dear?" Her parents asked, running towards her, worried.

"She... tried to seduce me" I said.

Everyone in the room gasped. Mom looked at them with wide eyes.

"Mr Charles, Mrs Charles, what is this?" My mom asked.

"Um.. I-I didn't - we're so sorry" Mrs. Charles bowed down 90⁰.

"Please, she is just a child" said Mr Charles.

" A child?" Mom scoffed. "I don't think a child do these things"

"Please Mrs Jeon-"

"No, please get out of my house" Mom said glaring at them.

They gulped, looking at mom then back at me, I sighed.

They finally walked out of the castle.

"Wow.. What a proposal cycle" I said and walked out of the living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 236 34
They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legendary creatures that everyone believed wer...
332 40 10
Kim Namjoon, just an innocent 7 year old kid who naturally born with purple hair. He live happily with his family. Until, an expected accident occurr...
273 17 6
"I'm sorry.......she's no more." "I love you" "I love you too" "Your are mine" "I warned you." "I'm yours from the start." "Don't you dare." "Congra...
34.2K 2K 34
"Are you evil?" He asks. I shake my head, "Of course not. I want to be just like my mother, a wizard who helps people." Jungkook stays quiet for a m...