The Brutal Beast ✔️

By laughingpearls

I tried to get away from his dangerous grip but it got more tighter. I gave up fighting and his artistic hand... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Part 61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
Part 87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 (18+)
99
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 2.0 Continuation

Part 26

1.5K 129 27
By laughingpearls

Hey Pearlies, thank you very much for your votes, comments and adding this book to your reading lists. A special shoutout to dishtaniya  its___V fathimasafy isharai16   Taareyians  PriyankaBhati4   KusumLataMalik  mayamadhuvanthi BBbiggestfan  AakritiArya8 Gowthamidhaya xnococonutsx    for your lovely comments. 

...

It was two days since we last found the map and Harshad went out looking for my house. He still didn't come back to the home which is worrying me. He went alone without any guards with him. There is no way I could ask anyone about his well being. The highest I could do is pray that he is alive. As if someone heard my thoughts I saw Harshad walking into the house towards his room. I followed him silently not to create a scene in front of the family.

As his figure got closer I gasped looking at his bruises. "Mr. Malhotra, what happened?" He got a black eye which he covered them with his hair and the bruises on his right arm was covered by his shirt sleeve. 

"Really? You are asking me this?" He shouted at me and picked up his white coat. He ruffled through the pockets and pulled out the few notes and almost crumpled them with his strong grip. "Things could have been different if you did not take my coat with you." He kept the notes in his pant pocket and threw the coat away.

Why is he angry? 

"I don't understand, Mr. Malhotra. You got the address and went out alone to look for it. I don't understand how it's my fault." I am seriously puzzled right now.

He sat on his bed and covered his face. "I have nothing to say. Just get out."

It's very rare to see Harshad getting angry and this is confusing me. I raked my brain too hard for an answer and finally found it. "I am sorry, Mr. Malhotra. I didn't know you had money in this coat, and if I knew it beforehand I would have given it to you. You could have brought medical aid with that money. Stupid me, I should have checked the pockets before wearing it."

"You think I am angry at you because you took the money which I could have bought some medicines for my wounds?"

"Yeah!" It's crystal clear that such a small amount would buy him some Band-Aids.

A slight smile broke on Harshad's face. "If there is something good about you, it's how you think and that's fantastic." I didn't understand him but I thanked him nevertheless. "Yes, I found your mansion. You were right, it has been burnt to ashes."

My heart filled with hope as soon as I had another person who knows the truth. "See I am telling the truth from the beginning. We have to bring this  out. We need to punish Manik and Navya."

"It is not the right time, Nandini."

"Why? We have the proof. Everyone said the mansion has been collapsed but it's burnt by Manik. We have the proof so what's stopping us from revealing the truth?" My patience is running out since we already have the proof.

"Manik is still in power. Do you think he will let us live after trying to bring his truth out? He has done many cruel things and he would not think twice to kill someone who is troubling him. This is a dangerous game, Nandini."

No. Why is it so difficult to prove my identity? I have proof as well but I have to be scared of Manik. Why must this monster come into my life? I slumped to the floor and sobbed with my thoughts getting heavy. Harshad patted my head consoling me but it did not help.

"I understand your helplessness, Nandini. But there is only one solution to end your misery." 

"What is that?" I questioned already feeling hopeless with unending tries from my side to prove my identity. Manik is one step ahead of all my plans and it's no doubt to match him.

"Kill Manik." Harshad said with a poker face.

What the fuck? I stood up with a jolt hearing his words. Killing someone and that too ... Manik? How can he even say something like that? Is he trying to push me into darkest hell involving me into such crimes? 

"I understand this is difficult for you to hear but remember Manik is nobody for you and he is my brother." He paused. "Imagine the pain I am going through to help you by going against my family." 

"Mr. Malhotra, I am really thankful for having a friend like you, but I can't kill someone. Everyone in this house already hates Manik and that's his punishment. We can try other reasonable ways to bring him down." I tried to reason with him.

"What part of 'Manik is indestructible' you don't understand? It's either him or everyone. We have every proof we need but still we are helpless and the only reason is Manik Malhotra. Till the day he has the power he will be misusing it." Harshad pulled his hair trying to convince me. 

"Fuck this shit! I am out. Manik is the Boss of Malhotra Empire. He is protecting all the territories under him and killing him means destroying the entire Empire. Thousands of families will fall miserable in the hands of our enemy. I don't need revenge, I want justice." I said the last few words with a clenched jaw. 

Before Harshad could continue I walked out of his room wiping my tears with the back of my hands. Harshad's upbringing was far from Mafia and even he chose violence to end this misery. Time could change everyone and everything. 

"What are you doing in Harshad's corridor?"

I jumped hearing Manik's voice. He stood in the living room a few feet away from the corridor where I am standing. He wore his signature black sleeveless vest. Manik's corridor is on the opposite side so there is no way I can say that I lost my way. I stood mum creating more suspicion in his thoughts. I am happy that Navya isn't around this scene, if she was present she would add oil to my fire. 

"No, my child! Corridor, garden, living room are everyone's to enjoy. It must belong to a single person." I tried my best but Manik did not buy it. "There is no I, me, and my for a successful life. We all have to walk together in this world." 

Okay, I seriously need to stop before I can utter any more rubbish.

He pulled me closer to him so that all my steps are away from Harshad's corridor. "When was the last time you listened to me?" He tucked my hair behind my ear. 

"Every time dude! I am literally in your house."

"I did not invite you here. You came on your own with your personal vegetable barrels. Actually, let's count so that we can decide who is correct." He tried to count on his fingers about every time I disobeyed him and I stopped him from counting further.

"Oh, leave about me and speak about yourself."

"Boss is always right."

"Really? What about Miss Alya?" I randomly said her name and I don't even know the reason.

"Well... I tried my best to avoid going to her house yesterday but it was important so..." I interrupted him.

"What the hell? You were at her house yesterday?" I gasped. That's a news for me. 

"You didn't know that?" He questioned and I can say he regretted saying those words.

"I wouldn't even know if the Boss didn't slip his tongue." I latched onto his hair before he could escape. "You are dead meat, Manik."

He tried his best ways to free from my hold but as usual I have the upper hand in pulling his hair. "Sorry, it was important. I will inform you next time I go to her house."

"I don't care, and there is no next time because you will be bald. I bet the lady boss would like the BALD BOSS." My anger had no limit and it kept growing. 

"Wait, why am I even answering to you? You have no right to question me. You are mine and I am not yours." He yelled.

"You are mine, Manik and I am not yours." I yelled back.

It took a minute for us to realise what we just blurted out. My cheeks felt hot and to hide my embarrassment I left his hair lose from my grip. Oh, No! What did I say? I want to hide in the darkest hole possible. 

Manik lifted me from the ground and threw me on his shoulders putting my hands away from his hair. I held onto his vest with surprise and I brought my fighter mode once again. He did not mind a bit when I hit his shoulder as they were strong as brick. We halted in our steps as a servant called for us. 

"What?" we yelled in a union as I don't want any disturbance in my task of reaching his hair. The servant kept her head down while handing us the bag.

"This is a bag of paints for your next round competition. Lady Boss put the instructions sheet in the bag."

Manik grabbed the bag wasting no second and walked towards the bedroom all the while my fists did magic on his shoulders. He locked the door behind us and threw me on the bed. 

"I've said this numerous times, you are mine. I do not share what's mine with others." He said taking dangerous steps towards me. 

"There's no sharing, okay. I am just walking around the mansion and meeting new people to understand how a human chlorophyll works." I said anything my mouth could speak to stop him from walking further. The sheets under me ruffled as I dragged my body on the bed. 

He sat on the bed with his one knee and pulled my body closer to his as he said, " we need a solid reminder to say you are mine." 

...

Precap

What is the solid reminder to say Mine?

What are your thoughts on Harshad's plan to kill Manik?

How will Nandini win the second round competition?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 15K 46
"I will definitely help you in finding the murder mystery of Varna. Hariharan. I promise I will help you..." why can't Manik leave me to myself. I kn...
508K 23.1K 38
Manik malhotra an arrogant hot and handsome man with wild desires.He wants to marry his girlfriend alya as soon as possible.But his parents marry him...
119K 6.7K 31
Manik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or f...
890K 38K 65
#14/10/2018__romance fanfiction #32 He always wanted more and when he wanted something he will have it by any means. Nothing could stop him when he...