elysian (a.m.)

By WAST3LANDBABY

elysian (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect "You've given me everything I n... More

cast.
additional.
supporting.
featuring.
introducing...
graphics.
playlist
a/n
001. then it happened.
002. family is everything
003. 15 minutes of fame
004. the soccer match
005. at fourteen, there's just so much you can't do
006. man's best friend
007. road trip
008. dinner parties
009. the list
010. baby blues
011. elijah
012. first word
013. meet the parents.
014. rather be anywhere else
015. manic episode
016. revelations
017. talking it out
018. everyone loves the holidays
019. how to save a life
020. mom
021. 'mom'
23. ashley
024. goodbyes
025. just not home
026. Home

022. mother and son

1.5K 114 28
By WAST3LANDBABY

The drive back from the park was silent, Clark came back from his time with Ashley with a smile on his face and a question of 'can I see her again?' Charlie simply replies that'll talk about it tomorrow and grips the steering wheel tighter. When they get back, Addison puts the kids to bed and Charlie goes to work out.

Addison's in bed reading when Charlie finally comes up, she's sweaty and Addison just watches her as she heads into the en-suite and starts the shower. Charlie strips down to nothing and Addison admires her wife. "You want me to fuck you in the shower?" Charlie says to her, her abs are sweaty and on display and Addison bites her lip. "Get over here." She says and Addison throws back the covers and runs to her wife.

They move from the shower to the bed and they can't keep their hands off each other.

"You're so fucking hot," Charlie says biting her wife's neck as she pins her to the mattress. Her hands find Addison's boobs and play with her nipples, pinching and pulling. Addison moans and arches her body up towards her touch. She pulls away suddenly to adjust the toy that was harnessed to her hips, and Addison gasps and whines as it slips inside her. "You like that?" Charlie whispers in her ear and starts getting into a rhythm. The red head clings to her wife, taking every thrust and moaning as she does, she enjoys it when Charlie takes control.

"Oh, god." She says signing that she's already so close. "Please," She manages to get out. Charlie keeps going, she pulls away and leans over her whilst Addison claws at Charlie's back. "Charlotte, please." Addison whines out and Charlie ducks down, biting at her wife's neck. Charlie swears and shudders and then suddenly she pulls out of Addison.

"What are you doing?" Addison questions her wife, she's on the edge. "Charlotte, I didn't finish."

Charlie is silent for a moment then she turns over, her back towards Addison. "Well I did. Goodnight."

"Excuse me?" She says, with a tone in her voice. Addison is not impressed.

"I'm going to sleep."

"No, you're not."

"Jesus Addison, just use your hands, or that vibrator you love to use when I'm working nights."

Addison pushes back the covers and walks out of their bedroom, slamming the door as she goes. Charlie just lets out a deep sigh. Fuck.

When Charlie wakes up, she wakes up alone. She goes downstairs, her sons and wife already dressed and ready for the day. When Addison turns around, her eyes are puffy and red; she's been crying and Charlie knows the reason why.

"Morning," She says with a small smile, Clark gets her with a mouth full of cereal and Eli with a giggle, Addison is silent. She gathers things for breakfast and then as soon as she sits down, Addison announces that they have to go.

"I'm not ready," She says, still pouring the milk into her bowl. Addison ignores her and picks up Eli walking out the house with Clark following closely behind.

Meredith picks up Charlie.

When they get to the hospital, Addison is already on a warpath. She's already made several interns cry and Charlie thinks that no doubt it'll be more by the end of the day. Charlie has managed to avoid her wife for most of the day, until she needs a consult. She begs and prays that Addison wasn't on the maternity floor so that she didn't have to get her but as luck would have it...she's the only one around.

"I need a consult," Charlie says, chart in hand. Addison ignores her. "Addison, I have a kid that might have ovarian cancer, can I have aconsult or not?" Her wife turns around and silently takes the chart from her hands and walks off. Charlie sighs, that was not how it was meant to go.

She gets caught up in the ER with some things by the time she's done it's nearly 2 hours later. Charlie heads up to the Ped's wing, passing the OR board on the way and stops when she sees her kid's name, next to Addison's.

"Why is my cancer kid on the OR board?" She calls out to the floor, everyone is silent. "Hello? Anyone?? That's my patient?"Charlie looks around, no one wants to speak up. Charlie storms to the OR; Addison was in there, with Alex.

"Why wasn't I told about my patient being taken for surgery?" Charlie asks, and her wife doesn't reply.

"I'll come and find you after, okay?" Alex speaks up with a small nod and Charlie just rolls her eyes and leaves.

Alex comes and finds her and explains the situation. "You were busy in the ER and she didn't want to disturb you."

"Don't lie for my wife, Alex." Charlie retorts. "This was my surgery, I asked for a consult and she fucking stole it from me."

"Charlie," Alex gently says to her, trying to get her to calm down. "Just talk to her, okay?" He says and Charlie nods her head.

Charlie tries to talk to Addison, however Addison does not want to talk to her.

"I just don't get why you stole my surgery." She says and Addison is silent. "Is this whole thing because I didn't finish you off last night?" Addison clenches her jaw and takes a deep breath in; that struck a nerve.

"I'm staying here tonight, I have charts to catch up on." Addison says, turning around and walking away.

"Can I have the car then?" Charlie calls out, she gets ignored.

She ends up walking home. It starts to rain. She doesn't have an umbrella.

"Why are you so wet?" Clark asks her as he's sat in the living room, Red by his side.

"I walked."

"Is mom mad at you?" He asks her as she comes downstairs, Eli in her arms and dressed in clean dry clothes.

"Don't worry about it buddy, okay?" Charlie says to him with a small smile.

It's the same the very next day. Addison is still upset and still on a warpath and Charlie manages to avoid all that until Addison pages her to the Attendings lounge.

"Do you have any idea what I've been feeling the past 2 days, I have been humiliated and you don't seem to care." She says and Charlie is just staring at her wife. "I swear to god Charlotte, my patience is thin with you right now."

"God, you're hot when you're mad." She smirks and Addison starts to cry and then suddenly she's frantically packing her bag.

"Addison," Charlie says, trying to reassure and comfort her wife. Addison furiously wipes away the tears that start to fall. Charlie reaches out for her wife and places a gentle reassuring hand on her arm. Addison shoves it away.

"Don't."

"Addison."

"Do not touch me." She snaps as Charlie reaches for her again.

"Wow, okay. Calm down." She says and Addison spins to look at her.

"Excuse me?"

"Just talk to me."

"I don't want to," Addison says, packing her back and trying to completely get out of this situation.

"Then how much longer are you going to be mad at me?"

"Do you even know what you did wrong?"

"I didn't finish you off?"

"No, it's more than that.

"Then tell me," Charlie takes a step forward and Addison just raises her hand.

"No, because you always do this." Addison points a finger in Charlie's face.

"What?" She asks her hesitantly.

"You do the damage and then don't know what you're sorry for."

Charlie immediately starts trying to defend herself but Addison cuts her off.

"I can't be the one telling you what you've done wrong all the time."       

"Well you're gonna have to because you're not talking to me and you're getting mad at me over the tiniest things." As soon as it comes out, she regrets it and Addison puts her bag on her shoulder and just walks out

"You walk away! That's what you always do." She follows after her red haired wife the hospital now listening to their argument.

"Because I'm hurt, Charlotte."

"I gathered that, Addison." She had the tendency to be sarcastic when in trouble.

"I feel used. Happy now?" She says, stopping in the corridor and explaining.

"You feel used. By me?" She takes a moment. "So it is to do with me not finishing you off."

"You used me for sex, Charlotte."

"I'm sorry. I didn't think of it like that, I just needed a distraction."

"Got it." Addison says and storms off.

Charlie gets a cab home that day.

Dinner that night is tense and Clark brings up something no one wants to talk about.

"Can I see Ashley again?" Charlie goes silent and Addison swigs her wine.

"How about we talk about this later buddy?

"Oh...I was hoping to talk now so I can get Olivia to get some dates."

"Clark, after dinner. Please?" She says with a smile and he nods his head.

Dinner is cleared and Charlie announces she's going for a shower     so Addison talks to her son.

"Are you upset because I asked to see Ashley again?"

"Oh darling no of course not.

"Then why are you sad?"

"I'm just not feeling great baby, don't worry about me."

"Okay," he smiles. "So, can I see her again?"

Addison inhales sharply. "If that's what you want, darling."

"I do. It was nice seeing her. Thank you for letting me see her."

"She's still your birth mom at the end of the day. Clark."

"I know but thank you."

Addison just pulls her son in for a hug and kisses his head. "I love you so much."

"I love you, mom." He mumbles into her chest, and Addison starts to cry.

Olivia arranges a date for Clark to see Ashley, and Addison struggles ot get out of bed that day. She makes Charlie drive with her stating that she was still mad at her but they both had to be there for Clark. So they drive him and it's silent.

As soon as he's gone with Olivia, they talk.

"I'm sorry for using you for sex. I didn't think of it like that at the time but now I understand that I hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Addie. I don't want to lose you, I don't want to lose Clark. I can't."

"Towards the end of my marriage with Derek, I felt used for sex. I didn't think I would ever feel like that with you." She says before putting the car in gear and driving home.

Clark sees Ashley three more times over the next few days, and as soon as Olivia turned up at the door they knew something was wrong.

"She's contesting the judge. She's applied to get him back."

"What? No, she can't do that. He's our son."

"Legally...you're only his foster parents, so yes she can."

Addison lets out a sob and Charlie just stares at nothing.

"I will do everything I can to help. I have lawyers we can call." Olivia says scribbling down some notes.

"We'll go to court, I'll do anything. I'm not letting her take him."

"And she won't. We'll sort it out." Olivia says. She gives Addison the names of some good lawyers and then goes. Charlie hasn't said a word.

"Charlotte, I need you to be with me right now, because I can't handle this."

"I'm sorry," Charlie says, her eyes filling with tears.

"We cannot lose our boys."

"We won't," Charlie says, standing up and moving over to her wife. "We won't." She takes Addison's hand and for the first time in a long time, she doesn't let go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 9.8K 46
โ now all our memories , they're haunted. โž โ†  in which she fell first but he fell harder. โ†  season one thr...
3.8M 16.8K 10
all angels are doomed to fall. โ‡ฅ grey's anatomy โ‡ฅ seasons one โ” nine โ‡ฅ ma...
1.6M 41.1K 70
๐‡๐”๐‘๐“๐’ ๐’๐Ž ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ | grey's anatomy ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ when their love hurts so good because it's complicated. ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ - ๏ฟฝ...
22.3K 764 10
โ but you're here right now and you're turning me on. โž โ†  in which it's the right people at the wrong time. ...