His Coco

By choobeibi

Ailee ate her ice cream licking every bit of it and then Xavier pushed his cup infront of her. She looked con... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
!please read!
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Epilogue♡
ANNOUNCEMENT!

chapter 21

24.8K 751 67
By choobeibi

Mila was sitting on Ailee's bed when she entered.

"I thought you'd stay out for the night" Ailee jumped in return, unaware of her sister's presence.

"You are not sleeping?"

"Naah I was too hyped up to sleep. Tell me what happened? Where'd you two go? Is he treating you right?" she let it all out in one breath.

Ailee giggled at her excitement. It was almost four in the morning and she was still full of energy.

"Okay. So we went to stargaze somewhere outside the city and he treated me better than I could've imagined, setting my standards so high." she began shyly, sitting down next to her with a pillow on her lap.

Mila grinned, nodding her head enthusiastically.

"Out of the city? No wonder it took you so long to come back."

"Yes I wanted to gaze but the destination was chosen by him and it was the most beautiful thing ever for Mila. Though I'm a little guilty that I took away his resting hours from him."

"That is so sweet of him really but did it look like he wanted to stay at home relaxing instead?"
Her tone changed from gushing to worry.

" No no he reassured me that it was okay and he will be fine but I still feel a little selfish."

"Hmm it's not bad Ailee don't fret over it okay? He is a grown man and he knows what he is doing besides it was just one night."

She nodded not knowing what to say.

"Anything else that happened that you're not spilling out?" she teased nudging her shoulder.

"What? No!" Ailee replied almost too quickly.

"It doesn't look like nothing happened but I'll leave you to it." she said, yawning.

She just sat there watching her sister leave and sighed in relief.

She didn't want to lie but she also didn't want to share their private moments with anyone. It was meant for the both of them only and it would be better if it stays like this.

She quickly washed her face and lied down feeling giddy with happiness. Everyday she spent with him somehow got added up in her list of best days.

Soon sleep consumed her but one thought remained on her mind- Oh he's so perfect.

___

Next few days went by in a blur Xavier was caught up with his project, frequently visiting the site making sure everything went the way he had planned or dragging himself from one meeting to another that he preponed in order to make some free time in the next month.

Xavier was planning to introduce Luka to Ailee because the fucker hadn't stopped bugging him about it and partially because he is his brother and he would've told him later anyway.
Of Course he hasn't given him a hint yet but he had already talked with his Coco to make sure she was fine with the arrangement.

She was just a little nervous. What if he doesn't like me or what if I embarrass myself? she said. He wanted to laugh at the former one. If only she knew how much of a fan he already is of hers she wouldn't be worrying like this. And about making herself embarrassed, he knows she will be alright, she is better than she thinks of herself.

He left for his house after checking everything once again. The weather today was really bad. It had been gloomy all day, sometimes rain hammered down making it even worse.

Ailee must be in the office too, he thought.

He called her after sitting in his car, it has become his routine to call her when he leaves from his office and sometimes go straight to her house for a quick meeting and a hug and just maybe for her shy peck on his cheek.

"Hello," she said, smiling.

"Hi baby"

"You are off early today? " she asked.

"Mhmm it's been a rough week and not the best weather. Are you still at work?"

"Yeah I was just leaving too." she said packing her stuff.

"Is it possible if I could pick you up instead?" he asked, already taking a turn towards where she was.

"I want to go with you too but I don't know if it will be possible with my family around."

"I am at a red light so you have only two minutes to make the excuses. I am coming" he now was at the intersection of their workplace.

"Zai you're-"

"Coco I'm almost there"

She huffed and ran out internally panicking about what she'll say to her papa and if it will be believable enough or not.

She soon found herself standing outside her father's cabin which was right next to Alex's.

"What do I say to him, Zai?" she asked him timidly into the phone.

He loved his nickname.

"Just tell him you are going out with a friend."

"Umm you know I don't go out with friends. I never have." she said nervously, chewing on her bottom lip.

"You have your car with you?"

"I came with Alex," she said, fidgeting with her phone case.

He sighed.

"Then I might have to come up"

Her eyes widened. No way. Na-uh sir.

"No Zai- I will take care of it. Just don't hang up, okay?" she hesitantly knocked on the door.

"Don't worry, I will not"

Getting a positive reply she popped her head inside first to check if he's alone or not but found both her parents there.

What was mama doing here?

"Papa?"

"Yes honey, what is it?"

"Umm can I leave early to meet up with a- a friend?" her gaze switching from her papa to mama.

Looking at their confused and worried faces she hurriedly added
"School friend mama. It is kind of a reunion."

Their faces softened hearing her request.
" Of Course love, you can. Just be careful, the weather is really bad."

She smiled brightly and nodded.

"How will you be going there? Someone coming to pick you up or you're booking an Uber?" asked her father.

"Oh no you're not booking an Uber. We'll ask the driver to drop you as well as to pick you up." said her mother.

" No, I am fine, really. A friend is coming to pick me up." she assured them as best as she could.

Albeit reluctantly her parents nodded slowly and followed her down.

Ailee bid them goodbye and headed towards the parking lot putting her phone on her ear.

"I am at the entrance actually. Should I come to the parking lot?" he asked, starting his car.

" No it's okay I am coming there."

She changed her route towards the main entrance and found him waiting for her outside of his car.

Is it even legal to look this beautiful?
It was hard for her to believe that he was hers.

"What is going on in your pretty little head?" he asked, poking her gently on her forehead.

"Just that how I am so lucky to have you as mine" she said shyly kissing the back of his hand. She was serious when she said she'll shower him with all the love he deserves and this was just a little reminder for him that he is loved.

He was caught off guard but soon snapped out of it and smiled at her.

"Believe me I am the luckiest man alive to have you as my partner." he said, guiding her to the passenger seat before it started pouring again.

"I guess we are both really lucky to find each other."

"Mhmm so fucking lucky."

Ailee picked up his phone already knowing the password and went to his Spotify which was installed by her and hence had her playlists instead of his.

Soon soft music blared through the speakers adding to the calm vibe of rain outside.

He drove to his house already planning the things they would do together.

She sneezed for the seventh time since they entered his house and it's been like fifteen minutes.

She revealed it was because she was sensitive to cold and that it will go away soon.

But he made her take a warm bath and change into his warmest hoodie.

When she came back he was in the kitchen cooking dinner for them SHIRTLESS.

This man is gonna be my death, she thought.

How much does he workout?

Oh them abs- she blushed at her unholy thoughts and scolded herself for acting like that.

"Sit" he ordered without turning back.

She quickly complied and sat down with a little help from the counter, watching him move around the kitchen with so much grace.

The utensils looked hilariously small compared to his huge hands and well whole body.

He turned around and stopped suddenly
"What's wrong?" she asked.

"You look fucking adorable in my clothes." he said cupping her face with both his hands and peppering kisses all over her flushed face multiple times.

She felt like she would combust from all the heat she felt bubbling in her body.

He came back and set the two plates on the counter.

"Wine?" he asked.

"No alcohol please" she said in the best voice she could gather in her flustered state.

"Coke it is then.'' He poured it in two big glasses with some ice cubes before placing them beside their plates.

He sat down next to Ailee and they started eating.

All through the dinner Ailee kept talking and talking but who was he to complain?

He loved hearing her voice and knew very well that not everyone had that privilege.

She kept complimenting his amazing cooking skills and made him promise that he will teach her a few recipes. He in return gave her bites from his hands just to see her pause and quickly eat the offered bite so that he could continue eating by himself.

After eating he put the dishes in the dishwasher and went to the living room to find Ailee already sprawled on the sofa patting her food baby. He chuckled and lifted her legs to sit down and put her socks clad feet on his lap.

"Movie?" he asked, lightly massaging her feet.

She hummed in pure ecstasy.

"But you choose today. We're going to take turns alright?" He nodded.

"And please it should be something you like and not what I might like ok? I watch pretty much every genre" she demanded trying to look strict but instead, looked anything but that in her lying position and her little figure drowning in his oversized clothes.

"Yes ma'am, anything else that you would like?" he asked teasingly.

"That would be all good sir" she said giggling, unable to hold her facade any longer.

He played John Wick and got back to his position near his little baby who was giving her utmost attention to the movie.

It was barely fifteen minutes into the movie and she was already crying.

"Why did it begin on such a sad note?" she said, hitting him on his arm.

He didn't respond because what the fuck would he say?

"Oh my God Xavier he loved his wife so much that he retired from his shady job" she said, not crying anymore just some unshed tears in her eyes. Her eyes, nose, lips looked red and swollen from the little crying session she had.

After some more sad rambling about the puppy's death that was the last gift from his dead wife because she wanted him to start loving again and that puppy would be the first step towards that, she finally calmed down, cocooned in two blankets and  lying practically on top of Xavier uncaring if he was wearing a shirt or not.

He stroked her hair and back, occasionally checking if she was still awake or not. They managed to watch the second part but after that she was continuously yawning and rubbing her eyes trying her best to stay awake. He stood up and held his hand out but she didn't put hers in his.

He looked at her confused. She then made grabby hands indicating him to carry her instead.

He smiled at her cuteness and carried her like a baby to his room.

All the way to his room upstairs she kept playing with his hair at the bottom of his head and laughed when he would bend down to pick up the trash or blanket from the floor.

He sat her down on the sink countertop upon reaching his bathroom and handed her a toothbrush.

She freshened up first and buried herself in his warm comforters.

Opening her phone she gasped looking at all the missed calls and text messages from her worried parents and siblings.

Crap! She forgot about them.

Hurriedly she opened the most recent text that was from her papa.
He was continuously asking her where she was, how long would it take, was she okay and the last one said that the storm alert had been issued and they were reporting to the police if she didn't reply soon.

Already knowing the others must have sent similar messages she quickly dialed her father's number and he picked up on the first ring as if waiting eagerly for her call, which he was.

"Ailee, where are you? Are you okay? You're not alone right?" came the frantic questions of both her parents.

"I am sorry I worried you all but I am absolutely fine and I am not alone, I am staying at a friend's place." she assured them.

"God Lily you gave us all a heart attack" said Emma.

"I am sorry" She replied, jutting out her bottom lip a little.

Xavier entered the room and found her under the duvet. He was about to ask what she was doing like that when he heard her speak to someone. He figured it must be her family since she informed them that she will be going out for a few hours and not for the whole night.

She came out of the covers hearing his footsteps and waddled her way to him.

Him standing beside the bed and her standing on the bed, still she was just about his height.

She leaned her head on his bare shoulder while he stroked her back comfortingly.

"Yes I promise I will take care and call you frequently till I am home." she murmured into the phone inhaling his calming scent. It was so subtle yet so evident.

"Hmm bye bye Love ya"

After finally hanging up she hugged him completely.
"They were so worried. I totally forgot about them Zai"

"It is okay. You were mourning for the death of John's wife and his little puppy. They will understand."

She giggled.

"We shouldn't be laughing at this." she said, still chuckling.

"Yeah right. I am not even smiling but look at you"

She burst out laughing again and he smiled.

"Come on let's get you to bed." he tucked her inside, kissing her forehead and stood up to his full height to leave when she held his hand stopping him midway.

"Where are you going?"

"Guest room"

"Can't you stay please? I like the rains but not the thunder" she gave him her bambi eyes and he caved in, not that he was not planning to.

He went under the comforter and Ailee immediately wrapped herself around him.

"I was kidding. I have no problem with thunder, I just wanted to cuddle with you" she said, chuckling mischievously.

"And what made you think I wouldn't have done that on a simple demand from you?" He was very amused by her behavior.

"I don't know, maybe I wanted to try that cliche fear-of-thunder line," she said, looking up at him from his chest.

"Hmm my naughty little baby" he said and squished her in a tight engulfment while she squealed and laughed loudly.

Ailee told him stories from her school life and what some of her favorite romance novels were and somewhere in the middle fell asleep.

He looked down at her sleeping form and kissed her head, looking at her with love of all the universe in his eyes.

"Goodnight baby" he whispered and fell asleep.

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

Badadadaaaaa!!!!!

How you like Ailee now. She gettin wildddd. (hint🌚)

Thank you for the immense support 😭❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 36.2K 29
Amaya Rose. she is sweet and also very good at baking. she ignores her attraction for him because she doesn't know who he is, all she knows is that h...
47.7K 1K 51
[Completed but Editing/rewriting] 🐎🐎Hold your horses for just a bit🐎🐎 ‼️READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ‼️ 🔴🔴🔴This isn't my...
119K 3.5K 25
"I'm done, cupcake. I can't anymore," he mumbled, wiping his eyes. I turned to look at him and took his head into my hands. Both my hands were on eit...
737 9 35
The girl screamed, as Joey was punched in the mouth. By the best. "You. Are. Crazy!" Joey screamed, in my face. I sat still, crossing my arms. I had...