Part Three of The First Love...

Від SandraPatriciaWellin

The First Love Series is a Series created for Camp National Novel Writing Month of July of 2023 Більше

The First Male Line Great-Great-Great-Grandson
The Duchess of Clarence Territory
The Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard
The Perfect Match
The Howard -Stuart Match : The Second Time Around
The Four Male Line Great-Great-Grandsons of Lord Patrick William Howard
The Three Eldest Great-Great-Great-Grandchildren of Lord Patrick William Howard
The Great- Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandchildren of Lord Patrick William Howard
The Mothers of The Duke of Lancaster, Duchess of Norfolk and Duke of Wessex
Lady Victoria Elizabeth and Lord Andrew Charles Howard III
The Matrilineal Line of Lord Patrick William Howard
The Matrilineal Great-Great-Great- Grandsons
The Three Sons of Lord Frederick William Howard
The Three Sons of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR
The Sons of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR
The Brides
The Future Looks Bright For Lord Patrick William Howard

The Golden Hair Heiress

14 13 5
Від SandraPatriciaWellin

Good Morning, I have the delight of doing Part Three of The First Love Series which is a series created for Camp National Novel Writing Month of July of 2023.

I will provide the links for Part One and Part Two as you can't read my part without reading Part One and Part Two.

___________________________

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the eldest child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the first male line great-great-great-grandchild of Lord Patrick William Howard who arrived on Star Base 12 on April 30, 2159.

Lord Patrick William Howard and several other prominent families had to flee Pre-World War Three before the war broke out on May 1, 2153.

When World War Three broke out on May 1,2153 it claimed over 60 millions lives on impact and no one ever suspected the ECON would launch the first nuclear war, but in the end The ECON leader Lee Kuan was killed and the war ended in October of 2153 with a ceasefire.

One year later, Colonel Philip Green shows up and he decides to play god just like Hitler and he kills thousands affected with radiation sickness before he meets his demise by Flint The Immortal by Ebola Virus and it kills him instantly.

It takes another 100 years for Planet Earth to recover from what happens.

Lord Patrick William Howard is succeeded by his only son, Lord Frederick William Howard and he has four children and three play an important role to ensure that their grandfather's line continues when they marry the sons and daughters of the men and their wives that travel with Lord Patrick William Howard on April 30, 2153.

Lord Frederick William Howard marries Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort, the heiress to the Duke of Lancaster, Lord Edmund Beaufort in 2183 and she gives birth to Lord Frederick William Howard II in 2184 and he is the father of Lord Frederick William Howard III, in 2185, Lady Jeanette Virginia gives birth to a second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, and he is his father's successor, and he is the father of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and he is the great-grandfather of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Elizabeth Ann Beltane, and he is the father of Lord Richard Edward Howard SR and he is the great-grandfather of Lord Richard Edward Howard Howard III and he is the father of Lord Edwin William Howard who is the grandfather of Lord David William Beck and he is the great-great-great-grandfather of Lord David William Beck II.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR marries Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill and she is the heiress to The Dukedom of Marlborough Territory on Star Base 12 and she is the great-grandmother of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord Richard Edward Howard III and the great-great-grandmother of Lord David William Beck II.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was born 122 years later after the May Day Horor of 2153, and it is called "Beltane " and it is one of the most significant Pagan Sabbats in their wheel next to Samhain, which is their New Year.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is named for her noble ancestors, Queen Elizabeth I, Queen Victoria and Queen Ann of England and for the Pagan Sabbath she is born on and given the surname of her father, Howard.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard lineage goes back to King Henry II of England and his son, King John and his son, Prince Richard of Cornwall and his granddaughter, Lady Joan of Cornwall who have a son named Sir John Howard I and they are the great-great-great-grandparent of Sir Robert Howard who marries the second daughter of The Duke of Norfolk, Lady Margaret and together they have a very noble son, Lord John Howard with the extinct of The Mowbray line of Dukes of Norfolk since Lord John Howard is a loyal Yorkist he is given the Dukedom of Norfolk by King Richard III in 1483.

Lord John Howard is the only grandson of Lord Thomas Mowbray and thanks Odin for his mother, Lady Margaret for giving birth to such a noble gentleman.

Both Lord Walter Devereux and Lord John Howard are killed in Battle of Bosworth along with King Richard III by the usurper, Henry Tudor who becomes King Henry VII.

Lord John Howard left behind a son, Lord Thomas Howard who marries Lady Elizabeth Tinley and with her they have three prominent children, Lord Thomas Howard, Lady Elizabeth Howard and Lord Edmund Howard and Lady Elizabeth who married Sir Thomas Boleyn have two daughters who play a significant role in history, Lady Mary Boleyn and Queen Anne Boleyn.

It is Lady Mary Boleyn who is the direct descendant of Lord John Carey, through Lady Elizabeth Howard's daughter, Lady Mary Boleyn who married Sir William Carey who is the second son of Sir Thomas Carey and Lady Margaret Spencer who is the great-great-granddaughter of Lord Edmund Beaufort, 2nd Duke of Lancaster Territory and he is the second son of Lord John Beaufort, 1st Duke of Somerset who is the grandson of John of Gaunt the third surviving son of King Edward III of England.

History doesn't say who Sir Thomas Carey's oldest son is married to, but his second son, Sir William marries the great-granddaughter of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk Territory and her daughter, Lady Katherine Carey married Sir Francis Knolly and their daughter, Lady Lettice Knolly married Lord Walter Devereux, 1st Earl of Essex and she is the mother of Lord Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex, Lady Penelope and Lady Dorothy Devereux.

So The Howard's, The Carey's and The Devereux are brought together with the marriage of the children.

Lady Catherine Carey was the great-great-granddaughter of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk as was Queen Elizabeth I of England, and they were first cousins with Lord Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey as well, and Lord Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex was the great-great-great-grandson of Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk and Lord Walter Devereux who died together in the Battle of Bosworth Field on August 22, 1485.

___________________________

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane's lineage also comes from King John of England's eldest son, King Henry III of England, and his son, King Edward I of England who married for his second wife, Princess Margaret of France and their eldest son, Lord Thomas of Brotherton has a daughter, Lady Margaret and she marries and she has a daughter, Lady Elizabeth and Lady Elizabeth's granddaughter, Lady Margaret marries Sir Robert Howard and they have Lord John Howard 1st Duke of Norfolk.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is a direct descendant of King Henry II of England through his son, King John of England and King Philip III of France and his daughter, Princess Margaret of France.

Who could ask for a fine lineage than The Howard family and Odin is great indeed because he made sure that they didn't perish with Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lord Frederick William and his second son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR are far from popular on Star Base 12 and between father and son they start many feuds with the other lords on Star Base 12, but it is through Lord Frederick William Howard eldest male line grandson, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR who makes sure that his family is never divided again. And he united his family with the marriages between his two oldest granddaughters with his two brothers grandson and great-great-grandson in 2294.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard arrives to secure her great-great-great-grandfather's dynasty in 2275 and she is adored by her doting grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and he can see no wrong in her, but Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and her father, Lord Andrew Charles butt horns as she grows up and Lord Charles Andrew JR always takes Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane' side in everything.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was born to usher the dawn of a new age on Star Base 12 and within the Dukedom of Norfolk through comes the first two Duchesses of Norfolk Territory- Lady Karissa Ann Howard, 2nd Duchess of Norfolk Territory 2330-2338 and Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory from 2338-2400

Through Lady Karissa Ann Howard who marries her 2nd cousin, Lord Frederick William Howard IV who is the grandson of her great-great uncle, Lord Frederick William Howard II they have Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard who marries her second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard III, the grandson of her great-uncle, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was born to succeed her father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and she was groomed by her grandfather who had to wait for her arrival for 33 years old.

Despite the pleas from her father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR declares " She is my first grandchild and I will spoil her if I want. I had to wait for her for 33 years."

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his father " I had to wait for her mother to arrive from Post World War Three Planet Earth. Don't you ever stop complaining father. You got your heiress and Lady Karissa and will make sure that Lord Patrick William Howard never ends on Star Base 12."

"33 years I had to wait for her to come and with your mother I had three sons." Lord Charles Andrew JR states.

"I heard this a million times." Lord Andrew Charles tells him " Why don't your other sons start having sex their wives ."

"I think they are too old to believe in the stork theory." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

"Lady Elizabeth is my daughter, father and not yours. She has a mother that will raise her to do her duty towards her great-great-great-grandfather." Lord Andrew Charles tells his father.

Indeed Lady Karissa did raise all of her children to respect their ancestors and how important they played a role in their begetting.

None of Lady Karissa's children ever forgot what their mother taught them. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

532 504 22
This is for Camp National Novel Writing Month 2023
All Від Lucille Dixon

Романтика

445K 17.6K 59
BOOK ONE: COMPLETE ✅ Introverted music student, Abi, only ever wanted to write songs for other people. But, when she's thrust into sexy-but-secretive...
255 229 23
Part two of First Loves is a Series of Historical Star Trek Romance Novels for Camp National Novel Writing Month July of 2023
14.1K 259 24
Just read it trust me you will love it Started:June 30,2022