The First Male Line Great-Great-Great-Grandson

First to understand what male line descendants are they come through the paternal line rather than the maternal line and Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR was more concerned about the paternal side than the maternal line of the Howard family which only included his sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte and his daughter, who was given her aunt name, Lady Sophia Charlotte and he was only alive to see two of his granddaughters born, Lady Patricia Charles Howard and Lady Eliza Katherine Howard before he dies in 2240.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR has four children with Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer-Churchill and they are Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR born in 2209, Lord Richard Edward Howard in 2212, Lord Edwin Willliam Howard in 2217 and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard in 2222.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR had already married his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR to Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart in 2228 and now he must concentrate on Lord Richard Edward Howard , his second son, and needs a wife.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR takes his second son, Lord Richard Edward Howard to his first cotillion in 2227 at the age of 15 years old and all the young women at only 12 year old, and so Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR takes his son, Lord Richard Edward Howard to the cotillion of 2228, the very same year that Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR marries Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and he is 16 years old and the girls are 14 years old and he keeps doing it until Lord Richard Edward Howard reaches the age of 18 years old and the young girls are 16 years old but Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR decides to concentrate on his second son, and he takes him to his final cotillion when he turns 19 and the young women are 17 years old.

By the year of 2231, Lord Richard Edward Howard still hasn't found his bride and he is 19 years old and he tells his older brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR "I haven't met one girl I want to marry."

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at his brother " Father will not stop until he gets you married. It is better that you choose your bride." Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR tells him.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR has a younger son, Lord Edwin William Howard and he turns his concentration on Lord Edwin William who was born in 2217 and the year of 2227 he is ten years old and he starts to plan for his youngest son, and he leaves Lord Richard Edward Howard to his own devisement

Lord Richard Edward Howard waits for his father to pass away before he decides to marry as he remembers how his father treated Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR when he named his second son after their great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR passed away shortly after the birth of his second male line grandson, Lord Patrick William Howard II in 2240, and with Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR out of the way.

Lord Richard Edward Howard is now 23 years old and he meets the niece of his first cousin twice removed, Lord George Frederick Carey, and her name is Lady Beatrice Isabella Bourbon, and she is only two years younger than he is and she is 21 years old.

Lord Richard Edward Howard courts Lady Beatrice Isabella Bourbon from 2240-2248, and it is a longer engagement and when they marry Lord Richard Edward Howard is 29 years old and Lady Beatrice is 27 years old but they don't waste any time starting their family and they only plan on having two children and their first child arrives in July of 2250, and he is given his father's name of Lord Richard Edward Howard II.

In the year of 2250, it is a baby-boom for The Howard-Carey family beginning with Lord Thomas William Howard, the grandson of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory, followed by Lord Richard William Carey who is the grandson of Lord George Frederick Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory, followed by Lord Richard Edward Howard III, the son of Lord Richard Edward Howard SR, Lord Frederick Howard arrives in September of 2250 and he is the oldest son of Lord Frederick William Howard and known as the late bloomer of his family, and finally Lord Andrew Charles Howard, the youngest and final child and son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.