𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | Jaso...

By simplyhanx

I know what you did last summer - A Life for Alison Dilaurentis' four best friends took a turn for the worst... More

𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
→ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝟏.𝟎𝟏 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝘼𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨
𝟏.𝟎𝟐 𝙋𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝘼𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝘼𝙩𝙝
𝟏.𝟎𝟑 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝘼 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝟏.𝟎𝟒 𝙏𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝘼 𝙢𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
𝟏.𝟎𝟓 𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙚𝘼𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬?
𝟭.𝟬6 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙚𝘼𝙨𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨
𝟏.𝟎𝟕 𝙍𝙚𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚
𝟏.𝟎𝟕 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝘼𝙘𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝟏.𝟎𝟖 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝟏.𝟎𝟗 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝘼𝙨𝙚, 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝘼𝙡𝙠 𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝟏.𝟏𝟏 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢
𝟏.𝟏𝟐 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚
𝟏.𝟏𝟑 𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝟏.𝟏𝟒 𝙎𝘼𝙡𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙
𝟏.𝟏𝟓 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝟏.𝟏𝟔 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 4
𝟏.𝟏𝟕 𝙄𝙛 𝘼𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙙, 𝙡𝙞𝙚, 𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝘼𝙜𝘼𝙞𝙣
𝟏.𝟏𝟖 𝙅𝙚 𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙨 𝙐𝙣𝙚 𝘼𝙞𝙢𝙚
𝟏.𝟏𝟗 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝘼𝙡
𝟏.𝟐𝟎 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝘼𝙙𝘼𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙙
𝟏.𝟐𝟏 𝘼 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝟏.𝟐𝟐 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝘼𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚
𝟏.𝟐𝟑 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝟏.𝟐𝟒 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨
→ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝟐.𝟎𝟏 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝟐.𝟎𝟐 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠
𝟐.𝟎𝟑 𝙈𝙮 𝙣𝘼𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚
𝟐.𝟎𝟒 𝘽𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙨
𝟐.𝟎𝟓 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬
𝟐.𝟎𝟔 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤
𝟐.𝟎𝟕 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬
𝟐.𝟎𝟖 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙛𝘼𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝟐.𝟎𝟗 𝙎𝘼𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝟐.𝟏𝟎 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨
𝟐.𝟏𝟏 𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝘼𝙣 '𝘼'-𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡
𝟐.𝟏𝟐 𝙄 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝟐.𝟏𝟑 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝘼𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮
𝟐.𝟏𝟒 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙢𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙩𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙣𝘼𝙧𝙚𝙨
𝟐.𝟏𝟓 𝘼 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝘼
𝟐.𝟏𝟔 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣
𝟐.𝟏𝟕 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝘼𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙
𝟐.𝟏𝟖 𝘼 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝟐.𝟏𝟗 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝘼𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝
𝟐.𝟐𝟎 𝘾𝙏𝙍𝙇: 𝘼
𝟐.𝟐𝟏 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝘼𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚
𝟐.𝟐𝟐 𝙁𝘼𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝟐.𝟐𝟑 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧
𝟐.𝟐𝟒 𝙄𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝘼𝙡𝙠
𝟐.𝟐𝟓 𝙐𝙣𝙢𝘼𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝟐
→ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝟑.𝟎𝟏 𝙄𝙩 𝙝𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 '𝙩𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩'
𝟑.𝟎𝟐 𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙡𝘼𝙘𝙠
𝟑.𝟎𝟑 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙
𝟑.𝟎𝟒 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝘼𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
𝟑.𝟎𝟓 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣
𝟑.𝟎𝟔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝘼𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝘼
𝟑.𝟎𝟕 𝘾𝙧𝘼𝙯𝙮
𝟑.𝟎𝟖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨
𝟑.𝟎𝟗 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝘼𝙝𝙣 𝙜𝘼𝙢𝙚
𝟑.𝟏𝟎 𝙒𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝘼𝙩𝙝
𝟑.𝟏𝟏 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝘼𝙡𝙚
𝟑.𝟏𝟐 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝘼𝙙𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧
𝟑.𝟏𝟑 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝘼 𝙙𝘼𝙧𝙠 𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚
𝟑.𝟏𝟒 𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙬
𝟑.𝟏𝟓 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝘼-𝙢𝘼𝙣𝙞𝘼
𝟑.𝟏𝟔 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝘼𝙣𝙮
𝟑.𝟏𝟕 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝘼𝙣, 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤
𝟑.𝟏𝟖 𝘿𝙚𝘼𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚
𝟑.𝟏𝟗 𝙒𝙝𝘼𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣-𝙝𝙚𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙
𝟑.𝟐𝟎 𝙃𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝘼𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝟑.𝟐𝟏 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙
𝟑.𝟐𝟐 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙞𝙧𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣?
𝟑.𝟐𝟑 𝙄'𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙩
𝟑.𝟐𝟒 𝘼 𝙙𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙜𝘼𝙢𝙚
→ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝟒.𝟎𝟏 𝘼 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘼-𝙡-𝙞-𝙫-𝙚
𝟒.𝟎𝟐 𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙚
Important

𝟏.𝟏𝟎 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝘼𝙡

4.2K 92 0
By simplyhanx

season 1, episode 8 part 2

✦✧✦✧

"Well, that was painless" Jason sighed as he walked out of the school's meeting room alongside the girls.

"Not for principal Hartman" Spencer mumbled.

"He means well, but he needs to know who's in charge" the boy replied, clearly not catching on to Spencer's displeased tone.

"I think we all know that" Sophie shot back at him. The girl hadn't said one word to the boy since the other day at Spencer's. In fact, she had done everything in her power to avoid seeing him. The girl had spent the past two days at home, hauled up in her room, lying that she was sick. That was until the Hastings girl practically dragged her to school in order for her to attend the meeting with their principal.

"Is there a problem?" Jason said, stopping in his tracks and turning around to face the girls.

"You finally noticed" Sophie grumbled.

"There's no problem" Emily said, shooting her friend a look, "you're Alison's brother you should have the final say, but you're not the only one dealing with this".

"There's that closed door again" Jason said, "the secrets of the girls cuddled up in Alisons bedroom. Do you think that means you knew her better than I did?"

"No, it just means we knew her in a different way" Emily told him.

"Actually, yeah it does" Sophie shot back, ignoring everything Emily had said, "we were her friends which means we knew things and she told us things that you would never know"

"You'd know all about knowing things that others wouldn't" Jason fired back, causing the other girls to share a confused look. Sophie huffed, but before she could shout back a reply, Wilson's voice interrupted them from down the hall.

"Right here" he said, pointing to a locker, followed by one of the schools' janitors and a uniformed officer.

"What are they doing?" Sophie asked.

"That's Toby's locker" Emily informed them.

Sophie saw the look on Jason's face, she knew he was pissed, "Jason don't" she warned, reaching out to grab his hand before he could storm off. The Delaurentis boy looked down at Sophie's hand which was holding his own, he had missed her touch, and he didn't know how much he had needed it until now. She followed his gaze down to their interlocked hands, and quickly let go causing a frown to fall across his face.

"He needs a push Soph, and that is exactly what I intend to do" he said as he took off down the hall, the other girls following quickly, "Detective Wilden".

"Ah, you will find this interesting" the other man started, turning to face them, "we are having a look in Toby Cavanaugh's locker"

"Why do you think he's hiding in there?" Jason questioned sarcastically and Sophie couldn't help but let out a scoff at the comment.

"He's a suspect" Wilden replied, seemingly unamused from the comment.

"What exactly are you trying to find?" Sophie questioned, "I highly doubt that Toby would hide the murder weapon somewhere as stupid as his locker"

"You made it clear that you weren't happy with the pace of the investigation" Wilden said, "you wanted action and I'm trying to give you some"

"Yeah, you've got nothing" Jason scoffed, "I realized that yesterday"

"You know Jason, sometimes we withhold progress on the information to avoid any interruptions" he replied, evidently getting more annoyed.

"The only reason you're tearing this kids' locker apart is because he's not here to object" Jason snapped.

"Toby Cavanaugh called your sisters phone the night she died. I checked the phone records; she took the call"

"Toby called Alison the night she died?" Emily asked.

"He did, or someone pretending to be him did"

✦✧✦✧

Sophie let her knuckles knock against the Hastings' back door, as she stood outside waiting for the girl to answer. She was wearing one of Jason's old hoodies and a pair of pajama pants as she had been curled up in bed watching Harry Potter when she had received the S.O.S text from Spencer.

It didn't take long before her friend opened the door, allowing the girl to step inside. She followed Spencer to the living room where she saw the rest of her friends sitting around the sofa, cups of coffee one each of their hands.

Sophie took a cup from Hanna as she sat beside the girl, "What's going on?"

"Jason knows about the Jenna thing" Spencer said.

"I'm sorry what?" Sophie said as she choked on her coffee. The girl had not said one word about that night to her ex-boyfriend, it didn't take her long to figure out that it was Ali that had told him. She never knew that Jason was aware of Jenna thing, he certainly had never mentioned it to her.

"Ali tried to pin it on Spencer" Emily said.

"That's what she told Jason" Spencer said a little panicked.

"But why you?" Emily asked again.

"Because Spencer was the only one brave enough to stand up to her"

"But so was Sophie Han"

"This is officially insane" Hanna exclaimed from her position on the sofa.

"Is that what she told Jenna at the hospital?" Emily asked, specifically directing her question to Sophie.

"No" Sophie responded.

"I don't know," said Spencer.

"Okay so one minute she's trying to cover it up but the next she is ratting us out to her brother" Aria said, trying to make sense of the situation. This whole thing was making Sophie's head hurt.

"Like she wanted Jason to know the fake story in case anything happened to her" Emily finished.

"Why?" Hanna asked.

"So they would know who to blame" Sophie said.

"Unbelievable, just when we thought Alison couldn't get any more twisted"

✦✧✦✧

Sophie pushed her way through the crowd as she tried to find her seat in the school's hall. It was Ali's memorial, and admittedly, Sophie was shitting it. The girl had always loved to be the center of attention – there was no doubt about it. However, the thought of everyone's eyes on her as she spoke about her dead best friend made her hands shake and her heart rate rise. She hated the pity, she hated the sympathetic look, she hated it all.

She made her way over to the rest of the girls, who were all already sat down, and exchanged smiles with them, giving Spencer a gentle nod as she was the first one to stand up to speak.

She watched as Spencer walked up to the front, and watched the girls expression turn to one of pure shock. Sophie followed the girls eyesight to the back of the hall, where Ian Thomas was entering. Sophie's breathe caught in her throat as she locked eyes with the man.

She turned her head away from him, and focused on Spencer as she cleared her throat and began to talk.

"I can't remember not knowing Alison, not having her as a friend. She was the first person I knew long enough that I felt that I could get angry with without being scared of losing. It made me feel like something was going to last, and you need that, especially as a kid. She would have liked that you are all here, she would have liked the attention – actually she would have loved the attention. It would have made her laugh, and Alison laughing, that was amazing".

Next came Hanna's speech, "Friends can be hard on you. Maybe they expect more from you than strangers. Strangers see you the way you want them to, but you can't fool friends. That's what makes them friends".

Emily was up after Hanna, "The corner in the park is going to be a safe place, where you can go and sit, read a book and just think. You should think about Alison whilst you're there. She would want to make sure you don't forget her"

Aria straightened her dress before she followed up after Emily and began her speech, "When you do something like this, a memorial, its partly because you don't understand what happened. You plant flowers, paint tiles, and somewhere in the middle of that, you stop crying. I guess that's the point".

Before Sophie even knew it, she was making her way up the front of the hall, hands shaking as she clutched the piece of paper on which her speech was written on. She faced the crowd, and cleared her throat before speaking. However, it felt like her voice got caught in her throat, no words coming out of her mouth. She glanced around the room, locking eyes with Jason as he gave her a gentle nod and a small smile.

"I think I've written this speech a million times but nothing I come up with seems to do justice. Alison was my best friend, she was the person I trusted with my whole life, I told her things that I wouldn't dare tell anyone else. Ali knew me better than anyone, and I knew her better than anyone else. It was always just us two. I can't remember a time when she wasn't in my life, I have millions of memories with her. I could talk for days about all of the special memories we shared, but sometimes those memories are better off staying private. You always hear about things like this happening around the world, you just never expect it to happen to you. I never imagined that I would have to go on living my life without her. But I know, despite the fact that she's gone, Ali's memory will live on through us all, and those special memories we have of her. No one will forget you Ali"

Sophie made her way back to her seat, keeping her head down as to not look at anyone. She sat back down, and felt Spencer take ahold of her hand, squeezing it gently.

Jenna was the last one to go up and speak. "We all think we know who we are, but we don't. Not until something bad happens to us, and then all of the useless things fall away and we are left with who we really are. I learned that from Alison Dilaurentis. I thought I knew who she was, but I found out the truth when she came and talked to me at the hospital. I found out she was the strongest person I know, and it's that strength that touched us all. That's her legacy. That is how her memory will endure in the actions of those she inspired in many different ways".

✦✧✦✧

"I need sugar" Hanna announced as she walked into the Hasting's house.

"Me too" Aria agreed.

"I need coffee" Sophie groaned, setting her things on the coffee table.

Before anyone could reply, Jason walked back into the room, putting his phone in his pocket, "that was my folks. They say thanks, so do I".

"You're welcome" Sophie smiled at him.

"And I wanted you to have something" he said reaching back into his suit pocket, "the police returned this to my family. I think you should have it".

The girls looked in shock as he placed Alison's bracelet onto the kitchen table, the bracelet that the girls had found in the woods.

"The police gave this to you?" Emily asked as Sophie gently picked up the bracelet.

"She was wearing it" he nodded.

"When they found her?"

"After listening today, it thought you should have it" he said looking around awkwardly, "I'll be in touch". He looked at Sophie as if to say something else, but didn't and soon left the Hasting's kitchen.

"If that is Ali's bracelet, then who's is the one we found in the woods?" Emily asked once Jason was out of earshot.

"I have no clue" Sophie said sighing.

"Someone made a copy of her bracelet" Hanna whispered.

"And made sure we would find it" Spencer finished.

"This just keeps getting better and better". 

━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

word count: 2028

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 417 40
"𝘔𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥...
148 10 2
It has been a year since Isabella Ford's best friend, Alison Dilaurentis disappeared. The five friends start to get text messages from someone who go...
2.7K 103 20
In the close-knit world of Rosewood, Emily Fields' cousin, Hailee, harbors a secret that intertwines her fate with Jason DiLaurentis, Alison's myster...
23.6K 870 23
When their best friend Alison vanishes, five girls believe their secrets are safe forever, but they begin to receive threatening messages from someon...