BOOK 3 - THE BLOOD RED STONE

By Educationezoology

2 people from the world of genetics meet 3 people from the world of archeology in an extremely tensed situati... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
CHARACTERS
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Songs
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 12

61 2 5
By Educationezoology

Mrinalini walked outside from the hospital and went to a place that she used to visit with arnav  when they used to live in vishakhpatnam. She smiled as she reminisced his memories. He is someone who teached her to smile and motivated her to go forward when she is low. Without his presence she is experiencing hell. But she determined to do justice for his death. She decided to not spare even a single person who is responsible for arnav's death.

As she is fooled by the space team saying that he went missing it is false. He himself went and came back. He got proof's against the mishaps created by some foolish scientists by joining hands with wealthy people. They captured him and tortured him. They killed him mercilessly. She came to know everything when she saw the video which she got from alien's spaceship data which didn't open back then. She is able to open it one year later. She cried badly by looking at the love of her life who is yelping with pain. They mercilessly pinned needles into his body. By looking at that she flinched and she felt the pain. Then they mercilessly chopped his thumb. By looking at this Mrinalini went mad. She cried out loudly by holding her head. She screamed loudly. She is unable to see that but she have to see that for knowing what they have done to her husband. She is the one who is supposed to bring justice for his death. She is literally feeling the pain he went through. She thought if the lie that they have told her was real and not this. She thought it must have been less painful for him. At the end of the video she saw them injecting something into his body. She saw a familiar tattoo on the person's hand . And the bottle that he is holding in his hand is also familiar. It have the label of anmisha's laboratory. This label indicates that it is dangerous and not yet tested. That day she started developing hatred even against anmisha and she secretly investigating. She came to know that anmisha is innocent and she didn't do anything. And indeed it was stolen from her laboratory.

As she is done with watching that video she throwed her laptop it hit the wall and now it is broken. She went to the attic and opened a box. She found a photo album in it. She started looking at their photo's and started remembering their old memories. The first time she met him in school.

( WHEN MRINALINI AND ARNAV ARE IN GRADE 5 ,

Mrinalini is sitting in the last bench and listening to the class. The teacher is teaching the chapter "solar system". Then the teacher stopped the class as the principal came along with a boy. The boy have a cute smile . 

Principal : hello children ! He is arnav ! He joined in our school newly. Say hi to him.

Everyone wished him and arnav also wished the class.

Teacher : arnav ! Go and sit beside mrinalini. There she is ! Mrinu ! Help him to follow the class !

Mrinalini : ok miss !

Arnav smiled at mrinalini and went and sat beside her.

Mrinalini : hi !

Arnav : hi !

Mrinalini forwarded her book to him and both listened to the class. As the bell rang the teacher left the class.

Mrinalini : let's have our lunch. It's break.

Arnav : ok ! 

Both went to the dining room . As it is a boarding school they will be having the lunch provided by the school. They took their food tray's and moved towards a empty table.

Mrinalini : so, where are you from ?

Arnav  : Vishakapatnam. You ?

Mrinalini : same here.

Arnav : why are you staying in hostel ?

Mrinalini : actually my father is an archeologist. He have to travel a lot. And no one is there to look after me. So, i have to stay in hostel.

Arnav  : your mom ?

Mrinalini : she is dead.

Arnav : oh sorry ! Even my parents are dead.

Mrinalini : oh sorry ! Don't worry I'm there for you.

The sentence told by a little girl of his age made a huge impact on him. She is the first person in his life who have told him that they are there for him.

Mrinalini : next we don't have any classes ! What are you planning to do ?

Arnav : don't know !

Mrinalini : i will take you to a place.

Arnav : ok !

After their lunch they started walking towards the extreme end of the compound of the school. The school is located in araku ( a hill station and valley region in andhrapradesh ) they reached al little higher place. As there are guards near to that place. No worries for the safety. 

Arnav : it's really nice.

Mrinalini : i'll always come here because it makes me feel like someone is there with me as the cool breeze touches me. But now you are there with me.

Arnav looked at her and smiled. 

Arnav : it's really nice. Look there. They are flying.

Mrinalini : i really want to do that one day.

Arnav : don't worry let's go when we grow up.

The 10 years old kids grew up along with each other in the boarding school and even their affection for each other after they are done with their schooling. They even managed to join in the same college for studied astronomy. They felt bad that they have to separate as they are done with graduation.

Arnav  : i'll miss you mrinu !

Mrinalini : i'll miss you too !

Arnav : in which college you are joining PG ? Did you decide ?

Mrinalini : dad wants me to study abroad ! Same like him. 

Arnav :  but we thought of moving in together and get married right ?

Mrinalini : but I don't know if he agrees.

Arnav : mrinu ! I can understand. But this is your life. Your father never wanted to sacrifice his dreams for you and left you in a boarding school where most of the students are orphans like me who don't have anyone. But you are sacrificing your dreams .

Thud ! Mrinalini slapped arnav hardly. She could see the traces of her fingers on his cheek.

Mrinalini : never ever say that you are an orphan. Idiot ! Who am i ? Don't you feel anything for me ? Am i nothing for you ?

Arnav  : mrinu ! I'm sorry. You are the only person who is there for me. I'm really sorry.

Mrinalini : if i am not leaving tomorrow i would have stopped speaking with you for a week. 

Arnav hugged her tightly she hugged him back and started crying.

Arnav : mrinu ! Please don't cry ! Don't waste your precious tears. I think you should speak for yourself.

Mrinalini : I'm scared.

Arnav  : i want to tell you something !

Mrinalini : what ?

Arnav : i love you !

Mrinalini : i love you too !

Arnav : Will you be mine forever ?

Mrinalini smiled and nodded her head.

Mrinalini : yes !!

Arnav pecked her lips. Mrinalini giggled and hugged him tightly. Suddenly mrinalini flinched as she heard her father's shout. She looked at her father and got scared. She loosened her grip against arnav's shoulders but Arnav didn't budge. She is signalled him to leave her but he didn't.

Arnav : I didn't hold you for leaving you when your father is trying to part us away !

Devaraj came and slapped arnav and pushed him away. 

Devaraj : you are such a shame for me and my lineage. I never thought I would give birth to such a shameless person like you !

Mrinalini : nanna listen ! 

Devaraj : shut up ! I don't want to hear anything from that dirty mouth of yours. Let's go home.

Mrinalini : nanna wait ! I love him. And he loves me more than anything. I can't leave him.

Arnav : uncle ! I love her and i am promising that we will always be there for each other. I'll take of her very well.

Devaraj : how you will take care of her ? You don't even whom your parents or where you are born but you want to marry my daughter. Get the hell out of her life if you want to be alive. How you are planning to take care of her ? By looting my hard earned money ? I know very well about boys like you. You people just trap girls and loot there money. Even the mistake is on my side. I gave way much more freedom than what this girl deserves. She took an advantage of me .

Mrinalini : nanna enough ! Where were you when i cried all night remembering amma ? Where were you when i got nightmares ? You left me in a boarding school. You left your mother less daughter for her fate. And you went for pursuing your dreams. Now you achieved everything that you want right ? Then  you came for this useless daughter of yours ! Enough ! I can't act like as if i am not hurt because of you. Please leave me ! I'm begging you. We are earning our own money and we don't want your properties. I just thought you don't have time for your daughter but no ! I'm a burden for you ! That is the reason you left me here right ? The way you said that i am shameless because I'm in love with a guy who is there for me whenever i am feeling low and showed me the affection that you are supposed to show. He became a mother for me when i was ill. He became a father for me and showed a path when i am confused. He took care of me since last 11 years. I am damn sure that he will take care of me till my last breath.

Devaraj left mrinalini's hand and mrinalini hugged arnav. Devaraj kept on looking at them.

Devaraj : you will never understand my love mrinalini ! You don't know everything. Remember that every coin has two sides. You just know one side. If this what you want  then you can go ! But remember that you won't be having any relation with me . 

Arnav : uncle ! Please listen ! Your also right in your way but this is not the way you are supposed to react. We don't have anyone other than you ! As i am an orphan i know how it will be to be without parents. But I don't want mrinalini to experience the same !

Mrinalini : stop arnav ! Enough of trying to make him understand !  take care dad ! It's ok if you don't want to claim me as your daughter anymore.

Devaraj went away. Tears flowed from Mrinalini's eyes.

Arnav : why you did that ?

Mrinalini : the presence of my father is just giving me pain but nothing else. The one who hit you don't deserve respect from me. Only i have the right to hit you !

Arnav smiled at her and even she smiled with tears. 

Arnav : let's go ! We should chase our dreams. 

Mrinalini : let's apply for astronaut training.

FLASHBACK ENDS )

Mrinalini wiped the tears falling from her eyes. Then she saw the photos taken on their graduation. She the  decided to kill everyone whom she saw in that video by hunting them down. There are 15 people in the video among them even laya and charlie are there. She made a plan and killed almost 5 people from that video in the 5 years. She also saw rahul in the video who is watching how Arnav is being tortured.

In present year she killed laya and Charlie consequently. Now she is planning to kill an another person soon. She smiled looking at that person's photo with venom. 

Mrinalini : see you soon ......

.............

How's the chapter ?

How's the flashback ? Is it good ?

So, Mrinalini is that person who is killing them ! Any guess ? On who is going to die next ?

Did you remembered the code sent by mrinalini to anmisha ? Will the team crack the code ?

Stay tuned !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 165 32
"๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚, ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜€. ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚. ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๏ฟฝ...
428K 36K 95
Cover credit: @bhoomi_kothari, the sweetest! โค Quote of the book But in all the choas, I found my peace in you... ...
57.2K 2.5K 58
It's a story of a simple girl who crossed her time line without her interference, without her knowledge( * not time travelling, just changed timeline...
443 76 27
'Their curiosity and greed unleashed the darkness; only her light can destroy it.' A mission of a lifetime, new acquaintances that have the potential...