๐๐€๐ˆ๐๐“ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š |...

Av samcrosfaith

| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | When Tara Knowles moved back to Charming after ten years living in San Dieg... Mer

| characters etc.
| 001.
| 002.
| 003.
| 004.
| 005.
| 006.
| 007.
| 008.
| 009.
| 010.
| 011.
| 012.
| 013.
| 014.
| 015.
| 016.
| 017.
| 018.
| 019.
| 020.
| 021.
| 022.
| 023.
| 024.
| 025.
| 026.
| 027.
| 028.
| 029.
| 030.
| 031.
| 032.
| 033.
| 034.
| 035.
| 036.
| 037.
| 038.
| 039.
| 040.
| the sequel is out!

| 041.

2.1K 64 23
Av samcrosfaith

It was one of those days when Stella wanted to stay at home and cuddle up with her family, watching a movie while eating popcorn. Instead she had decided to accompany Jax to the cemetery. They shared the work of keeping Tara's grave clean and beautiful. Luann and Gemma also brought fresh flowers now and then to make sure it never looked as somber or messy like some others.

It took Stella and Jax a good few months to get over Tara's death. At first neither of them were able to visit her grave. Only three or four weeks after the funeral they decided to visit it together.

Their friendship grew even stronger, they were much more like siblings than friends. Jax was always like a big brother to her but it was different now⸺ it felt like he actually was. Both had lost a sibling. Kate may didn't die, but she was as good as dead to her family.

Since the funeral they haven't heard a single word from her and the only one who actually suffered was Gemma, which was understandable. It was her daughter but Gemma always said she didn't regret a thing. Kate made her choice and they had to accept it.

With his arm loosely wrapped around her shoulder, Jax led his best friend to the gate and out of the cemetery. It was depressing to come here twice a month but both of them would feel horrible if they'd stop with it.

“You sure I can have Abel overnight?”, Jax asked to break the depressing silence.

Stella nodded briefly, a weak smile forming on her lips. “Yeah. It was him who asked. I mean, that's a good start, right? He starts to feel at home with you.”

Jax stopped as they reached his bike and studied the dark haired beauty for a long moment. Her smile reached her eyes but it still held a hint of sadness. And he fully understood. When Abel didn't feel comfortable around him at first it broke his heart. Now his son started to warm up, even wanted to stay with him, that must be hard for Stella and Happy.

“You know he'll always feel at home with you guys, no matter how much time he spends at my house. You're still his parents, Stella”, the blonde told her sympathetically with a slight shrug. “I want him to know that I'm his father but you'll always be his mom and Happy his dad. Can't hurt to have two dad's, hm?”

Stella let out a soft chuckle as Jax gave her his famous Teller grin and gently bumped her shoulder with his own to lighten up the mood.

“Sounds like a plan”, she had to admit. “What if you find a new Old Lady in the future? I know it won't happen soon, but it could happen in a few months or years. If it becomes something serious then she's gonna be Abel's stepmom. Wouldn't it be weird if he had two sets of parents?”

“Why?”, the blonde questioned simply. “Can't hurt to have two sets of parents. When he gets older we tell him the truth, explain why we did it how we did it.”

“You really don't mind?”, she asked while wrinkling her nose.

“No, Stella”, Jax said firmly, his hand running through his slicked back hair. “We share the parenting part. And let's be honest, I'd be lost without your and Happy's help.”

“Oh stop, you wouldn't be lost. It's just a hard time for you⸺ for all of us”, she said with a weak smile.

“That's true”, the blonde nodded briefly and handed her a helmet. “Come on, let me get you home before Happy gets all worried.”

With Abel cuddled up on Stella's lap and Gabby sleeping on Happy's chest, they sat on their couch and watched a movie they'd already seen many times. It was one of Abel's favorites and always helped him to fall asleep.

The little boy just came back from Jax this morning and asked if they could have a movie night because he missed them the last two days. Neither Happy nor Stella said no to his request, they loved doing those family movie nights.

They were lucky Happy had enough time besides club business to do these things with them. Stella wouldn't bitch around if it would be different but, she was glad that Happy came home every night instead of staying at the clubhouse.

“That was quick”, Happy chuckled at Abel's soft snores.

“Right? Twenty minutes into the movie and already falling asleep is a new record”, Stella smirked slightly and kissed the top of Abel's head before she put the blanket next to them over him.

“Or he finally gets bored and we can watch a new movie soon”, the SAA grunted, yet his tone held amusement.

Stella nodded quickly, almost eagerly, at her husband's words. “That would be great honestly. I think I know every line by now.”

It was silent for a long moment, a comfortable silence as they sat there. They didn't pay attention to the movie but both of them liked background noise.

“Why don't you take a few days off and we'll get out of town? Maybe a little road trip with the kids?”, Happy asked suddenly, shifting a little so he had a better look at his wife. Gabby starting fussing at the movement but relaxed immediately again as Happy rubbed her back gently.

A grateful smile formed on Stella's lips at the sight. She loved Happy already with every fiber of her body but watching him being a dad made her fall in love with him over and over again. And not just that⸺ also his unconditional love and care was a reason why she was so grateful.

He helped her out of her depressive episodes more than once and never complained about her being too weak or a bad Old Lady. When she needed him, he was there. And so it was the other way around. The two complemented each other perfectly.

“I have to talk to my boss but I don't think that's gonna be a problem”, she replied softly.

“Good”, he grunted in response and brushed some of her hair behind her ear, his fingertips slightly touching her neck which made her sigh softly. “You still like the job?”

At first he wasn't happy about her taking a job but he wasn't some creep that would lock his wife up and treat her as if they were still living in the middle ages. Plus, he loved what she was doing. She worked at the nursing home his mom was in, it couldn't be better.

After Tara's death he knew she needed to get out and do something for herself, even if it was something simple like work. She was distracted and out of the house, that's what counted. And since she only worked four hours a day she still had enough time with her family. If she was at work and Happy had some club shit to handle the kids were either with Luann, Donna or Gemma.

Her eyes lit up at his question, a sign that she enjoyed what she was doing. “Yeah, the people are amazing there. And I can spend more time with your Ma, which is great.”

“Yeah, she loves you more than she loves me by now”, he said with a grin and gently grabbed her chin to pull her face closer to his and kiss her.

“That's not true and you know that”, Stella rolled her eyes in amusement and stole another kiss from him. “Thank you, baby.”

“For what, little girl?”, he grumbled against her lips, his thumb caressing her cheek while he locked eyes with her.

“Everything. I wouldn't be where I am now without you. You gave me a reason to enjoy life again⸺ and you gave me what I never thought I could have”, she whispered, tilting her head to look at Gabby. “I've never loved anyone more in my life than you, our little wonder and Abel.”

Happy swallowed at her words as he felt a lump form in his throat. He wasn't one of those emotional people⸺ except when it came to his family. They went through a lot of shit. The thing with Jax and Abel, the fear they would never be able to have their own child, Tara's death, family betrayal. And they were still together and stronger than ever.

“Well, you carried that little wonder, little girl. I have to thank you”, he rasped in her ear before pressing a kiss on her temple. “And I fuckin' love you for that⸺ and everything else.”

“And I love you, Hap”, she smiled up at him before she rested her head on his chest right next to Gabby's. Her arm was still wrapped around Abel while she plastered soft kisses all over her daughter's face.

Happy leaned back against the couch again, the slightest but happiest smile on his face as he watched the three people he loved the most, plus his mom, cuddle together. His life was complete and he couldn't be happier.

END

authors note; So, I'm at the end of this story. It was definitely one of my favorites to write and it'll always have a special place in my heart. Maybe, just maybe, there will be a sequel in the future. But first I wanna focus on my other Happy and Jax stories. Thank you all for the votes, comments and love. I appreciate it. 🖤

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

191K 4.4K 22
"๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
39.6K 1.9K 33
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | After her younger brother died tragically, Avery fell into a deep hole that she couldn't get out of on her own. It...
61.4K 1.4K 21
Although Natasha is the younger sister of Tara Knowles, she is seen as SAMCRO royalty due to the fact that Tig Trager is her adopted father. No one i...
42.3K 2K 25
| Jax Teller x OC | After Jax made the decision to leave Abel in Ireland with the couple who had adopted his son, his life took a completely differen...