First Love

Galing kay kpopgirl96

First love is someone you can't forget no matter happens. Sehun's first love was Kim Eunha, they loved each o... Higit pa

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 6

80 1 0
Galing kay kpopgirl96

The loud clap of thunder brought Hana back to reality. "Hana, are you okay?" Sehun asked him. She looked around, taking deep breaths and noticed she was on the floor. "What happened?" she asked looking at him. "The glass fell and you just kind of past out" he answered.

"I remembered something" she said.

"What did you remember?"

"A glass broke here. She cut herself and you were overreacting about it" she tried to explain. He looked down and half-smiled, "I remember that" he said. She saw that his face changed, "You were so corny, 'when you hurt yourself I feel like dying'" she mocked him. He looked back at her, "You're acting like you haven't said anything corny before" he said.

"Not that corny. I almost threw up" she laughed. He did too, at least she got him to laugh. "Let's get you up before you cut yourself" he said grabbing her elbow and lifting her up. She went to go take a seat while he was cleaning the broken pieces of glass from the floor. She turned to the window and saw rain falling. "When did it start to rain?" she asked herself. The sky was completely dark now, "Do you want something to drink or eat?" Sehun called to her. She turned her head, "Give some water" she answered. He came back with a cup of water in his hand and handed it to her, "Thanks" she said taking it from him. There was a flash of lightening outside which made her jump a bit. "You okay?" he asked.

"I'm just scared of thunder and lightning" she answered.

"It looks like it's going to be a storm tonight" he said looking out the window. "You're not helping" she said, "Tell me about you and EunHa, that'll get my mind off of it."

"There isn't much to tell. We were just two people madly in love with each other" he said.

"How'd you two meet?"

He smiled, "We met at her father's mall. I was trying to make some extra money by dancing in there. She was walking pass with her friends, at first we hated each other. I thought she was those regular stuck up rich girls I see on TV and she thought I was homeless."

"How'd you change her mind?"

"It was on the elevator ride down. It got stuck and we were trapped there for a while so we started talking. Turned out we were both wrong about each other, we exchanged numbers, and that's it. Now your turn, why do you hate thunder and lightning so much?"

"It's one of the first memories I have. After I woke up at the hospital, I didn't know who I was or why I was there? I heard one of the nurses said I was asleep for a month or so. I left the hospital as it was raining, wondering the roads, hoping that I would remember something. It started to rain heavy and thunder booming loudly, I took shelter somewhere. But I was scared, that was until Kangjun oppa came. He was the only thing that seemed familiar while I was lost."

Sehun kept staring at her, he had no idea what it was like for her, and the thought that stung his head for years came back. If I didn't leave that morning you would still be here he thought. He pulled her in for a hug, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't there" he said. Thunder boomed again and she clanged to his shirt. I'm sorry to make you experience suck loneness his mind repeated over and over. "It's okay. You're safe" he said holding onto her shoulders, "I'll be right back" he said getting up and running to another room. She looked around, thunder clapped again, she pressed her hands to her ears and shut her eyes tightly. "Sehun-ssi" she called. Sehun returned with headphones in his hands and put it on for her, playing his music. "It's alright" he said, "I'm here."

The next morning, Hana woke up rather early, she pulled the headphones of and looked at Sehun sleeping on the couch. She pulled the blanket off of her and got up, walking to the kitchen for a glass of water. She took out her phone and saw a couple of text messages and missed calls from Kangjun. She put the phone to her ears, listening to the voicemail, "Hana, where are you? I called my friend and they said you didn't get off the plane. Call me when you get this message, I'm worried about you." When it ended she looked back at Sehun who was still sleeping before leaving the house.

Kangjun woke up, he leaned over to pick up his phone but saw not even a text from Hana. He set it on the nightstand before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom and wash his face. He splashed the water on his face and looked at his reflection. The water droplets falling back in the sink before turning his head when he heard a door close. He walked out the bathroom, "Is anyone here?" he called.

"Oppa" Hana smiled, running to him and hugging him. "Where were you?" he asked, hugging her back.

"I was staying at a friend" she answered breaking the hug and staring at him, "You had me so worried" he said, "Why didn't you get on the plane?"

"I was going to, right after I finished talking to you. But then Sehun came, he said somethings that got me thinking."

"Thinking about what?"

"How selfish I am. I love you so much that I don't want to let go of you."

"Is this a breakup?"

"No" she laughed, "It's a confession. Song Kangjun, I love you" she smiled pulling him in a kiss. "I should thank Sehun for whatever he told you" Kangjung smiled.

"You don't need to" she answered quickly, "He's busy and all. Oppa, let's go out today."

"Where do you want to go?"

"Shopping" she smiled.

"Okay, give me a couple of minutes to go get ready" he said going to the bathroom. She went to her room and looking though the clothes she left behind. She heard buzzing coming from somewhere, she followed the sound. She opened the bottom draw and saw the broken phone again, the buzzing stopped when she picked up the phone. She unlocked the screen and a picture of her and Sehun was the background picture, or should she say Sehun and EunHa. She looked around before scrolling through the phone, she clicked on the messages and saw a lot from Sehun, HyeMi, Minwoo and her mother, "Does that mean he knew the truth all along?" she asked herself while looking through. There were more messages from other people, most likely her friends who were worried about her. She heard the door for the bathroom open, she quickly closed the draw and put the phone in her pocket. She stood up when a half-naked Kanjung walked in. "You washed up quick" she said.

"Were you waiting for long" he said holding her cheeks with both his hands, "I'll be dressed soon. Wait for me in the living room" he said giving her a quick kiss before pushing her out the room and closing the door behind her. She reached in her pocket where the phone was, "Did he really know and not tell me all this time?" she questioned herself. She walked to the couch and sat down, rattling her brain for why he didn't tell her. "Ready to go?" Kangjun asked her. She turned and saw him standing by the door. She quickly stood up and nodded her head before they walked out together. They got in the car as he started driving. Halfway in the car ride, "You're awfully quiet" Kangjun said glancing at her.

"I was just thinking" she said staring into space, "Oppa" she continued and slowly turned to him. "What is it?" he asked. She stared at him for a while, "Never mind" she said.

Sehun was their studio calling her but never got an answer, "Where'd you go?" he asked while tapping his foot frantically. "Ya, Sehun. We're going, come on" Chanyeol called him. He put his phone in his pocket and followed them to the van and climbed in, as the van started to move to their next schedule.

When they got to the shopping district they got off and was walking around, hand in hand. She was swinging their hand back and forth while smiling at him. "You keep staring at me? Is there something on my face?" he asked.

"Ani. You're just really cute" she answered.

"You're now realizing that" he said sounding cocky. She squinted her eyes at him before looking ahead. She let go of his hand and ran to the window of a store, gawking at a pair of shoes. He walked towards her, "Ah, those are cute" she said. He looked at the shoes, "Do you want them?" he asked. She backed away from the mirror, "It looks too expensive. Let's try another store" she said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah" she said turning around but then spotted HyeMi and her mother. She pulled Kangjun in front of her to hide her. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"What are they doing here" she asked herself.

"EunHa" she heard the mother called. She slowly walked from behind Kangjun and saw them walking towards each other, "Kangjun-ssi" HyeMi smiled. He nodded his head to her, "It is you" the mother smiled while grabbing her hand, "EunHa, who's that?" Hana pulled her hand away slowly, "My name isn't EunHa" Hana said.

"What are you doing?" HyeMi asked her.

"My name is Choi Hana. I'm sorry but I think you're mistaken."

"You're EunHa. I know my child, you're Kim EunHa."

"I'm sorry but I don't know who that is" she told the lady, she took Kangjun's hand and pulled him with her. She could hear her crying, umma her head screamed, but it wasn't her. That wasn't her mother, she didn't know her mother. She kept repeating that till they got away, "Hana, what was that?" Kangjun asked her.

"I don't want to talk about it. For today, let's just be together. Just the two of us" she smiled.

It was one in the morning and Sehun was returning back to the house while the other members went to the dorm. He was slowly walking to the door and saw Hana seating down at the front door. He walked towards her and noticed she was still awake, "Ya, where did you? Do you know how long I was trying to reach you?" he screamed at her.

"Mianhe. I had somethings to take care of first" she said softly.

"Di-did something happen?"

She shook her head no, before standing up, "Open the door. I'm tired" she said. He went to go put in the pin while they walked in. "You can sleep in the room down the hall" he said. She nodded her head, walking in the direction and closing the door. "Where'd she go?" he asked himself, "I should get some sleep too. I have an early schedule tomorrow" he said walking to a room and crawling in the bed like a baby.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

65.2K 2K 23
Sehun, a member of the famous kpop group EXO, pretended to be another guy, named Jino, to bully a girl who gave him so much trouble. Yet as day passe...
978K 26K 50
Some can be sad, some can be romantic, and some can be cute~
7.7K 330 47
I knew him since we were kids. I loved him. I did everything for him. I wished that he was more like me. Our grandparents made us get marry at 18. He...
66K 2.7K 37
"II-I didn't mean for this to happen" "We were so happy together......" "We had everything we ever wanted" "But I messed up....." "Now my Suzy doesn'...