We Spin Our Own Stars ¹

By localolahey

How peculiar: the star-girl seems to have plucked her own name right out of the sky. ... More

DESTINY, AS IF IT WERE FIXED
1 | State of Grace
2 | How To: Burning Bridges
3 | Run From It All
4 | The Mess You Made
5 | Gentlemen, He's in Love
6 | Clown-y & Dear Moony
7 | Stars by the Pocketful
8 | Your Fuse is Fireside

ONE: SCHOOLGIRL CRUSH

270 36 15
By localolahey

Act I: Schoolgirl Crush

"COME ON, SAY something. The silence is killing me."

  The eldest Black brother smiled wordlessly in return, his arms behind his head as he looked up at the sky. It wasn't as horrible a view as he remembered, from all the times Orion had taken him and Regulus out to make sure they could trace their lineage as far back as possible. Admittedly, Jo had been right — the stars were entrancing enough to make you feel small in comparison, but it wasn't a shrinking feeling.

  It was one where being the one sitting right there was something you cherished. For what were the odds that you had been born in the first place? That you had been lucky enough to have lived this long? That you were the one sitting next to the person that knew you best.

  Josephine rolled her eyes at his refusal to appease her, redirecting her gaze so it was yet again focused at the shimmering sea of lights above. "The stars are beautiful, aren't they? I swear, I'm in love."

  Sirius turned onto his side, glancing at the girl next to him. "I think I'm in love, too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 38 13
No one in Hogwarts remembered she used to have a brother, if they could they'd said there was no way they were siblings. Olivia knew this very well...
33.3K 168 17
"𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬." "𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'�...
34.2K 1.2K 37
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 | ❝They say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners but don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms.❞ -in which Na...
13K 695 23
his touch made her want to fold herself into his arms like an origami. ( regulus black x fem!oc ) ( marauders era ) ( started : 26/09/23 - finished...