Once Innocent (Good Girl Gone...

By niyah_bingie

Ni'Ari was once innocent until Alanis came into the picture. What changed? What happened? Ni doesn't know, bu... More

Transferred
Can't Function
What Happened?
She's Not OK!
Progress.
A Great Day
INTENSE
Finally Mines!
Meetin' The Momma
Typical Day
USED!
Prom
Getting To Know You
Hang Out
Good Day Gone Bad
What's Going On!
Just Another Day
She's Really Leaving
For Me
The Birthday Madness
Suprise Gone Bad
Today Was A Good Day
You Deserve Better
Last Day
Wow
Reassurance
Hurtful Proposal
Next Day Romance
Good. Bad. To much
Worst Day Back
The Abuse
Back On Her Feet
We're in Rome!
Relaxation
Giving Thanks
A Fairytale WeddingπŸ’’
Italy's Bin Real
I'm Sorry
Snowed In Day 2
Tori's Here/This Always Happens
What A Damn Day!
Unexpected.
Wassup Houston!
Wassup Houston Continued(Explicit)
Good Day...Unexpected.
Congrats!
Another Day.
Packing Up.
Winter Wonderland Weddingβ„οΈπŸ’’
She Was Hurt!
No Contact
Celebration. She's Back!
A Day With Ni
The Do Over
The Fuck Up.
Free.
Euphoric!
Babysitters
I Love This Woman
A Good Day (Congrats)
Calm Reassurance

I Got Me

15 0 0
By niyah_bingie

I'm just now getting home from dropping Ilaria to school. I know that she could have went with Chi and Lana but I told her that I would carry her. Before I took her to school I carried her to get a coffee and something to eat. She doesn't drink coffee so she got a Blue raspberry Red Bull fusion with cream. Just a little thank you for staying last night cause she really didn't have too. I really didn't get no sleep last night honestly. I couldn't sleep actually so I watched Ilaria sleep. Is that weird? It probably is but I don't care. She's so beautiful when she sleeps. I mean she's beautiful either way but she looked so precious last night. Anyways I don't know what to do right now and I'm not even tired. I guess I can just spark and watch a movie or some. That's exactly what I did.

  *12p.m*

  I was just sitting here listening to music and smoking. You know just vibing. That was until my phone went off. I got a text from Ilaria.

Headacheee🤎🧸: Ni can you come get me please?🥺

Stinkaaa💕☺️: Yeah, what's wrong? You ok?

Headacheee🤎🧸: I got my period.

Stinkaaa💕☺️: Awww ok I'm On my way.

Headacheee🤎🧸:Thank You🤍

I got up, grabbed my keys, slipped on my slides and left the house. Before I went to get her I stoooed at the gas station. I got her a few snacks, some Midol for her cramps, some water, and her favorite Arizona. I also got her a rose. After I got them things I was on my way. After a bout 20 minutes I pulled up at the school and texted her that I was outside. After a couple minutes she came walking out. I smiled at her. She looked so sad but so cute. When she got in she gave me a kiss. I handed her her snacks, drinks, and her rose.

"Awwwww Ni." She teared up.

Oh lord. I chuckled and kissed her cheek. After that I pulled off.

"On a scale from 1-10?" I asked her.

"10." She said.

"Ok." I said as I helped her hand and kissed it.

*At the house*

When we got home I sent her to take a hot shower. While she took a shower I laid the heating pad on the bed. I carried a change of clothes and a pad into the bathroom for her when she get out the shower. I then headed back into the room and turned on the tv putting on her favorite movie. "The Parent Trap" of course. After that I sat her snacks on the side of the bed for her. I also set the temperature in the room for her. She told me that she likes to feel warm when she's on her period. Am I missing anything? I don't think I am. Snacks, Drinks, heating pad, movie. I think that's all of it. I sat down in the bed waiting for her. After about 30-35 minutes she came out the bathroom all freshened up.

"Here." I told her as I handed her a midol and her water.

"Thank you." She smiled at me as she took it and drank it.

She looked around the room then look at me. She smiled as she teared up.

"You didn't have to." Her tears fell.

"I know but I wanted to." I told her as I pulled her on me and wiped her tears.

She gave me a kiss and of course I kissed her back.

"Lay down and relax." I told her.

She kissed me again then laid down. She turned on the heating pad and put it over her stomach. I turned on the movie for her then got up.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"In the living room." I told her.

"Lay with me please?" She looked at me.

"Ok." I chuckled as I got in bed with her. She cuddled up under me and I held her. I kissed her forehead.

"Big baby." I told her causing her to laugh.

"Shut yo ass up." She laughed.

"Nope." I smiled.

"Yeah yeah." She smiled.

"How was school?" I asked her.

"It was good. Lu friend Ria I think her name is kept harassing me though. She always do and I hate it. I asked her a million and one times to leave me alone but she won't." She told me.

"Ok." I nodded.

"Why you say it like that?" She asked.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Ion need you coming to that school doing no crazy shit. You already crazy." She said.

"Who said I was?" I asked.

"Ni." She sternly called my name as she looked up at me.

"I won't." I looked at her.

"Promise?" She asked.

I just looked at her.

"Ni." She mugged me.

"I ain't making no promise." I told her.

"Ni please." She begged.

"Nope." I said. "Cause why she harassing you?" I asked. "After you told her many times to do what? Leave you alone right?" I asked.

"Ni just please." She told me.

"Yeah Ight." I said.

We laid there quiet just watching tv.

"Dod you propose to Alanis?" She asked out if no where.

"Hell no." I looked at her. "I'm only 18 and we ain't even been together for a year." I told her.

"But you've known her for years and so what was that ring about?" She asked.

"I have but that's not the point. Also it was a promise ring. I gave it to her the day I asked her to be my girl." I explained to her.

"Oh ok." She nodded.

"Ilaria you don't have to worry about Alanis and I. It's never going to happen again." I told her.

She nodded and gave me kiss. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. She buried her face in my chest and before you know it she was out. While she slept I got my phone and called Chi.

"Yooo." She answered.

"Where you at?" I asked.

"On my way home...why?" She asked.

"Where Lu and Ria? Do they also get out of school early?" I asked her.

"Yeah they do...why?" She asked confused.

"Do you know where they be at?" I asked her.

"Yeah I do." She said.

"Take me to them when you get home." I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"I just need to talk to them." I told her.

"Ni." She called me.

"Chi." I called her.

"What you finna do?" She asked.

"You gone see." I said as I hung up.

I looked at Ilaria as she slept. I slowly slid out from underneath her then got off the bed. I tied my hair up in a messy bun then headed into the living room for chi. As I was about to sit down she called me.

"Wassup?" I answered.

"I'm outside." She said.

"Bet...here I come." I said as I hung up.

I slid on my slides and left making sure to lock the door behind of me. I headed out the building then got in the car with chi.

"Ni what you finna do?" She asked.

"I'm just going to talk to them." I told her.

"Ni." She mugged me. "You don't do that talking shit I know you." She said.

"Im not going to do them anything." I told her.

"Is this about Ria harassing Ilaria?" She asked.

"Mhm." I said.

"Here we go." She said to herself.

As we drove she pulled up to a park. Lu and Ria was sitting on a bench with these two girls. It was Eli and some other girl. I got out and so did chi.

"Give me the damn gun." She mugged me.

"I don't have it." I said.

"Ni stop lying." She said.

"Chi the gun is in there." I pointed at the glove compartment.

She looked at me for a minute. I shook my head at her then walked over to Lu and Ria with chi right behind of me.

"Well well well." Lu said.

"Ni?" Eli asked with a surprised look on her face. She then buy her lip which made me chuckle.

"I'm gone need you to stop harassing Ilaria." I looked at Ria.

"Who said I was?" She asked smartly.

"She did." I told her.

"But she likes it." She smirked.

"I ain't gone play with you. You heard me." I told her.

"Nah I don't think I did." She said as she got up.

"You better sit ya ass back down." Lu told her as she looked me in the face. "I know that look from anywhere." Lu said.

"What you gone do? Walking up on me like you some type of big shot." Ria chuckled. "I'm not afraid of you." She said.

I just looked at her cause I know she heard me.

"I'll do as I please with her." She told me.

"That won't stop me from doing what I please to you." I mugged her.

"That's a threat?" She asked.

"A promise." I told her. "Leave her the fuck alone."I said.

She laughed when I said that.

"She love me. Especially when I touch her. I bet I be touching all the right places too." She smirked.

I chuckled and rubbed my face. I grabbed her up by her shirt pulling her close to me. We were now face to face.

"The next time she comes to me telling you that you've bin harassing her? I'm going to dislocate every single bone in your body one by one. I'm going to do it as slow as possible in the most painful way possible. Just so you feel every bit of that pain. I'll even put them back in place for you. If you ask nicely." I smirked at her. "Leave her the fuck alone! Don't make me have to tell you again." I looked her dead in the eyes.

Fear instantly came over her.

"O-ok." She quickly nodded.

"Good." I said as I let her go and dusted her off. "Have a nice day." I told them.

They all just looked at me as if I was crazy. Eli on the other hand looked turned on. That girl I swear.

"Hi Ni." She said.

I nodded at her then walked off with Chi. We walked to the car and got in. Chi sat there just looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Some wrong with you." She said.

"Ain't none of this shit new to you." I told her.

"Yeah I know." She nodded.

I chuckled and shook my head. That girl is stupid. We buckled up and she drove off. As she drove I got a call.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Where are you?" Ilaria asked.

"On my way back home. I went somewhere with Chi." I told her.

"Oh ok hurry back." She said.

"I am." I slightly smiled.

"Ok see ya." She hung up.

"You like her that much huh?" Chi asked.

"Yeah she's cool." I told her.

She squinted her eyes at me. "Just cool?" She asked.

"Chi shut up and drive." I laughed at her which made her laugh.

"I got my eyes on yo ass." She said.

"Yeah yeah." I shook my head.

*At the apartment*

When we got home Alana was there with Alanis. Did I not tell this girl that I don't want to see her again?

"What did you guys do to Ria?" Alana asked.

Chi just looked at me.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Ni." She mugged me.

"Lana." I mugged her.

"I'm not gonna play with you." She said.

"But I ain't playing though." I told her.

"Ni what did you do?" She asked.

"I told her to leave Ilaria alone." I said.

"That's all you did?" She asked.

"Uh huh." I nodded.

"Why you lying?" She asked. "That girl called me and told me to tell Ilaria she was sorry. She sounded so scared. Her voice was trembling and she was shaking. What ya ass do Ni'Ari." She got up.

I just looked at her.

"What you getting up for?" I asked her.

"Cause I'm finna deck you in yo shit." She said.

"Oh you are?" I chuckled.

"Alana chill." Chi told her.

"No because why she lying?" Lana asked.

"I'm not fucking lying. I did tell her to leave Ilaria alone." I huffed.

"That's not all you told her Ni." Alana said.

I shook my head and covered my face with my hand. I groaned.

"You got three seconds to tell me what you did." She said.

Once again I just looked at her. She started counting and when she got to three she tried to grab me up. I grabbed her hands and put her up against the wall.

"Alana do not fucking play with me bro. I told you what I did. Why the fuck you keep harassing me? And why you even getting mad? And why the fuck is Ria even calling yo damn phone. I thought yo I don't fuck with her?" I was pissed.

She just looked at me surprised.

"I told her that I would dislocate and relocate every fucking bone in her damn body in the most slowest and painful way possible." I told her. "If she continues to harass Ilaria. I tried to be nice about it but she took it as a joke so I got aggressive with her." I let her go.

When I let her go she slapped me. I looked at her. Chi immediately jumped infront of her. My face immediately went blank.

"N-ni." Chi called me.

One thing about me? I don't like being touched in the face.

"Move." I told Chi.

"N-no calm down please." She said.

"Move." I said once again.

"Ni please." She begged.

"Don't make me have to ask again." I took a deep breath as I teared up.

"Ilaria!" Chi yelled.

Ilaria came running out the room.

"Get her please." She told her.

"What happened?" Ilaria asked.

"Chi." I chuckled as my tears fell.

I'm so close to pushing her ass.

"Ni went after Ria and told her to leave her alone. Ria called me shook as fuck telling me to tell you sorry. So I asked Ni what did she do— she told me what she did but I knew that there was more. So I counted three and tried to grab her. She pressed me against the wall and she told me what she did. When she let me go I slapped her. Now she mad." Alana explained.

"Why'd you hit her Alana?" Ilaria asked.

"Because she pressed me against the wall.

"She pressed you against the wall because you was about to grab her up. You're fucking wrong for putting your hands on her." Ilaria was pissed.

"How the fuck you gone be mad at me because I hit her. It's your damn fault anyway." Alana mugged her.

"How the fuck is it my fault? It's my fault because I told Ni that Ria kept harassing me after the many times I asked her to stop? I told Ni not to go after her I asked her not to do anything! It's not my fucking fault!" She yelled at Alana.

"Who the fuck you yelling at?" Alana asked her.

She was about to walk up to her but I stood in front of Ilaria. I looked dead at Alana.

"Alana chill out bro." Chi pulled her back.

It was taking everything in me to not hit this girl. My hands were shaking.

"Ni please calm down." Chi begged med.

"Im calm." My voice was shaky. "Ilaria go get your things I'm gonna take you home." I told her but kept my eyes on Alana.

She didn't ask any questions she just went and did what I asked.

"All of a sudden you and Ria them cool? When I left you couldn't stand them." I spoke to Alana.

"We're all cool with them." She mugged me.

"Hold on we?" I looked at Chi.

"Ni it's not like that." She said.

I chuckled and shook my head. I wiped my tears and nodded.

"Ok bet." I sniffed. "Big bets." I nodded.

I walked into my room and got my duffel bag of clothes. It's all I really had here since I told Chi to throw away my things.

"You ready?" I looked at Ilaria.

"Yes." She said.

"C'mon." I said.

I grabbed my phone and car keys. I let her walk in-front of me and we walked out the room. I handed the house keys to chi.

"Ni what are you doing?" She teared up.

"I'm leaving." I shrugged.

"What why?" She asked.

"Why?" I chuckled. "Why?" I laughed. "You talking back to Lu and Ria them? After what they did to us!" I yelled at her.

"Ni I told you it ain't like that." Her tears fell.

"So what is it like? What you gone use the same excuse Alanis used? That I left? Is that it?" I chuckled. "It's all cool Chi I promise. At least I know now that I ain't got nobody but myself for real." I told her.

"Ni that's not fair." She cried.

"Not fair?" I just looked at her.

"Just let her go you ain't need her then and you don't need her now." Lana said.

"Crazy how you mad when you started this shit! YOU'RE WRONG NOT ME!" I yelled. "YOU. I told you what happened you kept pushing the fucking situation. You think I give a fuck if she was shook? That was the whole fucking point! And that's what happens when you think you can just touch a girl in all the right places without her consent! Yeah y'all friend a fucking creep. Bet y'all ain't know that though right? I tried to ask the bitch nicely and she thought shut was sweet. Ask Chi, she was there too but Ria ain't tell you that huh. Nah because all y'all cool again all of a sudden. Everything is always Ni fault. Ni did this. Ni did that. Well guess what? Ni is done with every single one of y'all. Y'all don't never gotta worry about Ni." I said.

"Ni please don't do this. Let me explain." Chi begged.

"Let's go Ilaria." I told her.

She got my hand and we walked out the apartment. As soon as we stepped foot out the door we heard chi yelling at Alana. We walked to the car and got in. We buckled up and I drove off.

"Why didn't you tell me she was touch you." I gripped the steering wheel.

"Look at how you're reacting Ni and I was scared." She sighed.

I didn't say anything I just kept my eyes on the road. We drove in silence.

*At Ilaria House*

"Where are you gonna stay?" She asked me.

"I don't know." I told her. "I'll probably go back to my moms."I said.

"Look at me Ni." She said.

I looked at her. "Calm down please." She said.

"Trust me when I say that I'm calm."

"Ni. Stay with me tonight." She told me.

"Thanks but no thanks. I don't know these people and I'm not gonna stay in they house." I told her.

She sighed. "At least call me when you get to your moms. So I know that you're safe." She said. "Please."

"I will." I nodded.

"Baci." She smiled at me.

I slightly smiled at her and gave her a kiss.

"See you later." She said.

"See you later." I told her.

She gave me another kiss then left. I watched her as she went inside. When she got inside I drove off. I'm just gonna drive. Drive till I get tired. I can't believe this shit! As I drove chi just kept calling and texting me. I put my phone on DND and put my music on blast. I got me I fucking promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898K 23.6K 65
BIG CHANGES AND EDITING TAKING PLACE - BEAR WITH ME SOME THINGS MIGHT CHANGE This is a FAN FICTION if you do not want to read the fiction version is...
3.8K 142 10
"Its been one year and eight months since, and now all of a sudden you bring her up, why now? Out of all days?" I ask Jake sincerely. "I can see the...
1.8M 85.3K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...
1.5K 136 52
I took a deep breath and spoke up. "No, I don't," I took a pause before continuing, "because I can't marry a blind person." Aria Watson, a girl born...