Fateful Encounter || BTS ✔️

By keeri2202

"Where are you doll" his deep husky voice flew through your ears, sending shivers down your spine. You shudde... More

characters
Prologue
chapter 1 (edited)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Facts
Character Visualization

chapter 27

1.6K 127 26
By keeri2202

Warning torture scene ahead  ⚠️

"Jimin I think the way is left," you tell him while fixing your gaze on the map which you were gifted by Shiku. Since he had a great experience travelling along the forest, he had the entire route and an absolute idea of the forest section. His descendants made a proper map for various short routes to reach different places.

"Okay," says Jimin while carrying the backpack of food and other necessary weapons on your journey.

The rat king gifted you with various foods, weapons and other necessities in your journey in the forest. You kindly thanked them and made your way out of the place.

After a few hours of your walking, you and Jimin stop near a tree as the sun is setting in the east. You and he decided to take a rest as it's dangerous for you to walk during the night.

Jimin places the bag on the tree side.

"Y/n I will go and collect some leaves to light the fire-"

"Don't go anywhere, please. I don't want to miss you, stay with me please" You immediately grab onto him like a clingy kola afraid that he might disappear again.

Jimin's gaze softens at your worried attitude towards him. He smoothly runs your back and hugged you closer to him.

"Don't worry y/n I won't leave you alone,"

His assuring voice calmed you a bit, you hugged him tightly while nodding your head at his words.

"Okay, shall go together and get all necessaries," he asks you.

You happily nod your head and follow behind him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shiku helps the old rat in arranging the food boxes into the rack for the upcoming winter.

"Don't worry Grandpa, you take some rest I will help you," Shiku tells with a smiling face. The old rat smiles at Shiku's kind gesture and pats his head.

Suddenly shiku feels the ground shaking as the other rat guards immediately alert their place and hold their weapons up in defence. Other civilian rats scream for their lives as they look at the rocks of mud breaking and falling above their head.

"What's happening!"

"Omg! Are we going to die?" Yells another female rat as she hugs her children.

Shiku runs to help other children and tries to get them out of the rock that has fallen above them. After a few minutes, the entire underground passage is blocked and the muddy ceiling has fallen below their hiding. Shiku coughs out from the landslide as he looks at other rats. Few of them lay dead due to the impact of the rock on their head and many fought for their lives.

A bright light falls on his face as he looks up from the impact, his eyes widen in horror as he looks at a couple of dogs looking at them with their teeth bared from above the ground.

"We have finally found them! Imprison them all and let's gift it to the king!" Growls the same dog from whom Shiku escaped along with you.

Shiku looks at them with horror before falling into a state of unconscious. Never in his life, he would have expected such a thing to happen this soon.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hoseok weakly opens his eyes as the hot temperature inside the dungeon brings out his consciousness. He looks up and notices the brazen bull being kept before him.

As he thought Taehyung wouldn't spare him, Hoseok has come to accept his density and he knew exactly what is gonna happen to him. He will torture inside the boiling iron bull and will be killed by the heated iron.

"I guess you understand why you are here?" Taehyung asks while he calmly sits on the chair that is meant for him.

"You are going to boil me to death," Hoseok laughs as if he is not afraid of his upcoming death.

"That's where you are wrong my dear general. How can I kill my loyal general who has risked his life for me to win various wars and has stayed loyal to me except in the case of my doll," his voice goes dark when he mentions his doll.

Hoseok becomes baffled as he looks at Taehyung with a questionable look, wondering what might be fishing inside his brain and for whom this torture device is being prepared.

"Bring them in" Taehyung orders and the guards bring an elderly woman and an old man followed by a teenage girl.

Hoseok grows tensed as his eyes go wide when he locks his gaze on the people present inside the dungeon. They are his dear parents and his sister.

Hoseok tries to limp his way to them but is restricted by the guards in the room.

Taehyung mischievously looks at Hoseok who is struggling under the grip of the guards.

"It's for them, my dear Hoseok," Taehyung shows his wide grin while tilting his head to the side.

"No!" He screams in agony as he tries to free himself from the guards that are restraining him from reaching his parents. He knows how much of a terrible torture device is thus brazen bull and he can't let his family be a victim of it.

"No! Please I beg you! Please don't it your majesty!" Hoseok pulls off the guard grip and rushes to Taehyung's foot and begs him desperately as the tears flow from his eyes.

"Should have thought about the consequences before touching my things," Taehyung growls and kicks Hoseok away.

The screaming old man, old woman and young girl are lifted and thrown inside the bull.

Hoseok screams out and runs to them but he is pulled back by the guards. He struggles harder while yelling desperately to free his family.

The bull is locked from the outside and fire is lit under the bull. The banging sound and screams of the people inside are well heard as they struggle to be inside the heated iron metal.

Soon after some time, the screams of pain increase and howls of their cries are vibrated out of the small hole in the bull's nose. The iron is not heated to its maximum 

while the screams of the people inside it continue.

"No! Please stop it! I won't repeat it please!" Hoseok shouts while the tears desperately fall unable to witness his family being tortured to death. His heart is killed again and again watching this horrid scene.

Taehyung laughs as he looks at the desperate eyes of Hoseok.

"Stop it and pull open the lock,"

The male servant immediately pulls off the fire and opens the bull's door. His eyes see the three bodies gasping for air as they are burnt from top to bottom.

"See Hoseok! This is what happens to you of you fail to show your loyalty towards me! But still, you have to pay compensation for touching my things without my knowledge isn't it?" He mocks while raising his eyebrows.

Hoseok looks at him in horror.

"Kill them all except for the girl" he commands and the guard pulls out their sword and swings it at the burned
bodies leaving the half-dead girl.

Hoseok's mouth parts as he looks at the horrified scenes before. Everything happened so fast that he is failing to register that his parents are burnt and then stabbed to death. His eyes become dead while his hands go numb, sitting on the dirty floor.

"This is life Hoseok, ah, you have to lose something for you to gain. You are still here alive because of the good you did for me but you are facing cruelty to me because of the sin you committed earlier. So learn to be good and don't do things that give you a dangerous output. From now be faithful and you're remaining sister will be saved from her death bed or else even she has to face the worse consequence of cruelty," Taehyung casually says while fixing his collar of the shirt.

He turns around and walks out of the dungeon with a few guards following him from behind.

_________________________________________

"My king, we have come up with good news, the dogs which we lost are found and they have also picked up something different for us," says the commander.

Taehyung squint's his eyes as he waits for the view.

The dogs bring a caged box and place it before the king.

"My king, these rats were living in small hiding away from the castle and deep inside the forests. I got hold of them using their scent. Recently I came across one of the rats but he escaped easily still I manned to track him and was able to find his hiding, they have forming an entire civilisation underground,"

Taehyung looks at the caged rats and smiles in victory.

"Good job Scar, I indeed trained you well,"

The dog bows his head and smirks in response.

The caged rats tremble in fear they keep their head below not wanting to look at the giant King.

Suddenly Taehyung smells a different familiar aura radiating from one of the rats. He immediately gets up from his place and storms to the cage from where the stronger scent is being radiated. His dark gaze stops at a small rat who is shivering in fear.

Taehyung opens the cage and pulls out the shivering rat in his hands.

"It's you isn't it?" Taehyung growls deeply scaring shiku further.

"No, leave my son!" Leave another older rat who is locked in another cage.

"My king, he is the leader of this pack and the one whom you are holding is the son of the leader," informs the Scar who successfully caught the rats.

"Oh is it? So my doll came across you shits?" Taehyung's cold tone sends a shiver across Shiku's body.

"Where did you see my doll! Tell me!" He yells out loud causing Shiku to cry in fear.

"No, please leave my son I will tell you about the human," the old rat says while clenching the metal bars.

Taehyung looks at Scar and Scar immediately understood what his king meant.

He runs to the cage and rips and uses his claw to rip the old rat but Shiku immediately screams out halting Scar from continuing his assault.

"No leave my father out, it's me who met y/n in the forest. She saved me from the dog and helped me on my way back home,"

Taehyung's angered eyes look at Scar who is taken aback by the sudden reveal of the rat. He never realised that the human who helped this rat is the same human whom his king is desperately searching for.

"I'm sorry my king but I failed to recognise that human, I didn't know she was the same human-" Taehyung instantly throws a kick at Scar which results in him sliding on the floor and whining in pain.

"You stupid! You caught this useless thing but failed to get my doll!" Taehyung ferociously yells at the whining dog.

Scar slowly gets up into his paws and looks down in shame.

"My king, I can track her easily. I can easily identify the girl using her scent. Please give me a chance I will prove it to you soon." Scar apologises and begs for another chance from his lord.

"Go and find her now, return only when you catch my doll. And mark my words my doll should not be harmed and kill whoever tries to come in middle, all of you follow Scar and find my doll quickly" Taehyung gives a quick order.

"Yes, my king," Scar and his pack bow to their king and run out of the castle with a growl.

Taehyung looks at Shiku in his hands and smirks.

"Consider yourself lucky ugly thing," he mutters and throws him inside the cage.

"Take them to the underground mine and make them do the work," Taehyung says before placing himself on the throne.

"Yes your majesty," the giants pick up the cage and make their way out of the hall.

"My doll when will you be back in my palms," he whispers while looking at his hands.

"The sooner, the better because I will go crazy mad and many lives will be lost,"
________________________________________

Update

Taehyung is damn crazy 😪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 640 29
[ COMPLETED ] I ran upstairs looking for an escape but there was none. There was no hope. I was trapped in a dark room. I was scared but I knew even...
44.2K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...
284K 12.3K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...
2.3K 242 31
"You can't do this," Yoongi said through gritted teeth. His muscles were aching and he wished to smash the demon's face against the wall, but he coul...