π†π’π―πž 𝐀π₯π₯ 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐒...

By Ibirockerchick

Mercedes never thought much of the popular saying 'The sins of the father becomes that of the child", that is... More

Authors Note
~0~ Cast || Prologue
~1~ An Unlikely Encounter
~2~ An Enemy Of My Father Is My Enemy....Apparently
~3~ Sheep in the midst of Wolves
~4~ It's your Choice
~5~ Of all the humiliations, I hate this the most
~6~ I don't think I like Gia
~7~ Do I look presentable yet?
~8~ I'm not for sale!
~9~ Pizza sounds great
~10~ Run all the way to freedom
~11~ LA cops and panic attacks
~13~ when reality dawns
~14~ Planned like a pro
~15~ The art of submission
~16~ La Famiglia
~17~ Sin's the sweetest fruit
~18~ Flowers in the rain
~19~ In need of redemption
~20~ A brunette named Arabella
~21~ The fault in Trust
~22~ The devil's comfort
~23~ Our final goodbye
~24~ Nothing's New
~25~ Skin game
~26~ Queen of Petty

~12~ Paint me Heaven

516 23 10
By Ibirockerchick

I saw a picture of heaven waiting patiently for me. In it I saw my mother, my father and a teenage boy. The all waved towards me and gestured me to come up. I wanted to, that is until I saw Rachelle down on earth.

She was in the abandoned smelly warehouse crying out for some help. It was then I realized, I didn't want to go to heaven. Atleast not now.

Running down the golden stairs I grabbed a gun. Heaven should wait a few more years.

**
I pulled the covers off my body. I was drenched in sweat and being covered by a blanket didn't make things any better.

I walked towards the windows and pulled the blinds away. It was so bright outside I was almost shocked until I glanced at the clock. It was 9:00am. I had slept for over fifteen hours.

I yawned loudly as I made my way to the bathroom and after having my shower, I slipped into a pink summer gown. I packed my hair into a messy bun and wore a pair of bathroom slippers.

Not surprisingly, my door wasn't locked and I made my way to the kitchen for a cup of water.

I stood by the tap letting the water fill up my cup when I heard a voice behind me.

"Panic attack, huh?" came the voice I hated to recognize. I chose to ignore him and brought the cup to my lips, sipping quietly.

"I am happy you didn't die. Where's the fun in that?"

This sick fucker.

I ignored Jovani once again and made it for the exit.

"You know, thanks to you, we've lost one of our most loyal insiders."

I stopped and glanced over my shoulder. "What?"

"Keller. Ermanno shot a bullet through his brain."

"Who's Kelle-"

"The police dude- ringing any bells?"

These disgusting pigs. Playing with human lives like they own it. I hated the cop for betraying my trust but he helped out Ermanno so why did he have to kill him.

"How's your cheek though? I heard the  slap was quite hard." he stepped closer to me and stared at my plastered cheek.

"For a hostage who tried to run away, you're sure being let off the hook easily." he tsked and shook his head.

Why did he keep on talking like he was doing me a favor? I didn't want to be here.

"I have to leave now. Don't go running off again. Or else, it might be someone more brutal than Ermanno who'll find you."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just say, the Sandrino's isn't the only family that your father offended." he walked passed me, out of the kitchen and house.

I sighed deeply and buried my face in my palm.

Why did it have to be me?

Who am I kidding? I wouldn't wish this on anybody else.

I didn't care what Gia, Jovani or Ermanno said. I'm going to prove them all wrong and escape from this hellhole.

***

The sky eventually grew dark and I watched every shade pass by. I stood in the living room, by the large window staring outside. I had been doing that for hours and it was slowly driving me to insanity.

I pulled the curtains down as I sighted a black car drive into the compound and park at the circle drive.

A few minutes later, I heard the lock open and Ermanno walked in. His jet black hair was disarranged and the first three buttons of his shirt were open.

He stared blankly at me before speaking. “What are you doing here? You should be in your room.”

“How long do you intend to keep me here?” my gaze shifted from the floor to the large lion statue.

His dark chuckle turned my attention to him but he didn't reply.

“My whole life? We both know that's impossible.”

He still didn't reply and began making his way to the staircase.

“Why did you kill the police officer?” I caught up with him and was directly Infront of him. I felt intimidated by a lot of things; his height, his eyes, his scent. His whole aura.

“He touched what belongs to me.” his eyes raked down my body, especially circling round my curves.

I knew it...

He wanted me.

I looked up into his beautiful eyes and all I could see where lust, desire and greed.

Good. He was clouded by lustful feelings. That could walk in my favor.

I kept my eyes on his as my hands made thier way to his rock hard abdomen. “Belongs to you? What makes you think I belong to you?” I whispered as my hands snaked round his chest.

I paused for a second when Ermanno held my neck pulling me closer to himself. His hard body pressed against mine pinning me to a wall. “Every fucking time Hugo and my father spent together. Every single trust he built with the Sandrino's.”

He turned me around and I could feel his hard member pressed against my back.

“I know what you're doing Molina, and I assure you, I have no problem fucking you senseless here in the living room.”

I felt his hands leaving mine. I couldn't let this opportunity pass me by. No fucking way.

As soon as his hands left mine and he was about retiring for the night, I grabbed him again, locking his lips in mine. He was stiff at first as his mind processed what was going on. An then he began to dominate.

I felt his warm tongue invade my mouth and wander, almost as if he was searching for something.

I opened my mouth wider giving him more access as I leaned in. His large hands left my waist to my ass.

I felt my thighs heat up as my hand grabbed his popping bulge and stroked it. With my other hand, I searched his body for his gun.

In the blink of an eye, Ermanno who pinned me to the wall biting down my chin now stood with his hands at surrender as I aimed his gun at him.

I didn't know how to use one of these but I could trick him that I did.

“Call your men down." I ordered as both my shaky hands gripped the gun. He was silent, staring at me with his deadly eyes. “Call your fucking men down!”

“Molina, we both know I wouldn't do that. So, if you wanna play your little running game, you better do that before I catch up to you.”

How could he still be so fucking confident?

I glanced at the door and then at him.

“I fucking hate you Ermanno Sandrino.” I declared just before sprinting out the door.

It was scary that the compound which was illuminated every other night was so dark tonight. Not even a single light was put on.

They were going to catch me, it was quite obvious at this point. Tears ran down my cheeks as I cried silently. I stopped running and hid behind a large plant pot.

Heaven would be much better than this. I wouldn't have to run, I wouldn't have to hide. I wouldn't have to cry, I wouldn't have to leave in fear.

Maybe that was just my idea of heaven. Maybe heaven was better. Maybe heaven was worse. Maybe heaven didn't exist. Maybe I had lived my heaven, with my parents, with Elle, with the people I cared about.

I'll find out soon enough. I sobbed quietly as I rose the gun and placed it on my chest. I said a small prayer and counted to three.

Maybe I'll get to see heaven, maybe I'll go to hell. Any of them worked for me as long as it was far away from the Sandrino mansion.

__________________________________Alright everyone! The twelfth chapter of GATM.
Please vote comment and share if you liked it.

Till next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 409 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
15.1K 423 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
626K 20.4K 16
Warning: Mature. Love's like a war. It's so easy to start but so difficult to end. Just like in a war, there is always a winner and a loser. I told...
90.4K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...