ʟɪʟ ᴅᴜʀᴋ'ꜱ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ

By WrittenByStacia

In which a girl unexpectedly meets her long lost sister, who also happens to be her twin. - slow updates More

0.01🦋
0.02🦋
0.03🦋
0.04🦋
0.05🦋
0.06🦋
0.07🦋
0.08🦋
0.09🦋
0.10🦋
0.11🦋
0.12🦋
0.13🦋
0.14🦋
0.15🦋
0.16🦋
0.17🦋
0.18🦋
0.19🦋
0.20🦋
0.21🦋
0.22🦋
0.23🦋
0.24🦋
0.25🦋
0.26🦋
0.27🦋
0.28🦋
0.29🦋
0.31🦋
0.32🦋
0.33🦋
0.34🦋
0.35🦋
0.36🦋
0.37🦋
0.38🦋
0.39🦋
0.40🦋
0.41🦋
0.42🦋
0.43🦋
0.44🦋
0.45🦋
0.46🦋
0.47🦋
0.48🦋
0.49🦋
0.50🦋
0.51🦋
0.52🦋

0.30🦋

3.3K 147 32
By WrittenByStacia

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐞r𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞
📍Atlanta, GA
3:30 pm

"School is not for the weak." Nova said as they walked into the house.

"Forreal. I had a geometry test today and I just guessed my way through that bitch." Jasmine said and Nova nodded.

"Girl me too. Saidee had the nerve to ask me for answers when I don't even know my damn self." Nova said and Jasmine chuckled.

"Wassup, how was school?" Lil baby asked as he walked into the living room checking his phone.

"Shitty." Nova told him and he chuckled.

"Don't let yo momma hear you cussing cause I won't hear the end of it." Lil baby said and she sucked her teeth.

"I'm almost 18 and I graduate in 8 months, what she gone do then? Kick me out cause I called somebody a pussy." Nova asked.

"Shit, she could." Dominique shrugged as he looked up from his phone. "I'm finna go handle some business." He told her before kissing her forehead then left the house.

"Y'all tryna go to a party?" Antonne asked and Nova rolled her eyes.

"We go through this every time. You wait until it's a week day to suggest going to a party." Nova rolled her eyes at him.

"There you go again, dick riding." Antonne shook his head at her.

"How i'm dick riding? You sat here and asked a question so I answered." She mugged him. "You been uptight as fuck lately, it's getting fucking weird."

"I don't give a fuck." Antonne said and Jasmine instantly shut it down before it turned into a argument.

"What's been going on with y'all?" Jaleah questioned them.

"Nothing." They said in unison.

"Y'all said that a little to quick." Jasmine told them. "Y'all been arguing a lot recently, what happened?"

Nova and Antonne looked at eachother before Antonne shook his head.

"No." Antonne told Nova who put her hand in his face.

"He mad because he don't wanna be the bottom." Nova said and Jaleah looked at them confused.

"What?" Jasmines eyes widened in shock. "He the one you pegged?"

"Bro fuck you, Nova!" Antonne yelled at her as he sunk into the couch after putting his hood on.

"They was gone find out anyway. Especially since you been having a stank ass attitude." Nova mugged him.

"What the fuck? Why— This why you been acting weird? No, cause the math is mathing right now." Jasmine said as she looked at the two.

"Change the subject." Antonne mumbled.

"Wait! Cause I wanna know how y'all went about it, like how did y'all get to that point?" Jasmine asked as she sat down across from them along with Jaleah.

"We was high and it was a mistake, end of story." Antonne said once again, feeling embarrassed.

"You regret it?" Nova looked at him blankly.

"Yes, I'll never do that shit again. I ain't no fucking bottom." He said, mugging.

The room fell silent as Jaleah looked at Nova who nodded slowly before getting up to go to her room.

"Okay." She mumbled and it was only now that Antonne realized he had hurt her feelings.

"Nova.." He said but she was already up the stairs.

"You better apologize." Jasmine and Jaleah said in unison, causing him to sigh knowing he fucked up.

He stood up and went upstairs as well just as the door opened. Jahmir, Maurice and Keyonte walked in shortly after.

"Where y'all been?" Jasmine asked as she watched Jahmir walk over to Jaleah and peck her lips.

Her eyes slightly widened, making a mental note to ask later.

"We went to pick up Maurice from some shorty house." Keyonte told her as he pecked her lips as well.

Jasmine looked at Jaleah to make sure she ain't peep. She was too busy talking to Jahmir who handed her a chipotle bag.

"Thank you, I'm starving." Jaleah smiled at him as she opened the chipotle bowl.

He knew exactly what she wanted and just the act of kindness alone made her get butterflies in her stomach.

"When did that happen?" Keyonte asked Jasmine who shrugged.

"That's what I'm saying." Jasmine said just as Keyonte handed her a bowl of Chipotle as well.

She smiled at him, "Thank you bae." She pecked his lips before going into the kitchen.

"Nasir said he was gone pick me up so we could go to the movies but he cancelled." Jaleah told Jahmir after reading Nasir's message.

"What movie yall was going to see?" Maurice asked.

"M3gan." Jaleah told him and he nodded.

"We all could lowkey go if y'all want." He suggested and Keyonte shrugged.

"I'm down for whatever." He told him and Jahmir nodded in agreement.

"Where Nova?" Maurice asked Jaleah.

"She upstairs." Jaleah said just as Nova came downstairs alone. "Where Antonne?"

She smirked, "Sleeping."

"I wanna go home." Jaleah said as they left the movie theater, instantly being engulfed by the coldness.

"We are scaredy-cat." Nova laughed at her.

Instead of watching M3gan they seen a horror movie instead and Jaleah was not fucking with it. I'm talking jump scares had her damn near in tears. It really aint help that it was in 3D.

"Why is it so dark out here?" Jaleah questioned.

"Cause it's 10 pm." Jasmine told her causing everybody to laugh.

"Chill on her." Jahmir said and everybody looked at him in shock. "Aight, don't do to much."

"Nigga just casually talking like he ain't go years without saying shit." Maurice bust out laughing.

Nova mushed Jahmir's head, "Why you pick now of all times to talk?"

Jahmir shrugged, "Don't tell momma bout this. She gone call up our whole family and ion fuck with them niggas like that."

"Facts." Nova said in agreement, knowing the only person they liked that didn't live in their house hold was their grandma.

They eventually got in the car and drove home where they instantly took showers and made them something to eat for the night.

"Wassup with you and Jahmir? Y'all official?" Jasmine asked as they sat at the islands, eating the shrimp fried rice Jaleah made for them.

"Right, I was peeping too. He was holding you real close in the movie theater." Nova said.

"And he kissed her on the lips earlier when you was upstairs with Antonne." Jasmine added.

"He's my boyfriend." Jaleah smiled shyly as the girls got hype.

"Yesss, about time bitch." Jasmine said and Nova agreed.

"Since when?" Nova asked her as she ate a shrimp.

"We made it official after he gave me he—

She suddenly stopped talking, looking off to the side as Nova looked at her confused. Jasmine did as well until it clicked and her mouth dropped to the floor.

"He ate yo pussy!" Jasmine semi yelled and Jaleah instantly started shushing her.

"Why you yelling?" Jaleah questioned as Nova gasped.

"Not my brother being a munch." Nova shook her head in disgust. She ain't wanna hear about his sex life.

"He did it yesterday." Jaleah said and the more Jasmine thought about it the more she put 2 & 2 together.

Her and nova looked at each other, "I knew I wasn't fucking tripping."

"I ain't think— wow." Nova bust out laughing.

"What?" Jaleah looked at them in confusion.

"I told Nova I was hearing somebody moaning but she thought I was bugging." Jasmine said laughing.

Jaleah covered her red face in embarrassment. She ain't think she was THAT loud.

"Cause I ain't hear shit!" Nova said, wiping away the tears in her eyes.

"It was that good?" Jasmine asked her and Jaleah nodded slowly only for them to die of laughter again.

Jaleah shook her head in embarrassment, "I was in tears." She said not making her situation better.

"Hell naw!" Jasmine slapped her knee.

"Okay, Okay, next subject." Jaleah said before Jasmine asked for anymore detail.

"Okay but back to you and Antonne." Jasmine said and Nova shook her head with a slight smile.

"Nah back to you and Keyonte." Nova said and Jasmine started laughing.

"Tou mothafucking ché." She shook her head.

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 53.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
943K 58K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
110K 3K 26
No description. Read to find out.