Mocha

بواسطة visionsofldr

Number one Hero Omori will encounter the worse villain in the history; Lilith. He will try, but trying isn't... المزيد

Plot
Part One: Dreams,
Part Two; Who is She?
Part Three; Remember!
Part Four; Interesting..
Part Five; Meetings, meetings..
Part Six; More Security!!
Part Seven; USJ
Part Nine: Cake!
Part Ten: Sports Festival!!

Part Eight: Fight

8 1 0
بواسطة visionsofldr

Izuku's and the kids' eyes widened as they saw the creature. What Lili called a 'Nomu' was a tall muscular scary thing. And It only took command from one person. When It gets the command, he won't stop until It is done.

Lili smirked at their reaction. Oh she was mesmerized with her creatures beauty. She couldn't take her eyes off him.

''Tomura, you can introduce him.'' She said with a satisfied tone.

''This is Nomu. An All Might killing machine.'' He explained.

''There is no Omori one since I am strong enough to kill him.'' ^3^ Lili chuckled.

Shigaraki was not a patient man. He got bored waiting for the Heroes to come, he will make his own fun until they arrive.

''Nomu, kill the kids.'' He gave the command.

Nomu started to walk towards the kids. The future heroes were shivering in fear. They didn't know what to do? There wasn't anyone to save them.

Or so they thought.

''TEXASS SMAAASSSHHHHH!!''

A big smoke appeared and threw Nomu in the mountain era of the building. Kids sighed in relief as they saw All Might from the now disappearing smoke.

They weren't happy though..

All Might was not smiling.

''Woah he is finally here!''

''All Might!!''

''We are saved!!'' The kids cheered.

''Nee All Might, where is Omori?'' Lili asked as she appeared in front of the hero.

All Might looked at the blue eyed villain. She must be the one Mori warned him about. He opened his mouth to answer her but a scream was heard.

''INAZUMAA SMAAASSHHHHHH!!!!''

The smash hit Lilith, or did it?

She smiled at the hero, unharmed since her infinity was on.

''Finally you are here! I was bored you know...'' The villain pouted.

The students couldn't believe what they just saw. How can a human being survive that smash without any damage? What is she?

''Tomura, All Might is on Nomu, I want to dance with Omori now.'' She said without leaving her eyes on the hero.

Tomura sighed. ''Always fuck up the plan..''. Nomu came back and started fighting with All Might. Throwing each other places.

On the other side, Lilith was having a conversation with Omori.

''Mori-kun how have you been?'' She asked with a smile.

''... Why do you ask'' Mori sweatdropped.

''I wanted to know... I've been bad until now.'' She swiped her fake tears.

''What changed?'' Mori asked, wondering her answer.

''You came! I'm happy now!'' She smiled big.

Mori could sense her fake smile and fake happy sound. After her answer she attacked Mori first with her Hollow Blue.

They fought for a while, Mori couldn't even land a punch and for some reason Lilith wasn't giving him injuries. Mori thought she underestimated him which made his blood boil. He was sweating like crazy but Lili didn't even break a sweat.

The two stopped after seeing AllMight sending Nomi for a little space trip. Tomura was so pissed but he decided to retreat. Kurogiri opened the portal for them to escape. While this happened Tomura was shot on his shoulder by EdgeShot.

Lilith was over with this fight. Her old self came to the surface and stared at Omori with her cold, now not very giggly, blue eyes. Then used Hollow Purple to land a big punch to Omori and made him pass out. The heroes came running to help the students on the surface.

''Lilith-sama we have to go please hurry!'' Kurogiri warned her after making Tomura pass the portal.

She looked at him and said, ''Go without me, I have something to do.''

Kurogiri looked at her with worried eyes. He realized the cold ones. He nodded and then closed the portal. He knew she would be fine. She is just pissed because Tomura got hurt.

Lilith walked to now de-puffed All Might. She chuckled.

''Hah.. So I was right.. You passed your limit. You are getting weak.''

All Might and Izuku, standing next to him, listened to her words.

''Listen to me, hero. I don't like you.'' All Might's eyes widened.

''I know you know my father, which I am not revailing. He despised you. He wanted me to surpass you. He abused me, touched me and trained me till my bones broke. I know I can take you two down in a second but, where is the fun in that?'' She laughed.

''My father created a monster and the monster he created was his killer. Me. So don't go look for him. He is on the 9th floor of Hell right now.'' She said.

''Just know that I am at the top of the Underground. I do what you do. So don't overstep your boundaries. You can have the rats though.'' She finished.

''If you hurt the innocent, I will not hesitate to kill you, villain.'' All Might said angrily still on the ground.

Lilith looked dead at him.

''Oh, what a shame then.. Let me break you now.'' She said as she made a hand gesture, her eyes began to glow.

''Ryoriki Tenkai: Unlimited Void.''

Now All Might and Lilith disappeared. Izuku was in shock. What kind of quirk is that? What just happened? Where did they go?

''ALLMIGHT! WHERE ARE YOU ALLMIGHT???!'' He screamed.

Omori came to the sound as he saw Izuku in shock.

''What happened?'' He asked.

Izuku explained the situation with fast words. Omori also got worried. Where the hell did she take his sensei? The two started looking around but then a space opened right in front of them. A hand dropped All Might and leaned through the window.

''Oh Omori you are awake! Did you have a nice sleep?'' Lilith asked with a fake smile Omori could sense.

''What did you do to him?'' He asked angrily.

''Don't worry about him, just a little traumatized he'll be fine.'' She said like a no biggie.

''I gotta go now sadly.. Take care you two!'' She threw kisses at them then disappeared in the air.

All Might was trembling in fear. He clutched his head and whispered, ''I am sorry I am sorry'' over again.

Omori and Izuku looked at each other with wide eyes. 'What the hell she did to him?' They quickly get him to the Recovery Girl's office.

Lili stepped in the base and rushed to Tomura. After seeing him whimper in pain she ran to him and laid him down on the floor. All for One was talking to him but she wouldn't give a fuck.

She started with her reverse curse and took the bullet out. Being extra careful to not cause him more pain.

She knew Tomura would be devastated to lose again. ''Tomura, I gave All Might a present. Don't worry we will get him next time.'' She comforted the boy.

Tomura looked into her eyes. Seeing the villainous look, he was relieved. 'She is really a good business partner.' He thought..

-All Might do be scared lol.. Wonder what she did to him..-

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

107K 3K 65
(Y/N) (L/N) is living a normal life with a normal family. Nothing could have been more perfect. Except maybe... if that accident didn't happen. One...
47 بواسطة Abigail

قصص الهواة

1M 44.4K 67
MY HERO ACADEMIA IZUKU MIDORIYA BOOK ONE OF ASAMI OKUMA SERIES Asami Okuma was one of two children born quirkless in the small hometown of Musutafu...
28.1K 866 28
Izuku hasn't had the best luck when it comes to almost everything. So when being color blind, Katsuki's bullying, being quirkless, and his favorite h...
6.9K 293 34
Luna Hirose, the niece of the famous pro-hero Hawks, has recently moved from America to Japan and plans to become a pro-hero just like her uncle and...