Wrestling One Shots

By marlananicole

It's all in the title. Smut included. More

Sexual Tension-Roman Reigns
Birthday Boy-Roman Reigns
Risking It All-Drew McIntyre
Not This Way-Jon Moxley
I'll Come Back To You-Roman Reigns
I'm Home Baby Girl-Roman Reigns
I Miss You-Drew McIntyre
He's Back-Jon Moxley
Pregnant-Seth Rollins
Older Man-Roman Reigns
Confessions-Roman Reigns
Return of the champ-Roman Reigns
Mr. 400 Days-Roman Reigns
Loving The Enemy-Jon Moxley
Can't See You-Roman Reigns
500 Days-Roman Reigns
Cheating-Jon Moxley
Roman 2 Reigns
600 Days-Roman Reigns
"Freakin" In Love with Him-Seth Rollins
Styling The Drip-Seth Rollins
One Year Later-Seth Rollins
Back On The Saddle-Roman Reigns
Grown Up-Roman Reigns
Daughter of a Drug Lord-Jon Moxley
1000 Days-Roman Reigns
Eradicated-Dominik Mysterio
Daddy's Back-Randy Orton
Daddy's Back Pt 2-Randy Orton
Daddy?-Randy Orton, Roman Reigns
Mogul's Chase-Swerve Strickland

Need-Roman Reigns

2.1K 52 13
By marlananicole

You couldn't help yourself as you looked up at the screen. Roman Reigns VS Cody Rhodes in the main event of Wrestlemania Sunday. Roman was so captivating to you. Everything about him drew you in. From the way he walked into the building all the way to how he makes you feel something when he is telling a story in that ring. 

Roman had everything; the look, the athleticism, and definitely the talk. He had you hooked from the moment you ever laid eyes on him. He was someone that just oozed success. In your mind, there was nothing he couldn't do. It was one of the many things that inspired and motivated you to go above and beyond with your own work. 

You had just had a spectacular triple threat match with Rhea Ripley and Bianca Belair in a winner takes all match in the main event of Wrestlemania Saturday. Although you didn't win, you knew you had stolen the show for that day, and it really showcased your talent. Everyone gave you praise, but all you wanted to do was get back into the ring and start working towards your goal; the women's championship. 

It was now the day of Monday Night Raw, the Raw after Mania, and you knew the crowd would be hot. That, and there were possible call ups from the NXT brand coming so you had to get there early to train and take a look at who might be possibly showing up. 

As you were training, you couldn't shake the thought that you had eyes on you. Those thoughts were confirmed when you saw Solo Sikoa standing in the corner. Once you meet his eyes he makes his way to you in the ring. "I have a message for you. From the tribal chief." He says, and your eyebrows shoot up in surprise. 

"And what might that message be?" You ask him. 

"To meet him in his chambers before the show goes on the air." He says with full seriousness, but you can't help but laugh at the way he said chambers. "Something funny?" He quirks his eyebrow, and you shake your head. 

"Please tell, your highness that I'll be there. Though, he is cutting into my time so he will owe me." You tell him, and don't wait for a response before exiting the room. 

Later that night, you walk up to Roman's door and knock. Paul Heyman opens it with a smile, and moves aside so you can enter. There he sat, and he broke the stare he had on the ground to look up at you. "Paul, give us a minute." He orders, and Paul nods before exiting and shutting the door. "Please, have a seat." You sit down, and look forward at him. 

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" You ask, and he leans to sit back in his chair. 

"A very impressive match last night. Probably one of the best women's matches I have ever seen." He compliments you, and you sit up straighter. 

"Thank you." You tell him, and he actually pulls it up on the TV he had in his room. 

"I wanted to point out something in particular to you. Not to criticize, but to educate." 

"Of course." He pulls up where you had performed a choke hold close to his own. "I should have asked your permission to use that, but didn't want to be a bother." 

"There's no reason for you to do that, because you modified it. However, you can see where you had almost lost your grip, and I can show you how to avoid that. With women, it's different than when you do it to another man, but it's just a tiny adjustment." He ends up demonstrating it, and showing you some other alternate ways and things to study.

"Thank you, Roman. I wasn't quite sure what to expect when Solo had told me to come see you, but yeah thank you. I appreciate the feedback." 

"I see a lot of myself in you. I see the long hours you put in here, and the match itself shows just how bad you want to make it to the top. If you're willing, I would love to work in the ring with you. Just a couple times a week to get you to where I think you want to be and then some." 

"Absolutely! I would be honored." You tell him, and he smiles at you before taking a quick glance up and down. Was he checking you out?

"Great, we will get together later this week and then go from there." He stands up, and you do the same before shaking his hand. You turn to leave and when you make it to the door, you look back at him. 

"Oh, and by the way, please tell Solo not to refer to this place as your chambers. I sort of laughed in his face." You tell Roman, and he even lets out a breathy chuckle. 

"Will do. Have a good night, Y/N." He says with a smirk, and you can't help but take a glance over him. 

"You too...champ." 

It had now been several weeks that you had been training with Roman, and boy he did not go easy on you, which you were grateful for. You hated when you trained with males who assumed you wanted them to take it easier on you just because you were a woman. 

He had helped you with things that you had been struggling with for months and months. It was so interesting to pick his brain as well. He had so much to say both from being in the business for so long and being born into it. 

Turns out, he made you laugh a lot. You were constantly finding yourself smiling when you thought about him, and he gave you butterflies. 

You couldn't admit it out loud, because then everything would change. He would go from your sweet training partner and idol to someone who was way out of your league and would reject you. 

You were hanging out with him in his office I guess you would call it, when Paul had knocked on the door and Roman granted him access to come in. "So sorry to interrupt, but Ms. Y/N, there is someone who is requesting to come to see you." 

"Did they give a name?" You ask, and for some reason your gut was telling you that this wasn't good. 

"They wouldn't give a name." Paul tells you and you get even more anxious. "I'll try again." He says before closing the door. You look down at the ground, and your heart begins to pound. Paul walks back in and gives you a name that makes your body go cold. 

You don't know how long you're zoned out until you feel a warm touch on your arm. "Hey." Roman's voice pulls you from your thoughts and you turn to look at him. "I told Paul not to let them in." He tells you, and you nod. 

How do you tell him you want him to hold you without it being weird? "Talk to me." He says in a voice so low it was almost a whisper. 

"I don't want to dump that on you. Not yet." You confess without even realizing it. You lean forward to rest your elbows on your knees and your fist rests against your forehead. You're only like that for a few seconds before you feel a tug on your arm, and he pulls you into his side. You lay your head on his shoulder and he rests his head on yours. 

"I'll be here whenever you are ready." He tells you, and you see his hand lying there on his leg. You let out a sniffle, and make the move to slide your hand in his. He gives your hand a gentle squeeze once he feels it in his. He adjusts his head so he can plant a light kiss on the top of your head. 

"Thank you." You tell him, and move your head to look at him. "It's just really heavy, and I-" You cut off your own words when you feel yourself start to get worked up again.

"Hey, it's okay." Roman says, looking into your eyes. "There's no rush. I swear." He gives you a small smile, and you smile back. 

"Okay, well I'll let you get prepared for tonight." You reluctantly pull away from him, and stand up. He stands up with you, and you feel like crying again. "Good luck, tonight." 

"What do you have planned?" He asks, and you shrug your shoulders. "Y/N, I don't like how down you look right now. Are you going to be okay?" 

"I always am, right?" You say to try and lighten the mood, but he still has that serious look on his face. "I'll see you before you leave, okay?" 

"Come here." He reaches out to grab your hand, and then he pulls you into him for a hug. She can't see it, but on the inside Roman was hurting seeing you like this. Whoever this person was, he could tell they had hurt you, and he wanted nothing more than to make it right. "I don't think you should be alone tonight." 

"I'll be okay, and I can call you if I need you, okay?" You tell him, and he nods before letting you walk away from him. "Good luck, I'll be watching." 

It was about three in the morning when Roman heard his phone ringing. He quickly reaches over to answer once he sees your name on the screen. "Hey babygirl, you okay?"

"No." You tell him, and he can hear you crying. "I didn't want to bother you, but my mind won't stop." 

"I'll come to you. Are you still home?"

"No, I started to drive to you, and realized I didn't actually have your address and so I pulled into a gas station."

"Okay. I just sent you my address, go ahead and continue your way to me, but keep me on the line."

"Okay." You sniffle, and get back on the road to him. "I should be there in about ten minutes." 

"Okay good. Keep me on the line, babygirl. I'm here waiting for you. I can't wait to see you." 

"Really?" 

"Of course. I look forward to seeing you everyday. Have I never told you that?"

"No." You sniffle, and try to see through your tears. 

"Well, I do. Every single day. You're my favorite person in the world." 

"You're mine, too." You tell him, and then you arrive at his home. "I'm here." You hear the phone hang up, and grab it before exiting the car and locking it. You walk right up to the front door, and he's opening it up as soon as you reach it. 

You walk in, and he wraps you in a tight hug. "That smart brain of yours is being mean to you isn't it sweet girl?" You nod into his chest, and he squeezes you tighter. "Come on, let's get you comfy." 

He leads you up the stairs, and down the hall to his bedroom. "Is it okay if I shower before we lay down?" You ask him, and he nods. "Thank you." 

"Here." He pulls off the shirt he was wearing, and hands it to you. Then, he hands you some underwear and a towel. "All I have is manly soap so I hope that's okay." You giggle at him, and nod. "Okay, I'll be out here when you're done." 

You don't take too long before you're done, and make your way back to him. "Did that help a little?" He asks and stands up to meet you by the bed. 

"A little, yeah." You tell him, and he looks down at you. His hand comes up to cup your cheek and he caresses it with his thumb. "He's my husband." You tell him, and his hand falls, but you catch it. "It's complicated, and honestly the details are a little messy, but I just want you to know that I'm not with him."

He remains silent for a moment before cupping your cheek again. "I believe you." Roman can't say why, but he does. He thinks it's the look in your eye, or maybe he just wants to go with his gut feeling for once. "What can I do?"

"Distract me?" You ask him, and he has an expression that's unreadable. "Please?"

"Are you sure that's what you want?" He asks you, and you nod. "You're going through a lot right now. Are you a hundred percent positive you want this? That you just want me as a distraction?"

His words confuse you. Of course you want more from him. "Is that all you want from me?" You ask him, and he sighs before sitting down on the edge of the bed. 

"I don't need the distraction. I'm just trying to be who you need. I know you haven't had people just be there for you which is what I'm trying to do. I want you to be sure that if we do this, you won't switch up on me. I care about you, Y/N."

"And the fact that I'm technically married doesn't scare you off?" You ask him, and he reaches out to grab your wrist lightly to pull you closer to him. "Because I would understand if it did." 

"Did he hurt you?" His voice was full of care. 

"I don't want to be a charity case to you." You tell him honestly, and that answer basically gave Roman the answer without even saying it directly.

"Have I made you feel like that?" He pulls you even closer, and you shake your head while moving to straddle his lap. "Then why would I start now?" You shrug your shoulders, and his hands graze your thighs before squeezing at your hips. 

"It's so bad, Roman." You whisper, and look down at your hands. "Wrestling has been my escape ever since I was younger, but with him it's like if i'm not wrestling then I literally can't breathe. He's a big name throughout his business, and I don't know if I can escape him."

"I'll make sure you're safe." He says, and leans his head forward to capture your lips with his. "I'll be damned if he lays another hand on you again." He kisses you again, and you rest your hands on his chest. "Let me be your peace." All you can manage is a nod. 

His lips make their way down your throat, and he breaks the kiss to remove the shirt from your body. Your breath hitches when his eyes lock on the newly formed bruises. "Give me his name, and I'll fucking ruin him." 

"Not tonight." You plead with him, and you make him look you in the eyes again. "I need you, Ro." 

He nods, and flips you over onto your back on the bed, his mouth never leaving yours. He kisses down your throat again, and your hands slid around to the back of his neck. His hands move to remove the rest of your clothes, and you gasp when his warm hand wraps around part of your thigh. He brings his lips back to yours, guiding his tongue inside of your mouth to tangle with yours. 

He then guides his lips down your body until he is in between your thighs again. He wraps his hands around your thighs, pulling you closer before glancing up at you while his tongue begins to glide between your folds. His eyes roll back into his head, and a groan escapes him. The sound that came from him, had you immediately pulling onto his hair. 

Your chest began to rise, and fall, his hands tightened around your thighs, and you swore it felt like an out of body experience. Each sound that left your mouth only encouraged Roman to please you even more. At some point, you had begun to grind on his face, and he let you until you came on his tongue. 

You look up to the ceiling as you try to contain your breathing, but on the other end Roman couldn't stop looking at you. With your taste on his tongue, he gazes over your body until you turn your head to look at him once you hear his pants hit the floor. You smile at him, and he returns it. You reach out to grab his arm as he moves to hover over you once again. "Doing okay?" He asks you, and you nod. 

"Need you." You tell him, and slide your hands over his shoulders and lock them behind his neck. He grabs your legs, wrapping them around his waist. "Always." You tell him, and a look of sincerity crosses his features. 

"I'm here, baby." He leans forward to press his lips to yours, and you hold him close to you. "Always." He leans back, and positions himself before slowly pushing his way inside of you. You gasp, and grab onto his bicep. 

When he pulls out to thrust back into you, you fall back against the bed, and his hand gravitates to your hip, and holds onto it as he thrusts into you again. His eyes don't leave yours as he watches your body react to him. "That's it." He encourages you, and you pull him down to meet your lips. He then moves his lips to your neck again, sucking down while he drives himself in and out of you. 

You flip over so you're now on top, and he looks at you with a smirk. "Use me, baby." He groans, and you claw at his chest while grinding down onto him. "Tell me how it feels." 

"So good." You throw your head back, and Roman watches as you have all the power. You're letting go in more ways than one. "Feels so good." Roman sits up, and grabs your jaw before pressing his lips to yours again. He pulls away to stare at you before slowly lowering his hand to wrap around your throat. Your whimper confirmed what Roman was curious about, and he squeezed a little tighter. 

"You look so pretty taking my cock like this." He tells you while looking into your eyes. "Having all the power really gets you going, doesn't it?" You nod, and he squeezes your throat even tighter and you return the favor by squeezing yourself around his cock, earning another groan from his lips. 

You remove yourself to turn around, and he follows along to where you were now on your knees waiting for him to regain control. "Take me." You tell him, and look back once he grabs onto your hips. "Fuck me, please." 

Roman moves to his knees behind you, and slams back inside of you. He pulls you to his chest with your hair before wrapping his bicep around your throat. You moan once the sensation of his rough thrusts and the tightening of his arm hits you simultaneously and within mere seconds you come around him. 

He flips you over onto your back again, and kisses you intently before casually thrusting back into you. "Give me one more, pretty girl." 

"Only if you come inside me." You plead with him, and he smirks down at you. "I want to feel all of you."

He does just that, and moans your name as you both finish at the same time. You wince when he does pull out, and he lays beside you. You're both silent as you regain your breathing, and Roman rolls out of the bed to step into the bathroom. 

He comes back out to pick you up, and walks you into the bathroom where you saw he ran you a bath. "Are you going to join me?"

"Do you want me to?" He asks, and you nod. You both get into the tub, and he kisses the top of your head. "I didn't go too rough did I?" 

"Not at all." You tell him, and he holds you tighter to him. "I'm scared, Ro." 

"Of what, baby?" 

"Him." You confess. "He hasn't found me yet, and I don't want you to get caught in the middle or get hurt because of me." 

"Stay with me." He offers, and you turn to look at him. "At least until he's taken care of. I don't know what I would do with myself if I let you walk out of here and not know where he is.  I can't let him hurt you again." 

"You don't mind?" You ask him, and he shakes his head. "I can help out with whatever you need."

"I just need you to be safe." He tells you as you both exit the bathtub. "I need you to be okay." He looks down like he was ashamed to say it. 

"Hey." You tilt his head up, and that's when you see the tears in his eyes. "I will be. Because of you." He just nods, and you can tell he's fighting off his emotion. 

"I knew something was up, but we weren't-" He moved his hands back and forth. "I didn't know if I could say anything, even as a friend. I didn't want you to think I was victimizing you or something."

"Roman." You whisper his name and he walks out of the bathroom with his head down. "Hey, look at me." He shakes his head, and turns to wipe his eyes. "Hey." You grab his face to look at him. "I am so appreciative of you. You have no fucking idea." You whisper, and he gives you a small smile. "Please don't be sad. I'll be here with you, safe. Okay?" 

"Okay." He nods, and you step up on your toes to place a small kiss to his lips. "I'm sorry, I just can't imagine someone..." 

"I know, baby." His eyes snap to yours at the nickname. "But, I know you will take care of it, and then you and I can be happy, yeah?" 

He looked at you with so much emotion you felt it would knock you over.  "Yeah, we will." 

A/N: Sorry this took so long! I'm in the process of moving and I had a research paper due for school but here you go for all of those who wanted a Roman one! I hope y'all like it! I love you all :)-Marlana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 279 17
What the title says.
15.4K 216 27
WARNING SMUT MAYBE INCLUDED. If you do not like boyxboy relationships dont read this.
Dirty Deeds By ShrazyMe

General Fiction

33.6K 1.3K 42
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.
29.3K 377 20
All of my fics for MJF which includes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!