600 Days-Roman Reigns

Got another Roman Reigns one for you guys! A few of you requested more of Roman and so I will deliver that to you! Thank you for all of the support.

Today marked Roman Reigns 600th day as champion. You'd have to be living under a rock to not know who he was. You always passed each other in the halls, but you had never actually had a conversation with him. He was a really nice guy from what you've heard, but he kind of intimidated you. To the point where you got nervous if he ever met your gaze from across the room.

You were currently in catering with other superstars waiting for hid arrival. They decided to throw a small celebration in the back prior to smackdown.

He walks in, a sweet smile on his face as he realizes what's going on. You were sat at a table with Seth, Becky, Sasha and her husband. Seth waves him over, and the only spot available was between you and Seth. "Well look who it is." Seth yells as he takes a seat.

"Hello everyone." He says as he takes a seat. "Y/N, nice to see you."

"You too, congrats champ." You tell him, and he smiles at you. God his smile just melts you.

"Thank you." He says, and everyone begins to talk in side conversations. "I'm having a small get together at my house tonight. I'd love for you to come."

"Me?" You ask him, and he nods at you. "Really? Why me?"

"Because I want you to." He says, and you feel heat rise to your cheeks. "I want to get to know you better."

"There's really not much to know." It wasn't a complete lie, you were quiet and kept to yourself.

"I doubt that." He says, and leans back against the seat. "I see how you are on the mic and in the ring. I think there is more than what you're letting on."

"Not everyone is like you." You tease, and his lips turn up into a smirk.

"See? That right there. It's like it's easy with you." He says, and you can't wipe the smile off of your face. "I don't get that much these days."

"Fine." You sigh, and he looks at you with a questionable gaze. "I'll go to your get together, but I'm not that social, like really."

"You just made me the happiest man in the world."

"Should I bring anything?" He shakes his head. "Not even a gift?"

"I don't need gifts. Just your company." He says, and now you feel like he was definitely flirting with you. "I have to run, but I'll see you tonight?"

"Yeah." He nods, and flashes you another sweet smile before leaving the room.

"Wow." You hear a voice say, and you almost forgot that there were other people at the table while talking to Roman. "I have never seen my brother that smitten before." Seth says, and you wave him off. "No, seriously. He just flirted with you in front of all of us. He doesn't do that."

"Now I'm going to be nervous." You cover your face in your hands.

"No, but you need to look hot." Sasha says from next to you. "I've been telling you for months that I noticed him looking at you."

"I think yall have the wrong idea." You shake your head.

"He's the hottest thing in pro wrestling right now, and he wants you. We all just saw it for ourselves. I think you should go for it." Becky adds, and you feel a nervous pit in the middle of your stomach. "Come to our house, and I'm sure I have something you can wear. We can all leave together."

"Are you sure?" You ask Becky who nods, and Seth nods along with her. "Okay."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////