Rasm e Ulfat

By obonii

Deep and intense love story between politician and businesswoman. Peep in to explore this intense chemistry... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
1 🌼
2 🌼
3 🌼
4 🌼
5 🌼
6 🌼
7 🌼
8 🌼
9 🌼
10 🌼
11 🌼
12 🌼
13 🌼
14 🌼
15 🌼
16 🌼
18 🌼
19 🌼
20 🌼
21 🌼
22 🌼
23 🌼
24 🌼
25 🌼
Last Part

17 🌼

2.9K 374 45
By obonii

Author's POV

"Hum ja kaha rahe hai? Sidharth tu bataye ga bhi ya mein middle of the road utar jao. " Faraz said frustratingly looking at man beside him who was so much engrossed in his thoughts looking outside of window.

"Stop right here. " he yelled to driver who immediately pulled break to one side of road.

"Kiya hua?  Yaha kyu roka? " Faraz asked being confused as some hours ago when they were in Lahore for some promotional campaign,   Sidharth seemed so much in hurry to go back Islamabad that he left all his security guard and defense force there to prevent heavy traffic.

"Tu utarne ka soch raha tha na. Then go. " Sidharth indifferently not shifting his gaze from outside.

"Wah kiya bat bhai matlab mere hi gadhi se tu mujhe hi bich sadak pe utar raha hai. " Faraz said in disbelief looking at Sidharth with surprised look.

"Hurry up. I don’t have time to waste here. " Sidharth shifted his gaze at Faraz as if glaring him that the poor soul instantly got out of his own car without uttering a single word.

Sidharth didn’t waste a single second after Faraz got down of car he instantly ordered the driver to drive fast to Murat's house.

Islamabad,  Pakistan

"Sir, Sidharth Shah is here to meet you. " Murat's secretary informed him as he was going to throw some files sitting in his study.

"Hmmm. Tell him to come in. " Murat closed the file to think about Sidharth as he knew why he is here. He might want his children's custody. Murat smiled bitterly thinking about Sidharth's wish.

"Kaise ho? " Sidharth asked walking into room with a charming smile.

"Shukar Alhamdulillah. Khuda ne sab kuch  khairiyat hi rakha hai. " Murat gestured Sidharth to take a seat infront of him which he immediately nodding head side way.

" dost se salo bad mil rahe ho gale nahi lagoge? " he asked with a soft chuckle.

"Ab dosti nahi rahi to kisi se kiya gale milna. " Murat said with a  sarcastic chuckle. Sidharth nodded his head positively with a smile tugged on the corner of his lips.

"Kam ki bat pe aye? " Murat asked getting serious all of a sudden.

"I want to meet Shehnaaz. " taking a long breath he voiced out his wish which was obviously unexpected for Murat as he thought that Sidharth might ask for his children's custody. But here he demanded to meet Shehnaaz only.

"See Murat what happened years back was obviously my mistake.  Not mistake but a practical sin which I committed to save me and my family's pride. " Sidharth said with a guilty filled eyes which didn’t  melt Murat's heart.

"You can melt my sisters heart with your words but not mine. I am as cold blooded as you. " murat said with a indifferent look. He will never forgive Sidharth for playing with his sister's life. He almost killed a cheerful soul.

"Murat,  it was question of my family's dignity which I couldn’t let down at that very moment.. " Sidharth was cut off between his words my Murat.

" That's why you dragged down my sister's dignity. " Murat yelled loudly banging hand on table and coming dangerously close to Sidharth's face with blood red eyes.

"You can fool my sister but not me. You were evidently cheating on my sister. " Murat yelled more loudly that the people outside the room must have heard him clearly.

"I might have hurt her but never in this life cheated on her. " Sidharth's voice held confidence and determination which shook  Murat a little.

"You want the custody of your children right?  Then go ahead as I don’t think Shehnaaz would refuse it if your children agree. " Murat said in a calm tone sitting in his chair quietly.

"I want to talk with Shehnaaz. " Sidharth remained as calm and composed as he was when he entered the room. He didn’t step back from his words. Shehnaaz is his all time priority.

"I don’t think that she even wants to see you. " Murat also used a calm tone as the kids could hear him from outside.

"I am calling your kids downstairs. " saying he picked up his phone to make some phone call. First call obviously to Shehnaaz he informed her about things  and then to their caretaker as he directly ordered to bring them downstairs.

"Come. " getting up from his seat he called for Sidharth only to bring him out of daze.

"Can't we be friends again? " Murat's body stiffened hearing him. Sidharth never gave a fuck to people around him and their presence  if they weren’t important to him. But his voice drips the restlessness of his heart that how badly he wants to get back with people from his past specially Shehnaaz and him.

"Yeah we could be only it wasn’t my sister whose heart you broke. "  he said hiding all the emotions came hitted into him in a moment.

They both walked downstairs where Hayat restlessly walking back and fro in tension. She stopped as soon as she spotted the two men coming downstairs.
Sidharth and Murat came downstairs.

She didn’t ask them anything as they sat on couch together.

" Any of you want tea or coffee? " Hayat asked feeling the uncomfortable air between them.

"No. " Both said almost at the same time then looked at each other in shocked. Hayat smiled at them and walk away to give them a little privacy.

Sidharth looked  upstairs as he heard little footsteps. His heart froze in a instinct as he spotted the little two munchkins climbing down the stairs while a middle aged girl holding their hand to help them.
He got up from his seat looking at them with adoration and teary eyes.

"Assalam walikum mamu. " they first looked at Murat and greeted him with a smile which he instantly returned.

They shifted their gaze at Sidharth and kept looking at him. In thier three years of life they never met him in person. The used to see him in photos,  hearing stories about him and Shehnaaz always used to mention that he has important work to do that's why he wasn’t with them all this while.

"Assalam walikum. " Sidharth greeted them seeing no motion at their movement.

"Walikum Salam papa. " saying they came vlose to him and Sidharth immediately bend down to their level on knees.

He showered their face with kisses making Zoro scrunched up his nose and Zara giggled.
"Ksise ho ap? " Sidharth asked eith adoration holding both of them close to him.

"Unhe urdu nahi ati. " hayat said coming out of kitchen with fruits for Murat and a cup of coffee for Sidharth.

Sidharth smiled and repeat his words again,  " How are you? "

"We are fine dad. " both said with teary eyes.

"What happened sweethearts ? " Sidharth kissed their forehead seeing tears in their eyes. He was away from them all this while but a hope was always there in his heart that they are living happily with each other. He knew how caring Shehnaaz is for her own people. But seeing tears in their eyes made his heart crunch .

"You are really here to meet us. " Zara caressed his cheeks with her small hands making Sidharth smile between tears.

"Yes, meri jaan. Dad is finally here yo meet you. " Sidharth picked both of them up in his arm and sat on couch making them sat on his lap.

"Why so late? " Zara hide her face his his chest and his crisp white shirt soaked all the tears from her cheeks. At the other hand Zoro was totally silent. He was just sitting on sidharth's lap looking at his features keenly.

"Baba is so sorry for it. From now onward I will meet you regularly. " Sidharth kissed their heads hugging them close to his chest.

Hey guys,

How is it going?  Are you liking the chapter? Let me know if you are liking it or not. I am giving an early update because I am free and you guys are showering so much love on my story.

So keep showering love and support my stories.

Moreover,  some days ago,  I asked all of you about about my next story on my message board. And most of you want Cousin love story.

So,  I will write it as soon as I complete any of my story. 

Take love 💕.
Thank you 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 13.2K 37
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. We all know SidNaaz...
179K 14.6K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...
71K 8.2K 48
Two individuals who rejected each other for marriage on the first meeting are standing in front of each other to apologise for their behaviour. •°•°...
540K 37.8K 62
"you are just a deal for me. You can spend as much money as you want, you can do any fucking thing you want. Just don't interfere in my life. You hav...