Kuch Adhoore Khwaab..

By SWSidNaazFan

Hi guys!! This is not a story but my real dreams which I saw of Sidharth.. I have written them in my diary. More

Kuch Adhoore Khwaab
Kuch Adhoore khwaab
Kuch Adhoore Khwaab
Kuch Adhoore Khwaab
Kuch Adhoore Khwaab

Kuch Adhoore Khwaab

210 18 14
By SWSidNaazFan

Hi guys! I am back with another dream of mine. Ok so I want to make an honest confession that I am already embarrassed about this dream. I know you will laugh at me. Even my friends laughed and said why do you get weird dreams. I don't know but all my dreams are completely weird but memorable. This is the shortest dream ever.

Let's start..

Sidharth and I were working in the kitchen. He was making vegetable kathi roll for me. He was struggling to make it. I was scolding him how to make it. 'Ye kya kar rahe ho aap Sidharth? Aise nahi banate'. He said 'Sweetheart bana toh raha hu. Daant kyu rahi hai meri jaan'? I started blushing( Koi bhi blush karegi yaar Shuklu hai hi aisa). We were having fun while cooking. And all of sudden my alarm rang and I woke up.

This was the dream.
I have a question how many of you have met Sidharth and Shehnaaz in real?
I have met Shehnaaz.
Please don't forget to share your dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
603K 30.5K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1M 62.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
444K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...