Kuch Adhoore khwaab

This dream came after 2nd September..

I saw him. He was roaming on the streets. It was night time. Roads were empty. He was looking so handsome. I screamed his name 'Sidharth' and ran towards him. He saw me and I started crying 'Aap kaha chale gaye.. please wapas aajao'. He hugged me and said 'Mujhe jana hoga'. I said 'NO'. I held his hand so tightly. I wasn't leaving him. He said 'Next time milunga.. agar mujhe pehchan liya toh ruk jaunga'.

And in the next moment I was near the valley. It was night time again. I saw him again. He was in different clothes. Hippie clothes, long hair, beard. I immediately recognised him. I screamed his name and ran behind him as he was going down the valley. I screamed 'Sidharth'. He turned and smiled at me and started going again down. I started going behind him. All of a sudden a girl held my hand and pulled me towards her. I said 'Let me go'. She said 'Usse jane do. Vo jis maksad se yaha aaya tha vo poora ho chuka hai. Usse mat roko. Agar usse pyaar karti ho.. respect karti ho toh wapas chali jao. Uske peeche mat jao'. I was crying continuously. I went back and stood up near the edge of the valley and saw him going down. There were so many people and he disappeared between the crowd. I tried to find him in the crowd but couldn't. Then I woke up.

This was the dream. And it is still fresh in my mind. He was looking so handsome. He was happy and calm. It is still hard to believe the reality. Let's imagine KUCH ADHOORE KHWAAB as your diary. I will share my dreams and you can share your dreams too.
Thank you everyone 🙏

And kabirsahab we never met and talked. I used to read your stories. They were just beautiful. I read about you. Your story broke my heart. I never knew you suffered so much. You were too good for this place. Stay happy in heaven brother and take care of your Jaana like a guardian Angel. I wish you meet your Jaana in your next birth and complete your story.