Style (stan x kyle) dude you'...

By coco217_

Kyle and Stan are no longer friends due to stans point of view on life that was, everything being "shit" Due... More

1-"eveything is shit"
2- "Hi kenny.."
3- "A bet is a bet"
4- "My dad"
5-"The funs just began"
6- "You are driving me fucking crazy dude"
7- "Them leaving is never a good sign"
8- his last card
9- "I need you"
10- "He has something to live for"
11- "I promise"
12- A sudden realisation
13- make a wish
14- safe embrace
15- "like old times"
16- i saw red
17- boyfriend?
18- you cant sugarcoat death
19-...
19- questioning
21- 2 wishes
22-"taste"
23- i feel safe
24-memories
25- old enemies
26- 6 months
27- The plan
28- swap places
29- lack of sleep
30- no more secrets.
31- ft
32- fucked up
34- The big game
35-sent away
36- not my home
37- change in demeanour?
38- unsolved trauma
39- Think of me when you see the scars
40- The Letter
41- Court
42- Electric guitar
43- i love you
IM WRITIBG A SEQUEL

33- trust me

626 13 29
By coco217_

"Who the fuck.. Is making that noise" I groggily opened my eyes and looked around, back in my shitty room obviously.

Oh I must've died again

The loud noise continued.

I sat up actually focusing on the sound, it sounded like it was coming from the front room.

I headed out my room, a loud banging continued, it was coming from the front door.

"Ok ok fucking hell I'm coming" I screamed out to the person on the other side.

Once I unlocked the door, a very furious looking Kyle was standing there.

"Um are you okay?" I asked curious to why he looked so pissed.

"Kenny, Stans drinking again."

Oh fuck no no no

"What.. how do you know?"

Kyle sat down and explained everything to me, I let out a shaky breath, we can't let Stan drink again he was doing so well...

"Kyle is he still home?" I asked

Kyle nodded "I think so"

"Let's go talk to him, I know you're angry Kyle but you also need to see it from stans point of view, he probably knows how much he's fucked up, hence why he couldn't bring his self to tell you..we need to help him, we can't let it resort to what happened last time."

Kyle bit his lip, he looked like he was trying to hold in tears, he nodded.

"Let's go"

Kenny and Kyle stood outside stans house, waiting for an answer.

Nothing

"Is his mum home?"

"No she's at work." Kyle replied

Why isn't he answering Kyle panicked

"I'll call him" Kyle pulled out his phone and pressed stans name.

He waited nervously as the line rang

Straight to voicemail.

"Kenny I'm worried.."  Kyle whispered

"He might just be asleep, let's not jump to conclusions yet"

Kenny lifted up a flower pot and picked up the key underneath, before unlocking the door.

The door unlocked, both boys stepped in closing the door behind them.

"Stan?"

No answer

He's not downstairs.

Kyle ran up the stairs, his nerves beginning to scream at him.

He felt something wasn't right.

Stans bedroom door was already half open, the smell of alcohol slightly hung around in the air

Kyle smelt it, but decided to act oblivious

Stan was sprawled across the floor a bottle of whiskey in his hand, Kyle could hear the quiet tune of 'iris by the goo goo dolls' playing.

"Stan get up" Kyle spoke sternly, trying not to let his voice crack.

No answer

Kyle stood there, he was frozen, why wasn't he moving, Stan needs help..

move Kyle.

Thankfully Kenny walked into the room

"Oh fuck"

Quickly he ran up to stans body, and looked at him he looked back at Kyle.

"He's breathing, he's blacked out.. he's drank to much. Help me get him to his bed" Kenny spoke softly

Kyle didn't respond, he just stared at Stan. He was in shock, he began to sweat and could feel his heart rate rapidly increase, his breathing quickened.

A soft hand on kyles shoulder snapped him out of his trance "Kyle you're hyperventilating.." Kenny spoke

When did he get in front of me and when did Stan get in his bed Kyle thought.

"Kyle."

Kyle looked back at Kenny, tears filled his eyes he gripped onto Kenny tightly before falling to the floor.

Kenny went down with him and pulled him into a hug. Letting Kyle sob into his chest.

Stans Pov

Ahh fuck my head,

I did not miss these headaches

How did I get in my bed, I swear I was laying on the floor

A sudden noise snapped me out of my confusion, I looked to my right

I focused on the two blobs,

Kenny and Kyle sat on the floor, Kenny was hugging Kyle, who was crying?

Oh shit

I remember..

I've really really fucked up

I mustered up the courage to speak up

"Ky.." god my throat kills

The two looked at me, kyles eyes were puffy, oh shit how long has he been crying for.
Kenny looks extremely pissed

Kyles Pov

I looked at him, his face has lost colour again

I shivered

Slowly I got up and walked towards him

I looked down at him, he looked like he was really struggling to focus on me.

Effects of the alcohol

I sat down next to him, he moved to the left side of the bed making room for me.

Kenny spoke up "Kyle speak to him I'll be downstairs"

He was pissed, he probably needed time to calm down, which was totally understandable.

He closed the door, now it was just me and Stan.

I laid down next to him, my back facing him, I couldn't bare to look at his colourless face or even look him in the eye right now.

But his presence calmed me down.

The silence was unbearable, but I needed to think for a moment and compose myself.

"Stan.. I'm not going to leave you, I'm going to help you. But I can only do that if you try to help yourself" I spoke trying to sound strong.

"You're not?" A fragile voice came from behind me

I hesitated "no.."

"I love you Stan, I won't leave you ever"

A moment of silence came between us, I bit my lip

Two large arms wrapped around me before turning me to face the other side.

I closed my eyes

"Ky open your eyes" Stan spoke quietly

I shook my head

"Why.." Stan asked sounding sad

"Your face has lost its colour again. I don't like it."

"I'm.. I'm sorry" Stan spoke his voice cracked, I could hear his quiet crying.

God I can't bare it

I sat up and began playing with his hair, which always seemed to calm both of us down.

After a few minutes, I spoke

"Stan you should probably speak to Kenny he's pissed"

"Yeah I could tell, I'll go now"

Stan stood up and slowly made his way out of the room, god he was a mess.

Stans Pov

Shit I feel so light from the drinking, seems my tolerance has gone down.

Kenny sat on the sofa staring at the wall?

I plopped myself next to him

"Kenny.."

"I'm not mad Stan I'm disappointed"

Ouch

"I know Kenny and I'm sorry.. I don't know why..i mean I do I was stressed because of my nightmares and Kyle in the hospital.. I began the night he lost his memory. It's not as bad as it used to be, I really do think I can stop I might just need a little help. Im sorry. I stopped because I didn't want to hurt any of you.. yet I fucked up I know kyles secretly really upset.. he won't show it but I know. And Kenny you have that look in your eyes, I can tell you're super pissed at me. Trust me I'm super pissed at myself. But I promise I can stop I promise you and Kyle."

"Im actually very happy the happiest I've ever been, I don't need the alcohol anymore, I'm just depending on it. I quit last time when I was absolutely shitfaced addicted to it, so I can do the same now, you guys just need to trust me and i know that must be hard but please just try.."

Kenny looked at me and let out what seemed to be a shaky breath

"I trust you Stan.." "please don't fuck this up"

I nodded

"I trust you too asshole" I looked towards the staircase where Kyle was sat on the step.

He must've been listening

"Thanks guys.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.4K 31
"I know I made a mistake Tweek, but I couldn't help it" " Yea ... You know what my biggest mistake was ... it thinking you actually loved me Craig an...
12.9K 230 15
Stan and Kyle get married and move in together , however a couple of years later Stan and Kyle decide to make a huge discission that will effect thei...
1.8K 42 11
This story contains: Style (stan x kyle), and yandere Kyle. In this story Kyle's actions will usually be forgotten by Kyle himself (Basically Kyle se...
327 283 14
Kenny and Butters were always the best of friends, sticking together through thick and thin. Though Kenny was known for hanging out with his friend g...