How Not To Summon a Demon Lor...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

(Y/N) (L/N) was your average 15-year-old student who lived a very decent life as a teenager. He was then intr... More

Chapter 1: Arriving in an Isekai Video Game! (EDIT 3x!)
Chapter 2: Guild Registration and Quest!
Chapter 3: Fallen Invasion!
Chapter 4: The Fallen Army and an Ambush! (EDIT!)
Chapter 5: Bounty Hunting?!
Chapter 6: Releasing the Collars and a Prince of the Elves!
Chapter 7: An Old Enemy (EDIT!)
Chapter 8: Rescuing Shera! (EDIT!)
Chapter 9: War Problems (EDIT!)
Chapter 10: The Demon Lord's Salvation and a Scary Paladin!
Chapter 11: The Demon Lord's Resurrection!
Chapter 12: Betrayal
Chapter 13: The True Demon Lord!
Chapter 14: A Start of a New Adventure!
Chapter 15: An Explanation!
Chapter 16: The Past, The Zircon Tower City, and a Mysterious Premonition!
Chapter 17: The Truth of the Disease
Chapter 18: Campfire Songs!
Chapter 19: The Dungeon!
Chapter 20: The 12th Floor!
Chapter 21: Varakness!
Chapter 22: A Troublesome Organization!
Chapter 23: The Royal Capital!
Chapter 24: The Escape and a Plan!

Final Chapter: A Righteous Faith!

1.3K 39 7
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-No One's P.O.V-

Right now, (Y/N) and the group were now encountering a large boss known as Europa.

Lumachina: It's so sinister!

(Y/N): (Isn't that the boss that Senpai, Sugu, and I fought back against during a raid in a limited-time event? How the heck did Europa get here?)

Europa: Khehehe! Fear me, you fools! I've become one with God, I'll bury you all into ashes!

It was a familiar voice that can be heard behind Europa.

Diablo: That voice!

Leafa: Don't tell is that it's...

Lumachina: Vishos?!

All of the believers were also shocked as well upon seeing Vishos who was controlling Europa inside him.

Lumachina: Vishos? Such as repulsive thing couldn't possibly be God.

Vishos: Silence, girl! You'll face this god's judgment, too! Hwahahaha!

Diablo: You call that God?! The God of Destruction, Europa, is just a magical weapon summoned by ritual magic!

Vishos: How do you know that?!

Diablo: Hmph! Because I'm a Demon Lord from another world!

Vishos: You mysterious bastard. No matter who you people are, you cannot beat Europa!

Vishos then prepares to fire his blue energy beam at Diablo.

(Y/N): Diablo, move!

You tell him as Diablo teleports away while you got in front of Vishos's energy beam.

You controlled your Shouki no Kami's arms to block the projectile attack.

Vishos: Out of my way, brat! You can't defeat me with your...whatever that thing you're controlling!

(Y/N): You dare talk back to me, you false god?!

You yelled out to him in anger as you keep blocking Vishos's energy blade attacks from its arms.

Leafa: (Damn, (Y/N)'s holding on his own for this one! Europa's attacks aren't magical, not even (Y/N)'s deactivating ring, nor Diablo's reflect ring could stop it.)

Diablo: Leafa, stick with me! Leave (Y/N) on his own!

Leafa: Got it!

-With Shera and the others-

Horn: This is bad! This is really bad!

Shera: What's going to happen?!

Rem: At this rate...

Babalon: Wow, that's a raid boss, isn't it?

Horn: Huh?

Rose: Collecting data. God of Destruction, Europa. Its might exceeds Level 200.

Shera: What?!

Seki: (Y/N) is blocking every attack from Europa. If he stays on his guard, his defense will break.

Shera: But what about (Y/N)? Would he be able to handle it?

Rose: We can't know for sure, but we still have a bit of hope that (Y/N) will defeat it.

The group had concerned looks on their faces while Rem was thinking about something.

Rem: (That appeared from the lowest floor of the sanctuary. Which means there must be something down there!)

Rem then begins to jump down and heads towards the lower flower of the sanctuary.

-Back to (Y/N)-

Vishos: What's the matter, boy?! Start fighting back!

(Y/N): Fine! You're asking for it!

You then held out your arms and summoned two lightning spears from your palms and fired them out towards Vishos's Europa.

It was a direct hit, but you knew what was going to happen if any attacks are going to hit Europa.

(Y/N): (Just as I expected. Europa still has its own barrier.)

Vishos: Now that I've become a God, I'm invincible! Fufuhahahaha!

(Y/N): (Keep being arrogant, and it'll be your downfall!)

You thought to yourself with an angry look until...

Lumachina: Vishos!

You and Vishos looked over to Lumachina's voice and you can see her by herself.

Vishos: *Looks at Lumachina* Lumachina!

(Y/N): What are you doing out here?! Leave while you still can!

You tell Lumachina in a commanding tone in your voice, but Lumachina ignores you as she continues to talk to Vishos.

Lumachina: How many acts of corruption must you carry out?

Vishos: As many as it takes to subjugate this world's God! I'll start with you! Now die!!

(Y/N): I won't let you!

You reached out towards Vishos and grab ahold of him along with his barrier.

Vishos: You stupid, brat! Get off of me or I'll turn you into ash!

(Y/N): Let's take this outside of the city!

You then used the Shouki no Kami's powers to teleport yourself and Vishos out of the Royal Capital.

Everyone from the sanctuary and the believers from down below were confused to see Vishos's Europa and you along with your Shouki no Kami had disappeared out of sight.

Lumachina: Where...where do they go?

Leafa: Lumachina!

Lumachina turns over to her left and sees Leafa and Diablo flying up toward her.

Lumachina: Leafa! Diablo!

Diablo: Are you okay?

Lumachina: Yes, I'm fine...but (Y/N) is...

Diablo: We know. He sent himself and Vishos out of this place.

Leafa: But Diablo, Vishos still has the barrier around Europa.

Diablo: *Nods* Mm. But...

Leafa & Lumachina: Huh?

Diablo: (Y/N) will be fine on his own. His Shouki no Kami is enough to beat him.

Lumachina: Are you two not going to help him?

Leafa: We could, but we're going to let (Y/N) handle it on his own. He'll come to us once Vishos is defeated.

Leafa says as she stares at the horizon.

Diablo (Takuma): (Please come back to us. (Y/N)!)

-With (Y/N)-

In the middle of nowhere, two giant figures suddenly popped out of thin air, and they start to push away from each other.

Vishos: You brat! Where did you take me?!

(Y/N): Heh! Somewhere far away so people in the Royal Capital won't get hurt by our powers!

Vishos: You took me out here so we can fight each other to death?

(Y/N): Of course!

Vishos: Fufufu...hahahaha! No matter what kind of attacks you'll do to me because I'm invincible!

Vishos says with arrogance while you kept up your smile as if you were confident to fight him.

(Y/N): Just because you call yourself invincible, doesn't mean that you're unbeatable. Europa itself has a barrier, using a Dispel spell is the only thing that could break it.

Vishos: Oh? You already knew how to break the spell, but can you even try to break Europha with that machine of yours?!

(Y/N): I have no spell to break it, but...

A smile forms on your face as your Shouki no Kami starts cracking its knuckles as if you were ready to defeat Vishos.

(Y/N): I can just use every ounce of my power to break it.

Vishos: Is that so? Then be prepared to die!

(Y/N): But before we start fighting, I'd like to give everyone a little show of our fight~

Vishos: Huh?

You then snapped your fingers to use a spell as a white pentagram fills around the area between you and Vishos.

-Back at the Royal Capital-

With Diablo and the others, they were all anxiously waiting for your return until they all see a giant-sized rectangular holographic screen appear in thin air.

Horn: Whoa, what the heck is going on now?

Shera: *Gasps in shock* Wait, it's (Y/N) and Vishos!

Seki: It seems that they're having a standoff with one another.

Rose: *Nods*

All of the believers and the people in the Royal Capital were now looking at the giant-sized holographic screens that were sent by you.

Leafa: What's (Y/N) doing? Does he want everyone to watch the fight?

Diablo: Definitely. He wanted to show everyone what he was capable of during his fight with Vishos. It's like watching a show on television.

Lumachina: Tele...what now?

Diablo: It's nothing. The fight is about to begin at any moment.

-Back to (Y/N)-

(Y/N): (Okay. I think that's enough to show everyone in the fight. However...it's been a while since I used the Shouki no Kami as a trump card. I need to work on my muscle memory on how to control it!)

Vishos: Hey, brat! What did you just do?!

(Y/N): Didn't hear me? I just said that we're going to give everyone a good show of our fight!

Vishos: Why you...!

(Y/N): Enough talk! Let's fight!

(A/N: Battle music starts!)

That is when you start flying upwards, followed by Vishos chasing after you.

Vishos starts chasing after you while firing out every single energy blast from Europa's arms, but you easily dodged them out of the way.

You deflected the energy blasts away and got some distance away from Vishos.

(Y/N): You may be able to fire your projectiles against me, but can you fight back using your hands?!

You tell him as you start to fly towards and reeled your right arm to punch Vishos, but you only punched his barrier, which sends Europa flying away at high velocity due to the collision from your heavy punch.

You then teleported behind him and kicked him upwards into the sky. After that, you chased after him to use your fists in the air and slam Vishos to the ground, which caused him to fall hard to the ground, creating a large crate on the ground.

You then fly up in the air and summoned out dark purple balls around you until you yelled out one of your skills from the Shouki no Kami.

(Y/N): Take this! Cosmic Bombardment!

A barrage of electric energy blasts starts firing toward Vishos like swarming bees.

Vishos tries to get up, but he was swallowed by the barrage of electric energy blasts from you.

(Y/N): Hyaaarrrghhh!!

You keep increasing your firepower to attempt on destroying the barrier.

Vishos: That won't be enough, you idiot!

Vishos then flies upwards towards you and attempt to hit you, but you vanished from his sight.

Vishos: What?!

(Y/N): Fire and Ice Blaster!

That is when a mixture of fire and ice beams were fired from your palms as your magical attacks hit Vishos from behind, and it caused his barrier to glitch out slightly.

Vishos: I've had enough of you!

Vishos then breaks free from your Fire and Ice Blaster and used Europa's four arms to unleash four blue energy blades toward you.

The four energy blades then hit directly at the Shouki no Kami's main body and with tries to pierce through it.

Vishos: How's that?!

Visho says with a big grin on his face.

(Y/N): That was a good hit! But...!

You then used the Shouki no Kami's four arms to grab onto the four energy blades.

Vishos: What?! You can grab them?!

(Y/N): Of course! Now it's time to throw you over! Hrryaaahh!!!

You then started lifting up Europa along with its four energy blades using your four arms to throw Europa over you.

Vishos screams in horror as he and Europa get thrown away into the air.

During mid-air, Vishos quickly recovers as he looks up in front to see that you weren't chasing him, but he felt something heavy from above which sends Vishos down to the ground.

The one who caused it was you because you teleported above from Vishos to deliver an Axe Kick to send him down with velocity, despite having a barrier around him.

Vishos tries to get up, but you quickly got down and start to beat him down with a flurry of punches...

(Y/N): (The barrier is still active, but it's glitching out a little! Which means that my attacks from the Shouki no Kami are affecting it!)

You thought to yourself as you stopped punching him and as you start reeling back on both arms at the left side of the Shouki no Kami as it begins to emit an electric aura around it until you begin to yell out...

(Y/N): Die, you piece of shit!!

You then punched Europa along with its barrier, and it caused a massive explosion and creates a huge hole beneath because of your punch.

Once that was done, you quickly fly back up from the sky to get some distance between you and Vishos.

That is when you hear a familiar laughter from below until you see the smoke immediately blown away by Europa's wings.

(Y/N): Hmph. Still alive, huh?

Vishos then flies up from the hole and said...

Vishos: Is that all you got, brat?! No matter what kind of attacks you'll do, my barrier won't break! I'm invincible as a God!

Vishos yells in arrogance while you made grimace expression at him.

(Y/N): Invincible, you say? Alright, we might as well end this with a final attack!

Vishos: Heh, you're asking for it!

Vishos says with an arrogant grin on his face until the horns of Europa start glowing and opening its mouth, ready to fire out their energy beam.

You, on the other hand, start to get serious as you begin to control the four arms of the Shouki no Kami to start charging up a strong energy beam skill called "Thunderstreak" from its palms.

-At the Royal Capital-

Horn: Whoa, what are they doing?

Rose: I think they're trying to clash with each other's magical beam attacks to see who could win.

Shera: Are you serious?!

Rose: *Nods* Mm.

Seki: (Y/N) still has some power within the Shouki no Kami. I believe that he's going to win this fight against Vishos.

Horn: That's what I'm hoping for...! Go (Y/N)!!

Shera: Yeah!! You can do it!!

-With Diablo and Leafa-

Leafa: Goodness me.

Lumachina: Is (Y/N) going to kill Vishos...?

Diablo: Yeah. If (Y/N) manages to win against the beam clash with Vishos, he'll be evaporated.

.-Back to (Y/N)-

Vishos: It's time we end this!!

(Y/N): Go ahead!!

Vishos: HAAAA!!!

(Y/N): Thunderstreak!!

Both you and Vishos begin to fire your magical energy beams at one another, but the two of you begin to have a beam clash.

Vishos: Knnngh...!!

(Y/N): Nrrgh...!!

Both of you keep trying to overpower each other until Vishos smirks as he yells out his battle cry to push more of his power to overcome your beam struggle against him.

Vishos: Gehahahaha!! Time to die, brat!!

(Y/N): Y-You...!!

That is when you start clenching your teeth and tighten your body altogether and yelled out...

(Y/N): Full Throttle Mode: Activate!!

You begin to use most of all your mana energy to transfer through the Shouki no Kami and onto the Thunderstreak to increase more firepower as the electric purple beam enlarges itself instantly and swallows Europa's blue energy beam.

Vishos: Wha?! H-He's beating me!!

Vishos yells out as the electric purple beam swallows him along with Europa's barrier.

Vishos: Hahahaha! You may have won the clash, but this barrier will not...Huh?!

Vishos's arrogant expression turned into a horrified one as he sees Europa's barrier start to crack itself due to your overwhelming magical energy.

The barrier itself starts to crack even more as it spreads around the horrified Vishos from inside Europa until...

*CRACK!!!*

The barrier of Europa finally breaks into pieces and then Vishos is now blown away by your electric purple energy beam.

-Back at the Royal Capital-

Leafa: He broke the barrier!

Diablo: *Nods* Mm, but it's not over yet. (Y/N) has to deal with the finishing blow because without Europa's enchantments within Vishos. He's only the weakest of all the other raid bosses.

Lumachina: Raid?

Diablo: I-It's nothing! We must continue to watch the fight.

-Back to (Y/N)-

Once you break Europa's barrier, you fly over to where Vishos was until you see that he and Europa were on the ground with a few bruises on its body.

Vishos: Y-You...How...?!

Vishos asks weakly as he struggles to get back up.

(Y/N): Hmph. Like any other fools who call themselves "God" are just nothing, but believing themselves as one! They always forcing on others what they cannot do for themselves!

You yelled towards Vishos and punched him on Europa's left cheek, sending him to tumble back away from you a little bit and he was now on his knees.

Vishos: Y-You brat...!

(Y/N): And yet, you call yourself a God?! You're just embarrassing yourself!

You then kicked Europa's chin and sent him back away from her a bit while Vishos was struggling to get back up in time which he did.

Vishos then lets out a battle cry as he flies towards you and used the upper left hand from Europa's body to attempt to punch you, but you grabbed his upper left hand by the arm using the Shouki no Kami's upper right hand.

Vishos: What?!

(Y/N): Consider this as an irony...I may have prayed to God before, but you...?

Next, you did a heavy headbutt onto Europa's forehead along with Vishos from the inside, which caused him to stagger back before punching Europa's gut.

(Y/N): You're just an absolute buffoon because all of your believers have given their prayers and faith to the wrong God!!

You yelled in a powerful tone of your voice, before following up with an uppercut under Vishos's chin as you continue to monologue.

(Y/N): People like Lumachina...deserved better!!

You then followed up by using the upper right arm to punch Europa's face and sending him tumbling back away from you.

(Y/N): The believers must follow their own hearts when it comes to praying to their Gods, which is true faith! And now...it's time for your believers to wake up and come back to their senses!!

The right fist of Shouki no Kami instantly emits a dark flaming purple aura around it as you begin to fly straight towards Europa with Vishos inside of it until you yelled out...

(Y/N): FIST OF...DESTRUCTION!!!

You punched Europa's head into the ground along with Vishos on the inside to crush him down with enough force to destroy the area, creating a humongous crate upon impact.

Once it was done, (Y/N) pulls himself back and sees the headless body of the Europa on the ground and Vishos was no longer controlling it from inside of its head anymore.

(Y/N): It's over...

You muttered under your breath until you watched the headless body of Europa start to slowly turn into purple ash because you used your Destruction Magic to infuse on Shouki no Kami's right hand to eradicate Vishos and Europa out of existence with a single powerful punch.

-Back at the Royal Capital-

Everyone who was watching the fight from the Royal Capital was in awe at what they were witnessing on the holographic screen.

Lumachina: Oh my God...

Leafa: He really did it...

Diablo (Takuma): (Holy shit...)

...

Horn: No way...

Shera: (Y/N) did it!

Babalon: Heehee! He sure did~!

Seki: *Smiles* (Heh, as expected of him).

Rose: *Nods* Mm.

-With Rem-

While Rem was heading under the sanctuary, she finds a familiar red long hair man standing with a large destroyed hole in front of him.

Rem: Y-You're...!

???: My, my. It has been a while. It was quite a good show of that boy pulled off, yes?

It was none other than Gewalt himself.

Rem: You did this?

Rem asked because she sees the dead bodies of Vishos's subordinates on the floor.

Rem: Did you, a Paladin, betray the Cardinal?

Gewalt: Oh, no. I'm not a Paladin anymore...Unfortunately.

Rem: You mean this is what your new employer desired? Silencing people?

Gewalt: You're clever but dumb. Do you want to die?

Rem was surprised by Gewalt's sudden threat at the moment, but...

Gewalt: Well, whatever. I do owe you, or rather, Lumachina.

Gewalt throws an item at Rem to which she catches it from her hands.

Rem: What's this?

Gewalt: Ever heard the name "Tria"?

Gewalt asked as he does a giggle and a wink.

-With Diablo-

Diablo (Takuma): (Since (Y/N) killed Vishos himself...What am I supposed to do say with all of the believers down there? But (Y/N) made a monologue about the beliefs while he was finishing off Vishos...)

Diablo thought to himself on the inside as the large holographic screen disappears out of the sky, indicating that (Y/N) turned it off.

That is when (Y/N) instantly appears right in front of Leafa, Lumachina, and Diablo while he is still inside the Shouki no Kami.

Lumachina: (Y/N)'s back...!

Leafa and Diablo looked at each other and nodded as the two started to fly over to you until you begin to speak up to them.

(Y/N): You guys saw the whole thing, yeah?

You asked in your normal voice through the head of the Shouki no Kami.

Diablo (Takuma): We did, but...

Diablo looks down to see all of the believers looking up at you.

(Y/N): Aw crap...I literally stole the spotlight from you, Diablo.

Diablo (Takma): You did, but you did what you had to do against Vishos...I think everyone is going to listen to you instead of me.

(Y/N): Sorry...

Leafa: (Y/N), it's fine. They already got the message during your fight with Vishos.

(Y/N): Wait, they have?

You then looked down and see all of the believers praying at you. You also looked back to where Lumachina was and you can see her praying as well.

(Y/N): Seems that they worshiped me just because of my words. I am no God, but a mere Half-Demon.

Diablo and Leafa smiled at you until Diablo spoke up.

Diablo (Takuma): It's best if we go with it...for now.

Leafa: Yeah. Now that Vishos is gone, we 'oughta clean up things that Vishos left behind.

(Y/N): *Nods* Mm.

That is when you let out a sigh which can be noticed by Leafa and Diablo.

Diablo (Takuma): Something wrong, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Ah, it's just that I'm tired of controlling the Shouki no Kami, and I'm fully drained out after teleporting here.

Leafa: Ahahaha, I see. Come out of there, I'll carry you.

(Y/N): Appreciate that.

That is when you felt the strings that are attached to your body start to unattached themselves.

The Shouki no Kami mask starts to lift up as you stepped out of the helmet and you had half-asleep eyes in front of Diablo and Leafa.

Leafa smiles as she starts to carry you in her arms until everyone sees the Shouki no Kami's body starts slowly disappear from everyone's sight.

...

Shera: Alright, I guess that settles it then~!

Babalon: Whew...it's already over now, thanks to (Y/N)~!

Horn: *Smiles* He sure did.

Rose: Since everything is now over, I must return to my Master.

Seki: I'll come with you to join up with (Y/N).

Rose: If you say so.

-Somewhere in the Prison Cell-

Inside the sanctuary, Lumachina and Rem opened a certain jail cell and met up with a familiar face.

Tria: Lumachina!

Lumachina: You're safe!

Tria aka the female knight who escorted Lumachina to escape from Gewalt at the very beginning turned out to be alive and was recovered safely.

Both her and Lumachina shared a warm embrace while Rem smiled at their reunion.

-Time Skip-

Lumachina: Thank you for last night, Diablo, (Y/N), and Leafa. This isn't much, but I wanted to at least thank you.

Lumachina and her allies placed a chest in the room as Shera, Rem, Horn, and Leafa opened it, revealing it to be gold coins.

Rem: A-All this?!

Lumachina: Please use it for your traveling expenses.

Leafa: Sweet! Thanks a bunch, Lumachina!

Leafa says with a happy expression on her face while Diablo simply nodded with a hum.

(Y/N): Say, are you really sure you're going to be okay here?

Lumachina: Yes. The church must regain its lost trust. The Cardinals and Paladins need to atone for their sins, too.

Seki: Do your best, Lumachina.

Lumachina: Thank you, Seki.

Lumachina bowed gratefully at Seki to which the young maid nodded with a smile.

Lumachina: Anyways, I still need to continue my investigation. Vishos and the others must have the vast financial backing to misappropriate the church as they did. There's also the matter of that repulsive monster. Where did they get that?

Rem: I'm curious about that, too.

Lumachina: According to Rem, Gewalt silenced Vishos' men. Which means...Whatever organization hired him was...

Rem: I'm surprised...I expected you to be less sharp about that stuff.

Lumachina: Oh, I'm still not very good at it. But I have to be smarter.

Leafa: (Lumachina has gone strong within herself.)

Lumachina: Plenty of hardships await the church. I need faithful...No, I need people I can rely on. Diablo, Leafa, (Y/N), could I possibly ask you three to remain with the church? As Head Paladins?

You, Diablo, Leafa, and the girls were shocked by the sudden offer as they all imagined you, Diablo, and Leafa as Head Paladins.

Rem: You want them...

Horn ...To be Head Paladins?

Lumachina: What do you say? I'm sure Tria and the other Paladins would accept it.

Lumachina says while turning her head to Tria as the purple-haired female Paladin nodded her head in response.

Lumachina: Please lend us your might.

You, Leafa, and Diablo looked at each other as if to decide whether you three would become Head Paladins or not.

(Y/N): Hold on, the three of us need a group meeting in private. Once the meeting is done, we'll decide whether to accept your offer or not.

Lumachina was a bit surprised before smiling and nodding her head in reply.

Diablo: Let's go.

Diablo beckoned as you and Leafa left the room to have a small group meeting.

Diablo (Takuma): So, what do you guys think?

Diablo asked as you and Leafa begin to think of something until...

Leafa: Actually, let's not become Paladins.

Diablo (Takuma): You sure?

(Y/N): Yeah. I do agree with Suguha. We're quite OP and we would just easily eradicate all of the enemies as Head Paladins. The Paladins would be nothing if we keep doing their jobs. It'll be a pain.

You said while scratching your head.

Diablo (Takuma): I guess you two good point.

Leafa: What about you, Senpai? Should take it?

Diablo (Takuma): Nah, I suck at group activities, you know?

You and Leafa let out a small giggle before speaking up.

(Y/N): Alright, I guess we won't be accepting as Paladins, then.

Diablo (Takuma): Yeah.

Leafa: *Nods* Mm.

(Y/N): Let's back to Lumachina.

The three of you then entered back the same room where Lumachina was.

Lumachina: So, have you three made your decisions?

Lumachina asked as she and everyone else waited for your responses.

Diablo: Sorry to disappoint you, Lumachina. My subordinates and I have decided to decline your offer. You won't be needing our help because we are too powerful to accept it.

Lumachina was shocked by the rejection before coming to an understanding of the decision as she starts kneeling on the ground and praying.

Lumachina: I understand. If I relied on you three, I would be the same as Vishos, using force to make our believers follow me.

(Y/N): *Nods* That's right. We don't want you to follow like Vishos did.

Diablo (Takuma): (But I also can't always talk in front of crowds like I did yesterday!)

Lumachina: Thank you so much. I'll work hard.

Diablo: G-Good. Lumachina, do you believe what (Y/N) said during his fight with Vishos?

Lumachina: Well...I did show a bit of hesitation, but (Y/N)'s words did make sense of it all.

Diablo: I see.

Lumachina: (Y/N) said that we must follow our own hearts to those who we pray for, yes?

(Y/N): Correct. Oh, and be careful who you're praying to, Lumachina.

Lumachina: I'll be careful.

Lumachina says with a sincere smile on her face.

-Mini Time Skip-

Later, (Y/N) and the group rode back on the carriage as they made their way to Faltra.

Shera: Rem, I thought you didn't handle carriages well.

Rem: Well, I figured it out. If I'm holding the reins, I can handle it.

Shera: Ehehe...

While everyone has minding their own business, you were resting your head on Leafa's left shoulder while the young demon elf wraps her left arm around your neck in case you wouldn't fall during your sleep.

Seki: (Y/N) is now comfortably resting on your shoulder, yes?

Leafa: Yeah, he is. Look at him.

Seki giggles at seeing your sleeping face and said...

Seki: I've got myself a cute, yet awesome Master.

Leafa: You sure have, Seki.

Leafa looks over to Shera and notices her jealous pout.

Shera: Wish that was me...

Leafa: You'll get the chance someday, Shera.

Shera: Perhaps. *Sigh* Even though the quest was supposed to be just escorting Lumachina.

Rem: That's right. Batutta deceived us and put us in danger.

Shera: That curry was delicious, wasn't it?

Rem: We joined the battle against the Demon Lord's Army.

Shera: The feast we had at the celebration was delicious, wasn't it?

Rem: We got captured by believers and fought Vishos.

Shera: The meals at the inn were delicious, weren't they? Though I think my breasts might have gotten bigger.

Rem: Why does it always go there?!

Shera: I could ask you why yours aren't getting bigger. Pantherians as a species all have big breasts, right?

Shera says which offends Rem's chest size as the two start having a hissy squabble with each other.

Rose: By the way, Master, Are you sure it was right to let the servant you just obtained go?

Diablo: Yeah. It's how it has to be.

-Flashback-

Horn: M-Mister, I want to stay in the royal capital and attend school to learn magic! I want to become a Sorcerer like you! Maybe I can never be that great, but still...

Diablo: Do as you please.

Horn was surprised by Diablo's decision to let her stay at the Royal Capital.

Horn: Th-thank you so much!

Alilcia: I'm a little surprised. Horn is currently a high-level Thief. Her learning magic from scratch would be inefficient, so I thought you'd be against it.

Diablo: Of course, it's inefficient, but that struggle is what she desires, so she should struggle for it.

Horn: M-Mister! You're so generous!

Shera: yeah! Diablo's so open-minded!

(Y/N): Can we go home now, please?

-Flashback End-

After the flashback ended, Shera then yelled out...

Shera: Look! It's Faltra City! We finally made it back home!

Leafa: (Y/N), wake up now.

Leafa says as she starts to gently shake you to which you opened your sleepy eyes and see Faltra in front of you.

(Y/N): Ahh...finally....! We're home!

-With Krebskulm-

In a fancy restaurant, Klem, Edelgard, and Celestine were having a fancy dessert to eat.

Klem: Wow! It's a special, extravagant lunch!

Klem says in awe at all the food that has been ordered.

Celestine: It's a nice change of pace, isn't it?

Edelgard: The mortal races' food...Expensive, expensive...*Pulls out her empty wallet* Can't afford to pay...

Celestine: Fufu~ I'm footing the bill today. Okay?

Celestine says with a wink which made Edelgard happy that she wouldn't have to pay for the food that they have ordered.

Edelgard: Oh! Onee-sama!

Klem: In that case, bring out all the biscuits!

-With Emile-

At the Guild, we see Emile and Sylvie filling out the paperwork together.

Sylvie: Look, Emile! Here and here. The income and expenses aren't right.

Emile: Huh? How could I do this?! Ngyahh!! This is all to defend all women! I, Emile Bichelberger, will change the Guild's finances!

Sylvie: Good grief! Quit slacking off and work harder!

Sylvie then notices the three Grasswalker girls who were watching the whole thing and giggling to themselves.

Sylvie: You three, too!

-With Laminitus-

Back at the Zircon Tower City, Laminitus was in her bath and was reading a report letter.

Laminitus: Oh? (Y/N) defeated Vishos instead of Diablo? Aww, I expected that it would be Diablo to finish it off. But it won't matter. So where is he now?

Guard: Right! We've received word that he's already returned to Faltra.

Laminitus then gets off the bath with soap and bubbles covering her private parts as she walked towards the glass to look outside the view.

Laminitus: To this city, you say? Perhaps I'll visit him with some liquor tonight. I just hope he doesn't run away like he did that night.

-With Horn-

At the Seven Walls royal capital, Horn and Babalon were walking together with Alicia as she was finally wearing a good-looking uniform.

Horn: Ta-dah! Well?! Does it look good?!

Alicia: Yes, it's lovely, Horn. Now, I'll tenderly teach you the proper elegance and refinement...worthy of a duke's recommendation.

Alicia says with sharp, yet serious eyes of hers, which caused Horn and Babalon to be shocked at the sudden strictness.

-At the Seven Wall's Church-

Tria: The repairs are coming along steadily, thanks to the cooperation of our faithful, Lumachina.

Lumachina: I'm grateful to hear that. I'm sure God is delighted, as well.

Lumachina smiles before turning the other way and said...

Lumachina: I wonder if you've arrived yet, Diablo.

-At the Peace of Mind Inn-

Next, we see Mei who was now back at the counter table at the Peace of Mind.

She then hears the sound of the door opening and sees (Y/N) and the group entering the inn.

Mei: Welcome back! Nya~!

-Mini Time Skip and Outside of Faltra-

(Y/N): Wait, what?

Shera: Hehe~!

Leafa: Yeah...we took these rings back at our dungeon's treasure vault, you know?

Leafa tells the group as she and Shera showed their rings in their hands to you, but they weren't wearing them...yet.

You paused upon seeing them until Rose speaks up.

Rose: That item's name, without a doubt, is the"Marriage Ring".

Seki: But I'm curious though, why haven't you two worn your rings?

Shera: That's the thing. *Puts her marriage ring in her pocket* Since (Y/N) is fifteen years old as a half-demon, Leafa and I have to wait for a few years for (Y/N) to get older so we can get married~!

Shera says with a gleeful expression.

Diablo & Rem: Married?!

Diablo and Rem said with shock and you had shocked look on your face.

Leafa: Ahaha...Yeah...Shera and I agreed to it.

Shera: Besides, two elven wives sharing one husband is really cool!

(Y/N): Shera...Leafa...

You muttered out their names until Diablo cleared his threat and begins to speak up.

Diablo: I understand that you two elves are marrying (Y/N), but you two still need to keep your relationship with (Y/N) slowly before it can bloom. Understood?

Leafa & Shera: Understood!

Diablo nodded with a smile.

Seki: So (Y/N), is there anything would you like to say?

Seki asked as you closed yours and think for a few moments until you said...

(Y/N): Well...getting married is one thing in the future...as long I work hard like you guys.

You said with a smile on your face, and this made everyone also smile back at your response.

Rem: If that is all you're going to say, (Y/N). Be sure that you take responsibility for your soon-to-be wives, okay?

(Y/N): I will, I will.

Shera: Alright everyone~! Let's head off to complete the quest we accepted~!

Shera says with excitement and her fist raised up in the air to which the group also raised their fists in the air and yelled out...

Rem/Seki/Rose/Diablo/Leafa/(Y/N): Yeah!!

...

...

(A/N: That is all for this book~! Stay tuned for another book to be published~!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 715 34
This wasn't good. At. ALL. You had quit Genshin Impact not too long ago. You got..bored, is all. "I will never make it in this game," you said while...
34.3K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
1 1 10
Having to protect one's home-town from demons is by no means an easy task. Especially when one isn't even a half of an angel. That's how it was for A...
45.8K 1.2K 55
Three years have passed ever since Naraku's defeat and the disappearance of the shikon jewel, Kagome was separated from Inuyasha and her friends fro...