...

By Empresspandora

Benazir Behesi had always lived her life according to the expectations of others-her family, her friends, and... More

disclamier
cast
supernatural creatures and spells and prophecy.
Meeting the creators: chapter 1
Reborn in to the vampire diaries universe: chapter 2
Meeting my system: chapter 3
getting started: chapter 4
meeting the gang: chapter 5
saving Enzo: chapter 6
talking to Emily: chapter 7
Spending time with the gang and meeting Stefan Salvatore: chapter 8
saving Finn talking to slater and Elijah chapter 10
striking a deal : chapter 11
author notes
Caroline pov : chapter 12
Elijah and kol pov chapter 13
saying good bye and mason chapter 14
Back to school, renaissance fair and Shelia bennet : chapter 15
author note
period , new Orleans and the veil chapter 16
author notes
moment of truth chapter 17
author notes
The Renaissance fair.
recap of what happens over the years
Welcome to mystic Falls
Welcome to my queendom.
delusions of grandeur
Founder's party, meteors shower, Caroline's choice and Annabelle zhu.
Denial is a heartache best friend
Denial is a heartache best friend part 2
Trick or Treat.
Can vampires get depressed?
yes apparently and the 50 dance.
No coincidence just inevitable.
the return of the parasite.
Miss mystic falls.
Mommy dearest.
Founder Day

mikealson's pov chapter 18

209 10 1
By Empresspandora

A few years ago

Klaus pov
Power is something I am used to. Hell, the mention of my name sends fear to all my enemies. But lately, there has been a change in air . It didn't help matter that elijah had to hound me about our siblings.  So I told him I dumped them into the ocean, of course, that was a lie to get him to stop nagging me about. The lie worked, and he left me alone.

Time passed, and I did not hear anything of him, which was a surprise because I thought he would be calling. That when it happened an earthquake the likes that I haven't felt before. The quake felt like the entire planet was shaking, which is impossible.  

What Klaus didn't realize was that he was right in assuming the planet was shaking since it was resonating with Cassandra powers .

Klaus was in Chicago hanging around his old spot when someone he thought he wouldn't have to see for a long time sat in front of him.

"Hello brother," elijah said to him.

" What an unpleasant surprise," he answered back.

" Why are you here ?" He asked in a bored tone.

Elijah answered with a smirk on his lips " I am here for our siblings and before you tell me another one of your vulgar lies I know you didn't really leave them in the ocean as you have let me to believe.

"So he finally figured it out that it was a lie that I told him," Klaus thought .

And what makes you think that I am willing to let our siblings go? He asked.

Elijah smiled and said, " Because I have the one thing that will ensure that you will release them.

Elijah stood to leave when he turned around and looked at klaus. " Don't dawdle Niklaus. We are burning daylight.

So reluctant he went and followed him to a house that elijah had seemed to purchase or compelled for himself.

"OK, I am here. Tell me what this great thing that you have that I need to see."

Elijah approached  a close casket, and he opened it and motioned for me to come and see . When I went and saw it, I felt like the breath had been taken from my lungs.

"What is the mean of this, brother !? Why is he here?
He shouted.

Well, to answer your questions, it seems our " beloved" father enraged the wrong witch and thus was in tome  elijah answered .  I believe this will suffice as enough payment for our siblings.

"Yes, it will,"

The coffin was put into a back of the car. Klaus could barely contain his excitement he was about to get rid of his greatest enemy.

Upon arriving in what seemed like a storage area, they saw four coffins. Elijah hurried to the first and pulled the first one out of his baby boy's body, and when he went to pull Finn one out, he found it empty.

With a confusing look, he turns to look at Klaus and asked" Where is Finn?".

"What do you mean?" He is right there...... he went to show him that Finn is still there, but there was nothing in the casket except a letter, so they both read it.

"Hello Elijah and Niklaus, if you are reading this, then my little savior did come through in delivery. Our father or you lot finally remembered that I existed. Either way, this family is no longer my problem because, for once, I am going to live my life without being strangled by this family, never ending misery.  Oh, don't bother trying to track me down because I assure you it won't work  because my little savior took care of that.  When i feel like it, i will let you know where and how i am. Love and hate Finn mikealson.

After they finished reading the letter, Klaus speeded Elijah to the wall and he asked very angrily " what the bloody hell did you do!?.

Elijah looked at him very confused and said, " Whats are you asking Niklaus? "

Did I not just walk in here with you, when will I have time to do this?.

And then they both heard a very familiar voice.

" Oh, don't blame Elijah for this brother .

The voice said with a smirk oh his lips.

They both turn to the voice to see a very pale man.

"Kol," Elijah whispered, seeing his little brother in over a decade.

" Spare me the faux sympathy Elijah, you are every bit responsible for my predicament as that one over there.

after all, you did hold me down while he stuck a dagger in my heart. Kol said to them with a sneer.

Elijah looked down ashamed of his past deed.

He raised his head to say something to kol, but before he could say anything, kol had  speed out of the warehouse and back again with a woman while he drained her.

After getting blood into his system, he turned to his brothers and said, " Time to play messenger."

Kol pov
Having constantly have a dagger in your heart simply because you want to live your life is a pain, but now I don't have to worry about them anymore.

"What do you mean play messenger?" Elijah asked him confused.

"Pandora asked me to deliver the next message to you.  He told elijah.

Klaus looked at him oddly and asked, " Since when do you play messenger to human?" I thought you think of them as nothing more than commoners and bugs.

"I do think of them as insects. But pandora is the exception to that rule.

"Now, enough pleasantries, I need to tell you the message.

Flashback to kol and Cassandra conversation.

"What kind of message will I be delivering?" Kol asked the child.

Well, first, do you remember the wooden knight that he craved for his sister , kol nodded, "Yes, well tell him to bun it."

"Why?" kol asked. It is made of white oak tree so you can see why you need to destroy it.

The look of horror in kol face was quickly covered up.

"Fine done." "What else he asked.

Tell elijah we will meet soon , when Rosemarie contact him and yes she will.

He should cut his bangs he can't pull it off and if he want your family to be whole all grievances must me aired and for him to keep your father ashes.

And last but not least. Tell Klaus that there is a fail safe in his curse. Your mother lied to him.

"What do you mean our mother lied to him? He asked very angrily.

"I am surprised at you, kol. I
thought it would be quite obvious to you. Who curses someone and then gives them the key to over turn the curse.

They don't do that unless..... waiting for kol to finish it.

"Unless the is more to the curse than meets the eye."

" So what the fail safe?" Kol asked her.

"Ah, that my friend is something your brother will have to figure it out for  himself."

"Now for your payment half now half when the job is done."

She reached out and touched his arm. She closed her eyes and tried to find the connection.

Since kol is dead, he can not connect to the mothers , but he can connect to the fathers, so I widen that connection for him.

She opened her eyes and looked at him and smiled and said, " it done and good luck.

Unknown to kol Cassandra have put a fail safe of her own one the prevent him from tell anyone what and who she truly is.

End of flashback.

Both of his brothers were both shocked upon learning the message.

Klaus was the first to speak.
" lies all of it , are we supposed to listen to every charlatans who claim to have information over us.

Elijah rolled his eyes. " Under normal circumstances, I will agree with you, but, considered that she delivered both mikeal and our siblings, I am inclined to believe kol message.

" Well, believe me or not, I did my part . I am leaving to live my life, and oh don't bother trying to track me down it won't work.

What kol didn't know was that Klaus had a dagger in his hand that he was going to use on him, but the moment he tried to stab him with it, he was repel.

" What the bloody hell was that!? Klaus exclaimed in a very loudly.

" Oh, that yeah, I knew I was forgetting something.

Yes,  form now on that dagger will not harm me or Finn it now useless against us." Kol told them with glee.

" well brother adieu". And with that, he sped out of there.

Both brothers were standing there contemplating what just happened.

" What now?" Elijah asked Klaus.

Now I find if there is any truth to this nonsense.

And that is that folks. And feedback will be appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 10.9K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
587K 18K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
876K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
698K 25.5K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...