ANGEL OF LIGHT AND DARKNESS (...

By YsaCordova31

Ysabelle Dupain-Cheng is Marinette Dupain-Cheng's twin sister. She has been in London for 9 long years becaus... More

Chapter One: New Beginnings
Chapter Two: Wouldn't Change A Thing
Chapter Three: Hellhole
Chapter Four: Nice To Meet You
Chapter Five: Friends or Foe's?
Chapter Six: Troubled Mind
Chapter Seven: One Mind, Two Hearts
Chapter Eight: Introducing You
Chapter Nine:Different Worlds
Chapter Ten: Feeling's Confirmed
Chapter Eleven: Family Day and Confession?
Chapter Twelve: Courage over Fear?
Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye, My Love
Chapter Fourteen: Missing you
Chapter Fifteen: Home Is Where Your Heart Is
Chapter Sixteen: Birthday Surprise
Chapter Seventeen: An Ally or A Threat?
Chapter Eighteen: Darkside
Chapter Nineteen: Secrets
Chapter Twenty: Misunderstanding
Chapter Twenty-One: Dreams Are Half Meant
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Promise
Chapter Twenty-Three: Revelation
Chapter Twenty-Four: Wild Turn Of Events
Chapter Twenty-Five: Im With You
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Truth
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Falling Apart
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Painful Goodbye's
Chapter Thirty: The End Is Just The Beginning

Chapter Twenty-Six: A Job So Unfair

167 7 0
By YsaCordova31

                         YSA'S POV

A week flew by fast and tomorrow is our School job fair. that day, Adrien wondered where did I get the bruises from my fist and I just answered I got into a little accident and Kagami agreed with me. Oh, she and I became the best of friends and I never thought we could get along so well. Maybe after that incident we noticed that we're meant to be friends because we have so many in common. Kagami stuck with me like glue, and I can tell she's very fond of me as I am to her. Now, Adrien is the jealous one. He always complains how Me and Kagami are always together and I didn't gave a little time for him. For us.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Kagami sat down beside me.

We're at our chosen fair, Kagami chose and I have chosen the Fashion Jewelry theme job because both of us secretly likes making jewelries, and we both fancied it as well. We actually didn't have a hard time chosing this theme because the moment she saw my jewelry designs, we agreed that our theme job is jewelry making.

"Yep! All the jewelry materials are already inside the big box. We have to sort things out later so that when people come tomorrow, they'll be able to design and make their own jewelry based on their liking."I said.

I pointed at the big chest full of strings, and some sort of fake diamonds and beads to make a bracelets or necklaces. We didn't spend much because I have so many materials at home and I thought since I didn't have something to do with them, I'll just bring it to school to make a good use for the other students, or rather a person who like to make jewelries and all.

"You think those three will come? I bet the kid doesn't have any interest in this kind of job because you know, he's just a kid?" She commented.

"Who knows, maybe he will have a liking to it, since I know his sisters will like it." I shrugged.

Few moments of silence when I noticed that Kagami is staring at the sky and in a very deep thought so I elbowed her, she looked at me and gave me a 'what is it?' kind of look and I just gave her a 'are you okay' look and she just smiled.

"No,really. What are you thinking?" I asked her and she heaved a deep sigh.

"What do you think will happen to us after the Fair? Do you think we'll be able to become this close again?" She looked at me worriedly.

"Seriously? That's what you're worried about? I thought it's about the Fair. No way, Kagami. We became closer that we already thought we are. Do you think I have the heart to disregard you after this? Who do you think I am?" I laughed at her and she just slapped my arm. 

"I was just thinking that it's all about the Fair that brought us to talk closely to each other. You know me, I only have Adrien as a friend. I don't have anything else other than him and I'm fine with that. Just tell me if you want to act like strangers after this. I will accept any decision you make." She said and I sighed.

"I know how you feel. When I first came here I only have my 2 girl friends and my bandmates, Marinette and I didn't get along well for the first couple of days but after that, everything changed. She introduced me to her friends and of course, I fell inlove with Adrien. But things are different now,Kagami. You don't have to be alone anymore. You have me." I smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you, for being my friend." She whispered between our hugs.

"I still hate your guts,but I love you as a friend and close to a sister." I whispered back causing both of us to laugh.

"Hey! What are you dilly-dallying over there, we have work to do." Adrien shouted at us while he's carrying a huge box to their fair tent. Kagami stuck her tongue at him and I just laughed at them.

"We're almost done with our tent. You're one to talk!" I shouted back at him causing him to pout. He still couldn't get over the fact that Kagami and I became friends.

"Now, let's get this over with, Gami." I said and she nodded before standing up and walked inside the tent to start decorating and I followed after.

   •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tomorrow came like a blur and I got up early in the morning so that I can check our place if there's nothing to do or to decorate anymore and when I went to school I saw Kagami stretching her arms inside our classroom and she seemed to be the first one there. Well, that makes two of us.

"Someone's excited." I said causing her to be startled.

"Gosh, don't scare me like that." She replied and I just laughed at her.

We both went downstairs to check our tent when we couldn't find anything to do anymore. Everything is set including all of the materials and our decorations are already in good places. So we ended up walking in the cafeteria to get a something to drink because out of excitement, I just stormed out the house without having a proper breakfast so I ordered my favorite chocolate drink and a croissant with a chocolate filling inside and Kagami did the same. After we ate, we decided to head back to the event because it will start at 9:00am and we still have 1 hour to prepare.

"Ysa, where have you gone? I've been calling you because Mom said you didn't have your breakfast and she's worried." Marinette said after she catches with us.

"Oh, sorry 'bout that. We already took care of breakfast,Sis. Kagami and I ate at the cafeteria." I explained and she nodded.

"Well, that's good that you two got along so well.anyway, Adrien is looking for you. You didn't answer his calls." She said making me nervous a little. Oh,sh*t. I forgot.

I pulled my phone at my purse and open it. My jaw dropped seeing Adrien's 20 missed calls and I'm really guilty for not picking it up so I excused myself and decided to call him. 1 ring and he immediately answered.

"Thank god, you answered. Where are you? Why aren't you answering your phone?" He immediately asked causing me to chuckle.

"Relax,Adrien. I'm fine. I'm with Kagami earlier, we ate at the cafeteria. Where are you by the way? You still have more than a minute to prepare. I saw Nino at the entrance earlier, the Fair is about to begin,love." I reminded him.

"We're almost there." He said. Wait what?

"We? Who's we?" I said while raising a brow.

"Oh, father and Mrs. Tsurugi decided to come. Mrs. Tsurugi wanted to know what Kagami is doing." He replied causing me to be slightly agitated.

"O-oh, okay. I'll just wait for you here, take care." I said and ended the call.

"What did Adrien say?" Kagami said as I put my phone back.

"Uhm, he's on his way....with both your parents." I said then close my eyes waiting for her response.she nodded, smiling. Few seconds and she finally realized what I just meant.

"What?! You mean, mother is with them?" She shouted and I nodded.

"Relax, Adrien said your mother is just trying to see what your were doing." I explained but she was already pacing back and forth and she seemed in distress.

"Okay, that's enough. You're making me dizzy. Calm down okay? You're mother will not be bothered by it." I said and she finally stopped walking.

"You think so?" She asked and I nodded.

"Of course, she's just worried and wondering what you are doing at school, that's why she wanted to come see you." I explained and she heaved a deep sigh.

"Okay, maybe I was just a little paranoid." She replied.

Few minutes and the Fair already started. Many people came and enter the school grounds where we held our Job Fair and I can tell that they all like it. Adrien and Nino's theme is being a DJ and Adrien is giving them souvenirs from his modeling which is pretty annoying because all of their customers are girls but it's nice of them to think of it as marketing strategy. On the other hand, Marinette and Alya's theme is about designing dresses and hats while Alya is distributing Ladybug and Catnoir's book outlet. Nice strategy I might say. Lots of people came and I think all of them are a fan of Alya's Ladyblog. I smile at the thought while still looking over for our dearest customers.

"Wow, you sure can make your own jewelry,young lady." I commented at the child who came to make her own bracelet.

"You like it? I love the ocean so I'm making a mermaid bracelet. Oh, may I make two so I can give it to my sister?" She said making me smile.

"You can make as many as you like." I said as I ruffled her hair and she just giggled still making her bracelet.

I left her side and went on Kagami. She was looking at the other two girls who are also making their own jewelries.

"Not a sign of them yet?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Do you think they'll come?" She asked back and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I think they will. Just a little late though." I commented and she chuckled.

30 minutes had passed and there's still no sign of Ameana, Amir's and Jean. Kagami is looking forward to see them again so I hope they'll come. The event just got a little crowded since many visitors are still coming but what surprised as the most is Kagami's mother, Mrs. Tsurugi coming inside our tent.

"M-mother! I didn't know you would visit me here."

Kagami greeted at her mother with an awkward smile even though her mother can't see her. The person beside her mother whispered something to Mrs. Tsurugi making the old woman's brow to shot up.

"So this is what you've been doing, Kagami. Teaching kids to make embellishments?" She said and Kagami looked down in embarrassment. I bit my lower lip thinking that there's a possibility that this would happen but still, I pushed it through after seeing Kagami is having fun.

"You are soon to be the head mistress of the Tsurugi family and yet here you are, making nonsense accessories." Her mother continued. Wait what?! This is not nonsense.

"I'm sorry,mother. This is all my fault I wanted to be a part of it and I forgot." Kagami went back to her serious face and raised her head in authority.

"Where is Ysabelle Dupain-Cheng?" She called and I stilled. What does she want with me?

"I'm Ysabelle, what can I do for you ma'am?" I said in a serious tone causing her mother to raise a brow and turn to follow my voice and she's now facing me.

"You. I can tell you are a professional and graceful young lady, but what you are doing forcing my daughter to this kind of thing is unacceptable. I can't imagine someone high and famous like you will do something this absurd and to top it all, You had my daughter join you." She said and I turn my hand into a ball of fist.

Now Marinette,Alya,Nino and even Adrien are all alarmed and came walking to our tent. Adrien went beside me and hold my hand, while Marinette came at my other side to also hold me, I looked at them and I can see their worry but I gave them a simple smile and turn to face Kagami's mother again.

"With all due respect,Mrs.Tsurugi. Kagami and I joined forces in this and I did not force her nor hold her against her own will. I know you may not see it but your daughter is having fun. And--"

"And fun is not acceptable in the Tsurugi household. If you're parents did not teach you how to behave even in your own house, then keep Kagami out of this. She is much disciplined than you." She interrupted me and my jaw dropped at her. I can't possibly believe what I just heard.

"Stop,Ysa! You'll make things worst." Kagami scolded me and I scoffed in annoyance.

"What? Kagami you have to speak for yourself. Just look at the way you are! That's not the Kagami I knew." I said.

"You took my daughter out without my consent! And you're supposed to call yourself her friend? I can see you're a bad influence!" Her mother shouted making Kagami gasped.

"Mother,no! Ysa is a good friend and I--"

"And I don't want you to come to school again talking to this young lady, Kagami. From now on, I forbid you from doing things on your own!" She cuts whatever Kagami was about to say.

Kagami was about to cry but before her tears flowed, she runs away causing me to come running behind her. I can hear Adrien and Marinette calling my name but I didn't bother to look at them. The only important thing Im thinking right now is to talk to Kagami.

"Kagami! Wait up!" I shouted and that's where she stopped.

"I don't understand,Ysa. Why is my mother like that? She's so strict." She cried into my shoulders and I just patted her head. I couldn't do anything to make her feel okay.

"Maybe you're mom's right, Kagami. Maybe I'm really a bad influence to you." I whispered and she looked up to look at me.

"N-no. Don't say that. You're the best friend I've met, and I know you are a good true friend. You made me realize a lot of things and my mother didn't see that, I did!" She said and I gave her a weak smile.

I was about to answer when my phone rang. I picked it up and saw Adrien calling me so I answered it immediately.

"Hello?" I answered.

"WHERE ARE YOU?! STAY WHERE YOU ARE!" He's shouting and panting as if he was after something.

"You okay,love? Are you running?" I asked worriedly.

"ARE YOU WITH KAGAMI? IF SO, YOU TWO BETTER HIDE SOMEWHERE! DON'T WORRY I'LL FIND YOU!" He said and I'm starting to feel worried about him.

"Yes, Kagami is with me. Now tell me what's really going on? you're making me worry." I said and Kagami and I stared at each other with confusion.

"KAGAMI'S MOTHER HAS BEEN AKUMATIZE. SHE'S GOING AFTER YOU THINKING THAT YOU TOOK AWAY HER DAUGHTER. WHEREVER YOU ARE! DO NOT LET HER SEE YOU OKAY? IM COMING FOR YOU,LOVE. DONT WORRY! I'LL FIND YOU." He said then he ended the call. Kagami heard our conversation and she was shocked.

"My mother has been akumatize and now she's after you? What have I done,Ysa! This is all my fault!" She cried but I just hugged her.

"Sshhh.. everything will be alright. We don't need to run away Kagami. We'll show your mother that she's wrong about our friendship. Just like the other day, what can you say? Together?" I proposed and she smiled before taking my hand.

"Together!" She replied and we both ran back at the school.

There we saw Ladybug and Catnoir fighting with the large car and she looked like a horse. She had large red sword and I know that it's Mrs Tsurugi.

"WHERE IS YSABELLE DUPAIN-CHENG!" She roared causing myself to be stilled. Woah! She really is looking for me.

"Wait! Where are you going!" I shouted at Kagami because she went out of our hiding place just to confront her mother and I couldn't do anything to stop her.

"Mother! I'm here! You don't have to look for Ysa. I disregard her already." Kagami said and her mother believed her. She was about to grab Kagami when Ladybug swing towards them grabbing Kagami in the air and takes her away causing Ikari Gozen(Mrs Tsurugi) to be more furious. I don't know where they went but I know Kagami is safe for now.

"What are you going to do,Ysa?" Jinro went out of my purse and flew towards me.

"I don't know yet,Jinro but I hope Ladybug and Catnoir will be able to stop her." I sighed. I think it's not my place to butt in knowing I'm the reason why Mrs Tsurugi got akumatize.

"So you're just going to leave it be like that?" He asked and I kept staring at Ikari Gozen who's now fighting Catnoir alone.

Fee minutes later, and another superhero, she's wearing a red,yellow and black colored suit and from the moment she landed next to Catnoir I know exactly who she is, my Bestfriend. Kagami. I watched her as she defended the two heroes and fighting along side them against her mother.

"Kagami, for the second time! You disrespected me! that's what you got for befriending that brat!" Her mother shouted as she swings her sword at them.

"NO MOTHER! YOU DONT KNOW HOW WONDERFUL YSA IS TO ME! SHE TAUGHT ME TO BE BRAVE AND TO SMILE! SHE'S THE REASON I FOUND WHAT'S LACKING IN ME,MOTHER! SHE MADE ME FIND A FRIEND. THE ONE WHO WILL NOT HESITATE TO JOIN ME THROUGH THICK AND THIN! SHE MADE ME REALIZE MY WORTH.THE ONLY THING THAT YOU, MY MOTHER! DIDN'T SEE, SHE SAW IT IN ME!" Kagami shouted making my eyes watered. She defended me! She saw my intentions.

Her mother got furious and hit Ladybug and Catnoir causing them to fly away. I was worried about Marinette so I went out of my hiding place only to be seen by Ikari Gozen.

"There you are! You will pay for disrespectful the Tsurugi household!" She roared and was about to hit me but I avoided it by tumbling on my side.

"NO! I DIDN'T! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DIDN'T NOTICE WHAT KAGAMI WANTS! ALL I DID IS STAY BY HER SIDE,THATS ALL! ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU DIDN'T GIVE HER MUCH ATTENTION BECAUSE ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IT YOUR HOUSEHOLD!" I Shouted while still avoiding her attacks.

"SILENCE!"

She roared and raise her sword causing the end of it to form a red light. She was about to aim it at me but Kagami slashed her sword causing her to divert it somewhere. She accidentally aimed it at the building. Lady's and Catnoir are now back and they're both surprised to see me.

"What are you doing here? I told you to hide somewhere!" Catnoir said making me look at him confusedly.no he didn't! It's the first time we talk since that Glaciator accident. But I didn't have the chance to reply because he lifts me up in his arms while avoiding Ikari Gozen's attacks.

"You won't get away!" She shouted at us,still firing with her sword.

"Stay here!" Catnoir said as he puts me down next to the big tree before he leaps away and went back to Last and Ryuko(Kagami).

I can see they're having a hard time fighting Ikari Gozen and I know they're just being careful not to hurt the old woman.

"Think Ysa! There must be a way to stop it." I said to myself and a loud bang pulled me from my thoughts and i can see that Ikari Gozen fired her sword at the building causing it to break and a large concrete will fall down on.... Wait! It's going to fall down on Kagami! Sh*t! Catnoir can't reach her before it falls.

"Kagami!!!" I shouted and I don't know why, but my feet moves on their own causing myself to run towards Kagami. She was about to protest but it was too late for me. I pushed her and I don't know what happens after that. All I feel is a heavy thing crashing against my back and before I closed my eyes, I heard a painful cry from Kagami,Ladybug and Catnoir and then everything went black.

  •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I gained consciousness after hearing some voices calling my name.

"Love, please wake up." I heard a faint voice.

"Adrien?" I thought.

I opened my eyes to see Catnoir staring at me full of worry on his eyes.

"Oh my god! You're okay!"

Kagami grabbed me and enveloped me with a hug. I open my eyes completely and saw Ladybug behind her smiling with tears in her eyes. She went towards us and snatched me away from Kagami hugging me tightly.

"Stupid! Are you planning to kill yourself?!" She whispered and I chuckled.

"Seriously,sis? You're not gonna get rid of me easily." I whispered back.  I stood up and Catnoir helped me. I thanked him before looking at my surroundings.

"Where's Ikari Gozen?" I asked and Catnoir tapped my shoulder.

"Let's just say, she was thankful to you for saving her daughter and she finally made up her mind. Don't worry she's fine. Ladybug already took care of the akuma so there's nothing to worry about." He said and then his ring beeped together with Ladybug's earings.

"So I guess, this is goodbye for now?" I asked and he kissed the back of my hand before running away.

"We'll see you soon.lets go Kagami." Ladybug said and Kagami nodded. Right. she needs to bring the Miraculous back to Marinette.

"Wait for me here." She said and I nodded.

I was standing here when I saw Adrien running towards me but before I could say anything I was cut of by his embrace.

"What the hell are you thinking?! Are you insane?! You could've been dead by now,Ysa!" He said furiously while hugging me, I hugged him back and the fear went back to me. Earlier, I almost lost my life again.

"O-oh my god! Oh my god! *sob* I-im s-so sorry! I-i didn't know! I a-acted on my*sob* own and I al-almost! I almost died! I'm s-sorry!*sob*" I cried in his chest and he was caressing my hair.

"Sshhh.. it's okay now! Everything is fine. You're okay. I'm here." He comforted while hugging me tightly. And I just cried my heart out at him.

Few minutes after and Marinette,Alya and Nino together with our other friends came to see me and I told them I'm alright. Then Kagami came after them and hugged me again. We decided to went back to the school and it seemed like there's only a few people left. Maybe the principal let them go after the commotion and a few had left enjoying. Kagami is holding my hand while we were walking towards Gabriel Agreste, Nathalie and Mrs Tsurugi.

"Mother." Kagami gets her attention and Mrs Tsurugi stared at her.

"Where is she?" she asked with no emotions. And I know she's looking for me. Not again.

"She's here." Kagami said and her mother reaches for me causing me to reach her back. When she touched my hand I was surprised because she pulled me in for a hug.

"Kagami told me everything that happened earlier. I cant thank you enough for sacrificing yourself for Kagami. And I'm sorry to cause you trouble, Ysa. Now I know you're not a bad influence." She said and I smiled. I was about to answer when a voice interrupted me.

"She's not a bad influence ma'am. She saved us!" The voice said and I turned to look at person and was shocked to see Jean, proudly standing next to his two sisters.

"H-hey! You came." I said and they smiled at me.

"A little late though, sorry to keep you waiting." Amira bowed her head at me and I just nodded.

"Please don't call our savior a bad influence ma'am. Ysa Ang Kagami saved us from the bad guys who tried to take away our money." Jean said and I can hear our friends murmuring and saw Marinette and Adrien raised a brow at us.

"What do you mean,child?" Mr Agreste asked.

"I'm sorry about our little brother,sir. He didn't mean any harm." Ameana silenced her brother as she apologize to Adrien's father.

"We're sorry 'bout that. But Kagami and Ysa are truly our heroes. They saved us a week ago, they weren't supposed to, but they almost got hurt by protecting us. You see, were about to be robbed by bad guys and they didn't hesitate to help us and that's what makes us truly thankful and grateful to them." Amira explained and I blushed red at what she said.

"They risked their lives to help us! Sorry. I was mad because you called her a bad influence." Jean bowed his head and apologize but Mr Agreste and Mrs Tsurugi just smiled at them.

"So that's where you got your bruises?" Adrien asked me causing me to be taken a back.

"I saw it. But you didn't tell me you got into trouble,young lady?" Marinette acted like mom again causing us to laugh at her.

"I understand, I misjudged you Ms Dupain-Cheng. I'm sorry for calling you names, and Kagami is right. You are indeed a good friend." Mrs Tsurugi smiled at me before turning to walk away but she stopped midway.

"I'll see you at home, Kagami." She smiled at her daughter and Kagami smiled back at her.

"See you,mother." She replied and I can tell she's happy about it.

Geez, I had to sacrifice my life just for them to be okay. But I'm glad it turns out well. The rest of the gang went home while Me,Adrien, Marinette,Luka,Alya,Nino and the three siblings went out to eat ice cream at Andre's shop. Mr Agreste and Nathalie left for they don't have anything to see here. And so the day went on, were having lots of fun while eating ice cream and we decided to forget that of all this ever happened. The important things is we solved whatever problems we had today. A not so fun experience but I'm happy it turns out well for all of us...

-------------------------------------------------------

              -End of Chapter Twenty-Six

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.6K 26
After living in New York for 6 years, recent billionaire Marinette Dupain-Chang decides to come back to Paris. She is the CEO of MDC Designs, a luxu...
117K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...
71.2K 2.4K 41
Felix and Adrien Agreste are twins, the sons of major fashion designer Gabriel Agreste. All starting with Adrien just wanting to go to school, it eve...
10.2K 395 13
Y/N Dupain-Cheng, the twin sister of Marinette Dpain-Cheng. Marinette and y/n have never gotten along. After a big fight, they had Marinette told her...