ob·liv·i·ous | Ja Morant

Door chiraqbaby14

Olivia tate runs into a friend from college and his friends. After hanging with them for a while they all bec... Meer

Season 1
"oh so you think you grown huh?"
oh shit we finna kiss.
"Girl why do I keep having to tell you to shut the fuck up"
"Doesn't your face feel smooth"
"Besides if I wanted to have sex with Ja I already would have"
"I don't want to keep my hands to myself"
"next time I call you, you better answer"
"DONT SLAM THIS MOTHERFUCKING DOOR"
"oooh you finna go over to see your mannn"
"damn ma in the party"
"Y'all got nicknames now?"
"Look there's so manyyyyy"
"oh shit"
season two
"Fuck that nigga"
"You like Mickey Mouse"
"She called me daddy before you called me daddy"
"Its a parade inside my city yeah"
"uh- Kaari your daddy just touched my butt"
"Mommy where are they taking daddy"
"maybe he need to stay his ass in Jail."
"I love you too Ja"

"You're such a crybaby"

1.2K 40 6
Door chiraqbaby14

Ja 💕

liviii

yesss

I left my lunch at home, can you bring me some on my lunch break

yeah sure

thanks, it's at 1:15

ok I'll be there

Since Ja wanted me to bring him lunch and it was already 10:30 I decided to start cooking it. I looked in the fridge and decided I wanted to make Birria tacos.

I got some chuck roast and seasoned it. Then I put it in the pan and seered both sides for a bit in each side.

Then I roasted half a onion and some garlic, while I cut the seeds out of dried chili peppers. I toasted them for a few minutes.

I took my onion out the pan and put my meat back in, then I added eight cups of water in.

I added the chili peppers and some tomatoes. I seasoned it and then added my onion back in. I put a lid on and let it simmer for a while.

I took everything in the pot and put it in the blender except for my meat. I put the blended food back in the pot and let it simmer more.

I shredded some cheese, and when I finished I shredded my meat. I dipped corn tortillas in the sauce and put it in a hot pan.

I added some cheese, meat, onions and cilantro and then folded it up. I put the tacos in a taco ut box, and put some of the sauce in there too.

I put the box into a lunchbox and added a jarrito. I threw some napkins in there and called it a day.

I put it on the counter and went to my room to get dressed. I threw on some grey pants and a pink shirt

I grabbed the lunchbox and microwaved it for like 30 seconds, just so it's warm.

I got in my car and made my way to the stadium. When I got there I walked inside and there weren't nearly as many people there as last time.

I walked to the locker room and saw everyone in there eating there lunch and talking. "Liv what you doing here" Marcus asked me.

"Ja asked me to bring him lunch because he forgot his" I said walking over to Ja who was sitting on the floor.

"Nah bru you did it again, you know I love your cooking and you didn't bring me nothing" Taetae said.

"No taetae I didn't mean tooo" I said. "What's up livi" he said. "Hey ja" I said handing him the bag.

Instead of just grabbing the lunchbox, he pulled me down to sit on the floor with him.

He opened the lunchbox and saw the tacos, "oh shit, this look good as fuck" he said taking a huge bite.

"Nah this nigga eating birria, while my ass got a sandwich" Kenneth said.

"Yep, and y'all niggas was trying to make fun of me for not having a lunch" Ja said with his mouth full.

"Bubba don't talk with your mouth full" I said grabbing a napkin and wiping around Ja's mouth.

"Let me get a taco" Marcus said, "no" Ja said. "You stingy as fuck" Marcus said, "if you guys would have told me I would have brought you some" I said.

"Well I should probably leave now" I said standing up. "Nah stay" Ja said grabbing my hand.

"You sure? Last time your coach didn't seem happy I was here" I said.

"He not here, it's a self led practice today" he said,"alright but only for s little bit" I said.

Once lunch was over we all went onto the court. "Come run some drills with me" Ja said.

"Ja I don't know how to do this" I said, "come on I'll teach you" he said handing me a ball.

"Ok you know how to dribble?" He said dribbling the ball, "yeah" I said copying him.

"Ok keep dribbling it with your right hand" he said and that's what i did. "There you go" he smiled.

"Now cross it" he said switching it, I tried it and the ball rolled away. "I can't" I said, "you can, try again" he said.

I tried again and I did it, "I did it" I smiled, "good job" he said. "Now let's shoot" he said.

We walked closer to the net and he gave me a ball. "Ok so hold one hand on the side" he said getting behind me.

"And one on the bottom" he said putting his hands on mine shaking me how to do it.

"Ok" I said, "now bend your knees a little bit" he said. I could feel his body brushing against mine.

"Ok now shoot" he said, I I jumped up and shit and I made it. "Ok look at you" he said smiling at me.

"Keep playing and next year I'll be in your team" I said, "you not that good" he laughed.

"Uh-" I said shocked. "I'm just playing, you could be the best if I'm your coach" he joked.

"Yeah well I really should go, I don't want to keep you from practicing" I smiled.

"Alright livi imma walk you out" he said, and we walked to the door.

"Bye bubba" I said and I hugged him, "bye livi" and I got in the car and drove off.

I pulled up to my house and went inside. I was in my room watching tv and chilling for s few hours.

I heard my door open thungking jt eas my brothers, but jt was dasia. "Hey dasia, how'd you get in here" I asked.

"Don't fucking hey dasia me, you're a fake ass bitch"she said.

"What did I do" I asked confused while sitting up.

"I saw you on tv at the game with Ja, you know I like him" she said.

"I didn't know, I thought you were just joking or thought he was cute. He's just my friend I di-"

"I don't want to hear that bullshit Olivia you're a snake ass friend" she said.

"Im sorry" I said with my voice cracking, "you better not start fucking crying" she said getting in my face.

But I couldn't help it and the tears started flowing, "im sorry I didn't mean to" I said lowly.

"You're such a crybaby" she said grabbing her phone and walking out.

I didn't know she's actually liked him, I thought it was just a joke.

I layer in my bed and started crying a lot. Dasia was my friend for a long time and I don't want her to be mad at me.

After a while, Ja called me and I answered. "what's up livi" he said, "hey Ja" I sniffled.

I could see he looked confused, "what's wrong liv" he asked me, "nothing" I said.

"Put your face in the camera" he said but I stayed  quiet. "Olivia put your face in the camera" he said and I did.

"what's wrong, you was crying" he asked me, "yeah" I said.

"Why" he said, "Dasia's upset with me because I've been hanging out with you" I said and I told him everything she said.

"Man fuck Dasia" he said, "She weird for yelling at you like you did something wrong" he said.

"Yeah but she smh friend" I said, "Liv she's not your friend, she stay bringing you down and trying to embarrass you" he said. He's right.

"But I've known her for a long time" I said, "Olivia that don't mean anything, she's not s real friend to you" he said.

"I want to see you" I said, "I'm North Caroline's right now, I got a game in like an hour" he said.

"I'll drive there anyway, I want to see you" I said, "alright liv, keep your head up and let me know when you get here" he said and hung up.

I was willing to drive an hour or two to see Ja because he's my comfort person. I can't feel better without seeing him.

__________________________________

Don't know if I said it before but if you haven't go check out my other book 🤍

Comment & Vote 🤍

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

359K 12K 66
It's a story worth reading! Featuring a lot of your favourite high school/college basketball players!
28.3K 415 18
In which he must protect her pretty little heart from the bad side of the world. the side that was reaching for her and slowly pulling her down. this...
194K 7.2K 36
Devin McKenna doesn't date golfers - end of story - but she will definitely be best friends with one. After two years of friendship (and one long yea...
65.6K 1.4K 60
In which she falls for her brother's best friend ❝When I need a friend, You're the one that I choose, We're better together, Whenever we get stars...