The School for Good and Evil...

By Goldenbellslight

[Based on the Netflix Movie] [All the characters except (Y/N) belong to Soman Chainani.] You live your life p... More

Art of Filip (Not Mine!)
Chapter 1: S.G.E
Chapter 2: Wrong School?
Chapter 3: Prince Tedros
Chapter 4: The Tower
Chapter 5: Smile
Chapter 6: The Blue Forest
Chapter 8: Finger Glow
Chapter 9: Trial by Tale
Chapter 10: Rafal's Plan
Chapter 11: Good Defends, Evil Attacks
Chapter 12: Happily Ever After? (END)

Chapter 7: The Wish Fish

2.6K 103 9
By Goldenbellslight

You and Agatha came to another class as you were now sitting in front of the beautiful lake. Professor Dovey was now teaching you. But your mind couldn't stop thinking about what happened to Gregor as you felt bad for failing to save him.

"No, no, no. Of course, we don't hate. Evil hates. Good loves. Evil attacks. Good defend. Chinen, when is Good permitted to attack?"

"It isn't. Good can only defend." Chinen answered, "If Good were to attack first, by definition, it would be no longer Good."

"Precisely."

"What did you people do to him?" Agatha suddenly asked out of nowhere, making Dovey stop and ask her. You turned your head to her as well.

"I'm sorry?"

"Gregor failed three times, and then he disappeared, screaming in pain. What did you turn him into?"

"The rules at this school must be obeyed. There are no exceptions."

"But can there be at least a way to turn him back, right?" You asked.

"No, they don't." Your head lowered down to the ground as you felt hopeless. "Ladies, as... as I was saying, Evil has many weapons, but we... we have animals."

You were slightly interested in the topic, you remembered the time you fed the squirrels some food. All the girls were excited except Agatha. "Animals of the land, animals of the water. And so, ladies, today I present to you..." Dovey's hand gestured to the river as you noticed something moving under the water.

"...Wish fish, shimmering underwater friends, who understand us and our deepest desires."

"Is that because they used to be students here?" Agatha mocked which made Dovey turn her head in frustration.

"Enough. Not everyone earns their own story. At least they can still be part of someone else's happy ending. Ladies, if your wish is strong enough, then they might make it come true. Who's first?"

"Me! Me, me!" Kiko stood up fast as she placed the book on her chair before heading towards the lake. She dipped her finger into the water as it glowed and formed into Trisitan's face. Kiko opened her eyes as she saw Trisitan's hand reaching out for her.

"It's Tristan! He loves me."

"Let me try." You saw Beatrix stand up in frustration as she quickly placed the book down and went toward the lake. "Move, Kiko. Move! Get out of the way." She roughly pushed Kiko away as Dovey gently gestured her back to the seat.

Beatrix exhaled before she dipped her finger and the image of her and Tedros came into the view. "Tedros. We look perfect together."

Dovey smiled at her as she held her chin, "The Evers Ball, where many of you may receive your first kiss next week!" You and Agatha exchanged looks before Dovey called out your name. "(Y/N). Your turn."

Everyone looked at you as you felt nervous all of a sudden. "It can be any wish, right?" You asked.

"Whatever your heart most desires."

You gave your book to Agatha as she placed it on the table beside her. You stood up and nervously walked towards the lake, you kneeled before you dipped your finger and wished in your head, "I wish for Gregor to be safe. For him to be okay. And for him to be happy."

The water glowed in gold but soon disappeared, you looked up to see nothing happened. Some of the girls snickered that your wish didn't come true. You pulled your finger out as you were at least happy to tell your wish.

"Well, hope it's the best for you, (Y/N). Agatha, you're next."

Agatha stood up before she kneeled beside you. She dipped her finger down before closing her eyes and said her wish, "I wish for home. For all of us." You saw the water twirled around before began to cover her hand, making all the students confused and stand up.

"What are you doing? What's happening?" You frowned as Agatha's hand suddenly got pulled into the water. "That's enough now, Agatha. Please stop."

"I... I can't let go!" Agatha shouted. You started to grab her hand, trying to help pull her out.

"Get back! Get back! Get back!" Dovey gestured for the girls to move away from the lake. You and Agatha grunted as you felt something also grabbed your hand as well. All the fish formed into the body of a girl as you both helped pull her up and laid her down on both of your laps.

Professor Dovey and the others were shocked and amazement by what they saw.

"Who is she?"

You gently held the girl as Agatha had her in her arms. Both of your breaths were shaking in shock. The girl opened her eyes as she smiled at you both. "A hundred years since I failed. A hundred years of granting wishes. You were the first to wish to free me, to wish me home. Thank you."

Then the girl closed her eyes and you saw her body slowly turn into a cloud of gold dust and fly into the sky.

As you were shocked and feeling happy for the girl's freedom, you suddenly heard a roar from afar before the Stymph bird flew, heading to the group.

"Run. Run! Run! Go, go, go!" Dovey yelled as all the girls started to back away from the bird. The Stymph bird's claw landed on the lake as it started to head towards you. Agatha quickly stood up while you were trying to crawl away from it. "Run! Run!"

Agatha grabbed your arms, pulling you up as you tried to stand up but the hem of your dress tripped you.

"Run! Run! Agatha, (Y/N), get out of there!"

Tedros and the other princes heard the screams as they turned to see the princesses were in danger.

"Get up!"

"(Y/N)!" Agatha shouted as she went to your side, helping you up.

You turned around as you watched the Stymph coming towards you slowly before it grunted, calling you. You suddenly felt the familiar presence in it before you quickly realized it.

"Gregor?" You mumbled which Agatha and the bird heard. The Stymph aka Gregor nodded his head as he grunted in response. "Oh my god, you're..."

"No, don't! Get back from it! (Y/N)!" Dovey yelled, warning you.

"Gregor!" You raised your hands, meaning no harm to him. You took a step closer to Gregor as Agatha watched you with slight concern. "Hey, Gregor, I don't know if I can help you or not. But if I can, I will."

Your hands slowly went to his beak as he leaned to your hand, startling you a bit. "Shh. Shh. Shh. It's okay." You gently rubbed the beak to calm him down as he grunted in response.

But as everything was okay, somebody interrupted the moment...

"I've got you! Don't worry!" You quickly turned your head to see Tedros rushing toward you with Excalibur in his hand, making Gregor snarl at the enemy.

"NO!" You rushed and tackled him to the ground, Agatha snapped out of her trance and she quickly restrained Tedros.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!"

"I won't let you kill Gregor!" You shouted before you yelled to Gregor, "Gregor, go! Go!"

Gregor began to flip his wings to escape but suddenly the petals of the flower started to surround Gregor. Everyone including you and Tedros was shocked as Gregor didn't screech out of fear or pain. You closed your eyes as the petals created a strong whirlwind that blasted some of the trees away.

And then, it was quiet. You opened your eyes before they widened. Gregor had turned back to his human form, but naked. All the girls shrieked as they quickly covered their eyes. You quickly closed yours but you took off your cloak before covering Gregor's bottom.

"What...? How?" Gregor was still in a daze about the experience of being a bird before he turned to see you and Agatha. "Thank you, guys."

"Here, let me help you." You helped Gregor stand up as he gripped your cloak, preventing it from falling. Agatha let go of Tedros as she came to your side.

"Everyone, back to your dorms! Classes are canceled for the rest of the day. Tedros, take Gregor away. You two, come with me. Go! Go, go, go!" Dovey ordered as Gregor was taken away by Tedros and the other girls were back to their rooms.

"Agatha, (Y/N)--" Dovey placed both of her hands on each of your and Agatha's shoulders but Agatha quickly flicked her hand away.

"Stop! That's what you call Good? Destroying someone kind because they can't live up to your impossible expectations? What exactly is good about that?!"

"Girls, everyone has a role to play here. In time, you will understand."

"No, I won't." Agatha said, "I told you, we don't belong here."

"What is wrong with you?!" Dovey's shouting made you and Agatha shut your mouths.

"Once upon a time, Good was real and true. Now we are in the age of self-centered perfectionism, but you both used your wishes to save that poor girl and Gregor." Your shoulders were grabbed to face Dovey.

"Do you remember when I told you that magic follows emotion?" You both nodded your heads in response, "The most powerful emotion is empathy. The passion you both have shown tells me that you two, young ladies, are exactly where you belong. You both are the first real princesses this school has seen in a long, long time."

Dovey then walked away as you were entirely confused about what she said. You and Agatha exchanged looks with each other as you blinked two times.

.

.

.

Filip entered the cafeteria after closing the door loudly. He looked around before he saw Agatha enter the room as well.

All the students watched them walk towards each other before they both said together. "We have to talk."

"Where is (Y/N)?" Filip asked, looking around Agatha.

"She's somewhere, she will arrive here soon. But something very bad is going on here."

"Yeah, tell me about it." Filip cut her out as he began to explain, "I just got visited by a swarm of bees that is apparently the most Evil man in the world. Some guy named Rafal."

"That's the guy (Y/N) and I saw. No, no, Filip. We have to get out now, kiss or no kiss."

"No, wait. What about (Y/N)?!" Filip said before he noticed you coming through the door. Your eyes landed on them both as you quickly went to them.

"Hey, Filip. How are you?" Agatha looked between you and Filip as she saw it was a chance to leave you both alone.

"Just meet me outside when you both are finished doing whatever you have to do." You watched Agatha go outside of the cafeteria as you turned back to Filip.

"So... where was your cloak? It was there earlier." Filip asked, pointing at the place where your cloak was.

"Oh, I gave it to Gregor. He got turned back into a human and naked, so I gave it."

"Well, that's very kind of you, (Y/N)." Filip said before he felt nervous all of a sudden. "So... when are you free?"

"Why?"

"I want to ask you for a--" Filip got cut out as Tedros tapped your shoulders, stealing your attention from him.

"Hey, (Y/N). Do you have time for me?" You frowned as you turned to Tedros. "I really need to talk to you about something." He then noticed Filip in front of him, glaring at him. "Oh, so this is Filip, your friend?"

"Yes! Filip, this is Tedros. Tedros, this is Filip." You introduced them both.

"Yeah. I know him. A popular prince in the school I'm supposed to be." Filip said, "If they didn't separate you, me, and Agatha, it would be much better."

"Yeah, probably best to keep Good and Evil apart. Less messy. That is, unless you're unlucky enough to be trapped in the wrong school."

"Of course, I am!" Filip screamed at Tedros's face, you were starting to feel uneasy about the situation. "And you better stay away from (Y/N)."

"Why would I? She's fine to be with me. More than you." Tedros's words angered Filip even more as he raised his fist and punched him in the eye, giving him a black eye.

You gasped as you stood between them and stopped Filip from doing any violent actions. "Stop! Filip, why did you do it?!"

"I'm going to show him that I'm in the wrong school and I'm better than him!"

Suddenly, the wolf guard came behind Filip and restrained him, staring at you and Tedros who was holding his arms. "You're not in the wrong school. But you're definitely not supposed to be talking to Evers and committing violence."

"No!" Filip screamed as he began to be dragged away from you.

"Wait, let him go!" You grabbed the wolf guard's arm but he flicked you away and Tedros caught you in time.

"No, you don't need to drag him--"

"(Y/N)! Wait, I didn't do anything!" Filip tried to get out of his grip before he was dragged outside.

"Filip!" You were about to follow him but Tedros quickly grabbed your wrist, stopping you.

"Wait, wait, wait, (Y/N). It's not a good idea to disobey."

You tried to get out of his grip, making Tedros sigh in irritation before he carried you over his shoulder and carried you out of the cafeteria.

.

.

.

"Where are you taking me?!" Filip yelled as both of his arms got wrapped by the two wolf guards.

"The Doom Room."

"The what?" Filip soon found himself in a room, full of torture devices. The wolf guards forced him down on the chair before they handcuffed his wrists to his sides and left him alone.

"No! I didn't do anything that bad!"

"Which is precisely why you're down here." Filip's eyes widened as he saw Lady Lesso walk out of the shadow without her black coat. "You. You, you, you. Whom Rafal has chosen above all others. You could be the savior our school's been waiting for. But no... You waste your time being distracted by your foolish little crush."

"She's not foolish!" Filip shouted in anger. He saw Lady Lesso straighten the belt loudly. "And what are you going to do?!"

"You've been given a great gift, Filip. One I will not let you sabotage." Filip watched her pick the axe up. She rubbed the blade before turning to him. "The time has come... for you to admit which side you're on. Rafal only wants one who's truly Evil."

Filip watched Lady Lesso walk upstairs as she gently rubbed the tip of the axe on his smooth neck to his chin. He was slightly terrified about what she would do to him. "It's clear your love is keeping you and others from accepting who you really are."

Lady Lesso pulled out the string that held the necklace before she sliced it off, Filip gasped as he saw all the beads bounce and splatter around the floor. Lady Lesso pulled the string out of his neck before dropping it on his lap and leaving the room.

Filip began to shed tears as he stared down at the necklace you made was destroyed in sorrow.

"No! No!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 755 23
"Of all the tales in all the kingdoms in all the woods, you had to walk into mine." The three friends Sophie, Agatha, and Y/n all live simple lives i...
13.2K 476 20
''Of all the tales in all the kingdoms in all the Woods, you had to walk into mine.'' -Tedros Every four years, two are taken. No one knows where the...
63.6K 2.9K 27
Actually, Alice's stay at the new school was supposed to be normal. But what can you call normal when you find yourself at the school for good and ev...
789 20 9
You and your best friend Sophie gets kidnapped into a The for good and Evil. Were all the princes and princesses train to follow their roles. But a n...