Sokeefe Oneshots

By KOTLCFanfiction101

Sokeefe Oneshots There might be some spoilers to book 9 but I will try to make up as much of it as I can. Al... More

Star Gazing
Jewelry Box
The Ball - Part 2
Jealousy
Ice Skating
Letters
Secret Date
First Kiss
Shopping
Not A Chapter
Future
Future - Part 2
Thank Giving
What You Would Do For Us
Blind date
Cheesy Pick Up Lines
Not A Chapter
Heart break
The Beach
Rain
Books
Not A Chapter
Beautiful
Strong

The Ball - Part 1

496 4 22
By KOTLCFanfiction101

"Hello Everyone, welcome to another amazing day!" Dame Alina said, starting the morning assembly. "We have a few announcements today. First, Everyone needs to stay for 2 hours after school to prepare for the parent, teacher meetings (I don't know if they have them in the elvin world). Second, can everyone with detention today meet at the lake at lunch. Third, Tonight is the ball, for levels 3 and up. They are all of the announcements for today. Now we will..."

Sophie stopped listening to Alina because Biana started talking to her.

"We NEED to go dress shopping straight after school for tonight!" Biana quietly squealed.

"Bi we don't need to get dresses, Edaline gave me some of Jolie's old dresses, I am sure I can find the perfect one in there." Sophie whispered to her. Some heads where turning there way, hearing them talking.

"No, Soph you need a new dress. We are going shopping and there is nothing you can do about it." Biana whispered back, ignoring everyone watching.

                                                  ***(Time skip to shopping at Atlantis)***

"Soph, try this one." Biana says holding up a red dress with a flowery strap that continues on all the way down the dress and stops at her knees. Biana handed her the dress and a pair of shoes to go with it.

"Bi, I love it!" Sophie says coming back out of the change room and spinning to show off the dress.

                   ***(Time skip to back at Havenfield after shopping, sorry I'm lazy)***

Sophie's completed look:

Biana's completed look:

Lihn's completed look:

                                                                        (the one on the left side)

Marella's completed look:

Maruca's completed look:

All of the girls where ready for the ball, so they lept to Foxfire.

680 words.

I did okay, I guess, though I do love the pictures. I hope you liked part one and part 2 will be out shortly (maybe a day or 2 after Easter).

Please comment on your favorite part, share this to someone you think will like this story, and follow for more of my stories.

Thank you for reading. Bye Lovelies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 143 15
Random short stories between the characters of Keeper of the Lost Cities disclaimer!!! - all characters belong to Shannon Messenger #1 in #keeper 5/1...
101K 1K 32
Was written 3yrs ago! The title says it all! This is a Sokeefe Oneshot book. Also, this is my first time writing one so...ya. Please feel free to gi...
2K 14 28
"This will be the downfall of the goblins." Sophie Foster is definitely dealing with too much. Trying to be a good leader, dealing with angsty boys...
3.7K 26 26
This is a Keeper of the Lost Cities oneshots book! All Kotlc characters belong to the lovely Shannon Messenger, This book contains LGBTQIA+ ships, a...