2023 challenge event

By Rockythebestpup

Today is the day that Ralston's story characters Howie Roger Jones and Bob Cooper is going to give all of the... More

Before we start
Wooden board challenge
Hide And Seek challenge
Nicely Answer and Question challenge
Hot Dogs Eating Challenge
Red Light Green Light challenge
Quick word from Ralston
Spicy Chicken challenge
Don't Get Caught challenge
Honeycomb Candy challenge
Cooking Competition
Secret Reveal

Battle Ball challenge

17 3 0
By Rockythebestpup

At the basketball court ...

Ralston Rocky Brezt : For the next challenge , they're going to play Battle Ball .

Howie Roger Jones : It's also known as dodgeball challenge . We need to remove one because we need a total 18 split into 2 groups .

Bob Cooper : I'll tell them but with surprise .

With the contestants ...

Bob Cooper : Alright guys , we need to you all to vote one person . The person with a lot of vote will have to wait for the next challenge .

Joshie : That's not bad .

Bob Cooper : And I want to make an exception . Who will agree to eliminate for ... 5 ringgit/dollar .

Cryo Crab mech-man : I will !

Howie Roger Jones : What ? Are you serious ?

Cryo Crab mech-man : Yes I am . I want some relaxation .

Bob Cooper : Well in that case , you're eliminate . You also have to wait until the challenge is over .

Cryo Crab mech-man : Got it .

The cryo prototype walk up to Bob , grab the money and leave for his “ relaxation ” .

Ralston Rocky Brezt : Alright , we have 19 contestants , one have quit the challenge .

Champ : Noooo ...

Liberty : We need him ...

Bob Cooper : Now , we want you all to vote out one person . The most vote will leave this challenge and wait for the next game .

Howie Roger Jones : So who are you all voting ?

Everyone discuss and point at Wheeler mean they want to vote Wheeler out of the Battle Ball challenge .

Wheeler : What ?

Ralston Rocky Brezt : Unfortunately , you got a lot of vote so you have to wait until the next challenge start .

Wheeler : That's fine with me .

After splitting into 2 groups , Austin/Ref started to explain ...

Austin Modern : Alright , the game is simple . Since Cryo is eliminate , this challenge is now safe for you all .

Contestants : Yeeeeeeah !

Austin Modern : The game is simple , if one of the team manage to hit the enemies . The winner will be sleeping at Ralston's guest room with comfortable beds .

Champ : That's not bad .

Austin Modern : And the loser will be sleeping in the living room .

!!!

Hank Terron : I'm not sleeping on the floor .

Kyle Larson : Me too .

Austin Modern : Alright , I have split you guys into groups and here's the team name . Team A , Rocky , Chase , Zuma , Al , Claw , Joshie , Moby , Arrby and Champ are team bulldog .

Rocky : I like that name .

Al : Me too .

Austin Modern : Team B , Kyle Larson , Liberty , Skye , Carmen Jones , Hank Terron , Everest , Adam W and Ghostly are team rot weiner .

Kyle Larson : Bro , you can't be serious right ?

Austin Modern : I wasn't done yet because team rot weiner are lucky . Team bulldog will be shirtless and for the dogs ... Collars only . Get rid of your hats and uniforms .

Zuma : No ...

Joshie : Being shirtless is not bad .

Kyle Larson : Yeah , you might catch a cold because of the cold weather .

Ralston Rocky Brezt : But dude , it's 4:00 p.m.

Everyone pups started removing they gear and Joshie have took of his shirt except for Claw , Moby and Champ .

Claw : I definitely don't need to remove because I'm not wearing my armor .

Moby : Me too .

Carmen Jones : Yeah but one problem , if you dare to throw a dodgeball in my face . You have to sleep outside of the house .

!!!

Claw : !!!

Eric Jordan : Woah !

Bob Cooper : That's salvage !

After the pups take off their gear and Joshie take off his shirt . The Battle Ball challenge have start .

Marshall : 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... GO !

Team A and Team B started grabbing the ball and started throwing at the opponent . Some of the contestants have miss or dodge the throwing ball until Moby's dodgeball have hit Skye .

Marshall : SKYE'S OUT !

Shawn : Wait , why are you not calling me to play dodgeball ?

Austin Modern : I thought you don't know how to play dodgeball .

Shawn : Oh , I only know how to play DodgeBall .

Shawn walk towards them holding the dodgeball making them run away .

Shawn : Giving those balls .

Austin Modern have three Shawn away from our challenge but the game is still coutinue .

Moby : This is creepy but I want to become the champion .

Team A and Team B started grabbing the ball and started throwing at the opponent . Some of the contestants have miss or dodge the throwing ball until Claw's dodgeball have hit Hank .

Marshall : Hank Terron is out !

Ralston Rocky Brezt : Okay , round 1 is too bored .

Eric Jordan : Let's spice things up a bit with a lot of dodgeballs

ROUND 2 with a lot of dodgeballs ...

Team A and Team B started grabbing the ball and started throwing at the opponent . Some of the contestants have miss or dodge the throwing ball until Moby and Champ dodgeball have hit Everest and Liberty .

Austin Modern : You two are out !

Marshall : WAAAAIT !

Austin Modern : Is everything alright ?

Marshall : I wanted become the DODGEBALL CHAMPION !

Marshall grab the dodgeball and aim it at Champ until the dodgeball hit ground making it hit Marshall's lower half of his hind legs very hard . ( WASTED )

Marshall : ( groan in pain )

Bob Cooper : I think EMT Marshall have ... Hit the dodgeball to hard ...

The game is still coutinue , Team A and Team B started grabbing the ball and started throwing at the opponent . Some of the contestants have miss or dodge the throwing ball until Adaw Walsh have hit Champ and Joshie have hit Ghostly with the dodgeball .

Bob Cooper : Guys , I think we 17 contestants playing . We shouldn't vote who will out .

Ralston Rocky Brezt : Don't worry because we have a replacement .

Camera pan to Marshall who's still groan in pain .

Bob Cooper : Okay good .

Austin Modern : 20 second left .

Champ : You didn't set the time .

Austin Modern : I already set it to 3 minutes . I forgot to told you guys .

Rocky : Unbelievable ...

Austin Modern : You have 10 seconds !

Team A and Team B started grabbing the ball and started throwing at the opponent . Some of the contestants have miss or dodge the throwing ball until Al and Chase dodgeball have hit Everest and Kyle Larson . Now , it's time's up .

Ralston Rocky Brezt : Okay guys , I'm sorry I didn't told you guys about Austin Modern who set the time . How about this , rock paper scissor ?

Rocky : Okay .

Carmen Jones : I'm good at this game .

Ralston started saying Rock Paper Scissor and Rocky put a rock and Carmen put scissor . Team A have won the challenge .

Carmen Jones : Noooo !

Rocky : Yes !

Joshie : We will be sleeping comfortable tonight .

Champ : Thanks for the comfortable bed .

18 contestants left ...

Ralston Rocky Brezt : Don't worry , Wheeler is still in the game .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 96 6
This story is based off of a dream I had that made me sad along with personal problems in my life. The story involves Zuma, Rocky, and Marshall and h...
4.3K 49 11
When a young Rockruff arrives in a completely different world, she is hunted down by every threat Matthew, Champ, and the Paw Patrol have faced so fa...
17.1K 187 26
This story is sponsor by Carmen Jones A lonely Mix breed name Rocky , who was a stray . He has no home , no family and have a horrible past . One day...
2K 50 15
Inspired by PepporoniPizza's Murder at the Mansion and The Call of The Hound This is an interactive story, which means YOU CHOOSE WHAT HAPPENS!! The...