๐‘ถ๐’–๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•// ๐‘ฌ๐’•๐’‰๏ฟฝ...

Por Bakaboo09

Y/N and the core four try to survives stab 6, y/n hates Ethan and Ethan hates her but they have to "work tog... Mรกs

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’†.๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†.๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’”๐’‘๐’Š๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“.๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’…๐’†๐’“
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™. ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’–๐’…
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ . ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’‘๐’•
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฌ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘จ๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’†. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’†๐’. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’•๐’†
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’‰๐’๐’•๐’
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†.๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’—๐’‚๐’
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’š๐’‚๐’
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’‚๐’
UPDATE๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
UPDATE๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
NOT A UPDATE๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
NEW FANFIC IDEA๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
NEW FANFIC ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…

14.5K 269 1.4K
Por Bakaboo09

I TRIED MAKING THIS LONGER CUZ ITS THE LAST CHAPTER😋 ALSO KINDA NSFW WARNING.

________

We were all in Sam's apartment celebrating that we finally beat ghost face. Even Kirby was there. I was thinking we should mourn Anika but I guess that's just how the core four is. Wes died and they threw a party last year.

Everyone was eating and drinking but someone was missing and it was Ethan. He said he wanted some alone time but Chad just made him go to the guest room and not their apartment because he wanted everyone to be here.

"Why don't we just always listen to me for these ghost face things? I'm always right!" Mindy shouted.

"Mindy, Suspecting everyone doesn't make you right!" Chad started to argue with her.

Sam rolled her eyes at the sibling and spoke to me "So Y/n, what did they do to you?"

"They tied me up to a chair and got mad at me for talking shit about Richie."

"Glad you did. I still cant believe I kissed a ghost face." Sam made a gagging face.

"You're not the only one." Kirby laughed. I almost kissed a ghost face like two times, but I don't want to tell them that.

Mindy stopped arguing with Chad and looked at Kirby. "You kissed Jill?!"

"What?! No it was Charlie!"

"What? I thought you were gay?"

"Why would you think that."

"Your haircut."

"Mindy I'm FBI. Don't joke about my haircut."

"My bad." Mindy went back to arguing with Chad.

I laughed. It felt good to not have to worry about ghost face anymore. I still don't know if I can trust Ethan though. I mean, he stabbed his sister for me, but still.

That reminds me that I should check on him. I don't even know what to say though. Should I thank him? He tried to kill me twice though.. should I forgive him? Ugh this is hurting my head, but I know I want to see him.

I got up from the chair. "I'll be right back guys." I pushed my chair in and started walking towards the guest room.

"Are you going to see Ethan?" Mindy called.

"Yes."

"Make sure he has a condom!"

"Shut up Mindy!" I grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it at her face. I walked away I heard everyone laughing. Just killed two serial killers today and they're making jokes about me and Ethan still.

I was about to open the door to the guest room until I realized it was already a bit open. Shit he probably heard what Mindy said. What if he thinks I'm coming in for sex or something? Oh my god. I don't want him to think that-

"Y/n you know I can see you hiding behind the door right?" I jumped after Ethan said that.

"I wasn't hiding." I opened the door fully.

"So you were watching?" Ethan was sitting on the edge of his bed. I saw the tears on his face.

"I wasn't watching either."

"Are you here for a condom then?" He laughed a little.

"You heard Mindy?"

"Only a little bit."

"I just wanted to check on you because I was worried." I sat on the bed right next to him but gave him space. I noticed the bruise on his face from the punch his father gave him.

"You're worried for me after everything I put you through? You're really something."

"Fine, I can leave." I shrugged and got up.
Ethan grabbed my arm.

"Wait, don't leave."

I stopped. "You can say it nicer."

"Please don't leave?"

"Alright i'll stay." I smiled and sat back down. His smile faded and got more serious.

"Y/n I want you to know everything I said about you was to trick Quinn. I didn't mean any of it."

"Please don't tell me this is what you were crying over."

"I wasn't crying."

"Ethan, there's still tears on your face."

"I-I just washed my face."

"I already saw you crying earlier. There's nothing to hide."

"Okay fine, but that wasn't what I was crying about. It was about my
family.. I know they tried to kill all of us, but they're still my family. Watching them die right in front of me- I just-" He started to cry again. He put a hand over his face to try to cover himself.

I put my arm around him and let him lay on my shoulder and cry. I didn't know what to say so I just let him cry. I mean, i'm not going to defend his family. He has to know that his family is horrible but he can figure that out on his own.

__________

A few moments pass and he slowly stopped crying. "Thank you Y/n.."

"For what?"

"For being there for me even after everything I did to you.. I promise that will never happen again."

"It better not." I laughed. Ethan got up from my shoulder and wiped his tears.

It was silent for a few moments until Ethan spoke "Y/n?"

"Yeah Ethan?"

"We never got to finish the movie."

"You wanna watch beverly hills chihuahua right now?" I said jokingly.

"We can watch whatever you want. It doesn't have to be the chihuahua movie... i'll even watch that horrible movie, twilight I-"

"Ethan." I cut him off before he started rambling.

"Yeah?"

"Is this really about watching the movie?"

"Maybe?"

"How about we do something else?" I got closer to him. I'm just gonna go for it.

"B-but I thought you wanted to watch the movie?" He started to get red, but he didn't move.

I was just inches away from his face. I looked at his lips then at him to see he was already looking at mine. "Can I?" I asked to make sure.

He nodded eagerly. I smiled. My lips were almost on his until-

SLAM.

Me and Ethan backed away from each other right when we saw the door slam open and see the whole group.

No fucking way. Not again. I was brave for the first time and they ruined it.

"Did we just cock block you?!" Mindy said.

"No! We weren't doing anything!" I started to get defensive.

"Chad give me my 25 bucks right now."

"Why the fuck is it 25 now." Chad questioned.

"I upped my prices after being stabbed."

"I literally got stabbed too!"

"That was so last year."

"Wha-"

Ethan got up and walked to the door and interrupted them "Actually, we were doing something."

What.

"Why couldn't you stay a fucking virgin bro? Your gonna make me go bankrupt-" Chad tried to speak but Ethan slammed the door shut. He turned around and let out a sigh of relief.

He walked back towards me on the bed.
"Ethan we can just watch the movie-"

"Y/n." He softly grabbed my face, forcing me to look up at him.

"You know I don't give a fuck about the movies." He smiled before kissing me on the lips. Before we can continue to do anything he stopped.

He pulled away "Sorry, was that okay? I didn't mean to sound all mean or anything I just got kinda mad that they interrupted-"

"Ethan just shut up and kiss me again." I know we're both virgins but I didn't think he was this worried.

"Yeah, right." He put his lips on mine again. As we were kissing I noticed his hands were still on the bed. I pulled back. "Ethan you know you can touch me, right?"

"Shit, sorry, I didn't know if you wanted me to or not. Am I ruining the moment?"

"No don't worry, it's cute, but if you're not ready we can do this some other time."

"No- I want this.. I want you."

"Are you sure?"

"Never been more sure of anything in my life." I know he tried to kill me twice, but he's just so.. I cant even explain it

He grabbed my waist and pulled me on to his lap. He kissed lower onto my neck. He stopped and whispered softly. "Can I take off your shirt?"

"Haven't you already seen me naked?"

"I swear I turned around- I didn't-"

"Ethan, i'm just teasing you."

He paused for a moment then smiled and grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. "Your always teasing." He smiled and kissed me on the lips once more before-

SLAM

Not again. I looked towards the door to see Chad and Tara.

Ethan pulled away and pushed my down onto the bed and threw the blanket over me. How the fuck did he think to do that so fast.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Ethan asked.

"We just wanted to tell you dinners ready but you guys already eating something else." Chad said and Tara held back a laugh.

"Can you just close the door? We're coming."

"Yeah you guys are definitely "coming" Chad did air quotes as he said that.

"Oh my god Chad!" I shouted as Tara closed the door and dragged him to the living room.

"Ugh, Sam has every lock ever on the front door and zero for the guest room. Doesn't make sense at all." I sighed. Ethan got off the bed and handed me my shirt. I grabbed the shirt and threw it on. "How come my shirt was the only one off?" I joked.

"You want to see me shirtless that bad?"

"No." One of the biggest lies i've ever said in my life.

"I'll do it anyways." He was about to take off his shirt and I stopped him.

"Not right now!"

"So you want to see me shirtless later?" He laughed.

"Shut up, let's go eat." I walked towards the door and Ethan followed. I turned around and looked at him. He just stood there. "What?" He questioned.

I'm not letting him get the last laugh on this. I don't care if I like him. "You might want to cover that." I pointed down.

"What do you- fuck." He looked down and placed his hands over his crotch and cleared his throat "Just go meet them. I'll be there."

I laughed as I walked out and close the door. I headed towards the living room and saw Samantha in the hall. "Hey Sam, what are you doing here and not the living room?"

"I'm waiting for cute boy to come." She paused and looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Did Ethan give you that?"

"What do you mean?"

She pulled me into the bathroom and I looked in the mirror and saw a hickey low on my neck. "Oh my god."

"You're lucky it was me who saw. Mindy probably would've just let you walk in with it." She laughed.

"Thanks for telling me Sam. I'm gonna change real quick." I walked out and headed back towards the guest room to seeing Ethan walk out.

"Ethan, you were gonna let me walk out with this?" I pointed to the hickey.

"Yeah, I thought it looked good on you." He smiled. It was obvious he was trying to hold back his laugh.

"I hate you." I walked through the door and closed it on him. I dont even know how I don't hate him after everything. Its definitely gotta be pretty privilege.

I just realized this wasn't my apartment and I don't have other shirts so I just put on my jacket and zipped it up fully.

I walked out the door and saw Ethan waiting. "Took you that long just to zip up a jacket?" He jokes.

"Shut up. Lets go" I walked to the living room and he followed behind. We saw everyone gathered around and I noticed Danny was here.

"Wow! You guys got here so fast!" Mindy said sarcastically.

I ignored Mindy. "Where's the food?"

"Kirby took the pizza from us until you guys came so we've been starving." Tara answered.

"I don't care if your starving. We all survived so we're all gonna eat together." Kirby walked in with the pizza and placed it down on the table.

"Where's the ranch?" Mindy asked.

"Who the fuck eats pizza with ranch?" Chad replied. They're gonna have their sibling argument again.

"You know who eats pizza with ranch?"

"Who."

"Tara."

"I love ranch with pizza."

"Get your own opinions." Tara elbowed him.

"Guys no flirting while we eat! Be like Ethan and Y/n." Mindy pointed towards us.

"What- when have we ever flirt." I asked.

"You know how thin these walls are Y/n?"

"Shut up."

"We never even get the chance to do anything because you guys always interrupt so there's nothing to complain about." Ethan rolled his eyes.

"Are you upset we cock block you?"

"It's not cock blocking." Ethan started to argue.

"How is it not cock blocking?"

"Because there was no cock?" Chad joined the argument.

"Stop saying cock!" I cut off all of them.

"Are you afraid of his cock or something." Chad laughed and Tara threw a pillow at his face.

"Thanks Tara."

"No problem."

"You guys are so childish." Kirby said.

"Sorry mom." Mindy laughed.

"Mindy, I just told you to not joke about the FBI agent."

"My bad, how about we put on a movie. You guys wanna watch stab?"

"Mindy we just went through stab 20. I'm not watching a stab movie." Sam said.

"You guys are so boring."

________________

ETHAN POV

Everyone kind of separated and went into different rooms or they just left. Me and Y/n were the only ones left on the couch but we were so spaced out.

We just made out. Why can't she be closer to me? "You wanna watch beverly hills chihuahua now?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, we never finished that date." She replied. She thought that was a date? I'm glad, but surprised.

She grabbed the remote and handed it to me. "You search it up. The names too long."

"You know we can watch a romantic movie?" I laughed.

"This is a romantic movie!"

"It's a chihuahua movie."

"When you watch you'll see." She yawned.

"Y/n if you're tired we can do this another time."

"I'm not tired. Just play the movie."

"Okay- but uh.."

"Hm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Why didn't you tell them what really happened."

"I don't know what you're talking about. Play the movie." Why is she avoiding the question.

"Yes you do Y/n. I wouldn't be here right now if you told them so why didn't you?"

"Why would I? I mean- you did save me."

"But I'm the reason you needed saving in the first place. If I just didn't like you they wouldn't have-"

"You liked me during all of that?"

"Y/n, when I said it was all real.. I meant it."

I saw a blush creep up on her face and I smiled. "Lets just watch the movie."

"Okay, but thank you for not telling them."

"It can just be our secret or something."

"Our secret? That sounds k-"

"Ethan I'm gonna leave if you don't press play right now."

"Yes ma'am." I rolled my eyes.

___________

As the movie played I noticed the amount of times she was yawning. She's definitely tired, but she's trying to stay up.

I put my arm around her and slowly pulled her next to me and she immediately fall asleep on my shoulder.

I paused the movie and turned off the tv. It feels a lot nicer to do this without having to worrying about anything.

I yawned and took one more look at her before falling asleep.

_________

THE END🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hope you guys liked it even though I didn't really like it.😭 BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS TOO ILY GUYS AND U GUYS MADE THIS SO MUCH MORE FUN TO WRITE

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

67.8K 1.7K 18
โ insane in the membrane insane in the brain . . . โž [ ethan landry fanfic ] ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐ข๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ค๐š๐ฒ๐จ๐ค๐จ loves her cousin, more tha...
28.2K 551 23
๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ”ช ๐–๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฒ -๐ ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ; ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐š !! ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ถ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ข๐–ง๏ผŒtwo killers fall in love and are now working together along wit...
100K 2K 14
Scream 6 re-imagined as the love interest of Ethan Landry! I included many scream 6 scenes (especially towards the end) so major spoiler warnings...
33.7K 438 28
"Ethan, we have to go. He's here. Ghostface is here." I grabbed Ethan's arm out of fear. A dark chuckle came from Ethan. "No, no, no, you sweet dumb...