𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒆

The whole group, including Bailey and Kirby, was following Gale. Why are we walking towards an ally? "Gale are you sure we're headed to the right place?"

Gale looked back at me. "Yes i'm sure, just keep following me."

"She's not sure of anything." Kirby commented

"Well I found what you couldn't find, FBI."
Gale stopped walking and we saw a door to an abandon theater.

"I can find a theater anytime Gale."

"Not this one." She unlocked something and a whole Ghost face shrine was revealed. What the fuck? Gale just looked at Kirby.

"What how did you even find this?"

"I'm just better at my job." she smiled.

This is crazy. Were these all props from the stab movies? or from the actual murder scene? l glanced at Ethan and he looked like he didn't care.

"Are you not shocked by this?" I asked

"What? Of course I am, I just don't wanna be here. I'm missing Econ for this."

"You always have Econ."

"I wish I didn't."

ETHAN POV

I felt my phone buzz and saw Quinn on the notification. Shit. I opened it.

QUINN
Why is your girlfriend still alive?

Shitshitshit

ETHAN
Not my girlfriend, and it's cuz she escaped.

QUINN
She escaped?

ETHAN
Why are you surprised? She was literally tackling u like 2 days ago.

QUINN
Ethan, I know damn well she can't tackle you.

ETHAN
Well she ran away.

QUINN
You let her get away didn't you.

ETHAN
No why would I let her get away.

QUINN
Cuz she's the only girl that has ever spoke to you.

ETHAN
Shut up.

QUINN
I'll give you one last chance before I tell dad that you were supposed to kill her.

ETHAN
Thanks?

QUINN
Anyways here's my idea. Why don't you make her your real girlfriend.

ETHAN
Why.

QUINN
Why not, it's a win win. You get to date the girl of your dreams 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 and dad will be even more proud of you for killing her after he knows you were dating her.

ETHAN
I'm not doing that Quinn.

QUINN
It'll remind him of our brother. Imagine how happy he would be.

I paused for a moment before replying. I looked at my dad talking to Kirby and Gale. Everything with him went downhill when Richie died. Felt like he didn't even care about me after that but he was all of a sudden back to normal after he told us his plan. If I remind him of Richie, will he be happier?

"Who're you texting?" Y/n interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh, no one." I put my phone away. I thought about what Quinn said. I don't even know what to say if I was going to ask to be her boyfriend. Does she even like me? I mean, we did almost kiss. I don't even know if she was gonna kiss me back though.

I cleared my throat. "So.. Y/n."

"Yeah?

Having second thoughts already.

Y/N POV

Why is he getting so red.

"I know now might not be an appropriate time to ask but I-I was just, you know, wondering if you wanted to watch a movie later?"

"Ethan we always watch movies and I don't want to go to a theater. Ghost face is probably gonna be there."

"Hey! You guys can't watch a movie without me." Chad walked up to Ethan and put his arm over his shoulder.

"I meant just me and y/n, in the living room." He raised his eyebrows to Chad when he looked at him

"Oh.. OH... okay you two have fun alone." Chad winked at Ethan as he walked away.

"Why does he always come out of nowhere."

"I don't know, but sure I'd love to." Why did I add the I'd love to.

"Great, I'll tell you when later tonight."

we gon act like the only reason he became ghostface was cuz he dad and not cuz he was having the time of his life and he's psychotic😘.