far from it

By marraylove

.. More

WARNING//FACECLAIMS
intro..
one..
two
four
five
Authors note..
seven
eight.
nine
Ten
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen..
Fourteen
๏ฟผFifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
Twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
Tweny-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-Two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
hm
not a update

thirty-eight

2.6K 47 15
By marraylove

Tone

*3 days later*

"Get up" I said shaking tee it's 7 inna morning but i got shit to do so.. And ween been out the house in 3 days to top shit off.

"I been up stop touching me" She said as she pulled the cover off her head.

"Why" i asked.

"Why yo what" she looked at me with a confused look.

"Why you up fat head" i said plucking her forehead.

"Couldn't sleep" as she popped my hand and got out the bed walking into the bathroom and i followed behind her.

"I gotta piss what you finna watch me or something" She said as she was ready to pull her pants down.

I didn't say nothing just sat on the sink and pulled my phone out as she handled her lil business..

"Youn be having no period" i asked randomly looking up from my phone .

"Well yeah- why" she laughed getting up to wash her hands.

"I'm just asking when the last time you had one" I asked cause she haven't had one in hella long if she did sheen say shi.

"I'm not pregnant if that's what you tryna ask Tone" She said as she eyed me.

"Ight mane im not gone start with ya" I said throwing my hands up in defense.

"Ok" was her response as she moved around the bathroom.

"Why we up so early where you bout to go"

"Damn we can't get out the house" i joked.

"Yesterday you said we laying low we up at seven you not slick" She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Ight"
"You with me today I gotta put you on top of shit I already told my dukes we gone drop storm over there cause we got shit to handle" I explained as we left out the bathroom into the bedroom.

➪➪➪

I pulled up to the Trap with Tee after we dropped storm off at my dukes.

"Yo wake up" I said ashing my blunt then tapping her.

It's like a 2 hour drive from the city where we stay ts deep in the country where nobody uh think to come at.

"This it" She said as sat up in her seat looking round.

"Yeah"

"When you go in go straight up the left stairs on the right is a double sided door go in there lock it if sb knock don't open it i gotta key so ion need to knock" I told her.

"Where you gone be at" Tee asked while we got out the car.

"Basement Ima come get you tho you straight- I got you I promise " I said kissing her forehead bringing her into a small hug.

"Niggas out this bitch being Lovey Dovey and shit come on Pink muthafucka" Pooter yelled from the door step.

"Aye you a bitch" I laughed grabbing Tee hand pushing her infront of me a little bit going up into the house.

"Tee yo forehead hella big yo" Pooter joked as we walked in the trap.

"Ian in the mood" Tee said rolling her eyes.

"Get the fuck on nobody got time for that shit"I said bucking at him.

"Aye whatever who the fuck pissed in hall corn flakes" He said throwing his hands up walking away.

"Lock the door T" I said.

"I know Tone" She said as she went up the stairs.

I watched her go up the stairs and waited to hear the door close. I made my way into the basement looking for what the fuck I came here for.

"Yoo" I said making my presence known.

"Sup" Heem said as he walked up to me dapping me up.

"It smell some funky ass niggas been walking round with they ass open down this bitch" Ray said as she loaded some clips.

"Hell yeah niggas needa light a candle assum" Heem said scrunching up his nose.

"You finna make love or kill a nigga talking bout some fuckn candles" Our homeboy Zig said .

"Y'all a trip" I laughed shaking my head at them.

"Ight We got two niggas we pressed em but they anit saying shit so what the move is" Zig said looking us.

"Kill em the fuck else" I said.

"Mane but we need some thing you can always get a nigga to talk just need the right shit" Heem said.

"I be back" I said.

I left out making my way up the stairs coming into the kitchen grabbing my syrup off the counter pouring it into my cup. Sitting in my thoughts my phone dinged peeping that Dino sent me the pictures i asked for.

I grabbed my cup making my way upstairs into the office Tee was in unlocking the door seeing her slumped on the couch in the corner with the trash can beside her.

"Wassup love you good" I said as I lightly tapped her to wake her up.

"Yea-" She was saying until her vomit cut her off.

"You not you been like this for almost a week mane" I said shaking my head while i held her hair up as she hunched over the trash can.

"Just let me get you a test T all you been doing is sleeping throwing up not eating cmon" I said.

"No I said i'm not pregnant i prolly just got the flu or some i'm good" She said in defense.

"Ight come with me right quick" I said helping her off the floor.

"Ew you tryna kiss me and i just threw up" She said laughing

"I kiss you after you suck my d-" I was saying til she got me off.

"OK OK" she said.

I grabbed her hand making our way to the basement so i can get shit done and go i'm bout tired asl.

"It stink ian going down there" She said once i opened the basement door.

"Go damn" I said pushing her a little.

"Wassup T" Heem said soon we got down there.

"Hey y'all" she said and they nodded they head back at her

"Here" I said clocking back a glock handing it to T.

"What's that for" She said with a confused face.

"I'm finna teach you how to shoot duh" I said pushing it into her hand.

I motioned for her to follow me as we walked through the basement into the far back room coming face to face with the D nigga and some other bitch who was there wid em.

"So what y'all got a bitch doing y'all dirty work" D spat with a smirk on his face.

I took my gun out my waistband shooting him in his knee cap causing him to yell in pain.

"See weon even fuck with females dawg but it's fagget ass niggas like you that push our limits" I said taking a knife off the tool cart we had down there and handing it to Zig.

" Fuck y'all kill me" D said.

"Oh we is trust" Ray laughed as she opened her laptop.

"Anit this yo girl and kids" Ray said as she showed him a live video of them in the kitchen cooking  from the cameras we put in his house.

"They anit got shit to do with nothing the fuck y'all want" The other dude spoke up sounding like a bitch.

"Did anybody ask you shit ROBERT" pooter said saying his name extra hard.

"I just simply wanna know where the fuck Dre at yall niggas put a gun to a baby head you know i'm thinking we go do the same shit to yo ugly ass kids" Heem said then Zig stuck the knife into the knee i shot him with.

"Oh youn wanna say shit huh" I said raising my gun at the nigga robert him letting off one shot to his chest and he screamed.

"Cmere" I said to T as she held a scared look on her face.

"Shoot 'em" I told her and she looked at me confused.

"Mane D just tell me what the fuck they want" The nigga Robert said as he spit blood out his mouth.

"Ian saying shit you really think this BITCH gone shoot look at er scared as fuck" D laughed and heem hit him in the head with his gun.

heem and Pooter grabbed the Acid from the back.

"Clock it back" I said and she did so.

"Shoot 'em" I said and pointed the gun i gave to her at his head.

"no no I can't" she whispered yelled to me as I stood behind her.

"You can" I said grabbing her hand and pushing her finger on the trigger twice letting off two shots In D causing her to jump and let the gun go.

"Damn head shot and chest let me make sure he dead for sure tho" Pooter said raising his Gun letting off his whole clip on D body.

"Nigga get the fuck you always wanna play and shit yo ass OD" Ray said slapping the back of his head.

"Burl don't hit me damn" He said holding the back on his head.

"Can y'all niggas be serious for once damn" Zig said rubbing his face.

"Welp down to you my nigga you already know" Heem said bending down next to him while he cried like a bitch .

I left out going to look for T coming thru the kitchen seen the front door cracked guessing she outside.

I walk on seeing her bent over the porch rail throwing up.

"Don't touch me why the fuck would you make me do that I TOLD YOU I COULDNT" She spazzed on me.

"I can't even fucking uber i don't even know where the hell im at" She said scrolling on her phone ignoring my presence.

"Let m-" I was saying til she cut me off.

"Don't talk to me take me home" She said.

"I gotta finish handling shi-" I said but was cut off once a again damnn.

"I'll walk then fuck it" She said as she walked off the porch .

"Mane shit come on ima take you damn" I said jogging behind her.

Ian never chased no motherfucka this anit me

"Nah go finishing handling shit" she bucked as she kept walking.

"Bruh get the fuck in the car damn" I said grabbing her arm and walking towards the car.

"Bitch don't touch me" she said as she snatched her arm away and got in the car slamming the door.

"Aye don't slam my door" I said mugging her.

"Oh my bad" She said sarcastically opening the car door and slamming it harder.

"Whatever mane" I laughed it off pulling off making my way on the highway.

"Im sorry for calling you a bitch i guess" she said breaking the silence staring out the window.

"Better be" I said laughing as she snapped her neck towards me.

"Na i'm playing I apologize for making you shoot him real shit" I said glancing at her and back at the road.

"Yeah i guess" she said.

"You hungry" I asked cause i damn sure was.

"You just killed somebody and you can eat" She said confused.

"Heen dead" I lied .

"Stop lying so much"

"I do this onna regular shit don't affect me fr" I said.

"Y'all gone kill his kids for real" she asked sounding concerned.

"Ion know what I wanna do yet maybe" I shrugged

"They didn't do anything tho" She said.

"Ok y'all anit do shit neither but hey you seen what the fuck they did niggas don't give a fuck bout this shit anit no rules to this shit" I said as I got off the exit.

"And yet we ok I don't think you should just saying" T argued.

"I won't but you need to stop feeling so bad for mother fuckers who can  give two fucks about you stop being so fucking nice sometimes that shit don't do nun but get you hurt in the end" I said

"If roles was reversed they would've wanted yo ass gone QUICK"

"Ok" She said

"I'm finna run in here real fast lock the doors when i get out"I said pulling up into the parking lot of CVS

"I wanna go in" She said

"No lock the doors" i said hopping out checking my surroundings

I walked in grabbing two pregnancy test some medicine and ginger ale I checked out going back to the car handing her the bag then she opened it.

"Really tone I said i'm not pregnant" she said holding the pregnancy test

"Better safe than sorry" I said pulling out the parking lot.

"Just take it fuck you so scared fa damn" I said sitting my gun on my lap.

"Whatever and when it say im not then what" she said.

"And when it say you are then what" I said

Mhmm

__________________

🙄🙄 i tried to add a lil razzle dazzle to this shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
78.9K 2.8K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
262K 39.9K 102
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
219K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad