𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱ...

Par bluuvs

ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. ❞ ❝ you always know what to s... Plus

⌗ 𝐏RELUDE
⌗ 𝐎NE
⌗ 𝐓WO
⌗ 𝐓HREE
⌗ 𝐅OUR
⌗ 𝐅IVE
⌗ 𝐒IX
⌗ 𝐒EVEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHT
⌗ 𝐍INE
⌗ 𝐓EN
⌗ 𝐄LEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WELVE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTEEN
⌗ 𝐅OURTEEN
⌗ 𝐅IFTEEN
⌗ 𝐒IXTEEN
⌗ 𝐒EVENTEEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHTEEN
⌗ 𝐍INETEEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-THREE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR, PRT TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SIX
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-NINE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-TWO

⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FIVE

6.7K 276 575
Par bluuvs

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴.

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

CELESTE LISTENED TO isis rambling about something while she did dd's hair. he was currently laying in between her legs while she did her magic in his hair. both dd and notti along with isis had come over to her house to hang out for the day and of course ddot didn't come.

celeste swore to herself she wouldn't let the boy cross her mind the whole time but she catched herself thinking if he was safe or not, if he was already with a mother girl or if he was truly just sleeping like he had told the others.

but celeste couldn't really rely on what he had told them since he had already lied once so why isn't it not possible he won't do it again?

"you okay cece?" dd patted her knee when he saw the girl had zoned out and hadn't touched his hair in a while. "hm?" she shook her head and made direct eye contact with the boy who sent her sorrowful eyes,

dd layed his face on her knee, "i know you thinkin about that nigga." he sent her a knowing look and celeste rolled her eyes at his correct assumption. she pulled his head backwards making him wince. "keep talkin that mouth you won't got one no more."

dd smirked at the sentence taking it a whole different way than what celeste had initiated, "what you gonna do to them?" he turned his up so celeste saw him in an up-side down angle.

celeste just mugged him and mushed his head back to in-front of her.

if you were to ask dd a couple months ago if he ever wanted celeste, he would nod his head up and down continuously. nobody knew of it but he was slightly attracted to her when they had first interacted, he had backed off of course when he found out that celeste and ddot had something going on but there was no lie had didn't have a small crush on her in the beginning.

when dd first found out about her and ddot breaking up he let his inner thoughts when and they were to try and get her all to himself. dd would never make a move on it, even if ddot and dd were ever enemies he wouldn't ever do that.

and on top of that dd knew he would be a good partner to celeste even if it was ever gonna happen, he wouldn't lie and say he wouldn't try to change his ways around for her but dd knew he himself had some faults.

while dd thought nobody knew of his liking towards celeste, notti noticed. of course notti noticed.

notti had observed over even the last few days they had been hanging out more than likely and he first thought nothing of it until he had seen the two all cozy walking together to the deli. he didn't think they had something going on no, he just knew his brother would sometimes loose his mind and do the most stupidest things and this might lead up to one of the.

on the other hand for celeste she had absolutely no clue. she was completely unaware of dd's liking towards her since all he had seen him ass was a now close friend. and the girl never had friends growing up besides her own cousin and herself, so she wouldn't know when someone took a liking for her.

now celeste finally finished the fresh braids he had just done for dd. "i'm doneee." she dragged and shoved dd off of her. dd kissed his teeth before taking celeste's phone and slid to the camera to see his new braids.

dd liked them, and the way celeste's hands felt in his hair, but he liked the braids.

"ooo, you did it again wife." he cheesed at himself as he looked into the camera. celeste let a small smile crack from her lips seeing that even after everything she still had her good hands.

"i'm just too good." she gassed herself up and dd didn't even hesitate to nod frantically at the statement.

"i wanna make something." celeste sighed as she put her head down on her bed. "a movie?" dd mumbled to himself and thankfully celeste didn't hear but her cousin did, "dd get yo horny ass on." she mugged him and dd just giggled childlike.

celeste was of course oblivious as anything and didn't hear, "y'all wanna bake with me?" she brought her head back and placed her hands on her face, with her arms resting her her knees.

"hell na, mphm beat it. beat it." isis recited the tiktok and put her thumbs down. she couldn't even move since notti was currently sleeping on her and she didn't hate the position.

celeste side eyed the girl before looking at dd that was still admiring himself. "dd you wanna bake with me?" she asked. in all honesty she just wanted to do normal things sos she didn't feel like she had missed almost three months of her life.

dd nodded at the question and gave celeste her phone back and gestured her to go downstairs with him. the two went downstairs and began talking about what they wanted to bake in the first place.

"oh! let's make a cake." celeste suggested while bouncing on the heels of her slippers. dd shrugged not caring, he just wanted the food. celeste pulled out her phone to open pintrest to look for cake ideas.

now celeste had a bad habit of staying on a app for a minute and a half before switching to another app. and when she got a notification people had posted on their instagram stories she instantly clicked on the notification.

for some reason she felt a state of deja vu, like she's been in the exact moment before. before she slid on the next story and saw something she had been internally dreading for the past few days.

it was a video that darrian had posted on his story of a random girl on his lap, shotgunning.

celeste didn't know why her heart dropped but it did. all away to her ass. she continued to look at the video, looking at it like it like wasn't real because she knew her darrian wouldn't do it. she even checked the account so she wasn't being fooled but it was confirmed, that was her darrian the fucking flesh.

"cece why you bein so quiet—" dd stopped his sentence when he got close enough to see the story celeste was viewing. "oh na.. he buggin." dd let out quietly, knowing that it was ddot.

celeste shut her phone, "ion even know why i'm being so dramatic. it's not like we're even together anyways." she quietly said, shrugging her shoulders but both dd and her knew she was hurt.

it was true the two weren't even together anymore and she don't know why she let that post bother her so much. oh and he lied again and even if it wasn't directly to her he still lied and didn't come to see her.

coward was the only word that celeste could describe him in.

"na cece, bro stop. you got the right to be mad, i mean shi i would be shooting niggas if my ex-girl did that to me." he reassured the girl, cupping her face with his hands. "don't let ddot's dayroom ass make you frown, he just don't know what he lost fr."

celeste nodded, not even knowing what dd meant by that.

"and we gon cook yeah?"

"yeah."

"ight then let's go mama."

instagram

●○●

●○●

●○●

celestydawn don't make me sick nigga 😒. liked by ddosama and 342 others.

ddosama nd i said wowwwwwww
celestydawn 😧😧.

isis2finee ohh look at my fine ass in the 3rd  pic
nottiosama i kno dat's right
   ↳ celestydawn wasn't y'all niggas just asleep ?
      ↳ isis2finee wasn't you just in a coma ?
         ↳ celestydawn oh 😂😂.

ddosama WIFEEEE 😘😘.
celestydawn david i thought we went over this ..

ddosama from the front 🤭🤭
celestydawn oh ma lord 😭.

nottiosama i want cake
celestydawn course you do you fuckin fatass ..
   ↳ nottiosama spwm dicc

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTE— IM SO MESSY , THIS IS SO FUN LMAOOO 😭😭. and what dd say ?? I SAWID WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. i love posting at 1 am i'm sorry that's when I'm most motivated , anyways see you later pookies 😘😘.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

25.7K 790 21
"𝒮𝓉𝓇ℯℯ𝓉 ℛ𝓊𝓃𝓃ℯ𝓇, 𝒢ℴ𝓉𝓉𝒶 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓅 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ𝓉𝒾𝓂ℯ𝓈" 𝐼𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝐷𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑖 𝑂𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑔𝑜...
4.8K 90 5
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
116K 4.4K 42
in which we read about the life of ddot and his lover. - SUGARHILL DDOT ⚘ ★ ᜊ . © 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐑...
86K 1.7K 12
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴀ ɴɪɢɢᴀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʏs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʏs. ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ɪs ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴏ ɴʏᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ...