LOVER | YANG JUNGWON

By brokencds

"Pourin' out my heart to a stranger" "And when I felt like I was an old cardigan und... More

Introduction
โ€ข Playlist โ€ข
Cast
Shouldve said yes
People watching
Ice cream and adventures
You've never seen?
Library duties
Moonlight
Grocery lists
Brownie batter
Fast response
Sticker
Dinner
Photo
Mini Reunion
Classmates
Peanut
Advice and Confessions
Late night talks
Rollercoaster frights
Scripted apology
Grape soda
Not invited
Going away gift
Tag
Sisterly opinion
Thought wrong
Pros and Cons
Listening?
Tea
Study Session
Happy birthday!
Not Joking
Right or Left
Meeting the parents
Lets go eat
Letters
52 pick up
Double chocolate chip
How glad
What might've been...

Soccer champs

1.7K 57 31
By brokencds

Sadly the weekend ended quicker than I would have liked it to. Which meant school again, yay how fun. Did you catch my sarcasm?

I was in the locker rooms twisting my lock to match my passcode combination. I had p.e right now and I didn't feel like running around or getting yelled at by the guys who take the games way too serious.

Quickly putting my backpack in the tiny compartment and locking it I finished putting my shoes on and ran to catch up with the rest of the girls in my class. We all kind of stood next to our teacher as we waited for instructions on what to do next. Our teacher Mr. Nam was busy talking to another teacher, who happened to be Soomins teacher. We're in different classes but at least we're able to see each other during p.e even if it's just a couple minutes before we have to return to our spots.

After a while the two teachers finished talking and remained standing next to each other. Mr. Nam soon caught our attention by speaking in a loud voice looking at the two classes, "Alright everyone, we decided to do something different since it's the start of a new week. Mr. Choi and I have decided that we're going to have a friendly little soccer tournament between our classes!" He finished his announcement with a large clap of his hands.

The different sounds of annoyed and excited students could be heard after. I didn't really mind, it's better than doing the same drills that we've been doing for the last week and a half, and besides that means I can talk with Soomin longer!

They teachers stated the rules for those who were still unclear of how to play, and had student volunteers to hand out the scrimmage shirts. I guess this was just so we can tell who's on who's team.

"Ew when was the last time they washed these? They smell like ass" I grimaced asking Soomin.

She was lucky enough that her class was the team that didn't have to wear them. She laughed at my comment, "how do you know what ass smells like?" She giggles.

"I don't know, this is just what I imagine it to smell like"

We were already on the soccer field, students scattered around doing nothing while the teachers were discussing something with the team captains. I looked around to see if any of my team mates noticed the horrible smell of the shirts. My eye caught one very familiar cat eyed boy.

I quickly told Soomin that'd I'd be back very quick and walked over to him.

"Hey stranger" I lazily walked up to him.

"Hey loser" he said back with a smile.

"Yah! Im not a loser" smacking his arm playfully.

"Im kidding it was just a joke" he defends himself. "Choose a funnier one next time" he changes the conversation and asks "wait do you know how many points it takes to win?"

"Nope" i said popping the p. "I wasn't listening"

"Okay then, I guess we'll never know"

__________________

"Dude we beat you guys so bad it's actually kind of sad" Jungwon said looking at as we walked towards the locker rooms back from the field.

"Okay that's not fair, your defender was cheating and you can't convince me otherwise!" I said to try and defend our team. It was true we did really bad but I wasn't going to let jungwon believe him and his team were that good without a fight.

"Nah, that's not true! Just say you're jealous because you weren't on the winning team" he replied holding his hands up in a shrug.

"As if!" I rolled my eyes at him jokingly in which he let out a soft laugh. Revealing his dimples that I still got the urge to poke. His eyes would sometimes close fully when he would laugh or smile, I don't think I've met someone with prettiest eyes as Jungwon.

"Alright, see you around!" He said walking towards the door of the boys locker room while I waved back and walked towards the girls room.

After everyone got changed back into their regular clothes, there's was still a few minutes left before we had to go to our next class. Soomin approached me with a smirk, "Girl! When were you going to tell me you got a boyfriend!" She smiled grabbing onto my shoulders and shaking my lightly.

"What? Who? Oh...you mean Jungwon? No no he's not my boyfriend! Why does everyone think we're dating I literally just started talking to him like a couple of days ago" my face making a confused one.

"Aw, I thought you had finally started giving dating another chance, you guys would look cute though" she said grabbing a granola bar from the side pocket of her backpack.

"Not yet, I'm not worried about that now, maybe once I'm in college or something" I said stealing a piece of her snack and putting it in my mouth before she could protest. We checked the time and realized it was time to start heading to our next class.

We said our goodbye and walked in our respective rooms. I settled into my seat and started to take out my notebook and pencil case so I could start writing down the notes that my teacher was started to talk about. I actually liked listening to lectures mostly when the topic was interesting. Though, sometimes the note taking was too much for me, I could never seem to copy it all down in time.

I looked up at the clock, just a few more hours and I could finally go home.

——————————-

I laid in bed scrolling aimlessly through my phone. I had already finished all my homework and showered like half an hour ago. A notification popped up at the top of my screen, I scanned over the name of the sender. I opened up Soomins message.

Soomin🩰:
Look I found your boyfriends instagram account 😄
*see attachment*

Me:
he's not my boyfriend 😭
Im not even going to ask how you found it

Soomin🩰:
It wasn't really hard it took me like five minutes🤷‍♀️

Me:
💀💀

I opened up the screenshot and saw his username. He had a public account, which explains why I was able to see his few posts.
I opened up my own instagram app so I could type his username and look more clearly at his pictures. That sounds really creepy, but I didn't mean it in that way! I'm just curious and besides he has it public so everyone can see so I don't see the problem.

There was a couple photos of him with the same friend group from the other day. Some with his family and dog. I finally decided to exit out of his page when I accidentally hit the follow button.

No.

"Oh my god what if he thinks I'm a stalker or something!?" I whisper to myself, looking at what I just did.

I didn't want to see what would happen after, what if he blocks me or something or dms me and calls me weird? No he doesn't seem like the type of person to do that. He's too nice.

I put my phone to charge on the side of my bed as I lay in bed trying to fall asleep, seeing as it was already 11 pm.

A couple minutes later as I was dozing off, I heard a faint chime and I let out a frustrated sigh as it interrupted me. I was this close to falling asleep too. I pick up my phone to looks the notification, it woke up me so I might as well look at it right?

"Jung_won09 has requested to follow you"

My eyes went wide, should I accept his request? Or would it make me look desperate doing it right away since he just did it?

We're friends...I think? I'm sure he won't think anything of it. I finally click the accept button.

"Jung_won09 has started following you."

_________________

A/N: this was more of a filler chapter 😭 I didn't know what to write and I was kinda busy today so I didn't get a chance to write something better, but here's this for now!!

I used to play soccer when I was younger but i was no joke the worst at it. It was fun though, I always got goodie bags after each game 😋anyways goodnight!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 532 7
๐—˜๐—ก๐—›๐—ฌ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก ,, ๐“ˆ’ ๐–ค โช JAKE SIM โซ โ while walking through the cracks of my universe, we both make an eye contact โž ใ…คใ…คใ…ค. . . ๐Ÿ’ญ ๐—ฆ๐—ฌ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฃ๏ฟฝ...
2.9K 208 18
เฑจเงŽ โŠน เฃช ห– โช nishimura riki โซ ... " ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ " ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ช'๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๏ฟฝ...
136K 4.4K 63
a jungwon tutor au ; โŒ— park haeun gives cupid a second chance. โ†ป completed. [ this story contains mature themes. ]
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...