Commander Unto The Multiverse

By LaskehHasmet

A teenage boy walking and minding only his own business, unfortunately he fell to a manhole. Expecting death... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Carlos Arsenals Part 1
Carlos Arsenal Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Carlos Arsenal (Updated)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 39

1.1K 41 36
By LaskehHasmet

After the battle of Naboo in which led to the victory of Carlos forces with the help of Naboo Security forces and citizens who joined Carlos Forces. The neimoidans who led the blockade surrendered to Queen Padme and withdraw any ships and forces that they have left if they have remaining forces that is. Carlos consulted Padme about the remains of B1 battle droids and AATs scattered across the planet in which he proposed that the company will acquired them as war profits which plundered from the Trade Federation in which Padme didn’t mind allowing Carlos to acquire the remains of the junk from the Trade Federation.

Before the celebration commence for the victory against the Trade Federation, Skywalker Company offered to cleaned the battle ground and collected any remains of droids and AATs which will be repurposed. While the destroyed droids and ATTs will be recycled and its components be reused for neither civilian nor military purpose. The buildings that were razed from the invasion and war of liberation were also repaired or under reconstruction along with the branch company that was built 2 years ago were under construction.

However despite some structures under construction most of the parade where it will be held were repaired and can be used at the ready. Once the celebration started the parade has begun along the way the gungans who participated the battle were also joined in the parade along with Carlos forces in military fashioned.

On few days the celebration was over the neimoidans who were responsible of the blockade were transferred to republic transport for questioning on its actions on the senate. Carlos meanwhile was with Padme acting as advisor before he return to his ship, The Crusader, and returned to Tatooine. Before his departure, Padme and Carlos were on the meeting council to all authorities including the high head security of Naboo.

“With due respect your highness, having an army for Naboo only would increase the security and safety of the people living in Naboo. It is not wrong to raise an army as long its purposed is to defend Naboo from threats.” Captain Typho Gregar spoke to the queen on regards of security and safety of Naboo.

“I know your point Captain but it would also destroy our image as peaceful and loving people to the galaxy having an army also will be the hypocrisy on our motto.” Padme responded with a serious tone.

This is one of the serious topic that was being discussed in the meeting room. Half of the members agreed for the creation of an army to fend of an invasion while the other half disagreed to preserve the status quo. Padme was having internal conflict on what to do preserve the peace or raised an army.

However despite back and forth discussion the Queen glanced at her side to see Carlos wearing his admiral navy uniform rather than his usual business suite. Carlos remained silent the whole discussion, he only listens the debate that was in front of him.

"Sir Carlos what do you think?" Padme asked to him.

Carlos put his chin in observation and thought before he look to Padme and asked.

"I have a suggestion if you may your highness."

"Proceed." Padme asked.

"Very well, I would suggest raising an army would be the wise thing to do but you would set the limit the size of your army, 50,000 to 100,000 personnel would be enough to avoid the perception of Naboo being a war like faction. In addition if you like I would lead the creation of the Naboo Self Defense Force." Carlos suggested in which spread murmurs across the meeting.

It took a while before all members nod to each other and looked towards Carlos, one of the members stand and spoke to Carlos.

"This is acceptable, if you may your highness would accept the proposal made by Sir. Carlos." The man asked to the Queen.

The Queen went silently for a moment, Carlos saw her eyes she was having a difficult decision before she choose a decision.

"Very well, Carlos will be the lead on creating the Self Defense Force to protect our planet from potential invades. I hereby declare the meeting adjourned." Padme declared in which the slowly members exited the meeting room while offering thanks to Carlos one by one. Captain Typho gave Carlos a respectful nod before he returns his duties, after they have left Carlos look to the Queen having a trouble look.

"Is there something wrong your highness?" Carlos asked in concern.

"No there is not Sir. Carlos, is just (sigh) do you think having an army is the right thing to do?" Padme asked to Carlos unsure to herself.

Carlos look at Padme before answering her question.

"Having an army to protect your planet is justified knowing you were invaded by the Trade Federation. Peace is a good thing but there are individuals in the galaxy don't have a thing on peace as long they have interest in the planet they will give a reason to invade." Carlos spoke as he saw the queen showing frown on her face.

"While I respect your way of peace and diplomacy but I would likely remind you that in reality not all people would not accept peace and diplomacy. What would happen if negotiations failed and the invaders would not tolerate peace to you and your people." Carlos continued as the queen was in deep thought.

Carlos then materialize books written in basic in which was called English in this galaxy, and gave them to Padme much to her confusion.

"What is this?" She asked as she studied the books that was given to her.

"Lessons my dear queen, especially you're still young you must develope an understanding the world that was around you." Carlos spoke.

Padme raised an eyebrow but nevertheless accepted and started to read one of the books titles 'Life Lessons'.

As Carlos leave the queen to her own devices, he boarded Nu Class gunship at the hanger with two promethean soldiers accompany him.

The Nu class gunship flew and exited the Royal Hanger and flew towards Carlos ship, the Crusader. Once the gunship landed on the hangers, as Carlos walk towards the bridge he contacted Jim through the hologram.

"Hello soldier or lieutenant, how's the ongoing recruitment for the future Naboo Self Defence Force?" Carlos asked.

Jim who was promoted in the rank of lieutenant salutes who was now wearing an old sith empire armour but modified to fit in modern galactic standard, before he responded.

A/N: Lieutenant Jim armour

"Sir, as of now only 1500 men and women of Naboo were recruited for the Self Defence Force and may be expected to be rise on the coming months."

"Good, continue your work, I will oversee the creation of the Naboo's Self Defence Force after a month once materials for building bases and Starfighter hangers will be expensive to procure. For now train the recruits and if you see possible potential officers for the SDF make a list so that they can be trained and have more experienced on Tattoine." Carlos said with an appreciation in which Jim nodded.

"Now you are dismissed call me if there are some concerns on the way."

"Yes sir!!" Jim responded before the transmission between Carlos and him ended.

Carlos reach the bridge and commanded the ensign to head course to Tattoine. The ship exited the planet and entered hyperspace travel heading towards Tattoine. In a few weeks the arrival of several GR-85 transport vessels with the mark of Skywalker Company have arrived in the planet Naboo to brought the materials needed in the construction of bases needed and other defense infrastructure.

GR-85 Transport Ship

4 years later.....

29 BBY, Naboo on a secret location....

On the lush forest of Naboo a squad of Naboo's SDF were sent to investigate on a particular area of the forest where sightings of possible B1 battle droids were patrolling the area.

"HQ were are nearing the area any visuals of droids yet." The leader of the team asked as he and others navigate through the dense forest, and wore modified old sith empire armour.

"Negative, no signs of droids yet Oxide 2-1, the dense forest obscure most of the view of the recon droid I am afraid you have to go in without eyes in the sky." HQ responded.

The leader or Oxide 2-1 grunted before he gestured his squadmates to follow him. As they near the target, Oxide 2-1 turned his head on his left side as if he she heard something then he pointed in the bushes and gestured his teammates to hide in which they did, just as they hide in the bushes a loud humming sound and metal clanking were heard approaching then a group of B1 and AATs battle droids appeared on the left side and were passing by.

"Hold and steady lads there are way to many to handle, keep it tight and don't do anything stupid." Oxide 2-1 said to his squad members.

All members nod silently as they wait patiently the droids and AATs passed them. Once they have passed Oxide 2-1 lead the group towards their objective as they approach they found an entrance leading under ground.

"HQ this is Oxide 2-1 we have found an entrance possible a bunker of some sorts req-" Oxide 2-1 was interrupted by a loud blaster bolt fired and ending up shooting one of his members.

"Contact!! We are compromised!!" One of the female member said as she fired towards the two B1 battle droids that found them.

One get shot but the other quickly take cover to a nearby trees and immediately sent an alarmed to nearby B1 battle Droids in the area.

"Sithspit!! The droid have sent an alarm!! Oxide 2-4 open the door quickly before we are overrun." Oxide 2-1 ordered as he joined his members in preparation of incoming assault.

It didn't take long as barrage of shells from AATs fired upon the group in which took 2 members of Oxide 2-1 lying uncouncious. Then B1 battle droids have arrived and started blasting them.

The remaining of Oxide 2-1 members fired upon the coming droids despite barrage of laser bolts from the AATs. The squad of Oxide 2-1 manage to down 3 squads of B1 battle droids before another member was taken out uncouncious.

"Hang on, almost there........ (manipulating the control panel before it showed green lights) aha there!! S-" Oxide 2-4 was about to call his leader before he was taken out by a B1 battle droid who came out from the bunker.

Oxide 2-1 then realize they were trap and showed a grim face but continued to push on. As the continue to rain down and destroyed squad after squad of B1 battle droids and mange to take out few AATs but it all come to an end when the last member of his team was taken out leaving him alone against a dozen or so droids pouring from behind and front.

With no other choice he makes a last stand as he threw remaining plasma grenades at the enemy and continued to gun them down on front and behind with ferocious and will to live, he managed to take down multiple droids until he was overwhelmed and shot multiple times.

However a female voiced spoke through out the area.

"Battle Simulation Over."

After that the once green forest and bunker was gone only replaced by a blue steel walls all over the area.

What remains where team Oxide 2 and the droids. At the entrance of the simulation opens up revealing Lieutenant Jim of Skywalker's Private Security Force on Naboo with a stern on his face as he approach the group groaning in pain as they stand up to the commanding officer.

"Attention, soldiers!!" He shouted getting the attention of Oxide 2 members in full attention as they went in line despite the pain they have received.

"You have done well in holding the line despite your mission being a failure, however be grateful these is just a simulation not reality, if it is then all of you were there on the ground, dead." Jim spoke seriously towards team Oxide 2.

As Jim continued to express his appreciation to the group, up to the simulation room where the viewing room was located inside were Carlos and Padme overlooking at the training.

"The training is going well, after 4 years the Naboo Self Defense Force can able to defend Naboo from invasion." Carlos said as he saw Jim looking at the soon to be special forces.

"Yes, hopefully it will not come to that. But then again we live in galaxy full of selfish and vengeful individuals, I have a feeling that the trade federation one day will come and invade us as a pay back from the past years humiliation." Padme spoke.

Carlos was impressed that Padme read and understand the books that was given to her. Normally she would object the creation of the Self Defence Force but after reading those books it changed her mind.

Day by day she is turning mature about politics and it's dark side, still she desired peace and diplomacy first before going on that route in which Carlos can agree on.

They watched as Jim finished his evaluations before letting team Oxide 2 to rest in their quarters.

"Lieutenant, how's the training for the special forces are they able to met the specific standards of Self Defence Force Special Forces." Carlos asked.

"All members of Oxide 2 have met the specific standards of becoming of special force if not have crossed the standard specifications in which I am impressed but there are still some areas which they are lacked but they have a potential to grow. On your permission sir I would like to train them." Jim asked.

"Very well do what you have to do." Carlos replied in which Jim salutes before going back to his duties.

"It seems their training was done shall we go your highness?" Carlos asked.

"Yes will do, Sir Carlos." Padme replied with that the two walk as they exit the simulation room. The two reached an elevator in which they entered and Carlos pressed the button 1 going to the surface.

One of the hidden bases on Naboo....

The two exited the elevator and saw in a large hanger where Titans and Wolverines were kept and have maintenance.

Wolverine

Titan Walker

These mechs were used by Skywalker Company Security Forces to defend and secure the company's interest. They were given to Naboo's growing Self Defence Force, it has a strong security code that any attempt shall be made either stolen or hack, the thief will be either killed once detected or the hackers device will be destroyed after the mechs sends a powerful signal that will either shuts down and destroy the device that the hacker was using. If they know that is.

It is also where hundreds of personnel doing their duties and others training to hone their skills. As the two walked towards the exit those who happen to meet them salutes or greet them with respect in which the two gave nod and smiles in return.

As they exit here they were greeted by a Nu class gunship landed in which Carlos led Padme to the gunship before he entered. The gunship flew towards the Theed, once landed into the hangers of the palace, Carlos led Padme to her security guards.

"Your highness I will not be around to see the completion of the Self Defence Force, for I have other matters to attend to." Carlos asked.

"I see, it sad to see you go but I appreciate you have done so much that I and the people of Naboo can't repay you, but still your kindness and help will not be forgotten." Padme replied and now to Carlos.

Carlos smiled and humbly dismissed her claims.

"It's fine I don't need anything money or something luxurious to be paid to me. Now it seems I am getting late goodbye Padme my the force be with you."

Padme nods before she return to the palace, Carlos on the other hand went to the gunship and flew off towards the Crusader floating at orbit. Once landed at the hanger, Carlos proceed towards the bridge and sat at his command chair.

"Coordinates input the world Kalee." Carlos spoke to the ensign.

"Roger that captain, entering space jump 3.....2......1.. mark!!"

On the some part of the wild space near the borders of the known galaxy.

Kalee

On the world of Kalee the natives of the planet fought bravely against the grasshopper like insectoid know as the Huk, a greedy technological specious who want sto dominate some systems and enslave the local populace one of it is Kalee.

The Kalee's natives or the Kaleesh where slowly being driven back due to the technological advantage of the Huk being back by the Trade Federation as they push the natives back.

However the Kaleesh was not alone on this fight they have manage to contact or the representative of Skywalker Company offered aid and assistance to the Kaleesh. Despite their reluctance their leaders who's named Qymaen jai Sheelal and his partner, Ronderu lij Kummar.

Qymaen Jai Sheelal

Ronderu Lij Kummar

Qymaen jai Sheelal before meeting the representative Wen to seek aid from the Jedi but ultimately refused in which angered  Qymaen jai Sheelal,  and left.

The two leaders met the representative and made the agreement in which in no time a few GR-85 transport ships have arrived with built in stealth generators to cloak.

Other than arriving in front of the Huk fleet which consists of 3 lucrehulk class battleship, 4 old Invincible Class ships and the rest consist of 5 CR-70 corvettes the transport ships have arrived at the opposite side of the planet. The navigators had to exactly input the coordinates precisely without crashing towards the planet surface.

Invicble Class ship

Yam'rii or Huks

Once the supplies have arrived they were immediately distributed to the Kaleesh people, armour modified to fit on their bodies and are comfortable with in which the Kaleesh like it. Las guns, plasma grenades and melee weapons were distributed to them.

Along with a team of personnel from Skywalker Security Force or SSF, taught the Kaleesh to use the weapons that were given.

The morale of the Kaleesh rose significantly and we're eager to pay back the Huks what they did to them.

More transports arrived bringing Skywalker Mech divisions and droids and Carlos himself to lead the division, to assist the Kaleesh of pushing the Huks away from their home planet, they push back the Huks in a fast paced in which cause the Huks to drastically used horrible methods to delay the coming Kaleesh and Skywalker Security Forces.

Carlos frown and scowled at the sight of Huks using Kaleesh slaves from the elderly, women and children as human shields to cover their escape. He sense implanted bombs imbedded on their bodies, in which caused the atmosphere around him getting colder and colder.

He mentally ordered some of the droids to shot EMP burst shots towards the hostages in which it didn't hurt the hostages but fried the embedded bombs planted. But it has some minor concussions to the hostages living them uncouncious.

Some Kaleesh saw this and was about to ask Carlos on what he did but he raised his hand to stop them.

"Don't worry they are unconscious, the reason why I ordered my droids to fired EMP burst shots is to disable the bombs that were planted inside them. You wouldn't want to saw your people die horribly don't you?" Carlos spoke in Kaleesh.

Horrifying realization have settle to the Kaleesh along with their leaders as well. Anger and rage were seen amongst the Kaleesh and Carlos saw their hands gripping hardly on their weapons, promising blood of the Huks in their hands.

Carlos didn't need to say anything as the Kaleesh rush towards the invaders and let their anger flow towards them and started to butcher the Huks without remorse nor mercy.

Carlos already have records of the atrocities made by the Huks not only to the Kaleesh but also to other races who were under the Huk.

A beeping sound was heard from Carlos wrist in which he push the button. A familiar voiced came through his wrist.

"Sir, the fleet has arrived and standing by for your orders." Thrawn said.

Carlos look to the skies in which he can only see the Huk ships floating without the use of devices to see in space. Then on the far side of the Huk ships were his fleet appearing from hyper space. 2 Harrower Class Dreadnoughts and 6 Hammerhead Class Cruisers, the Huk ships were caught of guard as Carlos saw the Huk ships moving away from the planet to face the coming fleet.

"Thrawn, start attacking the Huk fleet with full force show them no mercy as they have treated other races with no guilt."

Thrawn smiled and looked towards the coming fleet as he saw their hanger bays opened releasing a hundred of droid starfighters.

"Ensign, release all our fighters in respond and initiate all fighters in defense formation. Warm those long ranged turbo lasers and inform when they are ready." Thrawn ask to the droid ensign.

Harrower Class Dreadnoughts opened up their hanger bays and released their fighters in respond.

"Inform all Hammerhead Cruisers to stay in formation and ready those anti capital ship missiles. Once the enemy ships came close, disengage and opened fire at the vital parts of enemy ships." Thrawn ordered.

"Yes, Captain." The droid ensign responded before inputting commands toward other cruisers in formation.

The ships slowly came forward, approaching slowly towards the fleet. Once the Starfighter droids came in contact with the Z-95 fighters, the Z-95 fighters break formation and engage the enemy while the Harrower Dreadnoughts and Hammerhead Cruisers anti starfighter turrets opened fire at the coming droid fighters.

Despite being outnumber by the droid fighters, the Z-95 fighters hold hundreds of droids fighters.

Thrawn waited as the enemy ships draws closer and closer.

"Were the turrets were ready?" Thrawn asked while looking the battles ahead.

"Yes sir." The droid responded.

"Open fire."

The long ranged turbo laser turrets of the Harrower Dreadnoughts open fire at the coming enemy ships.

Despite having the Huk ships shielding technology acquired from the Trade Federation, the powerful bolts of green blasters impacted the ship while didn't cause the ship to be destroy but reduced the enemy shield greatly, it didn't take long as several bolts of green lasers slammed the ship reducing the shields completely and made holes in the lucrehulk battleship.

As the Huk ships were suffering from the long ranged turbo turrets. Thrawn saw the opportunity to strike.

"Order the Hammer head cruisers to split into three and flank them from all sides." Thrawn ordered.

6 Hammerhead Cruisers split of into 3 and disengage from the formation. The unsuspecting Huk ships didn't notice the coming Hammerhead Cruisers coming from both sides.

The Hammerhead Cruisers open up their hatches on both sides of their ships revealing anti capital ship missiles that were primed and ready.

The head of the Huk fleet realize what's happening and ordered the ships to open fire the coming Hammer Head Cruisers but unfortunately they were little too late.

Once in ranged the Hammer head cruisers unleased their deadly payloads of missiles towards the Huks ships.

The missiles had hit precisely critical parts of the ships such as the thrusters, bridges, and possibly the location of the engine rooms, resulting the whole Huk ships disabled.

"Order all cruise ships to opened fire on the the Huk ships with the exception of the Lucrehulk Battleships, prepare boarding parties to flush the Huks out." Thrawn ordered.

Medium turbo turrets installed on the Hammer head cruisers open fired at the Invisible Class ship and CR70 Corvettes destroying everything until nothing is left of it.

While the disabled lucrehulk battleship were boarded by boarding parties in which was done in a matter of several minutes.

"Captain, all enemy ships neutralise." The ensign reported.

Thrawn nodded as we watched the last droid fighters destroyed by the pursuing Z-95 fighters.

On the planet below, the last stronghold of Huks were now raize in the ground as the remaining Huks were brutally massacred by the Kaleesh while the SSF Mech Division just watched it unfold.

Carlos on the other just watched in silence never giving one glance to the Huks who were now begging for mercy.

Carlos turned away and lighted his cigarette as the sounds of plight were downed by the numerous sounds of blaster fire of the lasguns.

'It will be a start the liberation has began.' Carlos noted as he looked up to the stars and exhale as smoke came from his mouth.

Several Months later......

Planets who were under the rule of the Huks were now liberated thanks to Skywalker Company's aids and supplies to planets who were under Huk rules.

Rebellions have spread through out the colonies of the Huks, forcing the Huks to relocate their non-combatants toward their home world. However not all Huk civilians will leave alive most will die in the hands of natives who treated them nothing but trash and slaves.

Only few would escape from the furious natives who wanted blood of the Huks.

Now the Skywalker Company fleet were now going towards the homeworld of the Huks, however before they could reach their homeworld they must cross one last system before arriving at their homeworld.

However before they could do that, the situation has reach to the Republic senate where they have send Jedis to solve the conflict peacefully.

This could not seat well to the Kaleesh people and along with the other races who were under the Huks rule.

Nevertheless they will meet with the Huk representative along with the Jedi to discuss the conflict peacefully.

'If that actually ever happens.' Carlos thought with a sneer.

Once the fleet was out from hyper space Carlos saw that the Republic fleet had merge with the Huk fleet.

'So much for being a third party.' Carlos though in disappointment.

Carlos then along with the Qymaen the leader of Kaleesh align with their body guards, entering the Nu Class Gunship and headed towards the meeting place.

Once they arrive, they station themselves as they wait the Jedi and the Huks representative.

It took long for the Jedi to arrived as they hear the sounds of a speeder drawing close.

"They're here and very late, so much for being a negotiators." Carlos remarked with a dissatisfied tone.

Qymaen can't help but snarl at the Jedis who were approaching towards them.

As they have arrived and exited the speeder, a human and crustacean jedi have arrived to engage peace talks, Carlos and Qymaen raised their eyebrows to see where the Huk representative.

"Greetings gentlemen, I am Jedi Master T’chooka D’oon, and this is Master Jmmaar. We are the leaders of the Republic forces in orbit and the ambassadors appointed to bring an end to this dreadful war." said the Human Jedi.

A/N: The human on the right was Master D'oon and on his left the  crustacean alien is Master Jmmaar, ignore 3PO.

"Well met Master D’oon, Master Jmmaar." Carlos said, bowing slightly. "I am Carlos Skywalker Director of Skywalker Security Forces, currently providing our services to the Kaleesh, represented here by Qymaen jai Sheelal, leader of the Kaleesh Resistance and General of their armies."

The two jedi noticed the name of Skywalker Company in which Jedi Master D'oon asked Carlos.

"Carlos, hmmm, isn't that the named of the director of Skywalker Company the father of Anakin." Master D'oon asked.

"Yes." Carlos replied.

"Why do you support the barbaric raced who have done nothing but to bring the Yam'rii death and despair." D'oon asked inquisitively.

Carlos raised his eyebrow while Qymaen gritted his teeth in anger.

"Excuse me but the only reason why I support them is that they were being oppressed and taken as slaves by the Yam'rii in which I aid them in kind to liberate themselves from the clutches of the Yam'rii." Carlos responded.

Before Master D'oon asked even further Qymaen abruptly questioned the absence of the Huk representative.

"Where is the Huk representative?"

"We have been authorized by the Yam’rii to negotiate for them." answered Master Jmmaar in a voice mixed with clicks.

Carlos frowned and spoke.

"The Republic should only be here to facilitate the peace talks between the Huks and Kaleesh. This could lead to questioning your neutrality if you represent yourselves by the Huks."

"You do not need to doubt our ability to be impartial, mercenary. We are Jedi, we are trained for this." said the Human Jedi while crossing his arms. "The Yam’rii ambassador asked us to come in his stead because he was afraid for his life. Seeing your attire, I can’t say I blame him."

Carlos and Qymaen wore full body armour and didn't trust the Huk one bit especially the last one they have pulled the previous stunt just to lower their guard and kill them.

"Are you not armed yourselves?" Carlos asked as he pointed their lightsaber on their waists.

"They are tools used for peace my fellow friend." The human spoke in smugness and his Jedi nonsense in which irked Carlos.

"Then we have a problem here you see, according to Republic laws, the lightsaber is considered a weapon. By your reasoning, Jedi, is that our weapons isn't considered weapons. The Huks and Kaleesh were not part of Republic nor under them. You are here to facilitate between the two representatives not side with them." Carlos sternly spoke.

"You don't have to worry, we Jedi were adverse in diplomacy. We will make sure that both parties will be fair and peace would be achieve for both." Master Jmmaar spoke in reassuring tone to avoid rising tensions.

Carlos stayed silent and shook his head in disappointment and Qymaen snorted, the recent Jedi diplomatic talks only ended into bloodshed.

"Yeah, there's a problem with that. You see you Jedi only brought nothing but trouble. Ever since you have arrived you have done nothing but to raised tensions, first your fleet joined forces with the Huk fleet. Second you already have destroyed your status as neutral party by representing the Huks, third you are using Republic powers to dominate this meeting in order to force us to sign whatever peace you were spouting." Carlos spoke truthfully with meaning in them.

"No!! It is you and this barbaric thing on your side should have stop this making more atrocities!! We are here to stop that!!" Master D'oon shouted in which isn't part of Jedi manners.

"We are here to stop you and your accomplice to further massacring and starving the Yam'rii even further."

Qymaen snarled in anger and looked at the human jedi.

"You knew nothing about the Huks actions towards my people!! Millions of my kind were enslave and died because of the Huk and their greed for power!! Many other races were also under their thumb who were just like us!! Where were you, Jedi, when we needed help? Nothing!!" Qymaen spat in venom towards the Jedi.

Before the two Jedi could respond, Carlos comms beep in which he received.

"The Huks what!! Very well, you have my permission to fire at the Huk ships." Carlos responded before he look at Qymaen.

"Its just as we feared they were just stalling us, cowards, come Qymaen we have to command our troops." Carlos spoke in which the Kaleesh warlord nods.

Before the could return to the gunship a loud sound possibly from the human jedi igniting his lightsaber.

"What are you doing?" His companion asked in surprised.

"The leaders are here if we captured them and forced them to surrender this war will be over." The human spoke as he dash towards Carlos and Qymaen.

Master Jmmaar hesitate but didn't joined his companion but stayed in his position.

The Human jedi used the force to push away the Kaleesh Guards who were protecting Qymaen.

Seeing this Qymaen brought his two sword into bare and engage the human jedi.

Modified Eldar Power Sword

The two clash swords, Jedi D'oon surprised that his lightsaber didn't easily cut Qymaen swords.

Qymaen kick the Jedi with full force that the human jedi was thrown a feet away. The human jedi cough for a minute before he stands up engage Qymaen again this time with aggressive force.

Qymaen was in defensive stance as he parried the Jedi's attack gracefully, the Jedi's companion was surprised to see Qymaen successfully parried blow after blow from the Jedi.

The human jedi was frustrated that none of his attacks were hitting him, he continued to press on until he made a mistake.

He was about to slash a heavy blow to Qymaen until Qymaen dodge the attack and strike the Jedi leaving cuts to his abdomen.

The human jedi roared in pain before looking at the Kaleesh warlord with anger, and launch at him with fury strikes.

'This is bad.' Carlos though as he saw Qymaen getting tired deflecting the Jedi strikes leaving him no end to retaliate.

He glanced at his droids and mentally ordered them to be ready to subdue the Jedi.

However before they could do that the crab like jedi used his force powers to put a sleep to the human jedi.

"Master D'oon stop this nonsense!! You have no recollection on this meeting." Master Jmaar commanded.

Master D'oon halts completely almost striking Qymaen in the torso, and spoke.

"I have no collection on this meeting." He copied his companions word.

"Now sleep." Master Jmmaar continued.

And there the human slump down and slept like a log.

"I apologize for my companion's behavior, he is not well suited for diplomatic talks." Master Jmmaar spoke while he continue to have heavy breathes.

Carlos and Qymaen was surprised by his actions but still wary but Carlos step up and spoke.

"I will proposed a deal but first is to told your fleet to stand down and not to interfere the manners between us and the Huks. Also I have evidences to prove that the Yam'rii atrocious actions against the Kaleesh and also other races on this sector." Carlos spoke.

"Very well I will told the Captain this predicament. In return you will provide the evidence of the Yam'rii committing atrocious acts." Master Jmmaar replied before he contacted the Captain to hold not interfere the battle.

Carlos nods while he glance at the other Jedi who was cuff by his droids with a special cuff that neutralise his force abilities unable to form supernatural feats. Carlos sigh in dissapointment, and thought if it better if the sith empire didn't go away.

Carlos then glance at space to see Thrawn perfectly destroyed the Huk fleet in a manner of minutes, resulting the Huk ships becoming space junk in space.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
666K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC