✔︎𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 �...

By SunaliThakur

Are you looking for a cute romantic full of LOVE and a little bit of drama in a Arrange marriage? Here is yo... More

1: Nervous
2 - Racing Hearts
Aesthetics
3 -Claim it
4 -Get out
Character Description
5 - It's a Mithai Date in Balcony
6 - His sudden confession
7 - Seduction at it's Best
8 - Breaking the Bed
9 - Wedding Bells
10 - Sizzling Punishment
11 - Fake it till they take it
12 - A previous Connection
14 - Separating
15 - Her First Love Letter
16 - Balcony wala alomost Romance
17 - It's Pehli Fight
18 - His Care, Bina Jataye
19 - Love and Insecurities
20 - She's the Most Beautiful Woman
21 - It's About You
22 - I'm ready
23 - She Saved Him
24 - Her Guardian Angel
25 - Sunshine
26 - His world Shattering
27 - She's very Critical
28 - Shocking News and Changing Relation
29 - New Hopes
30 - Stop being a Burden
31 - Loosing his Biwi
32 - Win her Back
33 - His Efforts towards Her
34 - It's a good News
35 - Bua ji in the House
36 - She have a Son
37 - Punishments in Office
38 - Safe in his pocket
39 - Mischievous Nirmaan
40 - Dhabe Wali Date
41 - Rain and Backseat
Not an early update
42 - Intense in Rain
43 - Chai Samosa in Baarish
44 - Their Fantasies for one another
45 - Phone Calls
46 - Plans for Tomorrow
47 - Maan is Back
48 - It's happening on the Swing
49 - More surprises for his wild Cat
Subi and Maan wanna talk
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
(Book 2) 1- In the Auditorium
(Book 2) 2 - She is back
3 - Foreplays
4 - Gifts of Imperfection
5 - Blood Curdling Scream
6 - It's a Special day
7 - Birthday Surprises
8 - It's in Leh
9 - Subi is High
10 - Nimbu is dead
11 - Last night in leh
12 - Back to work
13 - Unknown messages
14 - She's the boss
15 - Too many shocks
16 - Positive reports
17 - Good News
18 - Mood Swings
19 - A new Family member
Epilogue
Special Note with Love
The Trip(Bonus)
Stepping into Gulf

13 - A little Makeout and her Plan

78K 3.6K 40
By SunaliThakur

Hello people..thanking you all for the support you are giving me....
Keep supporting and vote if you are liking it..and comments

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW FOR MORE UPDATES
——————
AUTHOR's POV

As much as they were enjoying it. Subí's face was flushed with embarrassment. She never knew who was Nirmaan's Dadi. Even though her alliance was fixed with Nirmaan. She knew nothing about him. It was Nirmaan's efforts that he made to meet a few times.

She didn't knew much back then except for the thing that he wasn't exactly what she thought.

But, right now Nirmaan's constant Silent stare and Bua jis' glaring on top of everyone laughing wasn't helping.

Bua ji was about say something stupid, Nirmaan sensing it stood abruptly and started moving saying "we should rest now, there's a lot of work to be done for next few days."

They all chucked thinking he's embarrassed but didn't streach much as they were tired.

Subi hesitantly started walking behind him following his steps to the room.

He was waiting for her to enter holding the door. She hesitantly entered. Nirmaan closed the door and turned to see his Biwi standing with her back to him. "Biwi?",she didn't say anything.

"Biwi...look at me.", he ordered. As she slowly looked up from floor and turned. He took two long strides to her and hoovered over her. "Care to explain?", he asked as his fingers were brushing over her arm.

a....I.....I ...woo..", she just said some random words but couldn't utter anything. "Soo...?, what did you call me?", he moved his finger to collarbone as she closed her shuttering under his touch.

"Maan..."was the only word came out. "What did I tell you BiWi...?", as she looked up at me. "You will be punished if you make a mistake"

She quickly stepped back, "Maan yeh toh galat baat hai na...woh toh shadi se pehli ki baat thi..aur mujhe toh pataa bhi nahi tha ki woh aapki Dadi hain", (Maan this is wrong, that was before our marriage, and I didn't even know that she was your Grandma.)

"Doesn't matter", he took another step closer as she took one back. "Let me see, you'll be getting how many punishments...?", he said looking her straight. "What do you mean by how many?", Subi knew very well he just wants a reason. She was a little worried knowing what kind of punishment he gives.

"I think 3 would be enough, ", telling to himself still coming closer. "For embarrassing me, giving me one of your Creative Names " "and now", he stood in front of her as her back hits the wall. "Running away from your punishment", giving her a smirk.

"Ho...how...thh...three....naam toh aapko pehle bhi diya tha na, "washing powder NIRMAAA....", she stuttered but still didn't forgets to tease her husband.

Nirmaan raised her eyebrow. "You've got guts BiWi", "So?, you didn't answer my question...how 3?", she asked.

""Because everyone knows that you called be GABBAR", he said and a snort escaped her mouth but she quickly composed herself.

"He took her in arms "You can call me whatever you want but, inside the bedroom. No one is allowed to know about what is going on between you and me."

But Maan, "we weren't a couple then, stop being possessive,"GABBAR SINGH NIRMA...."

As he looked her amused faced. "Not my problem, you might not have known, but for me you've belonged to me, even then."

She was in her arms for few minutes when she asked, "Maan?, you never told me who you've known me even before we met"

He looks down as she looks up meeting his eyes. "And you never told me, how you feel about me?", he was definitely seducing her. "Kya Maan...aap kabhi seedha Jawab nahi de sakte..."(what Maan, you never ever answer me properly?)

He chuckled as she came out of embrace and turned saying, "okay, now let me go and freshen up", she was doing happy dance thinking she escaped the punishment when a pair of strong locked her. And she visibly huffed knowing her happy dance was gone all waste.

"Trying to act smart..hmm", he whispered and without wasting anytime he picked her up, making her lie on bed. She was wearing a suit for a comfortable journey.

Nirmaan removed her dupatta from around her neck kissing her both cheeks and then the corner of her neck. Throwing it somewhere in the room, his hand started roaming around her waist and stomach which was still all covered. Nirmaan was controlling himself very hard. Even he couldn't understand where was this patience coming from being the impatient man he is. But for Subi he was ready to wait for as long as she want.

Their chests were touching as Subi's breathing was getting heavy by each second. He turned Subi to make her lie as her back was facing him.
His hands slowly moved around her neck. His hands stopped at her zipper and he slowly opened it leaving it bare for him to explore. Subi clutched the pillow tight.

Nirmaan's hand reaches her shoulder and slipping it down. He entered his hand sliding through the zipper to front. He stopped when he touched something.

Subi turned to look as he looked her confused. Subi understood and explained, " it's a stick on bra.", "sooo...it's very uncomfortable to wear straps and that too for such a long journey, sooo...", she said lowly without much expression. Maan squinted his brows and then burst out laughing seeing how red she is going.

Subi picks the pillow and throws it on his face with full force. "You definitely know how to change a romantic moment ", he said between laughter. "You mean spoil", as Subi crossed her arms in agitation and also to not let this dress slip any further.

"But, I still like it", As Maan kissed her pout and took her in his arms. Maan's fingers were roaming all around her back and she was just lying with her head on his chest hugging her.

"Biwi?", to she hummed. "Your punishment is still pending", and Subi looked him thinking, "he still didn't forget about it, he just wants a reason to bite me",and she rolled her eyes.
"Stop adding to your of Punishment, you are not supposed to do that", referring to her rolling eyes.

He came closer to give the punishment when she stopped him frantically. "Please Maan don't, aap mujhe baad main makeup se chupane bhi nahi doge....please not here..",she spoke fastly. "I'll do whatever you want, but please, not this, there will be soo many people.please Maan please", (please Maan , you don't even let me cover it, and there are going to be soo many people here. Please Maan please)

"Soch lo, next time won't be something so easy, and you can't say no", she nodd her head quickly, she just wanted to get rid of his display of punishment.

But she was unaware of his wicked plan. Subi sat and tried closing her zipper while Maan was looking her, his head resting on headboard. "You want me to help you?", he asked with a smirk. "No thank you", knowing where his help will lead to. After some struggle she was finally done.

"You know it's your last day in this room, right?", she asked and Maan rolled his eyes. "Biwi, do we really have to do, can't we just go to the final part?", Nirmaan asked sitting straight.

"Do you want it or not?", and Maan pulled her near as she was dealing him. "You are becoming MRS NIRMAAN SINGH RATHORE, I see", "Learning from the best", she answered.

"If that's what makes you happy", Maan hugged her looking up and Subi closed her eyes relaxing in his arms.
__________________

A hot make out session, of course interrupted..

What is cooki between Subi and Nirmaan ,?
What will Subi make Maan do?

Stay tuned to know and get your answers

HASTA LA PROXIMA, MIS AMORES💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.3K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...
33K 1.4K 7
It's a typical arrange marriage story dating back to 80's. 𝙎𝘼𝘼𝙉𝙑𝙄 𝘼𝘽𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘼𝙅 𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙍𝘼 She is 18 y/o girl from a village having les...
1.3M 64.1K 37
Ruhaan oberoi and sitara Khanna tied a knot of marriage six months back. A power couple for the outside world. But inside the four wall they are just...
84.8K 3.4K 37
Sequel to Halcyon "Kismat se humein aap humdum mil gaye, Jaise ke dua ko alfaaz mil gaye. Socha jo nhi vo haasil ho gaya, Chahun aur kya ke khuda de...