TEMPTATION [Cha Eunwoo 18+]

By Alcoholicpanda

Temptation .The desire of doing something, especially something wrong or unwise. For him she was a dark fanta... More

Introduction
1. Dominant Demeanor
2. Cupcake
3. Nocturnal Emission
4. A Friend
5. Attention
6. Touch Me [๐Ÿ”ž]
7. Your Touch [ ๐Ÿ”ž ]
8. The Taste of You
9. Nightmares
11. Alcohol ๐Ÿ”ž
12. Taehyung
13. Black Vehicle
14. Heartbeat
15. Love
16. Beauty [๐Ÿ”ž]
17. Drug
18. Lies
19. Your Plaything
20. The Girls
21. Chase
22. Try
23. Use Me
24. Perfect Distraction [๐Ÿ”ž]
25. Tension

10. Stay

856 35 5
By Alcoholicpanda

'Don't go, even if I tell you to leave.'

Listen to: All Mine by Brent Faiyaz for a better experience ❕‼

AUTHOR'S POV

"Where are we going Mr. Cha?" She asked tilting her head over him. Her hair was swaying by the wind that was blowing through the car window.

It was a sunny day, a little bit hot than the usual. Eunwoo was speeding his car through the unknown field covered with grass and colourful flowers.

He didn't give her a response, instead he increased the volume of the radio humming to the song that was playing.

All Mine, Brent Faiyaz

'We both still young so what's the rush?'

He singed along the song. Y/n's gaze shifted to his lips that moved along every word. She was lost in his pink lips that drives her crazy.

Who knew that Mr. Cha could sing.

That's so unlike him.

The silence was comforting. She liked it. She liked being close to him, being beside him even though they're not talking.

She liked watching him, especially his eyes...even though she couldn't read his emotions through them.

His hazel orbs were magical.

"We're almost there" he spoke pulling her to reality. Y/n nodded giving him a weak smile. She was leaning against the chair making herself comfortable to the point that she started feeling sleepy.

"Are you hungry?" He asked placing his hand on her thigh. Sending an electricity down her spine.

"Yeah" she responded giving him a small nod. His fingers were sliding up and down her thighs making her unable to concentrate.

She could feel her pussy throbbing by his simple touch. She wanted him to go further just like the last time he fingered her in the car.

"What's on your mind?" He smiled looking at her with the corner of his eyes."Nothing" she was quick to reply. She felt so embarrassed. Her eyes shifted towards the window.

Leaving him to smile in pride.

"Where is this place?" She asked, her eyes admiring the view in front of her. The resort was beautiful. You could see the beautiful and shiny lake across the restaurant.

"One of my properties" he spoke without giving her a glance. Y/n's jaw dropped. She sometimes forgets that she's the secretary of one of the most rich and powerful man in Korea.

"It's beautiful" she exclaimed with honesty. Indeed, it was beautiful. Heavenly.

"I know" he said with his usual cold tone.

"I've never heard about this place though, I mean I'm your secretary I'm supposed to know this kinda stuff" her eyes widened looking him with that innocent expression.

"Nobody knows" he spoke guiding her to the reception. "But now you do" he shifted hie gaze back to her, staring at her for several seconds. "You're the only one who knows about it. And I'd like to keep it that way".

His eyes never left hers. She could see that he was not joking about this. The seriousness and the sadness in his eyes were so visible.

'But why me?' She thought. Why did he tell her? Why is he making her feel special? "

The receptionist handed the keys to Eunwoo giving him a wide smile. "Enjoy" she then exclaimed. Seems like she wanted his attention.

Eunwoo ignored her like he ignores every other thing in his life.

"C'mon, let's go" he ordered Y/n.

The girl followed him fastening her pace just so she could keep up with him.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked as they walked.

"Last one!" She could sense the frustration in his tone.

"Why are we here? I mean why did you bring me here?" She said with a voice full of curiosity."I thought you were hungry" he gave her the most obvious response.

"And plus I'm so exhausted form all the meetings we attended this morning and I want to relax" he took his time to explain.

"Oh" she laughed awkwardly. 'What were you thinking Y/n?!' She scolded herself.

"Let's eat something " he smiled taking her hands with his and guiding her to the restaurant.

And now he's smiling?! Damn this man and his mood swings.

SAMARA'S POV

"I'd love to meet you again" I smiled at Namjoon as I gave him back his coat. What a gentleman he is. He just brought me home from our "second" date.

"So you're suggesting a third date?" He smiled flashing his cute dimples. He then took his coat without breaking the eye contact.

"Seems like it" I chuckled.

I know that dating during my healing era is not a good idea. But this man is everything I ever wanted. He's sweet, caring and thoughtful. He's smart and handsome and he also treats me right.

What more do I want?

"I hope you enjoyed the date" he uttered scratching the back of his head. There was a tension between us. We both wanted something but either of us was afraid to take a step forward.

But then Namjoon walked closer, his fingers moved the strands of my hair to the side. His eyes never left mine.

He slowly edged over my face and I closed my eyes. This is it. He's going to kiss you Samara. I could feel my heartbeat pounding in my chest like crazy.

Honey. That's the first flavour that came in my mind the second I felt his lips on mine. Namjoon kissed me delicately as if I'm a fragile vase. He kissed me gently while his hand shifted to the back of my head, getting lost in my hair.

My hands rested on his well built chest, sliding up and down to feel him in some sort of way.

One thing led to another and the gentle kiss turned into a heated make out session.

It's been years since I had an intimate moment with someone. I couldn't control myself anymore.

I was so horny. Can you blame me?

I wrapped my legs around Namjoon's waist while he proceeded to my apartment.

Y/N'S POV

We could've had lunch at the office I don't see the point of dragging me here. Why does this man needs to be complicated?

"Can we stay here for the night?" Mr. Cha asked me taking a sip of his orange juice.

'What do you mean sir?' I couldn't even look up at him.

I started chewing the food inside my mouth as I analyzed his question in my head. I know what that means. If I'm staying for the night there will be no turning back.

He's gonna have me...all of me.

I like this man. I like him to the point that I'm willing to leave everything behind just to be close to him. I know that I'm going to be one of his toys, I know that.

He sometimes makes me think that he likes me but then he makes an obvious thing just to prove me wrong. My delusional self can't handle it.

"But I didn't bring my clothes" I tried to find excuses.

"You don't have to, I can buy you whatever you want for the night" he demanded with a stern voice, watching me with those siren hazel orbs. "Come on Y/n, today's meeting drained me. Let's just relax" he said, not breaking the eye contact.

"Okay, we can stay here" I stated with a forced smile. 'Yes, I gave in Cha Eunwoo! You can have me'

It hurts to know that he'll never feel what I feel. But it's a win win situation for me.

At least I'll have him close.

I could see Eunwoo's eyes shining from my response. "Good" he said flashing a genuine smile

Eunwoo disappeared after we had dinner, he had booked two different rooms for both of us and told me that he had bought everything that I need for today, so I headed to my room to change into something comfortable in order to wonder all over the place.

'So he's not trying to sleep with you?' a question clicked inside my head. Maybe I'm just getting the wrong ideas. Maybe he's just trying to be nice to me. Even though he can be touchy sometimes.

I smiled to myself.

As I finished changing, I headed out to look around this beautiful resort.

I was on my way to the lounge when I noticed Eunwoo's figure seating near the swimming pool under the pale moonlight. He was seating alone staring into nothingness.

He seemed lonely.

I was doubting to check up on him as Mr. Cha tends to snap at me whenever he's not feeling good. I told myself that it's better to leave him that way. I shouldn't be disturbing him.

As I turned my heels to go back, I heard his voice calling out for me.

"Stay" he said.

'Shoot! Did I make it obvious that I was looking at him?'

"Don't go cupcake"

I swear, this man knows how to melt my heart.

"Come here" he patted the space beside him motioning me to seat with him.

'Is he going to drown me in the swimming pool?' why is he being nice all of a sudden? Why is he smiling to me? Lord! I don't get this man.

I took slow steps and sat beside him.

"Don't ask me questions, jus seat beside me" he said, staring into the blue water that was shining into the swimming pool. 'God! Cha Eunwoo!! Stop playing with me!'

"Sure" I gave him a response making myself comfortable beside him.

"I hate being alone" he spoke all of a sudden.

His eyes weren't intimidating anymore. I could tell he was hurt by something.

"So don't go, even if I tell you to leave" Mr. Cha Eunwoo spoke tilting his head over me.

'What do you mean Eunwoo? Please don't play with me. Stop feeding into my delusions and guiding me to the wrong path. Stop making me feel special when I know damn well that I'm gonna be one of your toys. Please stop! Stop before I fall for you.'

A/N: Hey guys💔 it's your lazy Author here 😭😶 I'm really sorry for the late update. This is just a filler chapter, so I apologize if it was boring.  Sorry for any grammar or spelling error since I didn't edit this chapter. Lastly, I wanna thank those who are constantly voting for this book😘 Thank you so much y'all, thank you for supporting me and for being my number one motivation. 🦋

Love ya💜 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 43.8K 44
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...
253K 10.9K 40
in past yn- jungkook....i love you.... jk- what you said? you ugly pig.....how dare to confess me with this ugly face.... he throw chocolate which yn...
118K 4.2K 46
She bit her lip to prevent her moans while he trailed open mouth kisses down her neck. " Shh" he whispered from behind. "You don't want us to get cau...
1M 29K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...