{My Idol} Mlb X Reader

Von Kyliecharm

"I've always wanted to sing on stage with crowd's of people screaming my name..." "But that day will never co... Mehr

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}

{7}

815 50 1
Von Kyliecharm

_________________________________

Mmmh...what time is it? I turned over to my bedside table picking up my phone flooded with dms.

What in the world?

Carefully scrolling through the dms from fans, news articles, and a few companies.

*Unnie is everything alright? Why did you leave DY entertainment?

*Hello L/n, this is PATCH we would like an exclusive interview with you about leaving your old entertainment company.

*Y/n!!! Please don't tell me it's true?!

*Hello L/n, I am Kim Jeon Hwag I would like to personally discuss an exclusive contact with my company Quin Entertainment.

*I'll support you whatever you choose unnie!!

Opening up the app flooded with more questions. I guess the cat is out of the bag as I swap to the left of the screen my profile popping up.

My last social media update of me and the other trainee in the debut line up standing in front of a mirror for a group picture.

It's almost similar to the produce days...the beginning of my trainee days and I end up back to square one?

Taking in a deep breath going to settings on the app turning my profile to private.

I toss my phone across my bed.

I pull my knees toward my chest taking in a deep breath...Did I make the right decision coming back home?

My ringtone starts blasting as the caller ID is rose. I quickly fling my body across my bed grabbing my phone to answer her.

"Hello?"

"Y/n! Are you still coming to Alix and Kim's race?! We're all here waiting for you!"

Oh crap...
           I forgot....

"I'm so sorry Rose I completely forgot but I'll come to the race! I'll be there in a few minutes."

"It's alright y/n you have a lot on your plate. Will see you soon!"

Rose hung up the call first as I throw on a fresh pair of clothes before throwing on my shoes. I run down the stairs passing by the kitchen.

I'll have to text mom and dad where I'm heading as I open the front door stepping down the steps as a large black car pulls up.

The passenger door opens revealing Adrien "I guess we're both late for the race. Jump in I'll give you a ride."

"Thanks!"

I quickly hop into the vehicle putting on my seat belt. Adrien nervously glance at you trying to figure out how to start a conversation.

He opens his mouth but the car makes a full stop as you step out of the car arriving at Arc de Triomphe.

"Wait up!" He exclaimed as I slowed down a bit. "Sorry, didn't mean to leave you behind."

I apologize to him as he flashes a smile "It's alright. Let's try to catch up to the group."

We walked together with a few small talks in between the silence.

Not too far the group stands around watching Alix and Kim race around the Arc De Triomphe.

"Y/n! Adrien! You guys finally made it!" Nino exclaimed running up to us.

Marin cling his fist jealous seeing you arriving with Adrien.

Alix and Kim stop in front of their friends finishing their first lap.

"You got speed man but let's see who's the fastest in the group!" Kim agrees with Alix as they turned their attention to the group.

"This will be so much fun!" Rose exclaimed hyping up the whole group but Adrien and Marin seemed a bit hesitant.

I wonder what's on their minds?

"It will be a good activity for all of us to enjoy. You never know you just might beat Kim and Alix." I smiled at them as I hear a distance yell from Kim.

"It would be fun to race everyone." Adrien blushes a bit.

"W-what a bright idea m-my y/n! N-no not m-my y/n?! J-just y/n!" Marin stutters a bit causing his whole face to turn red.

I hope he doesn't lose his stutter. It's adorable.

I walk over to the line up as everyone put a foot forward at the starting line.

"3,"

"2,"

"1!"

I took in a deep breath as Alix and Kim speed off as I follow their tracks running pass a few adults, trees, and vendor selling ice cream.

I glance over my shoulder Rose, Juleka, Nathaniel, Myléne, and Max a bit behind.

While Adrien, Marin, Nino, Alya, and Ivan not too far from me.

Mmmh should I slow down and talk or pass Alix and Kim?

The end mark wasn't too far from us as I picked up my speed

"Aren't you two suppose to be fast?" I lightly teased them passing them crossing the end mark.

"Wow! We haven't met someone beat us in a race!"

"Where did you learn to run so easily? You're not even breathing heavy?!" Kim exclaims as I whip the sweat rolling from my forehead.

"I've dealt a bit of cardio training back in Korea." I kept it short and simple as they were impressed.

If only they knew the hardships I went through...

The rest of the group catches up as Juleka is on the phone but hangs up the call.

"My mom wants to invite everyone over for a feast for the winner of the race." Juleka muttered to the group as everyone became excited.

It will be nice sitting down together as friends...when was the last time I ever had a meal with them?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

191K 4.3K 14
Being a student and Ladybug is such a big predicament, but it is not as hard when one day everything in your class just changed. 5 years ago, I was k...
12.1K 335 19
You're a new transfer student at Collège Françoise Dupont. You thought it was just going to be a normal school year, but you got dragged into some pr...
60.4K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
45.9K 1.3K 45
They said every 5000 years, the Phoenix rises from the ashes and starts a new life. Cathy Loirei, a girl who likes photography suddenly takes a phot...