Finding Mr. Knight (DDLB) | ✔️

By BoundlessReverie

✔️ | What happens if you fall for a man after only a few dates? And what do you do when he disappears from y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40. Epilogue

19.

9K 268 49
By BoundlessReverie

A/N - Sorry for the wait, but here's an extra long chapter to make up for it (◕‿◕✿)

I didn't fully edit yet, so if there are any spelling mistakes at all, please feel free to comment!
____________________________

A few days passed since I've moved in to my new apartment and a few days since I've seen Alek. Well, he did stop by the bar yesterday during my break, but that wasn't even a full hour!

I got really busy with work at the bar the last couple of days so it's been hard to do really anything, but it's also made me so tired! What made up for not really seeing Alek was him texting me all freaking day!

I'm the type of person who responds to messages quickly, but Alek was even faster than me! I'm surprised he wants to talk to me so much! Some were so simple too whether it was him asking me what I had for lunch, or how just how my day was.

He'd always beat me at sending good morning texts and he called me every day of the week so far! The fourth day he called me, he was saying some really dirty things. I wanted to touch myself so badly but I've never done that on the phone with anyone before. I got so nervous!

Even though I didn't get to sleep in his arms, talking to him until I fell asleep made it feel like he was really there with me. Holding me, touching me. . . It made it hard not to tell Alek that I love him.

I just love everything about him. He's kind, he cares about me and I feel like he actually wants to see me rather than Adam. I don't hate many people, but I hate him. Alek doesn't make me feel like I'm  a burden.

He's barely been on my mind since things ended between us and it makes me really happy. He hurt my feelings all the time and I wish things ended sooner, but I don't know. Maybe I'm just a little naïve when it comes to certain things. Even though he hurt me, I still felt safe being with Adam, but thinking about it makes me wonder if I was just not wanting to be alone. I forgot how lonely it can be.

It's just boring watching movies by yourself and making dinner all alone, but I haven't had to do that much since I made friends. I love them too, they're my whole world.

When I saw Chris the next day he was being very standoffish towards me and I really didn't like it. I cried in the bathroom during my lunch break until someone came in. That someone ended up being Chris, of course. At that point he cried because I was crying and I cried even more because Chris was crying. We were a mess, but we hugged and talked it out a little bit.

It still feels like something's off between us but it's better. I just haven't been sharing anything with him about Alek, even though all I want is to tell him how happy and loved I feel, but I just don't think he'll be very happy for me. It makes me sad.

I told Fox about it because he's also my best friend, but I've always felt more connected with Chris. Maybe because he was my first real friend and the first person to actually want to speak with me. It was nice telling someone though. Fox was really happy for me. He let me go on for hours while I talked about Alek. It's easy now that they know about us.

I got really nervous for my date tonight so I invited Fox over to help me get dressed. I was too tired to pick something out last night and if I did it on my own today, I know I'll never be ready for tonight. I worked really early today so I could leave at three. That gives me three hours to get ready. I just hope we have enough time.

I was just just putting on my fuzzy pajamas and drying my hair when there was a knock on the door, letting me know Fox was here.

I ran and opened the door, tightly wrapping my arms around him before he could get a word in.

"Hi, Fox!" I grinned.

"Hey! Oh my god, those pajamas are so cute!"

"Thank you." I giggled, looking down at them. They had cute cactuses all over them and they had really silly smiles!

"I like your outfit too, it's so pretty!" Fox always has the best style! I wish I could pull off what he wears. He always dresses up in something flashy.

Today he was wearing a sheer black shirt that had gold floral stitching and black high waisted pants that were wide around the bottom of his legs. His jewelry is what really put everything together. Pretty gold earrings, a gold necklace, bracelets and a black and gold designer bag. Oh! And pretty black platform boots!

If I ever need help with clothes, Fox is the person I go to! I swear he's a model. Or he should be one. I would never be romantically interested in Fox but he is the most gorgeous person I have ever seen.

"Why thank you." He smirked, doing a cute little spin around. "I believe we have a date to prep for. Ugh, you're going to look so fuckable when I'm done with you. Not that you don't now, but you're looking hot as fuck tonight, babe." Fox took my hand and dragged me towards my bedroom.

When we got in, he pushed me down on my bed and walked over to my closet.

I crossed my legs up on the bed and watched as he tore through my clothes.

"Do you know where he's taking you?"

"Um, no. He didn't tell me, but it won't be anything really fancy. Especially because of last time. . . I don't like those places. The people are mean and it's not me." I sighed. Just thinking about it I can almost feel the way the hot pasta burned my skin.

I hope that never happens again.

"Fair enough. Fuck, if that was me. . . Let's just say she'd be crying in the bathroom for weeks. I hope she lost her job, and I hope Alek doesn't fuck up again because if he does, I'm sorry babe but he's getting his ass beat." Fox scowled, looking at me over his shoulder.

"I don't think he'll be like that again, things are. . . They're different. You know, I'm really happy you're helping me and I'm even happier that you're giving Alek a chance. Chris doesn't like him very much." I sighed.

"I'm sure he'll come around, just give him time. He's just acting that way because he cares about you, you know that, right?" Fox asked.

"I know he does, I've just never seen him act like that before. I didn't like it."

Fox took something off its hanger and threw it at me, then turned back towards the closet.

"I get it, but with you being little, of course he's going to be more protective. We all are, Noah. You need someone who's going to be there for you, someone who's going to care for you and love you unconditionally. If you think that person is Alek, I'll support you a hundred percent of the way." He grinned. "Here, try these on."

"These are way too small!" I gasped. "My bum barely fits in these and it's not even that big!"

"The tighter the better babe, quit being dramatic. These will fit you like a glove."

When I got into the bathroom, I looked at the shirt he gave me and my eyes went wide.

I opened the door and poked my head out.

"Fox, I'm not wearing this top!" I yelled.

It was a skin tight skims bodysuit that was made of a dark brown leather material. Fox got it for me for Christmas and I've never worn it! It looks so freaking tiny and—

"Yes you are. I bet you haven't even worn it before. Trust me babe, you're going to look so good!"

I huffed out a sigh of frustration and closed the bathroom door.

"These aren't even for men." I grumbled, tossing my shirt to the floor.

The thing didn't even have sleeves! It was more like a tank top, but the straps were thicker. It was a struggle to try and put on, but it was surprisingly comfortable besides the slight pressure on my chest. It kind of looks like I'm suffocating, but it didn't feel that way. Much.

I didn't do up the bottom of the bodysuit because that just sounded uncomfortable. Instead I just tucked them in the blue jeans Fox picked for me.

Looking at myself in the mirror, at first glance I thought it looked ridiculous. Me wearing a shirt this tight, but in all honesty it didn't look horrible. Although the pants were really tight, I had to tuck. I hate doing that, it feels so weird!

When I came back out, I shyly cleared my throat.

Fox spun around and looked at me in shock; his lips parting to form a dramatic "o" shape.

"Damn, I'd fuck you."

I choked on the air as I tried to speak, but instead my cheeks got really hot.

"S-Shut up, stop saying that! Does it look okay?"

"Did you not hear what I just said?" He laughed. "Yes, you look great. Just like I thought you would when I got this for you. I can't believe you've never worn it before!"

"It's just out of my comfort zone, Fox. You know I don't wear stuff like this." I blushed.

"Sometimes it's good to get out of your comfort zone. Now sit down, we have to get your face and hair ready." He grinned, patting his hand against the mattress.

There was a bag beside me filled with random things and I have absolutely no idea what they're used for.

"I brought some of my best products for today. You're going to look and smell so amazing."

Fox put so many different things on me. Serums, lotions, perfumes, hair gel and probably a thousand other things.

If I was on my own would most definitely not be doing any of this, but I have to admit it does feel refreshing. And I do smell yummy. I hope Alek likes it.

"We're done. You look amazing. I'll be surprised if you don't give the guy a heart attack." He smirked.

I giggled and shook my head. "What time is it?"

"Uh— five forty five."

"Oh my god! He's going to be here any minute!" I panicked.

"Breathe, babe. You're going to be fine. Make sure you call me if you need anything, yeah?"

I nodded and took a trembling breath. "Okay."

Fox gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek then left my apartment with five minutes to spare. I ran to my bathroom and looked at myself. My skin looks like it's glowing, my eyes don't look tired, and my hair feels so soft!  It's crazy what a few products can do for you.

It felt weird having my arms fully visible so I quickly slid my feet across the floor and grabbed a pretty wool cardigan to wear over top. I'm  not used to seeing my body like this!

I shrieked when my phone started ringing, and I knew it was that time.

I'm so nervous and I don't know why! It's not like we haven't been talking or doing well, other things!

"H-Hello?" I asked shyly.

"It's me, sweetheart. Can I come in?"

"Sure! Yep! Come right up!" I grimaced at how embarassing I sounded and buzzed Alek up. I didn't even wait to see if he answered or not!

I ran to the front door and stood on my tip toes, watching through the tiny hole in the door.

I heard the elevator ding and footsteps getting closer. The louder they got, the harder my heart pounded.

I lowered myself to the ground and rested my back against the door.

"You can do this, everything is going to be fine." I told myself.

When he knocked, I opened the door slowly, keeping my body hidden behind the door.

"H-Hello." I stammered, gulping nervously when I saw how handsome Alek looked.

A form fitted t-shirt, dark blue jeans and a leather jacket that made my mouth water. He looked so effortlessly casual and handsome.

"Why are you hiding, sweet boy? Don't you want to see what I've got for you?" He gave me a cocky smile as he leaned against the door frame.

I shuffled backwards and opened the door, holding my cardigan closed; my arms crossed against my stomach.

"What do you have?" I asked curiously.

"I have two things, actually." He smiled, stepping through the threshold.

He brought his hand out from behind his back and held out the most beautiful bouquet of pink and white amaryllis.

"Oh my god! They're so pretty!" I yelled excitedly. "I love them, thank you so so much!"

"Wait until you see this, sweet boy." And magically he pulled out a pink teddy from behind his back!

"A pink teddy?! For me?!"

He got this all for me?!

I pulled the teddy from his hands and hugged her close. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squealed. "Her name is Mrs. Cuddles!" I giggled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You're so fucking adorable." He shook his head with an amused grin.

"And you're the bestest! I love you!" I covered my mouth with both hands. "I mean I love it! I meant to say I love it, not you. Not that I dont— I mean, I—" oh god, oh god, oh god.

"I'm glad you love it, sweetheart." The look in Alek's eyes made me speechless. Without a word he set down the flowers and placed Mrs. Cuddles on the counter. He didn't think twice before picking me up from the ground, giving me no choice but to wrap my legs around his waist.

"I love seeing you so flustered." He said in a salacious whisper. Alek's hand slid up my back, underneath the cardigan.

"Are you wearing leather? You're trying to kill me, aren't you." He breathed out heavily, tightening his hold on my body.

"N-No, I would never do that." I blushed.

"You better let me get a good look of you after, sweet boy. Fuck, the things I want to do to you right now." He groaned.

I looked down at Alek with my lip pulled between my teeth.

"I know, I know. We have to talk first, I just can't help myself around you. God, I missed you this week."

"C-Can I please have a kiss?" I looked up at him bashfully; my voice barely above a whisper.

"I was hoping you would say that." He had a feral look in his eyes when he pushed me back and pinned me between him and the fridge.

Alek didn't start at my lips again, much to my dismay. He slid down the sleeve of my cardigan and kissed my shoulder, swiftly making his way to my neck; attacking me with sensual, mind-blowing kisses.

A moan fell past my lips when he finally started kissing me. It's the most intoxicating feeling to be held and kissed this way. The passion we share is something I could never get sick of no matter the circumstance. Even when I thought he abandoned me, there's nothing I wanted more than to feel his mouth on me.

Alek's hands made their way to my bum; his hips gyrating needily against my bottom. I could feel his bulge rubbing against me and it felt so good.

He pulled back after a few more seconds and I immediately felt disappointed.

"Jesus Christ, Noah." He huffed out a laugh and kissed me one last time, setting me down on my wobbly legs. "Sexy little thing you are. Let me see what you're hiding from me under that cardigan."

"What if you don't like it?"

Alek took my hand in his and held it against is groin. "Does it feel like I don't like it?" He smirked.

Before removing my hand from his manhood I might have got a better feel. I thought it was a subtle squeeze, but when Alek nearly moaned, it brought me back to reality.

Alek slid the other shoulder of my cardigan down, revealing the form fitting outfit I had on.

"Beautiful. You are breathtaking, sweet boy. Come on, let's get some dinner and we'll talk, yes?"

I nodded shyly, moving to pull my cardigan back up.

"And you're leaving the sweater. It's hot out this evening, you won't be needing it."

I complied without a second thought. Listening to what he wanted me to do has never been easier. The demand made me feel all tingly inside. I didn't even feel the anxiety of what he thought of my body. The way he looked at me gave me a confidence like no other.

Even just feeling how excited he was made me feel so much more confident. 

Before we left, I placed my flowers in a vase and ran to put Mrs. Cuddles in bed with Mr. Lion and Mr. Snuggles. I gave them all a kiss goodbye then we went out to the car.

____________________________

I was surprised when I saw Alek pulling in the lot of a bar that sold the best wings ever!

Thank god, I don't think I could handle if he tried taking me some place fancy again.

No thank you.

"Come on sweetheart, we've got some good food and a perfect evening waiting for us." He placed his arm around me and tugged me flush against his side, continuing out walk towards the restaurant.

The waiter we got was so friendly too! He was close to my age and I think he might have even been gay like me! I've never seen a straight guy sway his hips like that before. I wasn't checking him out but he did have a nice bum!

It made me feel really comfortable having him as our waiter. No more mean girls hurting me and trying to take my date away from me!

"Thank you for taking me out again!" I smiled. "I can buy us dinner tonight if you'd like? Since you bought the last time."

"No need, sweetheart. I've got dinner. You deserve to be spoiled and I want to take care of you." Alek held his hand out across the table. I got the hint and placed my hand in his.

He placed a chaste kiss on my knuckles and retracted his hand to look at the menu.

"How about we just get a platter that way we have some options to choose from. Does that sound okay?"

"Yes, that sounds yummy!"

"Okay, sweet boy. That's what we'll get then."

A few seconds later and the waiter came back. Alek took control and ordered our dinner and this time he also ordered me a drink! I didn't even have to look at the menu. The drink he chose sounded delicious too!

"Alright so. . . I think we have some things to speak about."

I gulped nervously, looking up at Alek. "I-Is it bad?" I asked in a whisper.

"No, of course not. Now that I know you're a little, I want to know what you want in a relationship. What you need or things you want me to do. I want to make you the happiest I am able to. I don't want to fuck anything up by not giving you what you need."

"I um. . . I don't know, I've never had a daddy before." I blushed. "I— I guess I want someone to help me make decisions. . . And I need help picking my clothes because it's really hard. Fox had to come and help me tonight because I couldn't choose." I pouted.

"Do you want me to tell you what to do even when you are not in little space?"

I nodded. "Mhmm."

"I like when you order my food for me too." I added. "And it would be really nice to have someone tell me what to cook or what I should eat and when." I looked down, feeling embarrassed.

"There is nothing I want more than to take care of you, sweetheart. From the time you wake up, to the moment you go to sleep. As soon as you're ready, I would love to be your daddy."

"Are you really sure about it? Don't you want to think about it some more? I don't want to be a burden or um, be annoying because I might not be the easiest person to deal with." I blushed.

"I've thought about it since the second I found out. Noah, you are all I've wanted every single day for the last two years. I would do anything for you." He smiled. "I think you know what I'm talking about too, sweet boy. I see the way you look at me and I am honored to have a place in that beautiful heart of yours."

"Am I really that obvious?"

"More than you know. I've never had someone look at me the way you do, Noah. Being that person for you, being your daddy, your caregiver, it's what I want and I'll be here when ever you're ready for it."

"I still can't believe you're not weirded out by me or anything. I was so worried you would think I was some sort of freak." The thought alone of Alek not accepting me breaks my heart.

"If anything it makes me want you more. I love when a person feels like they can be their self. I don't want you to feel like you have to hide from me, Noah. Like I said, taking care of you would be an honor for me."

"An honor? You're so silly." I giggled.

"It's true, baby." He laughed, giving me a subtle wink just as the waiter came back to give us our food.

"That boy's got eyes for you. He hasn't stopped looking at you all night." Alek smirked, leaning back in his seat.

I cautiously glanced over to the waiter who was looking over at us. When his eyes found mine, he quickly looked away; his cheeks turning rosier than a cherry blossom in full bloom.

"He's probably just seeing if we need more drinks!" I pushed up my glasses and took a sip from my yummy drink. "And he's most likely looking at you." I added.

Alek propped his hands behind his head, causing his muscles to bulge. "No, he's looking at you. But that doesn't matter because you've got me." He flexed his muscles and I had to hide my giggle. "Don't mean to sound cocky or anything but I like to think I take pretty good care of this body."

I had to hold my hand over my crotch in attempt to stop myself from getting hard. It didn't work very well, but at least no one could see it! There was just something about the way he was looking at me. It made me feel very hot and bothered. His dark, beautiful eyes were watching me with such intensity it has me trembling in my seat.

I haven't been able to get hard this easily in a very long time. With Adam, let's just say it wasn't exciting for me.

"Sweet boy, don't look at me like that. You've already got me on the verge of losing control here."

Before I had a chance to answer, the waiter came back and set our food down on the center of the table.

"Thank you, this looks amazing!" I smiled up at him.

"U-Uh, yes. Thank you. A-Are you thirsty?" The waiter asked shyly, only looking at me. "I mean c-can I get you another drink?"

"I think we're good." Alek spoke up, clearing his throat. He didn't even look jealous, he looked more amused if anything. Alek really is a little conceded. He is very attractive though, so for good reason.

The way he acts isn't a way that makes him a douchebag though which is nice, but even if he was one I'd still be madly in love with him. I wonder what kind of daddy he's going to be. I'm really nervous, but I can't wait to find out. I'm still not there yet because opening myself up with that level of trust is a lot for me and I'm really scared of getting hurt again.

Being around him now just feels so natural. I'm still overthinking everything that happened of course, but when I'm with him it feels like all of our problems just disappear. That could just be because we've missed each other, but I really don't care. I don't care and I'm  tired of thinking about it. I deserve to enjoy myself and I deserve to let myself be happy, even if it doesn't last forever.

"Sweetheart, you okay?"

"Huh?"

"You've been zoned out on the table for the past five minutes. Are you feeling alright?"

"Yes, I'm great! Sorry, I was just thinking but it's not important! Thank you for buying me dinner, it looks so yummy!"

"Anything for you."

We finished our food and had the most amazing evening together.

It was late by the time we paid the bill and went back out to the car.

Alek didn't even wait until my seatbelt was buckled before he was kissing me! I moaned against his lips, needily moving my body closer to his; to the point I could just slide on to his lap if I really wanted.

A few heated minutes later and Alek was pulling away when all I wanted was more. I did my best to hold back my complaints and leaned back in my seat, attempting to steady my breathing out.

"Come back to my place, baby?" Alek asked; his voice deep and aroused.

"Mhmm, please." I answered without hesitation, squirming in my seat. I wish my pants weren't so tight!

Alek sped out of the lot and on to the street, his eyes laser focused on the road in front of him.

There were a few cars out, but the streets were fairly empty. As I looked out the side mirror there was a pair of bright headlights coming up quickly behind us.

Alek seemed to notice this too because his foot pressed harder on the accelerator. I watched as the speedometer continued to go higher and higher. I knew something wasn't right.

"What's wrong? Why are we going so fast?" I clutched on to the handle of the door, my heart rate rising.

"Nothing baby, we're fine. Just stay calm, okay?"

That didn't help me to stay calm. Quite the opposite, actually.

"D-Do you know those people behind us? What's going on?"

Alek was going so fast and a red light was right in front of us. He didn't seem to be slowing down and my eyes went wide.

"Alek! Alek, the light is red!" I yelled. "Slow down!"

His hands tightened on the steering wheel; his jaw was clenched so tightly I'd be surprised if he didn't break a tooth.

And as Alek continued to speed, not coming any closer to stopping, a pair of headlights shining brightly outside of Alek's window made me scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

3.1M 120K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
5M 189K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...
1.2M 53K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
1.2M 49.6K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...