Marines in Man in the High Ca...

By Leewashinton

A squad of US Marines was doing military exercises in New York City mountains. As they hiked they found a Cav... More

Marines OC's
Second Marine OC
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three

Chapter Two

398 12 12
By Leewashinton

*Third Pov*

Jack and Jacob enter the library it was dark and a little bit cold they notice there are only a few people here which is perfect for them since they don't want attention from others. Jacob walks over to the front desk Librarian. The Librarian was in her mid-forties, with pale skin, brown eyes, and black hair it was styled in a bouffant cut, wearing glasses, and wearing a black-white dress.

Jacob: Excuse me Miss but can you possibly tell me where is the history section?

Librarian: Sie müssen Deutsch sprechen, wenn Sie teilnehmen möchten.

Jacob: Uh, What?

The Librarian ignores him and continues typing on her typewriter. 

Jack:*wisper* Uh, sir, she said You must speak German if you want to enter.

Jacob: You kidding me right?

Jack shook his head and the captain sigh and let the private do the talking. He asks the same question in German and the librarian's attitude change as she smiles and is cheerful.

Jack: Danke.

Jacob follows Jack and they go all the way to the back of the Libary and notice the book is in German, Jacob doesn't understand them but Jack can read and it disgusted him, one said The History of the Aryon Race, another said How to Be A Proper German.

Jack: What kind of fucked up world is this?

The Marines continue and make their way to the history section but Jack past it continues forward.  

Jacob: Jack, what are you doing? You're passing the history section.

Jack: We don't need the books.

Jacob: What?

Jack: Why do we need the books when we have this?

Jack points to the corner of a machine, Jacob smiles to see a Microfilm reader.

(I bet you guys recognized this, it took me so long just to find what it was)

Jacob: I haven't seen this in far ever.

Jack: Well, you got to thank the 60's for that.

*Timeskip*

The Marines looked between the 1930s to 1945 and they found what shocked them. In 1939, Germany and the Soviet Union invaded Poland and France, but the Dunkirk evacuation in 1940 failed as they captured the 338,000 British and French soldiers. From 1941-1943, history changed and some were the same. Operation Barbarossa was successful as they capture Moscow and Stalingrad which collapse the Soviet Union and had to fight Guerrilla Warfare until Defeated the last Soviet Forces in Serbia leading to the capture of Stalin and General Georgy Zhukov they were both executed.

Same time Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor and invaded the Pacific. Defeat the Chinese, Soviets, and British Raj. But both the Germans and Japanese one major enemy the United States. United States power was enough to take on Germany and Japan even though the U.S. lost in Africa they still reflect damage to the Axis power, with large casualties in Britain reaching up to thousands, Guerrilla warfare in Africa, and campaign in the Pacific. 

In secret, the Germans built the first Atomic bomb, On December 11th,1945, the Germans dropped the bomb on Washington D.C. wiping out the US government, and leading to the surrender to Axis Powers. Besides the Surrender United States still resisted the Germans and Japanese for two years before they too were put down.

Since then Germany and Japan split the country into three. The East Coast and Southern States are American Reich, Japan has West Coast known as the Pacific States, and the Neutral zone which consists of Arizona and New Mexico in the south, all the way into the Northwest Territories in former Canada. They look at a new map of the world.

Jack: This is unbelievable. We lost the war.

They couldn't believe what they read and at the same time, other marines were listening through the radio they too were shocked.

Steward: What do we do now Jacob?

For the first time out of all missions and command give out he didn't know what to do. Until the commotion outside they both rush outside and see a Platoon of 85 German soldiers coming out of several vehicles rush into a building. Serval monuments later they came out with a large amount of civilians, kneeing them to the ground.

A German officer grabs a woman and man from the crowd tossing them to the ground where the public can see them. The man looks to be in his sixties and the woman is in her thirties.

German O: See Das..... Das Mann and her daughter hide these lowlife individuals, but they're not just lowlife.

Brings out from his pocket necklace with the Star of David.

German O: They war hiding Judan.

 German O: How many times have we told Du? These things are diseases in our New World. And what do you do when you have a disease?

The German chuckled evilly knowing the answer.

German O: We eliminate them.*looks at his platoon* Stell sie an die Wand!

The Marines watch them forcing the civilians against the wall knowing what they are going to do.

Steward: *radio* Sir?

Jacob: Marines............ Lock and load.

The Civilian population watch as they were going to be executed by firing squad. The Germans brought their two armor cars armed with Mg45, and the soldiers lined in two rows aimed their mp40 and Karabiner 98k ( why they still use WW2 weapons that I can't understand). The German officer put the father-daughter in front of the captives.

German O: Bereit.....Zielen......Feuer-

A sound of a gun was heard they saw their officer shot in the head shocked at the site as they hadn't seen one of their own die in a long time.

Then open machine guns open fire upon the German soldiers killing Several of them at once. Steward fires his sniper and kills two Germans, and other marines open fire on the soldiers. unorganized german soldiers are being picked off one by one.

The two-arm car covers the Germans and opens fire on the Marines though they quickly took cover.  

Jacob:*radio* Master Sargent and Private Lamborn, take out their armor.

Peter/Lamborn: *radio* Yes Sir!

Peter brings a rocket launcher and Lamborn loads his Grenadad launcher. Simultaneously aim and fire destroying the German armor. 

Jacob: Moving!

The Captain moves position to the wall and spots three Germans hiding behind the destroyed armor and opens fire to kill the three of them. Mark and Jack toss grenades and explode nearby Germans injuring them.   

The shoot-out was dying out as more of the Germans were being picked off their twenty.fifteen.nine.five.three.zero. The fighting died down and the smoke cleared all German forces are either dead or injured. The Marines come out of cover checking the area Peter and Steward came down from the roof to join their fellow marines.

Josh: Holy...... I haven't been in a shootout in a long time and these guys got fucked up.

Iceman: No kidding.

The civilians come out of cover and can't believe what happen group of men save the people from execution and killed the Naiz soldiers and sparking something inside of all of them. The spark that has been asleep for a long time.

Hiding behind a car a German soldier runs from the scene Jacob notice brings out a pistol and aims it, waiting for the right moment as he pulls the trigger shoots his gun, and hit the German in the leg. Jack and Aaron run to injure German dragging him back to the Marines, the german beg and screams for mercy.

Jacob: Hey, we're not killing you.

G.Soldier: No?

Jacob: No........... but they are.

He points to the large crowd forming grabbing the fallen German guns.

Jacob: He's all yours. Come before reinforcement arrives.

The Marines leave the injured German and scream for them but too late as the angry mob grabs hold of him beating him.

Marines hijack truck drives disappear in an ally.

*Timeskip*

It is close to early evening, and the shootout area is crawling with Naiz police and soldiers. Taking evidence and taking bodies away. One of them stands out his name was John Smith. Smith was a former Captain of the United States Army during the War. Now he is an S.S. obergruppenführer to deal with any type of American Resistance.

He looks around the scene and something is different. This was different.

German officer: The Resistance will pay for this!

John: * grabs m bullet M4 bullet* Strange.

G. Officer: Sir?

John: This is not an ordinary attack. This way an organise and had a lot of firepower.

G. Officer: Where did they get the firepower? The old Resistance barely gets hands on any type of equipment.

John: We're probably dealing with a New Cell. This Cell inspired the civilians to take the weapons. This could problem.

G. Officer: They're no different from any rebel group. They'll be taken care of.

John: This one is different. Where can restart the Resistance and not only be the downfall of Reuch but also the Empire of Japan too.

Smith knew that this new fight is only the beginning and something that they can't win.

( Done, I hope you guys like this, and sorry if the battle is not good. Washinton Out)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 33.4K 122
A girl named Drishti falls into the era of Mahabharata and everything in her life goes upside down. Read to find out about Drishti's adventures in t...
632K 19.9K 114
[Not MY Story] OFFLINE Purpose. I possessed the wife of the Emperor, the mad villain of a tragic novel. After a while, when the evil Emperor looks t...
69.6K 6.7K 60
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...