My Accidental Marriage

Galing kay cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... Higit pa

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 15| Legally Married
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife

Chapter 11| Visit to old life

1K 97 95
Galing kay cupcakes6621

Around 10:30 was when Khushi and Manish left to Khushi 's house. They had taken the car with Manish in the driver's seat and Khushi in the passenger seat. Though Khushi felt extremely happy as she wanted to meet her Dadi, she was also worried about Chachaji and Chachiji. Over most of this situation she was worried that Manish might get offended or not be comfortable at her house.

The voice of the GPS brought her out of her thoughts. She looked around to see Manish entering their car into her colony. As he parked the car in a place where he found a parking spot. The 2 got out of the car. Manish went to pick up few gift bags that his Dadaji had said they need to take as they are heading to Khushi 's house for the first time.

As he Grabbed the bags and locked the car, he turned to Khushi who guided him through the area to her building apartment. As they climbed up, Everyone was noticing Khushi and Manish. Though Manish felt a little weird with the stares but chose to ignore it and follow Khushi up. Soon they stood in front of her house. OR lets say her Chacha's house as it never really was hers.

Manish noticed Khushi take few deep breaths before she knocked at the door. Shuffles were heard from behind the door, before Manish noticed a boy around the age of his brother open the door. This must be Arun he thought to himself. Dadji had informed him a little about everyone when he left from home. Obviously he was complete zoned out on the wedding day to notice anything or anyone. Manish watched in surprise that that kid showed no expression and just moved inside leaving the door open. Manish heard Khushi sigh before she turned to him. She slowly looked forward as she walked into the house while Manish followed behind.

Dadi:(walked out of the room slowly)"Khushi beta?"

Khushi :"Dadi... "(Khushi rushed to her Dadi hugging her as tears come in her eyes)

Dadi:"Oh my child. How are you baccha? You look so pretty!"

Khushi :"Oh Dadi i missed you"

Dadi:"Me too baccha me too"(Another lady came out from Dadi's room and smiled warmly at Khushi who looked at her shocked and surprised)

Khushi :"Bua?"

Dadi:"Yes she just came yesterday"

Khushi hugged her bua as the women patted her back. Bua was 2 years elder then Chachaji but she was married much letter then him. She was the second best  person in the family after Khushi 's dadi but bua rarely got time to meet them due to the fact that she lived abroad most of the time.

Khushi :"You here?"

Bua:"We moved back to India Khushi permanently.  I thought to surprise you but here i got the bigger surprise"(She said as her eyes diverted to Manish who looked on at the scene in front of him )

Dadi:(acknowledging him)"Oh Damaad ji I am so sorry I didn't realize you also came. Come come sit na"

Manish walked towards Dadi and bend down to touch her feet then did the same with bua. They both blessed him as he stood up and sat on the sofa where they gestured him to settle down. After getting some snacks and Juice from the kitchen, Bua along with Khushi and Dadi also settled down by Manish as they chatted. It was mostly Dadi and Bua asking questions while Manish replied and Khushi sat quietly.

Bua:(turning to Khushi )"Beta I am sorry you both had to go through such events that day. You both are handling this situation very maturely"

Dadi:"It was destined Swati. They were meant to be. If not that way then some other way these 2 would have come together."

Khushi and Manish sat quietly thinking if this is even true or not. Khushi had started to believe her destiny was cursed only. So It totally won't be possible to get such a calm and loving family.  Surely she didn't deserve this. She shook her head as her Chachaji and Chachiji's conversation from her wedding day came in her mind. Just as she was thinking, Chachiji's presence was heard in the room.

Chachiji:"Anuja come here and...."(She stopped as she noticed Khushi and Manish sitting in the hall)

Khushi immediately stood up as she saw her chachiji enter which was noticed by Manish. He greeted Chachiji who faked a smile as she chatted with him.

Khushi :"Dadi I'll go pack my stuff"

Dadi:"Come I'll also help you"

The whole time Manish noticed Chachiji's behavior with Khushi or per say Khushi 's hesitant and nervousness around Chachiji. It was as if she was not even part of the family or conversation when Chachiji was around. He watched as Khushi walked into her room with Dadi while Chachiji went on talking about some random guy that chachaji was familiar with. Manish could guess that she was trying to show off Chachaji's connections in the business world to impress him. Manish had learned one thing from his visit here, Khushi's chachiji's was for sure not a person that give off good vibes.

Meanwhile, In her room Khushi took a large suitcase and started to pack all the stuff she has. More than clothes, Her stuff was books and small things that meant the world to her. Like the last photo of her mom and Dad that she had with her since the past 11 years. Everything else was lost. How and why, She didn't know and neither did dadi for some reason. When ever she asked about this to Dadi, Dadi would divert the topic.

Dadi:"Beta pack everything. Don't leave anything behind in this house. Today I want you to say your final good byes to this place. Next time you come here it will be just as a guest"

Khushi :(turned to Dadi shocked)"Why Dadi? Am I not your Khushi anymore now. Do i not have a home now?"

Dadi:"No baccha. Home is not always a location Khushi . Sometimes home means certain people. beta your Home will always be with me. I will always be here for your but this house and this people. I Think it's time we both say our good byes to them."

Khushi :(confused a little)"I am lost Dadi"

Dadi:"Beta this time Swati did not just come here to visit. She came here to take you and me away from this hell. She came here to take us to her house. The new house they brought here but when she got here she learned about your marriage. Beta Tomorrow I will also go with Swati."

Khushi :(smile coming on her face)"That's great Dadi. I would always be worried for you here. I know Chachi will never be able to.. Well you know how she is. But with bua,I would never have to worry about your health"

Dadi:"Yes beta. Thats why I am saying. Say your goodbyes to this house forever. Because now your Maika (Mother house's) will be your bua's house which will always be open for you."

Khushi smiled as she nodded packing her things. She never really had the luxury of having many thing. With Chachi not giving her any money, All her items were either hand down or gifts from other. Her books and college stuff were brought from money she had saved her self.

Soon within 30 min or so, Her bag was packed. She soon noticed that Dadi had also taken down most of her stuff and packed them in suitcase that stood by the corner of the bed. Khushi kept her suitcase aside as she sat on the bed with dadi.

Khushi :"Dadi... I missed you so much yesterday but you were right. Dadaji, Shruti maa, Rohan and Papa all of them are very nice. Much nicer than people here."

Dadi:"I know baccha. And what about Manish"

Khushi :"He.. He is also nice. We haven't talked much yet"

Dadi:"I know the circumstances your marriage happened in were not ideal but beta how long will you both run away from each other. At least talk to each other it will help your relation Khushi "

Khushi nodded. She chatted with her Dadi for sometime before they headed out to the hall area. Soon Manish suggested that they leave as it was about to be Lunch time soon. Dadi came and handed some money as blessing to Khushi and Manish while they both touched her feet. Then Manish took out the gift he had brought and handed it out to Bua and Dadi before handing the rest to Chachiji and stating that chachaji and the kids gifts are in there.

Bua:"Beta what was the need of this"(She as admired the saari in her hand)

Manish:"It was my first time meeting you bua ji. A small gift is a must"

Bua:"Thank you but just this won't do okay. Soon you and Khushi both have to come to my house for dinner" (turning to Khushi )"Your fufaji was also asking about you Khushi when he came to drop me yesterday but anyways.. You can meet him soon"

Khushi :"Ji bua"

As the 2 bid there goodbye and started to leave. Manish took the suitcase and headed down while Khushi had few bags in her hand as well. As they reached the car, Khushi kept her things in the backseat while Manish kept the suitcase in the trunk before the 2 got in the car and started there drive to home.

Khushi :(after few min of silence)"Ji...ho..how did you get a gift for bua? I didn't even know she was here"

Manish:"I didn't. Dadu said that he had asked for 2 saari's to be packed for each person. So I gave one of Chachiji's to Buaji. It wouldn't have looked good to not give her something. I am sure Chachiji wouldn't mind."

Khushi :(mumbled to herself)"lets just pray she never know or else she would do more then just minding."

Manish:"Huh?"(Khushi nodded her head no as again silence took over the car with soft music in the background)

Soon enough, Khushi and Manish reached home just around dinner time. Manish asked one of the servants to get the bag and other items up in their room, While Khushi rushed to help Shruti set the lunch on the table only to see Shruti had done everything.

Khushi :"Sorry maa. I got late or I would have helped you"

Shruti:(smiling)"I have a habit Khushi . You don't need to do this. Even Shubham doesn't let me work as he doesn't want me to work in the kitchen. He always says that he has hired chefs and servants for that but I just feel that if I help even a bit then the food would feel more homely when eating. Now common you must be tired. Lets eat lunch"

The rest of the day went by fast. Khushi spend most of her time with shruti and Dadaji who showed her around the house and tried to make her comfortable. Manish had gone out in the afternoon regarding some work related to college project. He came back in the evening around dinner time. The dinner was also a quite affair before everyone headed to  bed.

While Khushi headed up to her room, her heart was nervous. She had to talk to Manish about tomorrow. About her doubts for college. She can't push it back anymore. But she was getting anxiety just thinking of this thought. She took a deep breath as she entered her room.

She saw Manish sitting on the bed reading a book. He had already changed into his nightwear. She decided to change her outfit before speaking. As she headed to the washroom to do the night routine before changing into her nightwear, her mind was occupied with thoughts on how to start the conversation.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dever ~ husband's younger brother

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Bahu - Daughter in law

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Fufaji - Bua's husband

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women

Damaad ~ Daughter's husband

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

338K 18.6K 46
Neither She is a Damsel in Distress nor She need a Knight in Shining Armour #highest ranking 4 in India Falling in love is easy, staying in love is t...
412K 14.5K 21
Khushi means happiness but not in Khushi's life. Khushi is the total opposite of her name.Her life is filled with sorrow,hatred and unhappiness. Khus...
282K 17.5K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...