Yokai Academy's Half Breed Fox

By ManuelMandujano1

Hiroshi Iwatani is a delinquent boy that sent to yokai Academy by his father but what people don't know is th... More

Chapter 1: First Day in Yokai Academy.
Bio
Chapter 2: Succubus trouble and tasting Cajun style lizardman tail with a witch
Chapter 3: The Fanboy retaliation and Mermaid fishing season
Chapter 5: Going against an artistic Gorgon and a Blackmailing Slug cameraman
Chapter 6: A reunion with a Yuki-onna and Technical wrestling with a kraken.
Chapter 7: The Witch's Ranch Part 1: Entering the human world.
Chapter 8: Witch's ranch Part 2 A Witch's Past
Chapter 9: (PSC Part 1) Hiroshi's lyrical and physical smackdown on the PSC
Chapter 10: (PSC Part 2) War declared and Secrets revealed.
Chapter 11: Visiting the Family and Dojo Punishment
Chapter 12: The Great Roshi vs Troll Hogan
Chapter 13: A Kitsune's Heat problem (+18)
Chapter 14: Tutoring problems with a Lamia
Chapter 15: (Anti Thesis) Hybrid Warfare
Chapter 16:(Anti Theses 2) Tsukune's Ghoul Time
Chapter 17: (Anti Theses 3) Hospital trouble with a Puppeteer.
Chapter 18(Anti Theses 4) A Neko-Raiju's Cyclops beef
Chapter 19: (Anti Theses 5) Fighting back
Chapter 20: When your children visit from the future
Chapter 21: (Anti Thesis 6) Taking the fight to the enemy.
Chapter 22 (Antithesis 7 finale part 1) Hokuto's agenda.
Chapter 23(Antithesis 8 Finale part 2) former human beatdown
Chapter 24 Meeting the Future in laws in the School festival

Chapter 4: A Fox's beef with a Werewolf

345 6 0
By ManuelMandujano1

The group were chilling as the teacher went to prepare for the club meeting. Moka was sucking Tsukune's blood as usual while Hiroshi was just chilling as Yukari, Kurumu and Jeanne were just chatting as Ms Nekonome entered.

Ms Nekonome: Alright everyone thank you for joining this club! So let's begin the activities for the Yokai Academy newspaper club!!

Hiroshi: Looks like we're the only ones who joined this club.

Tsukune: Ms.Nekonome are we the only ones who joined the club?

Ms.Nekonome: Of course not. Don't be silly.

???: Sorry I'm late.

Ms.Nekonome: See here comes our other member.

???: Hello, please to meet you guys, I'm Gin Morioka, the president of the Newspaper club.

Hiromu: This scent I don't know why but for some reason I feel like I wanna kick that guy's ass.

Ms.Nekonome:Just ask him anything you don't know about this club, ok.

Jin: You can always count on me.

As Ms Nekonome walked away Jin went to show them the ropes of the club.

Jin: Ok I'll give you guys a first explanation of what kind of club this is. The goal of the Newspaper club is to publish the School newspaper, Most of the activities will be reporting all kinds of things within Yokai Academy and put them in the newspaper whether its sports or achievements. We'll be put into the most dangerous of situations time after time for the sake of reporting!! And I'll tell you guys right now, this isnt going to be any easy ride, because Once you have joined, you better be ready.

Hiroshi: Since when things will be easy?

Gin: I'm just kidding you guys let's have fun without all the strict talk. This is our poster ad. We got to put it up the wall.

The girls went to pick up the posters and placed them high up the chalkboard.

Gin: Just a little higher.

Moka: Like this?

Gin: Higher

As the girls went a bit higher the view showed the girls underwear as Gin had a perverted smile with angered the Half yokai and shocked Tsukune.

Hiroshi: Oh, you sneaky pervert.

Tsukune and Hiroshi then ran to block gin's view. While Hiroshi looked at Kurumu's pantsu.

Tsukune: Senpai Please Stop are you really doing this on purpose so you can peep on them!?

Gin: I don't know what you're talking about?

Hiroshi: Dude you're looking under Moka's and my mate's skirts for your enjoyment.

Gin: Oh nonsense, I would never do that kind of thing.

Moka: What is going on?

Gin: Well these guys got an eyeful of your underwear.

Hiroshi: Woah dude would rather ask my mates for that instead of doing it blindly.

The two other girls gave the two slaps to Tsukune and Hiroshi as Moka walked away.

Gin: looks like you guys are morons for that.

Hiroshi: But you're a bigger one wolf boy.

Gin: Oh what's that suppose to mean?

Hiroshi: It means that you gonna get your ass whooped for peeping on my mates.

Gin: Oh really?

Hiroshi: Yeah

Gin: (*angry Wolf growl)

Hiroshi: (*angry Fox Growl)

The two were about to throw hands until Jeanne and Kurumu went to stop him.

Kurumu: Hey easy Hiroshi, what's going on?

Hiroshi: I don't know just something we didn't agree on right, Gin?

Gin: Yeah but we got into it way too much.

The two Girls Kurumu and Jeanne went to kiss him shocking Gin as the two girls walked with Hiroshi turning his head smirking and flipping him off.

Gin: Didn't expect him to have mates but it doesn't matter I'll probably take those two away along with Moka Akashiya.

After the debacle Moka and Inner Moka were having a conversation with each other as Inner moka was warning him about Gin.

The next day Moka began to ignore Tsukune as she hasn't forgotten the incident from yesterday. Meanwhile Gin was looking at the girls until one of them said something about Moka and Tsukune which the guy misunderstood.

Yukari: Ok why are you and Gin are about to fight yesterday.

Hiroshi: We Kitsunes have problems with dogs or wolves.

Jeanne: Oh.

Hiroshi: Don't worry your the only werewolf I like.

Kurumu: So you're saying Gin's a werewolf?

Hiroshi: Dog breath cannot hesitate to see beautiful girls like you or Jeanne he's like that one of those characters from those old American cartoons when he sees a smoking hot woman like you two.

The succubus and Rougarou-Witch hybrid blushed as the three went to the club room where they went to hear about the school peeper

Hiroshi: Whoever the pervert is doing this must be stopped.

Jeanne: I agree we got to investigate the place.

Gin: Hiroshi, Tsukune and I will look for this pervert.

The three then headed to where the place the peeper was as Gin asked Tsukune to look up the window of the building.

Hiroshi: I suggest you look for anything suspicious while I'll go look for clues.

The half yokai went to look for anything he found a piece of hair on the barrel.

Hiroshi: I found it (*grabs the piece of hair) ok this smell feels familiar it definitely smells like a werewolf and its similar... to... Oh you fucking bastard.

The kitsune then turned to see the girls looking at him thinking Tsukune and him are the peepers and begin to chase them as they caught them and beat them while Gin smirks at his plan as he went to woo Moka.

Meanwhile Jeanne, Kurumu and Yukari ran to see the boys tied up and beaten.

Jeanne: Hey hey!! What's going on!?

Girl 1: We found the peepers so we might have to punish him.

Hiroshi: Look we aren't the peepers we were looking for clues on that bastard.

Girl: What you mean?

Kurumu: He means someone set them up for the fall.

Girl 1: So you're saying that they are the scapegoats to this?

Jeanne: Yep.

Hiroshi: I also found evidence of peeper, Jeanne can you smell the hair and check what it belongs to?

The hybrid sniffed the hair piece and revealed it.

Jeanne: It's not either of them because they're not a Werewolves.

The girls decided to pick them up and apologized to them, Tsukune said it was Okay he would have done the same if he was a girl.

Hiroshi: Girls we know who set us up,

Tsukune: It was Gin, he wanted to separate me and Hiroshi from you girls.

Yukari: I didn't expect him to try and go this far.

Hiroshi: Oh ho so the Wolf tried to go after my mates? he really wants to get screwed over by a fox.

The half yokai ran as the group followed him as they reached the roof as Moka as dealing with Gin as he tried to take Moka by force only to get his face hit by knee kick.

Gin: What the hell, who did that?!

Hiroshi: Looks like I came right back in time to face the wolf.

Moka: Hiroshi what's going on?

Kurumu: Hiroshi and Tsukune were set up by the peeper and that's you Gin.

Gin: Oh you little bastard I can wait to take your girls after I take Akashiya.

Gin turned into his werewolf form as he tried to attack him but Iwatani had a counter as he pulled out a talisman.

Hiroshi: Chaos Heaven!!

The talisman blew the werewolf away only for him to stand up.

Gin: you think that attack can hold me?

Hiroshi: No (*uses his Kitsune form) but I can't wait to kick your ass.

Gin: So you're a Kitsune? Last time I got my ass kicked by youko but I won't lose again. (Youkos or Yakos are bad Kitsunes)

Hiroshi: Oh then you're dealing with a pissed off Zenko. (Zenkos are good Kitsunes)

The group came to see the two throw hands against each other with Gin going for a punch which Iwatani dodges and nailed a kick to the gut.

The group were surprised that both of them are going at each other.

Tsukune: Why are they going at each other!?

Kurumu: Hiroshi's a Kitsune his race has problems with dogs or wolves and since Gin is a werewolf meaning that he and Gin are natural enemies.

Gin tried to slash him only for Hiroshi to hit him with a superkick to the face until Tsukune pulled the rosary as Inner Moka appeared.

Gin: So this is Moka's true form Hahaha Awesome even after transforming you still look beautiful-

Hiroshi grabbed the distracted werewolf and did this as he drove him the ground.

Gin: Fuck you hit my face, You bastard!!

Hiroshi: Eyes on the fight bitch!! Moka, we gotta humble the Perverted Wolfman!! Yukari send a tub I'm gonna hit that peeper with it!!

Iwatani grabbed the perverted werewolf and did this on the tub as the group winced.

Moka and Hiroshi ran from different sides as they hit him with a double kick to him as they tried to attack only for in to evade Moka's attack but not Hiroshi's.

Gin: You fox bastard!!

Hiroshi: I suggest you time the kicks right, Moka. Werewolves are known to be fast motherfuckers especially when it involves a full moon.

Tsukune: I'll even the playing field, Frigid Heaven!!

The floor froze from the talisman Aono used as Gin tried to attack him but his speed was used against him as he slipped and fell.

Gin: Damn it!!

The two then tried to attack him but Gin dodges it as he grabbed hiroshi expected that as he did this.

Hiroshi: Now Moka!!

Inner Moka: Know your Place!!

Inner or True Moka kicked him as the werewolf was grabbed by Hiroshi from behind.

Hiroshi: Tsukune!! tag move time!!

The half Kitsune lifted Gin as Tsukune grabbed and powerbombed him while Hiroshi suplex him to the ground at the same time knocking Gin out cold.

A day later the newspaper club gave out its first issue with Gin being the perverted peeper that has made the girls scared.

Kurumu: Well the newspaper is a hit.

Jeanne: So is Gin since the girls are after him for causing the problem for them.

Gin is running from a mob of angry girls as they chased him all over the school.

Girl 1: Come here Gin we aren't finished with you!!

Hiroshi: Well he now knows when he should never mess with a guy's girls but there's one thing bothering me who was the first Kitsune who whooped Gin's ass?

Moka: Could be a 3rd year as gin.

Moka said this as she went to suck Tsukune's blood.

Hiroshi: Well he's lucky it's just me if my sisters Sakura or Guuji was here Gin would be in big trouble.

Kurumu: oh yeah You mentioned them.

Hiroshi: Well Sakura is in another school as a teacher while my i
Other older sister Guuji is a shrine maiden. It's one of the reasons I kept a few talismans.

Meanwhile someone was watching them from a distance as he headed to a building there the guy went to speak to his colleagues.

???: What is it?

???: Remember that perverted werewolf Gin?

???: Oh that guy? What about him?

???: the guy who beat him is the same kind of monster as our leader.

???: Oh, The boss would like to hear about this.

???: Like to hear what?

The group turned around to see their leader a blond haired man with pointed ears as walked to the building.

???: Ah Kuyo, well we found out that there is another Kitsune in this academy, a first year. The only weird thing is he uses Talismans in his some of his fights.

Kuyo: Talisman? Hmm I don't know who uses Talisman other than Shrine Maidens.

???: Should we investigate this?

Kuyo: You can but be aware we don't know much about this Kitsune since some can become tricky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 1.9K 33
Izuku Mugen, formally Yagi never had a happy life. His father, Hisashi Midoriya, died before he was born. His mother, Inko(Xtreme) married Toshinori...
32.1K 819 35
Hasakawa Kaito a boy who lost his Family during an incident until few years later he attended Chiba academy and encounter something that changed his...
70.7K 2.5K 57
Izuku Midoriya, son of All for one, grew up within the League of Villains. His mother died when he was young. Izuku is extremely smart and can trick...
24.1K 266 16
this is a story of izuku yagi the son of toshinory yagi and inko yagi he has a twin sister izumi who was neglected and forced to be more by his famil...