the new girl

By sport733

lena, daughter of the one and only toto wolff, gets an offer from her dads rivals, when she accepts her dads... More

introductions
the new girl
who?
the party
mi tesoro
the morning after
lap 47

the start of something?

291 8 0
By sport733

"hiya love" the anonymous stranger said while placing his hands on my waist. i turn my self around only to see george.

we both burst out laughing. "what we're you trying there?" i said while giggling. "i've missed you so much lena" he said with a smile. "me to georgie"

i have hin a hug we havent really spoken tonight because there are so many people.

me and george were instant friends. we raced in f2 together and we just clicked. i always watched him in f1 when he was with williams and last season when he was racing with mercedes. this season however i will be beating him.

i spend a while chatting to george before i get a phone call from an unknown number. "two seconds george im going to answer this"

i step into the spare bedroom so i can hear the person better. "hello? who is this?"

"hallo lena. Wie geht es dir" (hello lena. how are you) the voice said on the other side of the phone.

it was benedict my older brother. he spoke english fluently but hated it so if he could he would speak german since it's gis first language.

"benedict, mir geht es gut, und dir" (im good and you) i said with a smile. i haven't spoken to ben in forever. he's usually busy when i'm free and vice versa.

"Ich bin eine tolle Schwester, was hast du vor?" (im great sister, what are you up to?)

"auf einer party bei ollies" (at a party at ollie's)

"schön, also bist du immer noch mit ollie befreundet?" (lovely so your still friends with ollie then?"

"Natürlich. stört es Sie, wenn ich Sie später anrufe, Ben" (of course do you mind if i call you later ben?)

"das ist gut, ich liebe dich" (thats fine, love you)

"Ich liebe dich ben" (i love you ben)

i hung up just as charles walked into the room. he didn't notice me at first but then he looked up and stared right at me "oh im sorry, i didnt realise anyone was in here"

"no it's fine im just leaving" i say giving him a reassuring smile.

"you don't have to leave, i mean you were here first we could always just both sit in here" he looks at me sincerely

"okay" i say im return. "what brings you here anyways?" he asks as we sit down on the bed. "i was on the phone to my brother" i look at him. he takes a minute to think before replying "i wondered why i heard german was it?"

"yes. i'm part austrian and he lives there so we're both fluent" i say in return.

"you speak many languages right?" he asks inquisitively.

"yeah i do, i speak english, spanish, italian, french, german and chinese fluently, and im learning arabic and russian" i said.  i was quite proud of my languages. i can hold a conversation with almost anyone.

"wow, i only speak italian and english" he said he seemed genuinely fascinated. i noticed he was a bit on edge. "are you alright" i asked him.

"why did you kiss me earlier" he said rather quickly while turning to face me. "it was a dare?" i give him a questioning look. "but you didn't have to kiss me. you chose to kiss me. am i really the best looking" he chuckles to himself. "wow don't try and feed your ego"

we both laugh. we then just sit in silence. i have a weird hatred towards silence. but with him it felt nice.

it was all so suddenly interrupted by ollie walking in. he had three drinks in hand. a thatchers, a corona and a strongbow. he handed me the thatchers, it was my favourite and handed charles the corona. "are you two okay. youse have been in here a while" he asks while handing us them. "yeah of course. i was just leaving" i say while getting up and walking out the room.

i was greeted by lewis. "hey lewis"

CHARLES POV
i seen her go in on the phone. i wanted to talk to her. i waited a few minutes as lando was talking to me. "and so i said" lando continues. i'm going to go see her. "hey mate i'll be back in a minute" he continues telling his story to alex.

i walk up to the door i couldn't hear anything. then she spoke "Ich liebe dich ben". she's speaking german. i wonder who she's talking to. i open the door to find her sitting on the bed. i pretend to not notice her. i didn't want to look suspicious.

i look up to her. "oh sorry i didn't realise anyone was in here"

we chatted for a while she was so sweet. but then oliver came and she left. oliver and i followed on. she was talking to lewis now. i think i just lost my chance to ask for her number. i could always just dm her on instagram.

LENAS POV
everyone had left. i was far too drunk. but tomorrow was a big day we were flying to bahrain for testing. and then next week is my first race. i'm so exited.

i went up to my room in ollies apartment. he kept a room always made up just for me and it had some of my stuff there so i always had things like clothes and toothbrush whenever i stayed.

"night lena sleep well" ollie said while walking past. i quickly replied "night olls" before getting into bed and going to sleep.

the next morning i woke up to my phone blowing up with messages. crap. i overslept.

79 unread messages
christian : lena answer
christian : lena are you awake
christian : lena be at the airport in 1 hour
christian : lena let me know your awake
max : lena you should answer christian
max : lena i'll come make sure your awake
christian : lena good morning
etc

i message christian and max to let them know i'm awake and quickly get dressed so i can drive home and pack. i was going to pack last night but i ended up not staying at home.

i poked my head into ollies room he was still sleeping so i shook him to wake him up "OLLIE WE OVERSPET"

he jumped up "WHAT" he looked so worried "i gotta go get my stuff see you in bahrain.

i basically ran to my car and drove home. dad thankfully wasn't home because he had work to deal with before the flight. i ran into the house. i think everyone was still sleeping. i quickly packed my suitcase hopefully remembering everything.

i packed a bunch of team stuff. and i made sure to remember my favourite teddy. i had a big suitcase for the hold and a marc jacobs tote bag for on the flight.

it was a private flight so it didn't matter that it was bigger than the usual allowance. i put my ipad, macbook, headphones, earphones, chargers and some other stuff in my tote so i could do a bit of work on the flight. and do my budgeting etc.

i changed into some leggings and a team hoodie so i would be comfy on the flight. i put on my white crocs as well.

i ran out the door and into the car i noticed my mum at the door before i left so i got out the car to quickly give her a hug. "see you on thursday sweetheart" she said when i hugged her. "wait your coming" i was so happy. "ena" i heard from the stairs. only jack calls me that "jack!" he runs up to me and hugs me. "i love you jack. make sure you call me" i said hugging him. "where are you going now ena. you only just came back i haven't seen you since yesterday" he sounded so upset. as he took a step back and i crouched down to his level.

"aww jack im away to race. i'll see you next week" i said. he started tearing up. i felt so bad, i was jacks only constant for so long. and now i'm leaving to race. i felt so bad.

"Ich liebe dich matschig" (i love you squishy) i said trying not to cry. i always called him squishy because he was born with really squishy cheeks.

"Ich liebe dich ena" (i love you ena) he started crying i gave him a hug. a long one at that before mum picked him up and they waved me off.

i always knew jack would be upset about me leaving. i was his bestfriends. since he was homeschooled he didn't know many people except people from the paddock so he would usually trail about after me. especially when mum and dad were working i would take him around and show him everything all the cars and the 'cool stuff' as he would call it.

i tried not to look back as they were waving. i was in tears. i just drove.

i finally got to the airport where i was created by and angry christian. "your late lena" he said annoyed. "i'm so sorry christian i had family drama and it all escalated" i said. i wasn't exactly lying just stretching the truth. "it's alright your not the last person anyways" he said. he walked with me to the jet and i got in while he sorted out my hold luggage.

i got on the jet and wasn't sure where to sit. everyone seems to be sitting talking to their friends. i didn't really have any of them here. i go to sit at and empty window seat before i hear someone shout my name.

"lena come here" max waves me over. i was so relieved i go and sit next to him and we just chat.

i decided to get my book out during the flight since max fell asleep.

and before i knew it we were landing.

wow i wonder what will happen here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 8.5K 14
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
260K 10.2K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
42.1K 701 11
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...