ᴵᵍⁿⁱˢ

By SOLO77601

"I haven't introduced you to one member. He's the agency antisocial campfire, [F.N.] Shroud or [N.N.] for sho... More

CHARACTER FILE
INTRODUCTION + LOVE/PLATONIC INTERESTS
i
i.5
iii
1k SPECIAL

ii

2.4K 106 21
By SOLO77601

[F.N.] stares awkwardly as Atsushi make a phone call with the mafia. He followed Atsushi to the bombed site and here to only give him a pin cause all of the members arranged Atsushi's work uniform.

When Atsushi ended the call,
He yelps and opened the door. The were tiger goes to [F.N.].

"[F.N.]-senpai! Why are you here??" Atsushi responds and the latter shows a pin for Atsushi. [F.N.] says "W-well, I just wanted to give this to you for your uniform" and shyly smiles a bit.

Atsushi stares at the pin, it was a small blue fire icon and blushes.

Without warning, [F.N.] goes close to Atsushi and puts the pin on his necktie. The weretiger blushes furiosly letting out a thank you. [F.N.] pats Atsushi and said "I'm going back to the agency, bye bye Jinko". [F.N.] jogs away, leaving Atsushi behind.

The weretiger was about to chase after [F.N.] to warn him but he was too far away.

The blue haired male stares in disinterest at the Black Lizard group while he chews onto his jacket sleeve. He snuggles on the back of Ranpo and pulls out some candy out of his pocket.

As Atsushi barges through the door, [F.N.] was casually ordering some security bots to clean up and fix the mess the port mafia was already making. He notices Atsushi and gives him a wave.

Atsushi was so glad, he was okay he'd run to him by now to hug him if Kunikida didn't scold him. While this was happening, [F.N.] rushes out of the agency to go play in the arcade with Dazai.

He texted Kunikida already his excuse and just went on to find Dazai. [F.N.] arrives at the cafe and sees Dazai flirting with the waitress.

Dazai notices the fiery male and runs to him. "[N.N.]! I'm glad your alright!!" Dazai exclaims and the other mumbles out that he's been through worse. Dazai replies "let's go to the arcade now, my [N.N.]" and drags [F.N.], who let out a confused sound when he heard he said 'my [N.N.]' thinking he ain't no object and shit.

The waitress silently thanks [F.N.]..

"Oh look [N.N.]! A nice river to drown on!"

"What-" [F.N.] responds before he got dragged in the water, Azul would've been needed right now. [F.N.] gasps for air and water enters his system.

His fire dying down showing his his long black hair. He squirms trying to reach the surface until a body hugs him. [F.N.] screams were muffled but a hand to his chin makes Dazai to look at him.

The black haired male stares at Dazai and passes out. The other stares at [F.N.] and kisses him.

"There's something caught in the net!"
"Its 2 men!"
"They go caught!!"

The net rises showing two figures hugging eachother. Ranpo and Atsushi go close to the net seeing a familiar coat and a mop of black hair. A hand puts some of the hair away and it revealed Dazai!

Dazai responds "Hey, Atsushi-kun! What a coincidence!!" and Atsushi stares at the body Dazai was hugging.

Ranpo said "Finally found somebody to commit double suicide?" and Dazai shakes his head. "No no! This is just [N.N.] when I dragged him to this amazing river but he already passed out a couple of seconds" Dazai says and [F.N.] was immediately taken by Ranpo making Dazai pout.

"THATS [F.N.]??" Atsushi exclaims as he rushes beside Ranpo and [F.N.]

Ranpo checks [F.N.]'s pulse, how dare Dazai try to kill his future husband! His pulse was still there and he decided to give his beloved some air to his lips (Aka CPR). Atsushi and Dazai stare in envy at Ranpo.

A few couple of tries, [F.N.] immediately coughed out water, his hair going a blaze, making a few other exclaim in shock. "[N.N.]-chan, you have me a scare! You okay??" Ranpo says as he helps the other sit up.

[F.N.] rubs his temple, mumbling out "Just a small migraine" before he sees Dazai. He responds "You're lucky, I feel shit right now. I would've strangle you by now." Dazai chuckles slightly, apologising.

[F.N.] hums as Ranpo stands up to continue the case after he puts his cape on the other. Atsushi stays beside [F.N.] just incase while Dazai sulks about the dead victim. [F.N.] removes his jacket showing off his polo, and the harness on his chest.

He puts back Ranpo's cape on himseld and layed his head on Atsushi's shoulder. "Warm.." [F.N.] mumbles out and the weretiger pats him with a blush.

Atsushi silently admires [F.N.] and watches Ranpo uses his ability.

[F.N.] also watches him and stands up slowly. He walks beside Ranpo staring at his face, glasses really fit Ranpo. Dazai just stares at the programmer, thinking of a way to apologise to [F.N.].

[F.N.] goes to the body and observes the ladies injuries. 'Ranpo's handling the case anyways so he should be fine' he thinks with a hum and he heard a gunshot.

[F.N.] rushes to them to check what has happened. Sugimoto almost shot Ranpo but luckily Atsushi saved the latter.

"Are you still cold, [N.N.]-chan?" Ranpo replies as [F.N.] walks beside him. The other nods and says "Yeah, cold and I'm craving for something to eat". Ranpo hums and pulls out some mellon pan from his pocket before feeding him.

[F.N.] crouches to the same height as Ranpo and happily eats the melon pan. The other holds [F.N.]'s waist closer to feel a bit warmth as they continue walking. [F.N.] responds "One more" and Ranpo gives another to the other. Ranpo eats aswell and notice Atsushi and Dazai were just standing and talking to each other.

Ranpo said "lets leave them" and laughs out loud before he drags [F.N.] to the station. The blue haired male lets him drag him and watches as the other two try to catch up with them.

[F.N.] pauses making Ranpo stop running aswell.

"Malleus!"

He could've sworn he seen those familiar horns he would always see in NRC but he was only greeted with the stares of people. [F.N.] blushes in embarrasement and shoves his party of 3 in the train.

Dazai replies "who was that, [N.N.]?" and [F.N.] sighs looking at the window "Just a friend".

???'s POV :

"I know I heard him, Lilia! He's right here" I say as I walk closer to the small but older male. Lilia responds "When we sense him again, we will run for him okay? Now dont worry" and he pats my head as we walk out of the train station.

A.N. :
Who could that be hm~?
Anyways I just made this like yesterday in the car because of boredom, my first thought was oh I should add the train scene here aswell but then I though oh what if this happened and I'll leave it on a cliff hanger for my dear readers ♡

I might make the iii chapter right now, aren't I spoiling you guys? Anywho Have a fun day (pls tell me if i have typos)

W.C. : 1182

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
83.1K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
290K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...