Attack on Titan: Core

By Fate-Turner72022

This is the story of a man who has knowledge about his Gundam. A player of GBN, until when he was about to en... More

Trailer
Chapter 1: The Dark Angel's Mission
Chapter 2: The Falling Star
Chapter 3: The Pilot (The Fall of Shiganshina 1/2)
Chapter 4: Mechanical Titan (The Fall of Shiganshina 2/2)
Chapter 5: The Light of the Gundam (Humanity's Rerise 1/2)
Chapter 6: Road to Graduation & the Colossal Peeper (Humanity's Rerise 2/2)
Chapter 7: The Miracle's Return (Struggle for Trost 1/9)
Chapter 8: The Girl's Envision (Struggle for Trost 2/9)
Chapter 9: The Small Blade, The Coward, and the Chance (Struggle for Trost 3/9)
Chapter 10: The Heartbeat of the Gundam and Human (Struggle for Trost 4/9)
Chapter 11: The Theory of Left Arm and 00 Core (War at Trost 5/9)
Chapter 12: Response of the Super Soldier (War for Trost 6/9)
Chapter 13: Example (War for Trost 7/9)
Chapter 14: Wounds and Scars of Battles (War for Trost 8/9)
Chapter 15: Desire of the Chosen Ones (War for Trost Finale)
(Opening 2) Ash Like Snow
Chapter 16: Gundam's Trial
Need opinions
Another one
Chapter 17: Gundam Spec Ops
Catastrophic Threat (Female Titan Arc Teaser)
Chapter 19: Titanic Arrivals
Chapter 20: Biting the Rage of Dusts
Chapter 21: Secrets and Armors
Chapter 22: Decisive Battle
Chapter 23: The Defeated and the Retaliated
Chapter 24: Soldier's Serenity & Revelation
Climax Season 1 Short Trailer: Monstrous Catastrophe
Chapter 25: Monsters
Chapter Epilogue (Season 1): Angels and Demons
Y/n & 00 CORE
Interlude: Sieging Mysteries

Chapter 18: Purpose and the Expedition

874 16 3
By Fate-Turner72022

Y/n made a call again with his friends back at the future world.

Kyoya: It's ready. the Freedom armor is ready.

Y/n: Thanks, brother.

opening plays

Right now, the MPB are inspecting the equipment, related to the test subjects elimination.

???: When did you last replace your shaft?

Sasha: 6 days ago, after the mop-up operation.

The MPB is jotting down about it.

???: Records confirm.

???: Alright. You're next.

Krista: Krista Lenz of Squad 42!

???; Equipment check.

Some of the cadets muttered about killing the Titan even when not in battle, is an illegal act against them. On the other side, of the room, Armin and others are lined up.

Connie: Whoever it was, it really hates Titans.

Armin: Mm... But they pretty much helped the Titans, if anything. Maybe it helped quench their thirst for revenge, but it was also a big setback for humanity.

Connie: I'm not too bright, so I think I can relate. Before I actually saw a Titan, I seriously planned on joining the Scouts. Now I never want to see another one again. But today's the day we have to pick a regiment to join.

Connie glanced to his left, and saw Jean clenching his fist.

Connie: 'Is Jean seriously going to...?'

flashback

They meet-up at night for the funeral of their fallen comrades deaths. Jean told about Marco's death, which some were shocked, sad, and some cried like Connie who's unbelieved about it and clenching his head. 

Jean has his thoughts about the whole funeral.

Jean: 'Everyone's having regrets. They never would've chosen to be soldiers if they knew this hell awaited them. Now that they're utterly drained, that's the only thing they can think about.'

He then walks closer to it, now besides with Reiner and the others. He picked up what seems to be shards of flint.

Jean: Marco... I don't know which bones are yours anymore. If I hadn't become a soldier, I never would've had to worry about who's next.

He then remembers  Eren's and Y/n's speech.

Eren: Will we abandon the tactics that costs us tens of thousands of lives to develop, and let ourselves be mere food to the Titans?!

Y/n: To live and seize tomorrow, that is my battle. 

Jean raised his head in deep sorrow,

Jean: 'I know I have to fight. But not everyone can be a suicidal maniac like you all...'

But then he heard multiple quiet hiss. Particles surrounded his mind and saw Marco formed in GN Particles.

Marco: I don't mean any offense by this, but I think the fact that you aren't strong really lets you understand how the weak feel.

Then he remembers their last conversation together.

Marco: And your skill at recognizing a situation as it unfolds gives you a clear grasp of what needs to be done now, you know? Even when the 00 is not here with us.

The particles around Jean's mind disappeared. Jean narrowed his eyes and strengthen his resolve.

Jean: 'What needs to be done now...' Hey, guys...

He asked the friends he knows of. Krista and Ymir looked at him. Connie stopped crying and looked at him.

Jean: Have you decided which regiment  you're going to join? 

No one answered because they aren't sure what regiment they will be joining.

Jean: I have.

Jean's eyes formed tears as his hand began to what it looks like about to punch himself but his instincts stops it.

Jean: I'm... *struggles* I'm... going to join the Scouts!

Jean tries to contain his cries, but slowly fails to do so.

flashback end

Connie remembers it and just snaps back to reality.

Connie: Damn... Hey Annie. What do you think? Jean says he's gonna join the Scouts.

Armin is surprised because he wasn't there at that night.

Armin: Huh? Jean is?

Annie: Don't really care.

Connie: Yeah, you're joining the Military Police. Maybe I should too after all?

Annie: Tell me, if someone told you to die, would you do it?

Connie: What? No.

Annie: Then do what matters most to you.

Connie thought about what he will do next. Annie asks Armin.

Annie: What about you, Armin?

Armin: Huh? I... I think I might, if the situation called for it and I understood the reason why. Not that I'd want to.

Annie: I see. So you've decided.

Armin: Although it was always my plan anyway.

Connie: Oh, man. Not you too, Armin?

Connie just sighs as he can't stop his decision anymore.

Annie: For as weak as you are, you've got guts.

Armin's face is in disbelief. He hasn't seen this side of Annie. But he just appreciates it.

Armin: T-Thanks, Annie. You know, you're actually pretty nice, Annie.

Annie looked to him.

Annie: Huh?

Armin: I mean, you seem apprehensive about us joining the Scouts, plus I assume you have a reason for joining the Military Police, right?

Annie: *looks away* Not really. I just want to stay alive.

Armin suddenly looked at her table of her gear with sudden doubt and suspicion on his face. 

Meanwhile, Mina and others are doubting about who did it.

Mina: 'Who would do such act...? Y/n... where are you?'

Mina's head is filled with worries about her teammate, Y/n.

Fields nearby Scouts HQ

Gunther arrived in the nick of time for the experiment for Eren.

Gunther: Section Commander Hange, we've successfully attracted the attention of the titans. They're heading this way!

Hange: Great job, Levi Squad! Okay, let's get ready to engage.

Gunther nodded and left.

Hange: Eren... We're well used to fighting Titans, as you know. But that doesn't mean we can protect you.

Y/n: She's right. When things get out of hand, you need to be prepared for the fight as much as possible. You can't always rely on me or them to do the work for you.

Eren looked at his right had and clenched it.

Eren: I'm ready. Let's do it!

Hange: Great attitude, Eren! Okay, Y/n, get in to your Gundam and let's take up our positions as well.

Y/n: Roger. Good luck, Eren.

Eren: Thanks! I'm determined for this to be a success this time!

After a while, Eren tried to transform during combat but he couldn't find a way to do it. Y/n's 00 is staying at where they're located.

Levi: Come on, 4-eyes, that's enough, isn't it? We've taken care of all the Titans in this area now. It's over!

Hange: What? No! Eren still hasn't transformed yet!

Levi: Tsk. What's happening, Eren? That bite you made on your arm isn't even healing up.

Eren: I'm sorry, I... Dammit, why isn't this working?

Hange: It doesn't make sense... It was the perfect setting for him to experience life-threatening danger...

Y/n: Hmm. Maybe he's just not feeling for some reason.

Hange: Hmm. I guess that's possible. Next time we should try to mix things up a little more. Well, it looks like my theory was wrong. Let's rethink this.

Moblit: But... if we can't get Eren's ability to work outside the Walls... We'll be right back to where we started, won't we?

Eren: Kh! I feel so useless!

Hange: Well... let's call it a day for now and fall back. Moblit and I will write all this up and catch you later. Take a break first, Eren. You see to his wounds and look after him, okay, Y/n?

Y/n: Okay. Leave it to me.

Hange and Moblit left. Eren  is trying to survey his bitten hand. When Y/n gives him a bandage.

Y/n: Here. Use this for now.

Eren: Oh.. sorry.

Eren grabbed it but his hand shot a pain a little bit and the band-aid fall off to the ground.

Y/n: Here. Let me.

Eren: Don't worry. It stings a little bit though.

Eren tried to grab it again but this time something unexpected happened. A lightning strikes to Eren making Y/n get knocked back and shoots into the opened cockpit while screaming to him. 

Y/n: KONO BAKA, EREN!!!!!!! *fades*

Eren looked horrified.

Eren: Why? Why now?!

Levi: Calm down.

He glanced to Levi and saw that the other squad members are mad and threatening at Eren.

Eld: Eren, why did you transform without permission?!

Oruo: Answer us, Eren! What were you trying to do?!

Petra: Eren, where's Y/n!? What did you do to him?!

Suddenly, they saw the glow of 00's eyes and Y/n speaks through the mic in pain.

Y/n: I'm here. Gh! *pops* Oww, I'm gonna feel my back with that in the morning.

Petra suddenly saw Levi still behind Eren.

Petra: Lieutenant, stay away from Eren! 

Eren couldn't take it anymore as he shouts.

Eren: Please shut up for a minute!

All of them shut up and then a certain addicted Titan has arrived in the scene.

Hange: Huh?! What's that noise?! Wha... What the-?! *sees Eren partial Titan arm*

Next day

Scout's HQ

A galloping horse is on the way to the HQ. While Gunther and Eld are talking about the person who's responsible for the test subjects murder.

Gunther: Looks like in the end, they didn't find out whoever used the ODM gear without permission. Who could it have been?

Eld: *drinks* Beats me. Right now I'm more worried about the upcoming rookie solicitation. How many rookies will be willing to join us just for the hell of it.

The rookie solicitation for the Scouts may be easy from the looks of it. But the point is "can you handle the horror and burdens you will carry when you joined in?"

Gunther then asks Eren and Y/n about who will be joining.

Gunther: Hey, Eren, Y/n. Is there anyone in your class who's thinking of joining us?

Eren is feeding the horse meanwhile Y/n is writing in his journal.

Eren: There are... Well, there were. I'm not sure about now.

Y/n: *closes his journal* If I'm gonna be honest, after hearing my speech about the cruel reality of the world we live to them before the Trost battle, they're thinking it carefully about joining the Scouts.

Suddenly they hear galloping.

???: Assemble!

Then the horse has arrived into the HQ with Levi riding it. They stopped at what they're doing and meet him.

Levi: Make ready at once! We're going on patrol!

Eld, Gunther, Y/n: Yes, sir!

Levi: Except for you, Y/n. Erwin has requested to meet him at the place where the rookie solicitation will be held.

Y/n: Roger.

Eren arrived a little late.

Eren: Good morning, Captain Levi!

Levi is slightly disappointed at his late arrival.

Levi: Eren, listen to me. Don't fall more than 2 lengths behind. You and the Gundam wielder only allowed to wander around because I'm watching you both. Don't forget that.

Eren: Yes, sir!

Levi: Now, let's go!

Then they get on to their horses to go out to where they're going.

Solicitation area

Afternoon is set in the city. Many cadets are now in the place where will be held the solicitation. Jean suddenly walks up to Armin, Connie, Sasha and Annie.

Armin: Jean! Are you really joining the Scouts?

Jean: Yeah. 

Sasha: Why the sudden change of heart? I mean... aren't you afraid?

Jean raises his brow at that question.

Jean: Huh? Of course I don't like the lousy Scouts.

Connie: Huh? Then, why are you...?

Jean: It's not cause I'm not scared of the Titans or anything like that. Nor am I gonna say that capable people should join the Scouts. I'm not like that suicidal maniac or that genius bastard.

Connie: Eren & Y/n, huh? 

Connie felt bad that their friends who are trialed but spared is already in the Scouts for quite a while now.

Connie: They've already been a Scout for a while now.

Then they heard an organizer.

???: Cadets! Fall in! Face the platform!

The other cadets followed the organizers command.

Jean: No one's persuaded me into risking my life, either. This is one time where the decision has to be all mine.

Night of Solicitation

All cadets are now facing the commander of the Scout Regiment, Erwin Smith.

Erwin: I am Commander Erwin Smith of the Scout Regiment. Tonight, you choose a regiment to join.  To put it bluntly, this is my... or rather our invitation for you to join the Scouts.

Others have doubts about that word. Who is the other one who's inviting the Cadets to join the Scouts?

Erwin: We're sure that, after this recent Titan attack, you've already come to know their horror, as well as  the limits of your own abilities.

They looked at him with mixed or dormant expressions.

Erwin: However! Through this battle, humanity has gained an unprecedented advancements toward victory. I'm referring to Eren Jaeger and Y/n L/n. They have proven, by risking their lives, sweat and blood, that they're undeniable, they're on our side.

Y/n is waiting at the back stage, remembering their conversation for the solicitation.

flashback

Erwin and Y/n are talking to each other about the solicitation and his motive. When he heard of what Erwin is trying to do.

Y/n: You would spill the beans that I had said to you about my Gundam, in front of a 60+ Cadets for persuasion to join them in the Scouts?

Erwin: Yes. Ever since the test subjects murder, I begin to think that the culprit was from one of the Cadets. The only way to pull them out, was to do it in the solicitation.

Y/n: So sir, you meant that whoever joined us, we'll have an secure 24/7 some kind of security to them?

Erwin: *chuckles* Not that tight. Some of them will not join meaning we won't have to keep an eye on them. Your friends will be the one we'll keep an eye on. Whether they join or not.

Y/n: You got a point, sir. Ever since we reveal ourselves at that battle, I fear that the enemies will keep an eye on us mostly, with no consideration about civilian or soldier casualties.

Erwin: That's why you'll be with me to persuade them further. 

Y/n: What should I do?

Erwin: Keep an eye on who's joining us, especially your friends.

Y/n grimaced as he knows this will be rough.

flashback end

Erwin: What's more, they have helped us not only foil the Titan's invasion, but give us a way to learn the truth behind the Titans and the Mobile Suits as well!

All of them are surprised that Erwin's spilling the beans. Including Y/n and Eren's friends.

Erwin: Our new member, Y/n L/n will explain further.

Y/n gets out of the back stage and stands beside Erwin.

Y/n: We'll skip the introductions and go on to the point. *clears his throat* We have reason to believe that the basement of Eren Jaeger's basement of his home in Shiganshina, holds a secret of  the Titans and Mobile Suits that not even he is aware of. 'But so was I, if my arrival here could affect everything...' 

Y/n thought that if the portal to this world and his arrival could affect everything. Could the Gundam characters from their timeline be connected or traveled to this world as well?

Y/n: If we can just reach this basement, we may able to obtain information that will help  is break free from the Titans' century-long of oppression.

Bertholdt and Reiner gasped softly as they muttered at this.

Reiner: Basement?

???: Things have already progressed this far?

???: If we can figure out what the Titans and those Mobile Suits are, we can turn  the tables on them!

Armin: 'however badly he wants new recruits, going public with this is too much...'

But before Armin could assume an another one, Y/n beats him too it.

Y/n: I know some of you might be thinking this is too much. We have another purpose on are we revealing it to all of you. It's also because of what happened recently. An unknown culprit destroyed the Scout's test subjects. I personally believe, it doesn't want to leave any trail of the true identity on what the Titans really are and decides  to destroy the test subjects. I''m not blaming it on any of you. I'm just saying the facts, nothing else.

Mina: 'Y/n, just what are you really trying to look for?'

Y/n: The goal plan is simple, we'll head to the basement in Shiganshina District. But in order to do so this grueling objective, we will require taking back Wall Maria. To put it simply, the goal is the same as it's always been.

Y/n gestures Petra to give him the pad and gestures Mitabi to show the black paper he gave to him. He trusts them both for safekeeping the materials for the revelation after that, it returns back to the Exia's Cockpit storage. Petra and Mitabi gets in the stage, Petra gives the GBN device to him while Mitabi spreads the black paper screen with Petra helping him.

Y/n: However, we won't be taking the shortcut to the Shiganshina thanks to the Trost gate being unusable at this point. *presses the button*

Erwin stands aside to let them see the plan. The holographic planning is now projected, some looked in awe but others are used to it after seeing it up-close in Trost.

Y/n: Instead we'll use the one from the Calaneth District and we'll take the long way ride to the east.

He then projects the previous battalion formation the Scouts used as always.

Erwin: The entire battalion route we spent 4 years establishing is now useless. During those 4 years, over 60% of the scouts died. *projects the red marks indicating of estimated percentage of death* 60% in 4 years. Truly unbelievable numbers.

Y/n ended the projection and returned the device to her let the two go back to the side as he walked back to Erwin's side. Petra then remembered that one of their comrades died during their previous expedition before the Trost invasion, as she holds the GBN device hard.

Erwin: In 1 month there will be an outside Scouting mission. New recruits from your class will take part in it, of which we estimate 25% will die.

Y/n: But in 4 years, the rest of the 75% will be dead.

They have their gasps released in the grounds.

Y/n: But, whoever survives will become a highly skilled soldier who can survive in any situations and scenarios.

Erwin: Knowing this dismal state of affairs, whoever still wishes to put their life on the line, remain here.

Y/n: The decision is yours. This invitation is not a walk in a park. So ask yourselves... "Can you give your hearts and souls for the sake of mankind?"

His calm but stern voice makes everyone have shivers on their backs of who wants to leave.

Erwin: That is all. Those who wish to join other regiments may leave.

Suddenly, Gunther asked him.

Gunther: Uhm, don't you think that was overly intimidating?! No one's going to stay behind now!

Y/n: My friend, like I said. The choice is theirs.

Some of them left to join or choose other regiments. Annie left to really dedicate herself to join the MP. Bertholdt saw this and looked at her in doubt. Each and everyone has their doubts in their minds. But now knowing how they see the Titans devours their population and experienced the trauma...

After a few seconds, there are only a few who stayed. Erwin and Y/n are now looking at them with serious and intimidation on their faces.

Erwin: If you cadets were told to die, could you do it?

Cadet: We don't wish to die, sir!!

Y/n: If you were told to sacrifice everything you have in order to protect your loved ones. Will you do it?

Cadet(G): We will do it, for the sake of humanity!!

Y/n and Erwin looked at each other and smiled as they glanced to the ones who'll join in.

Erwin: It would seem, you each have an outstanding look about you. Then... All of you here are hereby accepted as new members of the Scout Regiment! This is a genuine salute!

Then the two of them saluted the original salute. As they say the line that always has been recited by all Scouts.

Erwin & Y/n: Shinzou wo Sasageyo!!!

Everyone saluted as they shouted together, marking their destinies in the Scouts.

All: Yes, sir!!

Armin glanced at everyone and smiled a little bit.

Armin: Everyone...

Jean: Joining the Scouts... Man, this sucks...

Sasha: *scared* I'm scared! I wanna go home!

Connie: I don't care anymore...

Reiner and Bertholdt are trying to keep their faces determined. Krista is almost crying and Ymir whispers to her.

Ymir: If you're gonna cry, then don't stay.

Mina: 'This is it... No more going back'

Erwin then speaks to them as Y/n kept his faced determined.

Erwin: You've done well to endure your fear. You're all brave soldiers. We respect you from the bottom of our hearts.

As the night is silently quiet throughout the solicitation, everyone who stayed is now welcomed to the Scouts.

Next day

Jean: Salute!

All of them saluted as a Section Commander arrived.

Ness: I'm Section Commander Ness. And this is my horse, Charrette. Charrette likes to pull hair, so watch out if you don't want to go bald.  It's nice to meet you.

Y/n: Okay, Sir Ness. Your horse is gonna get it.

As he said that Ness' horse suddenly bites down to his clothing, showing almost his shiny bald head.

Ness: You idiot! Stop that, Charrette! Y/n, do something!

Y/n: *sigh* Okay, everyone. Now that some of you have meet me, let's go into your room of where you will stay.

Everyone just left him 

Ness: Hey! Where are you going?!

narrates

Their training began the next day after I toured them down to the HQ itself. But it was focused less on actual combat and more on having Commander Erwin's long-range scouting formation for the upcoming expedition.

Well, even though it was accurate, and very calculated, he kept the information of where we will be positioned.

The position we will be is rather strange but effective.

Gunther: Our special operations squad will be positioned here, on standby in the rear of the center rank.

Eren: That's pretty far back.

Gunther: *points* This is the safest position in the formation. Not even the supply wagons get this level of treatment. 

Y/n: So, where will I be?

Gunther: Erwin knew you would ask that. So you will be positioned on neither of those.

Eren: Huh?! You mean, they have no space for him.

Y/n: Oh~. I get it now. Bird's eye view position huh?

Gunther: Exactly. Our goal this time is simply to leave and come back, though. This expedition is meant to be short, as it's also a test run to see if we can get you all the way to Shiganshina or not.

Eren surveys it carefully.

Eren: Umm... I still don't really know what to do with this ability of mine...

Gunther: Well... Do you remember and understand what the commander asked you back then?

Eren: Huh?

He remembers the one line that simply mysterious but dangerous.

Eren: Do any of you know what he meant?

Eld: Nope.

Petra shakes her head.

Oruo: I'd be lying if I said I understood at all. But I-

Gunther: It's possible... there was another goal to this operation.

Eren looked at Y/n.

Eren: Do you know what he meant of it, Y/n?

Y/n: It's simple. He only asks to you: "What is the enemy's goal and who is it when you looked at this scenario?" 

Gunther: Whatever it was, the commander decided it doesn't need to be explained to the soldiers. In which case,, leaving and coming back is all we should focus on. Have faith in the commander.

Eren: Yes, sir.

Y/n: Roger.

Gunther: That's all for today's training. Prepare to head back.

After their training they returned to HQ. Eren just finished cleaning the Stable and gets out to get some fresh. But he suddenly saw his friends getting back to their rooms.

Eren: Oh, it's them! Mr. Oruo. May I go talk with my classmates for a minute?!

Oruo: Tch. Go on.

Eren sprints to them.

Eren: Hey! Mikasa! Armin!

Armin and Mikasa looked behind to see a familiar face. Armin smiles and Mikasa has a face of worry.

Mikasa: Eren!

Eren: It feels like it's been forever!

Mikasa: Eren! Have they mistreated you in any way?! Like studying and examining every bit of you or putting you through mental anguish?!

Suddenly they heard a familiar voice.

Y/n: Calm down, Mikasa. He didn't go through that at all.

Mikasa: Y/n... *remembers Levi* That pipsqueak went way too far. Someday I will make him pay.

Eren: Are you talking about Captain Levi? 

Levi saw and heard about it but he didn't care and moved on to his own business.

Connie: Hey, Eren!

Sasha: Long time, no see!

Eren: Oh! You're all here?! But... If you're here... does that mean you joined the Scouts?

Connie: Why else would we be here?

Mina: Y/n, how's it going?

Y/n: It's fine. Doing well actually. But where's Franz and Hanna?

Mina: Actually... they decided to be part of the officers in the Cadet Corps.

Y/n: Hmm, actually it's not bad.

Eren: Then just Jean, Annie, and Marco joined the Military Police?

But then his friends saw Jean behind Eren. Y/n takes a look of this and just backs away letting the two talk it out. But then he heard Marco's death which Eren was horrified from it.

But then the gloom was faded when Ness called out to them.

Ness: Hey! Gather 'round rookies! Your uniforms are here!

They all grabbed their uniforms and stand tall as they look at the horizon.

Eren looked at them with the insignia of the Scouts on their backs. Eren then saw an image of Marco with the Scout's uniform and looked at him and said something he can't recognize.

Mina: So... How do we look.

Y/n: *smiles* Like true soldiers and matured.

Mikasa: Wait a minute, where's yours?

Y/n: Oh, uh... about that...

As soon as he's about to explain it, Ness calls to him.

Ness: Hey, Cadet Y/n! Erwin said this is for you.

Armin: For Y/n?

Y/n walked to him with confusion. A small chest is shown to him.

Y/n: For me? What is it?

Ness: Just open it.

Y/n then opens the crate and saw a cloak.

When Y/n opens it he saw that the insignia he had was a unique one.

(A/n: change the Gold color to White)

Y/n: How did?

Ness: Hange specifically requested Erwin to have yours unique, since you're different to us. You're in-charge of the squad: Celestial Being. 

Y/n smiles

Y/n: Thank you, Hange...

Y/n then walks back to his friends.

Sasha: So... What is Celestial Being?

They then saw wear his cloak with the Celestial Being logo stitched but it has the Scout's colors. They have no words to look for other than see him in his Celestial Being cloak.

And then Y/n's surroundings suddenly silenced and saw the person in front of him looking at him, smiling. It was Marco and said his words to them.

Marco: Please take care of them for me. I'm... We're counting on you, Y/n.

As the surroundings returns and winds flows past by his face. He smiles and thought to him.

Y/n: 'Roger that... Marco'

Night

The night has darkened the skies. Team Celestial Being is now gathered around about their plans after joining the Scouts.

Eren: You guys are really...?

Mikasa: Yes. We're taking part in the upcoming operation too.

Jean broke the silence when he asked something to Eren.

Jean: Hey, Eren. I heard you tried to kill Mikasa & Y/n when you turned into a Titan. What's all that about?

Mikasa and Eren was startled about that topic.

Mikasa: It's not like that. He was swatting at a fly.

Jean: I'm not asking you. Actually, Mikasa. *points to the right cheek* That cut on your cheek looks pretty deep. When did you get it?

Mikasa didn't show it at embarrassment. Eren couldn't decide on what to do. Y/n suddenly whispers to him.

Y/n: Just tell him the truth. I'm sure they can understand.

Eren breathes and tells him the truth.

Eren: Apparently it's true. I tried to kill Mikasa & Y/n when I was in Titan form.

Jean: Apparently? Meaning you don't remember? So, basically, you never knew about this Titan ability of yours until now and you don't have full control over it?

Eren: Yeah. That's right.

Jean was disturbed by this but sighs 

Jean: And you, Y/n. Why did you do it? Why did you lie to Sasha and the others about your identity?

Y/n: In order to protect you all, some secret s are meant to be kept. But I know deep down, secrets can be like a double-edge sword. It can be good to keep it, but it won't do any good to your friends though if you kept it yourself for too long. But the secrets I would keep is the Gundam itself. I can't let anyone touch it without my permission. The technology of it would cost chaos if ever uses it in a wrong way. 

Jean carefully processed this and gets the gist. He faces the others.

Jean: Hear that, guys? Sounds like this is the current situation. Our lives and the lives of all humankind rest on their shoulders now. We'll probably end up just like Marco too: dead before they know it.

Mikasa: Jean. What's the point of chastising them now?

Jean: Y'know, Mikasa... Not everyone is willing to needlessly die for Eren like you; or even for Y/n.

Mikasa is slightly offended by this.

Jean: We should know what we're laying down our lives for. Y/n said it at that night: "This isn't a walk in a park." It's serious and needs crucial thinking. Otherwise we'll end up hesitating when the time comes. We're asking them for a guarantee. Show us what you're worth... so we can see if our lives are worth as much. 

Jean frowns and puts his hands on Eren's shoulders.

Jean: So, Eren! We're really counting on you, you hear me?!

Eren: Y-Yeah...

Mina said her words to Y/n.

Mina: You too, Y/n. You saved me back there, you got my back. But now, let's have each other's backs, got it?

Y/n smiles with eyes full of determination.

Y/n: Got it.

Day of Expedition

The bell has rung, and the expedition is about to start.

???: Commander. It's almost time. Where's the Gundam-?

Suddenly they hear a loud roar. Others are confused as they saw the special ops looked at the skies.

Then they see the 00 CORE, in a new armor. GN Sword V is now in his hand, sword bits attached to the shield. Shining wings of freedom emerging from it's back. Eyes glowing white.

(A/n: You haven't activated the sword bits into Buster Sword mode. Also I'll let you guys leave a comment on where's the GN Drive 6 & 7 and also is it powered by nuclear energy.)

???: We've lured the nearby Titans away! 30 seconds to gate opening!

Then Eren smiled at it's majestic look and then heard kids looking in awe.

Kid(1): It's the Scouts!

Kid(2): The marks on their backs are called Wings of Freedom! 

Kid(1):So cool!

Kid(2): That's the one who saved us back then. The 00. He has the wings of f freedom now; he's one of us.

Kid(1): I wanna be like them one day.

Eren smiled at this. Y/n heard the kids and smiled at their inspiring words. But then, the soldier yelled.

???: This is it! Humanity is now about to take another step forward! Show us what you're made of! 

Every soldier screamed with might and dedication.

The Gundam just made a motion slash and looks ahead as his wings spread GN Particles from it.

???: Especially you, 00! Show us what you're made of!

Y/n: Roger!

???: Open the gate!

The gate is now opening and everyone has their eyes looked forward. As the gate clicks indicating it's fully opened.

Erwin: Forward!!

Y/n's cams zooms to Erwin looking at him with a nod. Y/n smiles because this is it, his call to commence operation. All of the horses now gallops to begin the operation

Y/n: 00 CORE: Freedom, Y/n L/n with the Scout Regiment and commander Erwin Smith! 

Erwin, Y/n: Commencing the 57th Exterior Scouting mission!!!

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 237 19
The Great Dog Prince was a force to be feared with. His lust for power and merciless killing was well known throughout the feudal era. But to a certa...
13.3K 317 9
Based off a tumblr post. I don't really have a way to summarize this, it just came to my mind soooo... Once again, they're chained together. Since th...
29.9K 624 55
Freedom , Contracts , Eternity , Wisdom , Justice , War and Fear . These are the 7 follow their own Ideal in the world of Teyvat. However upon the d...
28K 917 23
(Rewrite for for the book with the same title) The Crown Prince. A title meant to be for Hiro, but was stripped from him by the Prime Minister of the...